• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Johto league tournament

"Nope. Don't even want to know," Zack said, getting up. "Keep you, and your insanity away from me. I'm already in enough trouble, your the last thing I need right now," Zack admitted, walking away. Why won't he just leave me alone? Zack wondered as he walked back into the hall. He decided the best thing he could do was go train. He kept his head down hoping to avoid attention, though his orange hair didn't really help with that. He got to the main entrance and walked out, heading towards the practice fields. When he arrived, he noticed one field completely surrounded by rocks.
"That's a new one..." Zack muttered as he found an empty area.
"Alright, let's do... Kraken and Buzzkill," Zack decided, sending out his Kingdra and Ampharos.
"Buzzkill thunderbolt, and Kraken Outrage!" He ordered, as the two moved clashed causing a big explosion.

Nion just middle fingered zack as he walked away. "You know what I'm fucking done trying to bring the original group back!"Nion screamed in anger. "I don't speak my mind ever all Riley and zack do is speak there minds and they call me a retard when I was pushed in acid I was accidentally crazy when I ate the drugs how in the hell was I suppose to know it was drugs it looked like candy and I don't even know if that one kid was digging threw the trash can look in for candy aka drugs i meen the kid did seem homeless my point is am I truthfully the retard Riley tackled a guy way buffer than him and got injected with a drug and tackled another guy(Aka Nion) who had an ak47 also he took an antidote from me that was cough medicine"Nion said to mike. "And zack oh he thinks it's ok to start a fight anywhere anytime like how he also goes and kisses a girl and ignores her"Nion screamed in anger at mike. "SO WHOS THE TRUE RETARD"Nion screamed at mike.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Jack and Ripper snuck around the Five Starmies Restaurant and Hotel. They had secured the Restaurant. Now they only had the hotel. Jack ordered the mascot pokemon Wobuffet to finish the job. Wobuffet snuck through the small passes where there were noone. Wobbuffet appeared outside the the owner's office. The blue pokemon tapped on his door. The owner came out only to see the pokemon.

"What's a lost pokemon like you doing here? You shouldn't be here! We don't allow pokemon here." The owner readied his pokeball. A Magnemite came out. "I'm afraid i'm going to have to send you to the infirmary unit."

Wobuffet readied himself. "Thunder wave!" The man cried and instantly Wobuffet was paralysed.

Wobuffet did nothing. He just sat there. "Thundershock!" Magnemite blasted Wobuffet. Wobbuffet seemed to suck up the damage, having a very large amount of HP. "Magnet bomb!" Magnemite bashed Wobuffet hard and shot metal at the blue pokemon.

"There." Seeing the paralysed and weakened pokemon, the owner attempted to push it away. Wobuffet still wouldn't budge. Wobuffet then unleashed a counter attack on Magnemite. It returned with double the amount of damage as Magnet bomb. Magnemite was down and the owner was injured.

The owner's beloved Persian came out. "Get him!" The owner shrieked. Persian clawed Wobuffet several times, only to find the attack was returned by successive Counters and Mirror Coat attacks. Fearing for his own life now that he had no pokemon, the owner looked around and yelled for help. He still could not find anyone: All the staff had been killed.

Wobuffet put his arm up in a salute position, readied himself and a large dark circle appeared around the owner. The owner tried to move but then he realised he could not escape. He tried to punch and kick the Wobuffet. Wobuffet pushed him into the corner of his office and with one suicidal Destiny Bond, the owner was dead. Wobuffet fell to the floor and fainted. Ripper entered the room and grabbed the fainted pokemon by the neck.

"He's dead!" Ripper yelled.

"No he's not...that couldn't have been..." Said Jack, walking in casually. "He must...here, give him to me..."

Jack inspected Wobuffet's body. The Destiny Bond attack had been a special kind which did not require the opponent to defeat them in battle. This had required all of Wobuffet's energy. Jack and Ripper took Wobuffet to a pokemon centre, where they were told, he could not be revived to full health. Jack and Ripper panicked in shock as their mascot pokemon was gone.

"We are gonna need a new mascot pokemon!" Ripper screamed.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"You," Mike replied. Then he laughed so hard at Nion's expression. (I hope this doesn't count that bad as autoing). "Nah I'm just kidding. Zack is pretty retarded. And a total dick (this is how roan said he wasn't actually mad, same thing for me). But whatever, I got pissed at that guy, and realized it doesn't matter. Cause first of all, when did he accomplish something I couldn't do, or surpass? Not any times that I know of. And 2, guys like that are pretty much emos. And that is why they should be not cared for. At all. Hope that makes you feel better," Mike said. He decided to drop the matter of what he heard, and waited to learn who he was going to fight. "This should be interesting," he thought while taking another shot of his beer.

"Yeah it's even worst that people are now calling me the god of hyper death an I rig-"Nion said before noticing the beer. Nion slapped the beer out of mikes hand making it land on the ground. "You don't fucking drink beer after vodka!!! You fucking go crazy like hostile crazy"Nion screamed at mike. "Oh no shits gonna happen" Is all Nion could think to himself.Nion then drinked an entire vodka bottle. Nion dident wanna be in the way of punching because the effect only takes a second to act and Nion was stuck in a corner so.... he jumped off the edge of the stadium. He fell on the ground and got up to find a tv man Nion would like to call him who turned around. "So your our performer"The guy said . Nion was going to say something until a group of people put a black suit with back long pants on him. It was a very expensive suit. "Just introduce yourself and then do what you do"The man said before the stadium went pitch black. Nion knew this was his time to show off his smeargle and Nion duet. Nion would sing a song while his smeargle danced. Nion was a very good singer and smeargle was a good dancer. Nion hoped all his friends could see him on the tv of his great voice. Nion walked into the middle of the field adjusting his hat so it was straight. Nion got a microphone from someone of the set not being able to see them because it was pitch black. Suddenly a bright light shinned at Nion. Nion only saw pitch blackness around him. Suddenly he heard a roaring crowd. Nion adjustid his bow tie. "Hello johto if you know who I am roar my name"Nion said putting his hand to his ear to look like he's listening for an answer. "NION"The crowd roared. Nion was surprised they remembered his name or even saw the kanto league tournament."I'm here to give you a warm greetings let me go threw the list of competition you should look out for. Nion said bringing out a notebook out of the suits pocket. "I'm gonna go threw them all and tell you my mind playfully and jokefully if that's a word."Nion said looking at the first name with the picture to the side. First he saw Damian. "Aw I dident know we would have the one guy that fought in a Pokémon center like don't you go there to heal not kill some more people?"Nion said to the audience. The audience laughed out loud but that was a bad joke and nion knew it. Nion then rode the next one. "We have one of my peeps out of the original group Riley he won the kanto league tournament so beware competition he's like a charizard he'll hunt you down and shit on you afterwards, but really were the hell did he get that haircut I need to go to his barber and show them this picture and ask them if they were drunk doing this haircut"Nion said joking. The crowd roared in laughter. "Hey if your watching this Riley shout out to you lets see if you can win this tournament like the last"Nion said Looking at the camera. Nion looked at the list before seeing the one name. "Hey drew how's your life going"Nion said looking at another name. "Oh it's mike hi mike!!!"Nion screamed into the audience. "Next we have fucking rocky aka zack you might want to beware him he will break your heart and your bones..."Nion said. The crowd laughed thinking it was a joke. "I'm being serious I've had my experiences"Nion said just realizing he was wrong the beer and vodka wouldn't do anything to mike. The crowd stopped laughing and there eyes widened. Nion then saw the next name and smiled. "Cortex"Nion said with a happy face. "Go fuck yourself"Nion said going back to his original face. Nion red the next name. Nion put Layla and Nion together and got the next name. "Leon your a ship name I'm not saying who with who just be proud bud"Nion said sweating a lot. Nion saw the next name. "Yours truly Nion"Nion said smiling before reading the next name. "Oh Zoe you look cute....."Nion said trying to stop himself. "I meen hi and I hope your a good competition in this tournament"Nion said looking at the picture of Zoe's features before looking at the next one. "Chloe... you look cute to I guess"Nion said looking at Chloe's features in the picture sweating a lot. He saw the next name. "Aspen... you um, where'd you get that um good looking body...yeah um what I'm saying audience is not weird at all ok next one. It showed Layla. Nion face palmed and looked at the ground. "WHAT THE HELL ITS OK HAVING ONE HOT CHICK BUT THIS IS UNEXPECTED"Nion screamed.nion calmed down. "Just another joke"Nion said to the crowd that was confused "I meen they do have nice asses and boobs"Nion whispered not knowing the audience could hear him. "Ok now for my musical Nion and the smeargle duet"Nion said sending out smeargle. By then the crowd got over what just happened. Nion standed up and prepared to sing. Jeremy started painting the johto league tournament sign(nion started singing because I'm too lazy to type the lyrics XD and hopefully this post don't cause promblems) When they were done everybody clapped looking at the beatiful painting smeargle drew. Nion started waving at the audience. Jeremy waved too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoe and Damian were now standing in the main waiting room with all the other trainers, talking between the two and then with the other trainers. An announcer voice started to shout. "Prepare! For the first round of the Official Johto League Tournament! Up first, Damian Demaskos from..." There was a pause, as the announcer went to check where Damian was said to be from, but the announcer's voice died as he realised Damian hadn't put the information down on the form. "He will be fighting Laurence from New Bark Town!"

