• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey in the Rezzo Region!(DISCUSSION)

Hello, and welcome to my Roleplay! Here is the plot, and the rules shall be below!

You have been selected for your role in causing the downfall of an evil team and your battling skills, handpicked by the ex-champion and Professor of your region! Many new adventures await you in the Rezzo region(Which is based off of Alaska, just for reference) as you travel through it, giving feedback to Professor Aspen back in the city of Ancora(Based off of Anchorage). This region is mostly untamed wilderness, frigid in some places and mild in others. You will need your Pokemon for this one, Mother Nature has made that fact evident enough!

Rules:
You can only be a rival or main character from the main-series games. Meaning, no OCs.
If you are a rival, you have to use that character's team from the last battle in the story(Or the last battle that can be had with them).
If you are a main character, only use Pokemon from the region in which the game you're in takes place. For example, Leaf can't have an Alolan Raichu. She could have a regular Raichu, but not an Alolan one. Also, Eeveelutions get a free pass. But Gold can't have a Rattata, he can only have Generation two Pokemon. For help creating teams, visit http://pokeunlock.com/pokedex/all-pokemon/ (All Pokemon List - National Pokédex - Database - Sun and Moon - 802)
Don't throw a fit if the starter you want is chosen. No one likes a crybaby.
Rival characters must have the Pokemon that has the advantage over the male character's Pokemon. I'm not trying to be sexist here or anything, that's just a rule.
FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS, PLEASE use proper grammar. Thank you~
No one-liners. Period.
You can have more than one character.
If you changed the character's appearance to suit the climate, please post what they would be wearing.

Character list:
Red: @EvanLeon
Blue(RBY outfit): @SkySilvally
Leaf: Me
Gold: @Eevee E
Crystal: - - -
Lyra(Note that she can have a different Pokemon than Crystal): Me
Silver: @TheRagingSSJG
Brendan: @Cutepikachu343
May: - - -
Wally: @Pastel Moonlight
Lucas: @Eevee E
Dawn: @SkySilvally
Barry: - - -
Hilbert: - - -
Hilda: - - -
Cheren(Strong to Hilbert): - - -
Bianca(Weak to Hilbert): @Pastel Moonlight
(The last ones can have whichever starter, just follow the rival rule!)
Nate: @Rene2is
Rosa: @Rene2is
Hugh(Strong to Nate): @koopa000
Serena: - - -
Calem: @HydreigonBorn37
Trevor(No starter): @*that* guy
Tierno: - - -
Shauna(Weak to Calem): - - -
Sun: @SilvallyTamer
Moon: Me
Hau: @Dratini Boy

Silver: Black scarf.
Leaf: Leaf now wears a black long-sleeved shirt with a puffy teal vest. She kept her hat and skirt, but has teal leggings and white-and-pink boots.
Lyra: Not much has changed about Lyra's outfit. Her overalls are longer, like actual jeans, and her red shoes are boots. She keeps her hoodie and hat, but also has a white scarf.
Moon: Her "chicken hat" has been swapped out for a red toque with the same squarish Pokeball design. She wears a yellow coat and a pink scarf and some green pants. Her shoes are black and red with yellow laces.
Brendan: Completely white hat. Then the little strip on his original hat is now a Scarf. He has the same shorts but they're long pants... and finally he has Brown Boots. Oh and same shirt but it's a jacket (Is it already a jacket?) and it has long sleeves.
Gold: Instead of shorts, Gold has sweat pants. His jacket has the same style, but it's slightly bigger to help keep out the cold weather. He also has a gold-colored scarf
Hau: A jacket kinda like Hala's, and sweat pants versions of his regular shorts, with orange boots.
Nate: Nate has a blue sweater on.
May: Orange, black and white winter coat(With an extended skirt thingy), black pants, orange, black and white boots, black gloves with green striped cuffs, and a green hat with the same detailing as the bandanna from Emerald.
Crystal: Heavier white jacket, sweatpants instead of shorts, yellow beanie hat, white boots.
Barry: Basically just his Platinum outfit but with an orange and white striped knit hat(The kind with flaps and strings that hang down)
Hilda: Vest becomes a black coat, shorts are jeans, and boots stay the same.
Cheren: His BW2 Gym Leader outfit, but with a heavy blue jacket. He also has a red backpack because he's "prepared"
Rosa: Pink puffy vest added, nothing else changes.
Serena: Black trench coat dress, black leggings, black boots, black hat and a silver star pin.
Shauna: Pink coat with black fluff in the collar and sleeves, black bows down the front, jeans, and pink boots with black fur in the tops.
Trevor: Greenish-gray coat with white sleeves, that's all that changes.
Tierno: Orange knit hat(Like Barry's but without the stripes), black coat, orange pants, and black boots.

HOLY CRAP, that's a LOT of characters...:'| Hoping we can get enough people to fill the spots up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, the evolutions are a positive. I could see him doing that whilst training to be stronger, seeing as that was pretty much his life's ambition.

Yep, so that means that whoever picks Gold has Typhlosion! I might actually go in for it...Nah, I'll wait.
For now. XD

This looks like a Interesting Roleplay. I hope I can be Bianca, My Second Favorite Rival (Behind Silver)
Her Team
Emboar
Chandelure
Musharna
Mienshao
Stoutland
Simisage

I'll be Blue ^_^
Would his team would be his HGSS team? Or SM? Or RBY Champion?
I like his RBY Champion team with Blastoise the best, but as long as he has Arcanine I'm good. :3
His attire would be more in line with his sweater from back in RBY because Alaska weather haha

Ahh, meant RBY Team...
With all the stuff people talk about RBWY whatever that is, it just kinda somehow wormed itself into my head...I should really ask what it is...*Is a complete idiot*

Ahh, meant RBY Team...
With all the stuff people talk about RBWY whatever that is, it just kinda somehow wormed itself into my head...I should really ask what it is...*Is a complete idiot*
RBY is Red Blue Yellow haha
His champion team.
If whoever chooses Red uses Charizard I'll probably use that one for Blastoise. If not I'll just go with his Gold/Silver team.

Alright, could you make a more complete team @EvanLeon? I know there's the Red battles that pop up throughout the series, but I'm gonna give you the freedom to build your own team! Just no legendaries, remember!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, I want him to wear a completly white hat. Then the little strip on his original hat is now a Scarf. He has the same shorts but they're long pants... and finally he has Brown Boots. Oh and same shirt but it's a jacket (Is it already a jacket?) and it has long sleeves.