Zoe laughed and wished Damian the best. "You can do it." She said.

Damian took his position in the stadium. A crowd had built itself up as many people were sitting in a chaired area. There was some loud cheering and Laurence appeared. He was blonde haired and wore a back to front suncap. Damian wore a night black hoodie and he took the hood part of his head. Laurence greeted him then some strange formal battling music started to play.

"These battles will be a 1 vs 1 match. Are the challengers ready? Start!"

Laurence sent out a large Electabuzz. It roared and shocked the crowd.

"Go Magicman!" Damian sent out his Alakazam.

"Thunderpunch!" Laurence roared. Electabuzz ran towards Alakazam.

"Dodge it!" Damian yelled. Alakazam tried to float into the air to avoid the attack. The Thunderpunch did catch and damage Alakazam's leg and it drifted back down to the ground.
"Recover!" Alakazam healed itself and it was as if nothing had happened.

"Thunderbolt!" Laurence commanded. Electabuzz shot electricity at Magicman. Despite the effort during the attack, Magicman did not feel much damage. Electabuzz tried again and this time, Alakazam dodged the attack.

"Alakazam is successful in dodging most of the attack." The announcer said.

"Psychic." Damian said calmly, with an essence of self-belief. He knew he had this in the bag. Alakazam immediately lifted Electabuzz in the air with magic and threw the pokemon to a wall. Electabuzz crashed down and fainted.

"That did a huge amount of damage!" Roared the announcer

Laurence burst into tears. He looked between 10 and 12. "Damian is the winner!" The announcer cried. Damian fist pumped the air and ran out to meet Zoe.

Nion who watched the match in the announcer boothe rolled his eyes. "BORING, why such a regular battle!? Why can't you like almost kill someone who yelled at you for putting your legs on a table or get pumbeled into a wall by a hydro pump or killing someone with a bone maybe even a vileplume named shrub that's arceauses son...at least I think... Or um..."Nion said calming down. Nion was still exsaderating on what he said a bit ago he hopes Layla or any of the girls n the tournament don't get pissed at him. Nion decided he had to say something before announcing rileys up next. "Um to Layla Evans and all the girls in the tournament mainly Layla Evans because she was in the kanto league tournament and johtos trash being honest"Nion said. The crowd nodded in accseptence. "I'm sorry please don't make me sing that song by Justin Bieber because I will"Nion said laughing. "Ok but up next we have the badass Riley, I notice you have no last name is it because you don't know it because same here mainly because my fathers giovanni..."Nion said blurring out again. "Ok um Riley come to the field and kick the fuck out of your opponent."Nion said smiling.

'Why is Nion in the announcer's booth?' Riley wondered too himself as he made his way to the battlefield. As he calmly stepped onto his side of the battlefield, the crowd erupted with roars and chants. Riley couldn't help but grin a little. His opponent had no idea what he was getting himself into.

"Listen up you Kanto bitch! I'm going to show you what Johto is really about!" The opponent, Chris, pointed at Riley, smirking to himself. Chris was the same kid from the waiting room. The crowd loved the trash talk and they all turned to Riley and awaited for his response. Riley just grabbed a pokeball from his pokébelt and held it in the palm of his right hand. Riley didn't bother to waste his talk on the scum in front of him. "You-you bastard!" Chris sent out his Pokemon as the announcer said to begin.

The two Pokemon that appeared on the field were Steelix and Machamp. Machamp for Riley and Steelix for his opponent. Riley didn't even bother to command Machamp and just stood there, quietly observing the battle. His opponent however, was not so patient. "Fine then, I'll rake the first move!" Chris tried to take advantage of Riley's carelessness. "Steelix, use rock slide!" Steelix gave a loud roar as large rocks began too form above Machamp.

Riley just watched, not bothering too offer a command.

Then the rocks started to drop above Machamp. The muscular Pokemon looked up and raised its four arms. They watched started to glow as bright gray color. Then with immense speed, Machamp began crushing the rocks that fell from above. "Bullet punch." Chris cursed, clenching his fist. The crowd was more excited as they watched the smart defensive play.

Riley hadn't even commanded it.

"Damn you!" Chris growled as the rocks stopped. He wouldn't admit, but he was glad Riley hadn't counter attacked yet. He seemed too overconfident. Chris had too turn that against him. Chris smirked as he came up with a strategy. "Use dig Steelix." Chris commanded, watching Riley. Steelix nodded before diving underground, taking its long metallic snake body with it.

Riley just continued to watch without a care in the world. Chris grinned.

Machamp clenched its four fists as it waiting, trying to feel out any movement. It waited calmly, not making any sudden movements. That's when the muscular Pokemon figured it out. The crowd roared as the ground beneath Machamp erupted with the giant steel serpent rising from the ground! Machamp had jumped out of the way.

Chris grinned as he saw Riley's subtle reaction. Riley knew what was next.

"That's right, fuck it up with iron tail!" Chris shouted, proud that his plan had seemingly worked. Steelix's tail glowed a bright white color before it did a body flip, smashing its tail into the Machamp, sending it into the ground. The crowd was in burst into cheers for Chris after the successful attack. However, Chris wasn't done.

As Machamp got up, it watched as white aura surrounded the Steelix's head as it charged towards him. "Iron head!" Chris shouted as Machamp raised its four arms in front of it. A big crash was heard as the Steelix crashed into Machamp's hands. Machamp was being pushed back as it tried to hold the attack back. The crowd roared as Machamp was being pushed back.

Then it stopped. "What?!" Chris asked, conveying the same thought as the crowd. He glared at Riley as he saw the irritating grin appear on his face. "No you won't! Steelix, use..." Everyone was silenced as Machamp started too lift the Steelix into the air, holding its head. "You Kanto fuck..." Chris stopped as he heard Riley finally speak. "Enough. Machamp, finish this." Riley spoke in a calm but cold tone. Machamp started too swing Steelix around in circles before hurling it directly at... "Shit!" The crowd gasped as Chris ducked as the massive steel Pokemon came his way. A loud crash was heard as the wall behind Crish was utterly destroyed, leaving only the feinted Steelix. The cheers began as Riley was announced the winner.

Chris was laid face down on the ground, tons of destroyed debris and rock around him, before managed to look up, seeing the Kanto trainer's back as he walked away. "Da-damn it." Chris said before everything went black.

"This is exsactly why johto sucks it has people like you chris now go home and cry to your mom or except defeat and enjoy the rest of the tournament"Nion said angry at hot disrespectful he was to a champion. "Ok up next we got... That guy who will evoid the situation cause he's not a dumb ass and won't get himself in that situation!!!"Nion screamed. "Give I up for my good friend DREW"Nion screamed even louder. The entire crowd screamed drews name waiting for him to come and fight

Drew walked out and noticed the man. He wondered why Nion was the announcer but decided not to think about it. His opponent looked at him and gave him a smug smile. " Go Dragonite." The man said. Drew chuckled a little bit. " Go Poli." Drew said as he looked at his friend. He showed Poli some hand gestures to which his water friend gave him a thumbs up.

" Dragon pulse." His opponent said as a purple beam came from Dragonite. Drew remained quite as poli doged the attack. The move created a big crater in the middle of the stage. The man kept spamming dragon pulse as Poli continued to doge them. His eyes glinted as he saw his opening. " Use surf." He said. The dragonite went into the air as the arena became flooded.

"Fool." The man said " you think water can protect you. Use thunder." he said.
" Now." Drew smirked as he said that. The area around Poli became that of pillars of ice. The thunder bounced off them as if they were mirrors. until it flew straight at the dragonite knocking him towards the ground. " Ice beam barricade." Drew said.

Poli spined as it used an ice beam. the attacked bounced of the ice pillars creating three spiral images into the air. The dragonite was hit by one of them fallowed by another as it continued to be pushed into each of the continues ice beams until it fell to the ground unconscious.

"He's down! It's too much!" Shouted the official Announcer. The Announcer walked over to Nion, unimpressed with his attempt to try and take over from him, uncalled for.

In the Masquerader Headquarters Daevara looked upon a large group of young women. They looked between the age of 14 and 26. Daevara pulled a face. "What are they doing here?" She asked, looking at the girls who had been handcuffed and chained.

A bald bulky man answered her. "Well, the Leader put me in charge with our special business. We're selling them as prostitutes to rich men."

Daevara looked at him.

"Don't blame me, the Masqueraders need money desperately! This a good investment!" He roared.

Daevara walked away from the man. Her involvement with the project was as minimal as possible.

The man was talking with the other male Masqueraders there. They had aquired two new pretty females. One looked about 16 or 17 and the other looked about 19 or 20.

"These'll sell for a higher price than the others!" One of the men shouted.

In the stadium, Zoe was getting a bit nervous. She was talking to Damian and a group of other people she had made friends with. "Who are those sisters that you were talking about?" Damian asked.

"Their names are Naomi and Aliana. They soon moved out of the house though, leaving me behind! Aliana left to study to become a pokemon professor and Naomi chased down a guy!"

"Were they always so popular?"

"Yes...but I always was left behind."

"Didn't guys like you?"

"Yes, but none of them were for me..."

Then an announcer was heard on a giant TV screen behind them. "Next up, it's Zoe vs Beatrice!" Zoe ran to the door and took her place for the battle. She was battling a long brown haired girl, who she had been friends with.

Back in the Masquerader HQ, the bald headed man cackled. "What have you found out for me my breatheren?"

A young man had been interogating the young females. "These two are sisters! Their names are Naomi and Aliana!"

The first couple of battles went by quickly, Nion was apparently the announcer now, and Zack was worrying he wouldn't make it past the first round. He had wrapped up his training, leaving behind a very dented battlefield, and had made it back to the waiting room. Most people had left to go get a seat in the stadium, and the punks from earlier were nowhere to be seen. Zack took a seat on a couch in the middle of the room, watching a big screen TV showing the upcoming battle. He was still shaking off the chills he got after hearing Nion's... Opinions on the competition, and his voice echoing through the arena didn't help him forget. Instead he tried to focus on the battle, wanting to see how the next match would go.

Nion just stink eyed the announcer. "You wanna fucking fight mate I'm fucking ready I'm not taking your shit"Nion screamed before getting pushed off the edge of the announcer boothe by a guy dressed in heavy riot armour aperentley the police were ready if Nion had gone crazy like he did but they were taking it to seriously. Nion hit the ground really ruff but he got up. The crowd gasped as a good 50 swat men came running on the field with batons and tazers. "That escalated fast"Nion said taking out a butterfly knife. Nion took off his hat and ran towards the swat members as fast as a dodrio. They all tried to taze him but Nion dodged the tazers but Nion stopped and looked at his knife. He wasn't going to kill them the police had family's. Nion threw the knife away and countinued to run before jumping in the air kicking a cop 10 ft away from him into another cop. Nion had hit another cop with the powerful force of the palm of his hand. Nion kicked two more cops that had gone into other cops. One cop went to punched Nion but Nion grabbed the cops fist and kicked the cops right leg breaking it. The cop fell to the ground grabbing his leg in pain. Nion just punched some other guys. Before kicking three cops that were sent flying it the same direction. Nion Kept reappeating this until they were all gone. Nion had learned martial arts from a fighting type Gym leader that dident tell Nion his name which was fair. The one guy that was left threw... One of nions laughing gas that he was still creating in his gang that he rebuilt(just wanted to make sure none of ya forgot XD). The laughing bomb did nothing but after a few seconds Nion started spitting out blood. The guy pulled out a whip and started hitting Nion with it. Nion thought it wouldn't hurt but it actually started hurting him. It hurt like hell Nion tore apart his suit and shirt until he was shirtless. His back was bleeding due to the whip impact. After a while it was bleeding really bad. The man then started chocking Nion with the whip. Nions eyes were bright red. Nion started screaming the pain was horrible. This cop was going to kill Nion no holding back. Nion noticed zack in the crowd and held out his hand to say help me. Nion did that before putting his hand around his neck to see if he could do anything. Nion just screamed in pain thinking his life was going to end there.

Damian ran from the crowd and held his hand to Nion. He didn't say anything at first. 'You look terrible...' He whispered to Nion. Damian, a former violent person himself came to empathise with the young man.

The announcer cackled as he sat back into a soft chair with his talking Meowth. Most of the armed officers that had entered the stadium started to leave. The announcer had ordered them to do so, fearing further violence.

"One of them tried to attack me." The announcer said to his Meowth and a strange masked man that he could see on a screen on his wrist watch.

"We sent the wrong officers." The man on the screen said. "Your cover is pretty much blown."

With that, the announcer took off his mask to reveal that he was Jack. Jack then walked out of the stadium and approached the Goldenrod underground. Ripper was there, waiting for him.

With the disappearance of the old announcer, a new one had to be picked, and it wasn't going to be Nion. The new annuncer seemed to have exactly the same accent and voice. Once the mess had been cleared, Zoe's match started again.

Zoe wasn't sure what just happened. She pretended nothing had happened. Beatrice appeared with her long brown hair and posh accent. The two had been childhood friends.

"Zoe vs Beatrice!" The new announcer yelled.

"Mantinez! Take to the stage!" Beatrice threw out a poke ball which sent out a Mantine, which seemed to float in the air.

"Go Light!" Zoe sent out her Ampharos.

"Hyrdro Pump!" Beatrice yelled.

"Thunderbolt." Zoe said calmly.

Light shot a large bolt of electricity towards Mantinez and Mantinez attempted to blast Light with water. Both attacks collided. The Thunderbolt, however was more powerful and knocked out the Mantine. Light never even recieved the hit.

"A huge amount of damage!" The announcer cried.

Mantinez was on the floor. "Air sla-" Beatrice tried to command attack but then Mantinez's eyes changed into the shape of a spiral.

"It's over! Zoe's won!" The announcer yelled and the supporters of Zoe cheered. Damian looked back and smiled.

Nion just ran out of the stadium. He took off his glove to reveal a white hand. "No.... oh shit"Nion said cursing to himself under his breathe. Nion saI'd before getting knocked out by a inch of policemen who took him the asylum. Nion was considered a lunatic. Nion was having a dream. There was a carnival. But there was nobody there. He walked to a carasoul. Until nion was struck by something painful. He layed on the ground until getting up and seeing a puddle wich was like a mirror. Nion stared at his reflection. It was him when he went insane. He had green hair white skin bright red lips purple suit. He looked like a clown. Nion woke up with the features in the dream even the suit. A guard came in and escorted him to another room with a table. Nion. Sat down at the table. Nion was confused with a wide grin. A girl walked in. She sat at the table."hello I need to ask you some questions before I can let you go"The woman said. "I have a question why am I wearing this purple clothing?"Nion said with a concerned face. "You asked for that sir"The woman said. "Ok"Nion said looking at the woman. "So why did you kick those cops ass"The woman said. "Because fun and games"Nion said shrugging. "Oh really "the woman said. "Say you wouldn't happen to you know he one of those people that want revenge I'd say."Nion said. Suddenly Nion gang came running towards the building. They invaded the asylum before coming to get Nion..... There was a bright light shinned into the woman's face who was now laying down on a table. "Hey what your name"Nion asked. "Emily"She said in fear. "Well Emily welcome to my world."Nion said sending shock waves through her brain. When Nion was done he walked away from the table. The woman sat up before laughing. Nion had created what he needed.

Daevara stood from an inclosed unseeable point in a glass box. It was one of the paid boxes that you could go into, but the Masqueraders had secretly hired it out in private. She had seen Nion's fit in the stadium and smiled upon it. A Masquerader with a Hypno stood next to her.

"He would make a great Masquerader leader." Daevara said to herself and the man next to her.

Jack and Ripper appeared. "Madame, we've successfully taken over all the hotels and major hotels in Goldenrod." Jack reported.

"Excellent. We have power." She said.

Zoe tried to text her two sisters. "That's odd." She said to Damian as they sat down to watch the next fight. "They're not responding. They were suppossed to meet me here after the battle."

Chloe cracked her neck as she walked to the stadium. For some reason it felt as if everything just stopped. Her opponent smiled at her as he sent out a hitmonchan. She smirked as she sent out a pidgeot.

The fearrow flew up in the are as the Hitmonchan tried to attack it with a thunder punch it smirked as it flew straight at the hitmonchan hitting it at top speeds causing him to fly to the other side of the stadium Koing it instantly.
Chloe smiled as she walked out of the stadium with a wide smile on her face.

Nion walked in the stadium with a big hat that covered his whole head. When he got to the waiting room he glared at anyone he could see with the big ass hat on. He walked into the arena finally. He walked slowly to his spot. Nion took a microphone from one of the camera people running this shit show. "Ladies and gentleman I don't want to show you my face but somehow this shit show is like to call it always finds a way. So I'm going to do that, think of it like an early Christmas present. So I need to give you some hints... I'm a crazy person ok I can admit it I'm also not the brightest of people when it comes to feelings emotions all that shit. But when it comes to blowing another persons head off. Oh trust me I know all about that. Oh and good thing to know...... I always like to come in" Nion said reavealing his face. Nion had a wide grin. "With a smile"Nion said walking up to the field and throwing the hat in the audience. Nions opponent just stood there in fear. "I was going to say just start the battle" The strandge guy said. The guy sent out machamp. Nion sent out his lapras. Lapras roared really loud. "Emily use rain dance" Nion said. The Lapras did so causing it to rain around the stadium. The machamp used drain punch. Emily got hit with it but returned the favor by using hydro pump that hit it with imence power. The machamp sent flying to the other side of the stadium because it was too close to the Lapras at the time. The mach was ended due to a one hit Ko. Just the machamp got to close when it was using drain punch and got hit by the blast with too much power. Nion walked out of the stadium and got in his lambo and drove to his mansion where his gang would meet. Nion had built a property of 10 buildings for his gang four for weapons and supplies three for money. One was for armory and there armour could stop a bull dowser from penetrating you. One that was a small building where this guy built robots basically. Nion hired him out to build project lemon. It had things that was a child's nightmare. Nions last building tho was for business purposes and under it was abunch of beds a lunch room and a playground. They were stealing kids and making them soldiers for nions gang. Nion just walked in his mansion and got on his comfortable couch and just watched the tournament on tv.

A brown haired detective, who seemed to be in his 30s or 40s, sat at the desk in an office. He was part of the minority of the police force who were not corrupt. He was talking on the phone to his colleagues. "Yes..." He said over and over again. "Make sure that all the officers that we send will be loyal and not from their group..." He breathed heavily. "Don't worry. If all this goes wrong, we still have our little secret..."

Jack and Ripper came into the hideout with a fresh batch of girls, including their boyfriends. "We brought more!" Ripper shouted, at the top of his voice. A fat man in a mask came to greet him who was in charge of the project. At that instant, Daevara came in and strangled the man using her Arbok. "From now on, i'm in charge of this project!" She roared. The plump man tried to tackle her but found blood oozing from his body as Arbok made the final squeeze and killed him.

After watching the next few battles, Zack got ready for his by doing a few warm up stretches. He walked out of the waiting room, took a breath, and ran off down the hall to get in position. He walked out to a eager crowd waiting anxiously for the next battle. Apparently his opponent was anxious too, because he threw out his pokemon before the announcer even got to stay a word.
"Go Hitmonlee!" He yelled as the spring legged Pokemon hit the stadium floor.
W-Well it appears the match is beginning already! Joshua of Pewter City Vs. Zack of Saffron City! The announcer studdered.
"Well ok then... Firestorm." Zack said, sending out his shiny Typhlosion. The crowd gasped at the sight of its maroon red back, causing them to become even more eager to see the battle.
"Rapid spin!" Joshua shouted attempting to land the first couple blows. With fast movements, Hitmonlee rushed towards the Typhlosion and began spinning rapidly with one leg sticking out. Firestorm managed to block the attack, while still taking decent damage.
"High Jump Kick now!" Joshua commanded, attempting to finally break through. Firestorm side stepped narrowly dodging the kick, causing the hitmolee to take damage itself.
"Nice work, now while it's close, Flamethrower!" Zack quickly ordered. The Typhlosion filled its mouth with burning hot fire before launching it at the grounded Hitmonlee. It took the hit hard, but managed to get up again and recover.
"Double Kick!" Joshua commanded, before the Hitmonlee swung its legs quickly at the Typhlosion, nailing it twice in the head. It fell to the ground, dazed a bit.
"High Jump Kick!" Joshua rushed again, hoping to land an extra attack.
"Escape and use Earthquake!" Zack quickly commanded while the Hitmonlee attempted to land the kick. Firestorm yet again narrowly escaped the hit, and the Hitmonlee's foot crashed down through the earth. Firestorm then began making the ground rumble and crack, not allowing the Hitmonlee to free its foot from the dirt.
"Get out of there now!" Joshua attempted, however it was to late and it was hit with several crumbling rocks and blasted with heaps of dirt. When the dust cleared there was a barely visible buried Hitmonlee, cheering full crowd, defeated trainer, and Zack walking his way out.
"Maybe learn patience, and you'll get further next time," Zack advised, before turning the corner to walk outside. He was getting hungry and remembered seeing a food truck near the entrance.
"Man, I over prepared for that... I was hoping for something a bit more challenging," Zack told himself before walking out the main doors. He approached the food truck and looked over the counter.
"Watcha selling here?" He asked, eager to grab a bite to eat.

"Amazing battle!" Shouted one of the announcers. Unknown to the public, Jack and Ripper stood next to a newly employed announcer and a judge that decieded who was to win the battles. They handed money that Daevara had given to them to bribe the two to dominate at the stadium. Jack was in charge of the handeling of the money and he had dyed his hair a dark purple colour to conceal his identity. He loved this look because it was in the style of his favourite rocket executive, Petrel. Fardfetch'd, their mascot stood next to the two. When Jack and Ripper moved away to cheer amongst themselves, Fardfetch'd said nothing, completely blankly. When Jack and Ripper left Fardfetch'd alone for a second to talk to some of the trainers down below, Fardfetch'd smiled. Something was going on.

"Sorry sir I was just closing for a break I'll be back after this match."spoke Leon as he closed the RV and ran into The stadium and onto his side of the field and yelled out "Hola, My name is Leon the master chef as well as Battler and this Battle you are all welcome to buy a meal in my restaurant but the winner's may eat for free."

"Don't get cocky," screamed the man on the other side of field "But Let me introduce you to my partner Umbreon."

"Alright go Ariados Show how the spider spins it's web," Spoke leon after his opponent had thrown out his umbreon "Go use megahorn leave no trace."

"Umbreon dodge and then use shadow ball," Shrieked the opponent in startled manor but his umbreon wasn't able to dodge and was hit by the shadow ball as well as the megahorn rendering it unable to battle. "What no how umbreon speak to me."

"To bad the battle wasn't in your favour," Spoke Leon as he walked out of the arena but he turn back to the man and said "You get a discount at my restaurant for showing me that your umbreon means everything to you." Then he was out in the forum looking bored with ariados by his side.

Layla spent a large amount of time aimlessly walking around the city replaying a found memory until she almost fell on her face from an dip in the road. She shook her head scolding herself for being so careless when she finally looked at her phone and saw the time.

"Oh shit I'm going to be late!" She quickly pulled up a map of the town on her phone and hurried in what she hoped was the right direction. Luckily it was just down the block and around the corner till she was at the doors to the waiting room. She slowed herself down and tried not to look frantic as she stepped inside the room with contestants scattered around, or past contestants. She scanned the room and ran over to the list of battles. She finally found her name near the bottom which was a relief. She stepped to the side of the room and caught her breath staring at the TV showing the current battle. She was sad she didn't get to see any of the other battles, she was going to make sure she did that next round. She was surprised to see an Ariados, they weren't really considered super strong but she was glad that she wasn't the only one with some exotic choices. Suddenly the Ariados slammed into the Umbreon instantly knocking it out.

"Holy whoa, that was quick." She heard the winners name announced and then she realized she made it just in time. She smiled at the boy with the Ariados as she moved past him and gave him a thumbs up.

"You two were great!" Then she walked down the hall by herself the crowd still echoing from the last match. She took a deep breath, stood up straight and put on her best smile as she strolled on the field waving cheerfully to the audience. This crowd was much louder than the Kanto crowd was when she came on the field for her first battle, some people must remember her. She smiled brightly and turned to face her opponent who just made it to their spot. He looked around her age standing at about 6 feet tall he had a painfully evident height advantage. He locked eyes with her and the boy smirked.

"Sorry shorty, facing me in the first round is just plain bad luck." Layla didn't care for his cockiness but she returned an innocent grin.

"I dunno, I'm pretty lucky.." The announcer took over booming over the crowd. "Alright! We have Cameron Hitchcock on from our very own Goldenrod Citaay! Versus! Lucky Layla Evans from Celadon City! Begin!"

They both immediately threw their pokeballs, completely focused on what they would be facing up against. Cameron sent out an intimidating looking Tyrantitar. Layla wished more people didn't only use the best Pokemon.
But it's fine, as long as the type advantage with my Quagsire we should b- Layla stopped dead with surprise written all over her face when she saw what was on her side of the field. A cold sweat went down the back of her neck as she glanced at her bag confirming that she accidentally grabbed the wrong Pokeball. The crowd reacted with a mix of laughter and intense cheering from her die-hard fans, but most notably laughter from the other side of the field.

"Hahaha, Holy shit seriously? You have a DUNSPARCE!? I don't think this is even a joke, you're just plain stupid. Tyranitar put that thing out of it's misery with a dark pulse." Layla panicked as she looked toward the incoming death sentence and her pathetic land snake who was visibly shaking at the sight of the dark type move. "Spork use Dig now!" Spork fearfully borrowed into to the ground with his tail narrowly avoiding the blast. "Stalling is pointless with that poor excuse of a Pokemon, keep using dark pulse." Dunsparce barely dodged the next one, clearly shaking with fear. Layla felt bad for the poor guy but there was nothing they could do but dodge, his best bet was staying under ground and avoiding the dark pulses. Finally after the 9th dark pulse Dunsparce was blasted out of the ground and plopped in front of Layla visibly and furiously shaking. He's so afraid he's shaking, or.. rattling.. AH! Layla perked up taken back by what she remembered and if it would even be enough. She glanced at Cameron and from the look on his face he knew he was about to win. "Look at that, you're both shaking! Stupid and a cowardly, I see why you like Dunsparce! Dark pulse!" Layla's hands curled into fists fed up with his insults and ready put everything on the line. An ace in the hole maneuver. She put one foot forward and pointed powerfully.

"FLUTTER SLIGHTLY!" Dunsparce hopped off the ground over the blast with ridiculous speed and fluttered with his pathetic wings staring directly at the monster. "Earthquake!" Spork quickly slammed back into the ground and caused the ground to shake and split and throw Tyranitar off his balance. It tried to counter attack with an earthquake and a dark pulse but Dunsparce Nimbly dodged both with incredible speed. Cameron couldn't wrap his head around what was happening. "How the hell is it so fast!?" Layla smirked and dramatically flipped her hair, all that time watching Yu-gi-oh will finally pay off. "My Dunsparces special ability, RATTLED! Every time you attack with a dark-type move he gets even faster!" The crowd roared, lovingly the come-back and the dramatic flair. Cameron was pissed that he hadn't won yet. "Tyranitar, Giga impact now!" Tyranitar charged head-long toward the mistake but he had already dug his own grave. He swung a powerful punch shattering the ground, but Dunsparce went right under him. Tyranitar had no time to react and Dunsparce hit him with a Drill run finally knocking it unconscious. Then everyones eardrums were nearly ruptured by the crowd as they burst into a frenzy about the legendary underdog victory. "After an incredible display of patience and planning, Layla and her Dunsparce win!" A bead of sweat ran down her neck at the announcers flattery. None of what he said was true. She contributed the victory to pure dumb luck.

Cameron returned his Pokemon in a huff and shouted at her as her Dunsparce fluttered over to her.
"You got lucky bitch!" Layla smiled slightly and started walking away after saying "Told ya so." She finally walked back through the hall with Dunsparce just behind her as she went back into the waiting room with a small sigh of exhaustion. "That was way too stressful."

"Damn, ok then." Zack said as the boy took off. Zack walked back inside the lobby to find a TV so he could watch the next few battles. The first went by very fast, then Layla's suddenly came on.
"Wait.. I didn't even see her come in," Zack realized. He shrugged it off and watched the battle, which went amazingly.
"Dang, that's a good first impression," Zack said, walking back outside. If there was free food for all the winners, the line would start soon, so he wanted to be sure he didn't have to wait any longer. Just as suspected, a few minutes after he got to the truck a huge line started forming.
"Free food, and no waiting, equals a happy Zack," He said while he waited for the owner to return.

Riley looked around as he saw the other trainers in the waiting laughing about the outcome of Layla's match. Riley himself found it hard to believe that a Dunsparce had just taken down a Tyranitar. Well it was Layla after all, the same person who used a Farfetch'd last tournament and actually won a battle with it.

It had been a few hours of waiting and it was starting to get boring. However, Riley preferred it being boring because he had seen crazy and he didn't want to go through that experience again. Unfortunately, Riley remembered that he had to go meet with the manager sometime later on. Something seemed really fishy but he just couldn't figure it out. He knew the manager was part of illegal dealing but there had to be more to it. Hopefully he could figure something out during the meeting later. For now, he just had to wait and watch.

Layla took a knee and smiled at Spork, and gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry to throw you into that buddy but you really showed your stuff! I'm real proud of you, take a rest." Dunsparce flapped his wings happily and Layla put him back in his ball. She got up and glanced around spotting a few people staring at her which was a little unnerving. Thankfully she saw a familiar face and strolled over before anyone came over to her. She walked over to where Riley was sitting and stood behind him hoping to surprise him. "So what did ya think?"

Zoe and Damian said goodbye to each other as the day progressed. They were suprised with the Dunsparce battle. A darkness came through Goldenrod and a thick fog with it. Zoe went out shopping. She came out through a dark alleyway. She had never seen it before. She looked down the alleyway to hear screaming, but it wasn't that loud. She looked over to see an old lady being attacked by a masked man. He had stolen her wallet. "Help!" She cried, but noone came. That's when Zoe stepped in. She approached him and immediately when the man saw Zoe he sent out a Muk.

"What are you doing?!" Roared the muscular man. "You're dabbling in our private affairs!"

"My..." The old woman said but then the muscular man put a hand on her mouth and stabbed her with a dagger. It appeared that the man had done this before many times, but this one finished her.

"Did you just murder her?!" Zoe screamed. She tried to call for help but noone was there and noone came. Zoe was forced to fight on her own. She sent out her Espeon, Mystic. "Mystic use psychic!" Mystic tried to attack but Muk immediately jumped over Mystic, covering her and then firing a sludge bomb attack at point blank range. Mystic pushed the Muk off her but then the Muk used Payback and took out the Espeon. Noticing Mystic had fainted, Zoe reached into her bag to get another pokemon but she found that the man had taken it from her. The man overwhelmed Zoe, grabbing her a picking her up, before putting her into a bag.

"There i've stopped you...You're so pretty...you'll do nicely with the others! I'll save you for later!" He roared.

The muscular man took Zoe to a dark room in the Goldenrod Underground. There, he was greeted by Masqueraders.

"Good work, Ripper!" Shouted a man. This was Jack who said this to him. Zoe was placed in a prison like cell and she was confused.

Nion just watched as Laylas Dunsparce demolished the competition. Nion just shook his head like he wasen't surprised. "Layla always was good at making the most pathetic pokemon look like gods of the arena" Nion said to himself. Nion just got up out of his chair and went to his giant garage filled with stuff. He looked at all his different cars and picked the car that looked like...
He drove to a super market until he got a call from his office... "Yes Nion here" Nion said. "Hey um we got a call from that old man you hired he says the prodjects are done." The man said. "Ok thank you for telling me" Nion said hanging up the phone. Nion began driving to the little building he had built so the hired out man could work in peace. Nion had got there and yawned. He had gotten out of his car and walked into the building. Nion had walked up to the man who was reading a newspaper. Nion clapped his hands to show him he was there. "OH Hi sir your here quickly" The man said getting up. "Let me show you them" The man said walking over to a huge table wich had a giant sheet covering it. The man took the blanket off to reveal abunch of children toys. But these children toys were demonic and were going to be used for kidnapping children that can become soldiers. Maybe they can be used for other reasons to... The old man picked up what had seemed to be a jack in the box. The old man wined the jack in the box and out popped a little clown.
"The more this little guys eats the bigger he gets. Like an anaconda snake. He can swallow humans whole and store them into his stomach at first he can swallow kids whole but if your looking for him to swallow teens or adults you might have to feed it some stuff first but his mouth can open to about 5 feet at a little thing but when he's big about 12 feet incase pokemon attack it. Now you would think hes slow but I made it so he can slither at about 30 mph. I also added little arms to help putting kids in his mouth. He can get as big as big as 50 ft" The man said. ( This by the way the picture of what this reject of a jack in the box looks like ) Nion only asked for things that could be used for kidnapping but he though this was gonna bring that to the next level. The man set down the jack in the box and got a fucked up looking teddy bear. "This is going to help keeping down the kids so they don't escape the jack in the box. It also can bite and scratch just in case people try to help who ever your kidnapping or if the person your kidnapping is an adult defending them selves." The man said (
546017_untitledefmdswmvldsv.png
this is what the teddy bear looks like) Nion ounce again was impressed by the imagination of this old man. The old man set down the teddy bear next to the jack in the box and got a weird angel thing. "This is also has the same purpose of the teddy bear but it can fly" The man said. Nions face went to intrigued to surprised when he said that. " It can fly scratch and bite all that good stuff it can even dispense rope to tie up its victims so the jack in the box can swallow them and store them in its stomach to be taken out when the jobs done.(This is what this thing looks like ) Nion saw the last one wich was a tiny little robot. The man set down the angel and picked up the robot. "This has the same meening of the teddy bear. It jumps on someones back and starts stabbing them." The man said putting it down and putting all the deranged toys in a bag and giving it to nion. " Well thank you" Nion said going back to his car. when nion got to his car he put the bag in the trunk and drove away to his office building.

Attachments

• hgfhgfhfgh.jpg
    hgfhgfhfgh.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 31
  • tfgfgfgfgfgfgfg.jpg
    tfgfgfgfgfgfgfg.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 33
  • untitledefmdswmvldsv.png
    untitledefmdswmvldsv.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 30
  • fdf.png
    fdf.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 31
Riley was so deep into his thoughts that he flinched when he heard a voice behind him. "He reached for a pokeball on his pokébelt and turned his head sideways to see who was behind him. Riley took a deep breath when he saw that it was Layla who was speaking to him. "You actually scared me a bit." Riley tried to say as calmly as possible. He let go of the pokeball since it was safe. "Sorry about that. I was just thinking about something and you just caught me off guard." He leaned back in his seat to get a little more relaxed. "As for your match, I kind of feel a little bad for the guy. You humiliated him on a worldwide stage by defeating with a Dunsparce. That's something special on its own. I don't know how you do it, but you can somehow win with the lower tier Pokemon." Riley said, complimenting her skill.

After he spoke, Riley looked up at the clock. "Well, it seems it's starting to get pretty late here and I'm actually getting bored so I'm going to head off and get some dinner." Riley stood up and stretched, which felt so good, especially since he had been sitting there for the last few hours.

His plan now was to get an early dinner so he could be prepared for his meeting with the manager and whoever else that could possibly be there.

Riley looked at Layla once more and figured he should just ask her to come with him. Some company would be nice. "So yeah, I'm going to go now. Um, do you want to come with me?" Riley asked Layla a bit hesitantly as he ran his hand through his hair.

Cortez walked to the stadium. the people cheered for him knowing that he was second place in the Kanto league tournament. he heard the people in the announcing booth talk as he looked at his opponent.
" Go hitmontop." His opponent said as he sent out the fighting dancing pokemon. Cortez smiled as he brought out an raticade.
He heard almost everyone in the stadium laugh though it didn't phase him.
" Close combat." The man said as he watched as his pokemon got read to attack the rat. Raticade disappeared for a seconed only to hit the hitmon top in the face. It then bit hard in the fighters leg breaking it with it's hyper fang. The raticade then jumped into the air and fired a hyper beam at the hitmontop completely decimating it.

Layla smiled innocently and giggled when Riley reacted surprised and moved out from behind him. She felt a little bad seeing him go straight for a pokeball which made her wonder what all had happened in his past to train that reflex. She nodded at his mention of feeling bad for the guy, part of her agreed and all of her would agree if he hadn't made several comments on her intelligence and character. She was surprised by the compliment Riley gave her. She really didn't expect Riley of all people to give her such high praise and her cheeks turned a little red as a testament to her surprise. She twirled a bit of her hair and looked at the ground for a second. "Yeah, I think it's just dumb luck."

When Riley said he was going to get dinner she checked her phone and it was definitely that time especially because she skipped lunch by accident. "I'll probably get something too." She considered asking if they wanted to go together but she didn't want to have anyone assume anything.

Riley surprised her yet again by asking if she wanted to get dinner but she was glad she didn't have to do it. She smiled nonchalantly and nodded.
"Sounds good, let's go before the dinner rush sets in. I don't really know many places so you lead the way." Her attention went to the TV showing a Raticate absolutely obliterating a Hitmontop. "Whoa, that's a little brutal."

Riley clenched his fists as he saw the end of Cortez's battle. He did not trust the guy one bit even after their match in the Kanto finals. "What you're seeing here is not even the full capability of his Pokemon. He also helped create the thing that I was injected with. He's definitely someone too watch out for." Riley told Layla, speaking his mind to her.

"Anyways, we should get going before the rest of the matches end. Hopefully there won't be any reporters around. I don't feel like dealing with them right now." Riley said as he started to lead the way. He was honestly glad Layla was coming with him. She was someone he trusted and knew he could talk too.

"So, about what you said about luck earlier. Maybe it is just dumb luck, but even then, there was some skill required to win that match with a Dunsparce." He said, looking at Layla as they walked. Then he looked forward. "So, what are you in the mood for? There's a ton of different restaurants that have different stuff. I'm down with anything you choose." Riley said with a more relaxed tone. He honestly wondered what Layla liked to eat. As he thought more about it, he actually couldn't remember actually having a civilized meal with Nion, Zack, or Layla.

Layla recalled all the drama that involved Cortez yet they still didn't know much about him. She noticed Riley clench his fists and took it that this guy got to him more than he let's on. "I've been wondering about that, has anything else happened with that injection?" She assumed the symptoms had gone away but he could just be hiding it so people wouldn't freak out, which sounds like something he would do.

Layla walked with the Kanto champion for a short while before he complimented her again, which made her smile and reply playfully.
"Yeah honestly I'm just so good I use bad pokemon to give people a chance, otherwise you would be standing next to the Kanto champion." She finished sarcastically and giggled. She thought for a moment about where they could go to eat. "Well I think I saw a place called 'SUBstitute' and I would have to assume they sell subs. So that would probably be pretty quick and easy."

"Well..." Riley thought about the question for a second. "Unless you count random headaches as a symptom, I think I'm fine. Nothing else has really happened." Riley rubbed his head as a precaution, hopefully to prevent any headaches. The thought of a headache could cause a headache and he didn't want to risk that.

Riley chuckled when she said he would be standing next to the future champion. "Wow, I knew you were hiding something all along! Well, I guess I should just give up now Champion Layla. I would not want to be destroyed by your all powerful Magikarp and its ultimate move, splash!" Riley joked around, laughing after his statement. However, knowing what Layla was already capable of, he wouldn't be suprised if she actually managed to beat someone with a weak Pokemon like Magikarp.

Riley looked at Layla curiously when she mentioned 'SUBstitute'. It took a moment for him to understand it. "What do you mean by that?" Riley asked before she finished explaining. When Layla mentioned subs, that's when he finally understood the name. "I am so dumb!" Riley facepalmed himself due to his idiocy. "Okay, I understand now. Sub is in the word substitute." Riley cleared it up for himself. "Okay then, we'll go there. I haven't eaten a sub in awhile so you're going to have to tell me which is the best one to get." Riley told Layla as they made their way to 'SUBstitute'.

Layla looked towards him with concern when he hesitated and then proceeded to brush it off with minor headaches which worried her a little, but she didn't want to push the subject. " Alright, just let me know if anything else happens or you don't feel well. I'm always free to carry you through the rain." She winked knowing he didn't like the fact he had to resort to that option.

Layla nodded with exaggerated confidence as Riley played along.
" Yeah you should feel honored, honestly. I don't wanna brag or anything, but I'm kinda the best." She finally dropped the regal self-entitled voice and snickered at the mention of a magikarp. "Damn, you already figured out the trump card of my next team."

"Battling skills: incredible, context clues: You'll get there someday." They they walked down an alley towards the restaurant. "I haven't been to the place but I'm sure they have the classic iTalian sub, I would suggest that." She yawned and outstretched her arms and accidentally hit his arm, making her recoil quickly regretting her mistake. "Crap, sorry are you okay?"

"Dang, he's still not back?" Zack asked himself looking around. He let it a sigh and forced himself out of line.
"Damn it, I really was hoping to get fast, free food... Whatever I'll just pick something up from a vending machine or something," Zack decided, walking around trying to find one. Lucky for him however, while randomly walking around aimlessly he came across a restaurant with a giant sign above it with a light green stuffed doll, holding a pan and wearing a stereotypical chef's hat. Below that, in big neon green letters, read 'The Sub-stitute'.
"Better than old dusty vending machine chips," He muttered to himself walking inside. It was decently filled with a couple of people here and there. He walked up to the counter and ordered a two 'Classic Poke-Subs', and while he waited found an empty table near the window. He recieved his food not long after and started eating while thinking about the future of the tournament.
"Well I'm probably gonna get at least to the quarter finals, hopefully, Nion will go insane, Riley will win again, Layla will... I don't know she's unpredictable," Zack thought as he stared at the stadium not far in the distance.

Riley shook his head when Layla mentioned the rain incident. He had hoped she would've forgotten about that embarrassing event. "You're going to hold that against me forever now, aren't you?"
Riley asked seriously but playful at the same time. Riley chuckled as he thought about it. "Yeah, I can see it already. When you have kids, you'll probably tell them the story of when you carried the champion through the rain." Riley paused for a moment. "Too bad they'll never believe you carried the world's best trainer, me!" Riley said, grinning afterwards.

He chuckled as he listened to Layla's comments about her being the best. Riley knew she was joking and he wanted to say something but he decided to just let Layla have her moment. He just looked and listened to her as they continued to walk through the alley.

"Yeah, well if you suggested it, then it must be good." Riley paused for a moment and looked at Layla with suspicion in his eyes. "Unless you're trying to get me sick so you can win this tournament." He said it as seriously as he could. "Nah, I'm just joking around. I've known you long enough to know you won't do anything like that." He said as Layla was stretching.

A moment later, Riley felt Layla's arm hit his. "Damn, that actually stinged a bit!" Riley exclaimed as he moved his arm so he could see if there was any damage. All he could see was a miniature bruise, nothing to serious. "I knew you were up to somethingl You tried to injure me, didn't you?" Riley said playfully, trying to mess with her.

Layla grinned teasingly even though that was a pretty serious moment in their past. "Ah come on it wasn't that bad! Nothing to sulk over champ." Layla smiled again when Riley joked about what he would tell her kids. "Oh yeah except I'll embellish a ton. Like.. I preformed an emergency blood transfusion to save your life while I fought off 7 ferocious Ursaring by myself. You know something I could see happening." She rolled her eyes and giggled when he proclaimed himself as the greatest trainer and she wasn't sure if he was joking or not, she liked his confidence but his cockiness was a little much sometimes.

Layla met Riley's suspicious look with a shit eating grin and giggled playfully.
"Damn I can't slip anything past you today." She teased back but she was glad to hear he did know she wouldn't use underhanded tactics like that.

Layla stopped playing around and really felt bad for hitting him and she only felt worse when he said it hurt. She felt really guilty but tried to laugh it off because she was a little embarrassed.
"I'm sorry, heh.." Luckily they made it to the restaurant so she could change the subject and move on.

She went inside without another word and thankfully there wasn't any line so she went right up and ordered a sub and waited for Riley to order as she briefly looked around the restaurant before spotting yet another familiar face.
"Oh hey, Zacks here!"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
A tall guy walked to Golden rod. All the persons that were watching looked at him. A tall guy named Karl walked in, in his black clothes he taked one pokeball. In the other side, another Trainer walked in, Kyle. ''Looks like I'm going to fight with a baby!'' Kyle said from the other side of the stadium, realeasing a Magneton.

The next fight is starting! Kyle, from Pewter City Vs. Karl from Ecruateak City!
The announcer said seeing the Magneton being relased. Karl, taked his pokeball and released Charizard. ''Let's see who is the baby, Baby!'' Karl said with a smile in his face. ''Flamethrower!'' He said as the Charizard fastly used the blow, making Magneton go to the ground. ''Use Cut now.'' Karl said as Charizard applied Cut, making Magneton fall in pain.

''Magneton, Use Thunderbolt!'' Kyle said as the Magneton used the blow, that exploded in Charizard. A powerful move, but Charizard didn't even cared. Charizard slowy walked to Magneton, that started walking to his back. He was afraid of Charizard.

''Use Flamethrower and Cut, In order, again.'' Karl said as Charizard use the two blows in order again. Magneton falled in the ground, defeated by the Charizard. Charizard was way to strong. Kyle retrived Magneton and don't said anything. That dude defeated my Magneton in 4 blows?! WHAT HE IS? Kyle thought as he relased another pokemon, a Jigglypuff.

''Let's make a fair fight.'' Karl said retriving Charizard. ''Go, Jolteon!'' He said releasing the Jolteon. The Jolteon looked at the Jigglypuff, and then looked at Karl. And then back at the Jigglypuff. And then back at Karl. Jolteon noticed that the Jigglypuff was not a friend.

''Use Draining Kiss!'' Kyle said and Jigglypuff kissed Jolteon, draining his health. Jolteon started walking backwards. He was a little bit scared. Like, a lot. He never really fighted with a fairy type, So that was a little bit strange.

''Don't worry Jolteon, I belive in you.'' Karl said looking at his Jolteon. Jolteon jumped and was ready to fight. ''Use Thunder!'' Karl said and Jolteon used the blow in Jigglypuff, that became paralized by the move. The Jigglypuff doesn't moved. ''Use Quick Attack!'' Karl said and Jolteon attacked Jigglypuff, that returned to reality and started to move. ''Quick Attack, Again!'' Karl Said as Jolteon tried to attack Jigglypuff, that dodged his move.

''Moon Blast!'' Kyle said as Jigglypuff attacked Jolteon, that falled on the ground, really damaged. Jolteon started getting up slowy, but Jigglypuff didn't waited him. '' Another Moon Blast!'' Kyle said as Jigglypuff attacked Jolteon again. Jolteon falled on the ground, this time next to be defeated.

''Full restore.'' Karl said as he used the restore in his pokemon. Jolteon finally started getting up, and was healty again. ''Use Thunderbolt!'' Karl said as Jolteon used the attack in a incredibly speed. Jigglypuff falled at the ground, defeated.

''Oh shit, what are you? How can you defeat my pokemons so easily? I'm a good trainer! What is happening?'' Kyle said trying to understand why Jigglypuff and Magneton got defeated. He retrived Sylveon and sent out Lapras.

'' A Trainer, Like you.'' Karl said with a smile. ''Use Thunderbolt.'' Karl said as Jolteon used the blow in Lapras, super effective. Lapra falled into the ground, defeated. Jolteon was really strong, and against a water type, he certainly would win.

'' I have one more!'' Kyle said ( Yeah, just four pokemons. I don't wanted to make a really long post.) releasing a Steelix. ''Use Rock Tomb!'' He said and Steelix started envolving Jolteon in pieces of the ground. Jolteon falled under the pieces and started taking a lot of damage, being defeated.

''Good work Jolteon! Now, go Charizard!'' Karl said as he retrived Jolteon and released Charizard. ''Use Flamethrower.'' Karl said and Charizard used the blow, and nearly defeated Steelix. Steelix hitted the wall. Charizard jumped and started flying around Steelix, making Charizard immune to any Ground type move. ''End Steelix with Cut!'' Karl said as the Charizard started powering the move.

''NO! STEELIX, USE IRON TAIL!'' Kyle screamed, and with his lasts forces, Steelix used the blow, saving him from Cut and hurting Charizard. '' Now use Dragon Breath!'' Kyle said as Steelix attacked Charizard, near defeating him.

''Use Cut!'' Karl said as Charizard use the blow, defeating Steelix. It ended, that battle ended. ''Good battle, baby.'' Karl said laughing and returning Charizard. Karl returned to a room where the trainers can heal their pokemon, and prepare for another battle. ''That guy was weak.'' Karl said healing his pokemons.

Last edited:
Zack snapped out of his thoughts when suddenly someone said his name. He looked around, quickly spotted Layla and Riley. He was surprised to see them there, but then again, there wasn't a lot of places to eat. He waved to them, and then gestured for them to come over when they got there food. As much as he'd want to yell across the restuarant, his voice was a little tired from his battle. Then he went back to eating his sub, and thinking about deep thoughts.