• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Johto league tournament

Drew let out a breath as he walked around the underground tunnels. He didn't know why he was doing this but something was compelling him too. He stopped and turned to his right. He saw something quickly diapered. ' What the hell.' he thought before shaking his head as he continued moving foreword. He let out a breath as he heard a moan. He stopped as a shiver ran down his spine. He turned and moved towards the sound. He ran into a big man with blonde hair the man looked at him before punching him making his world turn black.

Calvin looked at the man that he attacked. He remembered the man from Kanto. He chuckled a little bit before picking the man up with one hand and carrying him to the surface. He placed the boy onto a bench as he walked towards the stadium. His match should be up soon.

"Wow no one to save me well I guess I just need to think of something"Nion said 1/4 away from the ground. Nion took out his pokeball until he landed in the water with a loud smack head first. Nion got washed up on shore. "Wtf"Nion said thinking he should be dead. Nion got up and gasped for air. Nion went to a cave because he was cold and looking for shelter. He took out a flash light when he got to the beginning of the cave. He went further into the cave looking at the marking on the wall. When Nion got to the end of the cave he looked around and saw ancient drawing of what seemed to be a couple of people who was enclaving the earth. Nion then looked at the lever in front of him. He pulled it... "huh nothing"Nion said before a trap door opened under him and he fell into a cewer system Nion had been thought at first but he was underground. "Note to self don't go into strange caves"Nion said getting up off the ground. He walked around an it till he saw a cell with a girl sitting there. Nion had stared at her a second. "Help me..."The girl said gasping for breath. Nion had questions to ask but clearly this wasent the person to ask so he burst down the door. The girl dident even thank Nion before she went running down the hallway where she got shot. In one of the doors. "Someone's realizing the people and we need to figure out who"Some mysterious voice said walking out of a room. Nion had already run away to some type of closet. Nion looked around in the closet he saw a notebook some cleaning supplies. Nion had seen an emergency box witch he had picked up. Nion then fell to the ground reaveling a secret door witch was in the closet. Nion walked in it revealing a lab wich had people in it. Nion gasped. He walked over to the corner opening up the box. It had a pistol a flare and a grenade. Nion took the pistol and shot everyone in the room. Nion then stood up before he tackled by some guy. The guy had friends tho and they were kicking Nion till he was knocked out. Nion then woke up in an electric chair. A guy walked in. "You are in the presents of the masqueraders"The guy said. "Someone will be with you shortly"He said walking out of the room. Nion just sat there tied down with his face duck taped.

On the day of the second round Leon rushed into the stadium and was matched up against what looked like a junkie who had sent out a tauros so Leon choose his donphan. He yelled for his donphan to use rollout and the tauros used a powerful giga impact knocking them both out. Then Skarmory took to he skies against a fearow but it stood no chance as it fell to the ground after one air cutter and Skamory was still in the sky. However, it didn't last as after the third pokemon a houndoom appeared and used flamethrower he was out cold. So, in order to end things Leon sent out ariados who took down the hound with one strike of his horn.Then Leon walked out of the stadium toward the pokemon center.

Zack checked his clock, he'd been in the gym for way too long, and his battle would start any minute now.
"Shit!" Was all he managed to tell before rushing outside and rushing towards the stadium. He made it just in time, as the clock was beginning to run out. Alright... He's got ah, ah Noctowl. Ok...
"Go buzzkill!" Zack called, sending out his Ampharous.
"Use aerial ace!" The opposite trainer yelled quickly, hoping to but down his weakness quickly.
"Use Thunderbolt!" Zack countered San the bird flew towards Buzzkill. The owl slammed into its stomach, hitting hard, but was struck at extremely close range with a full power bolt off electricity afterwards, making it fall to the ground. The trainer returned his fainted Novotel, and sent out a granbull.
"Alright your still in this, ice beam!" Zack commanded, as the ampharous launched a beam of sheer cold ice at the bull.
"Charge it will Take Down!" The opposing trainer ordered, as it stomped its way through the blast. The giant Granbull slammed into Buzzkill, fainting it quickly. Zack returned it, and sent out Steelix.
"Toxic, Vibranium!" Zack yelled again, as his steelix began spewing unusual purple smog from its mouth. The granbull was hit by the gas, and was immediately poisoned.
"Now Big Bang combo," Zack said, already seeing this Granbull was finished. Vibranium le tout a terrifying metallic roar that shook the stadium, and the ground below them began cracking apartment and launching into the air. As expected, the bull Pokemon was sent flying into the air. Vibranium gave his classic smirk, and suddenly created a gigantic explosion. Dust cleared, and there was a fainted granbull, bloody and beat up, laying down in a crater of rubble. Steelix was still barely standing, and Zack was hoping he'd get one last thing out of him before fainting.
"G-Go Ninetales!" The trainer said, releasing the fox Pokemon.
"Alright one las thing before you faint big guy, use Toxic," Zack calmly asked, trying not to over work his tank like Pokemon. His metal snake released one last blast of toxic smog, before it was put down by a poisoned ninetales. Zack then sent out his final mon.
"Go Way Big!" Zack yelled, sending out his Tyranitar. Alright no getting cocky now. This decides it. Phew. Zack mentally said, and the stood ground.
"U-Use flamethrower!" The trainer said, clearly too scared he was losing to consider the type match up. Way Big took it like nothing and then roared at the puny Pokemon.
"Alright let's wrap this up, Stone Edge now!" Zack ordered, as his mosnterous Pokemon began causing all of the sharp and heavy rocks to rise from the already destroyed earth. Then with one final ear piecing roar from Way Big, the rocks were fired at the Ninetales, hopeless against the attack. As the final dust cloud faded, the only thing on the field was a fainted Pokemon and a trainer rushing over to check on it. Zack had already left the building, and headed back to the gym. He didn't feel as though he pushed himself enough yet. He still wasn't strong enough.

Nion had shown up to the tournament with tons scars on his face. "Heya people"Nion screamed. Some guy was in the other side looking all grim. "I've heard of you"The man said. "Your the psychotic kid they call nion"The man said. "Hmm I dident exepect some gay ass man who's dick is smaller than his pinkie"The guy said. "Well those are strong words coming from you idk if we've met my name is Nion I'm a psychopath and I ain't taking none of your shit. The man then sent out a tyranitar looking pissed. Nion sent out dodrio. "Taste the power of kanto bitch"Nion said. "EARTHQUAKE" The man screamed. "Jump over to that tyranitair and use drill peck"Nion said. Dodrio had jumped over the earthquake right toward to tyranitair it then used drill peck. There was a huge cloud of dust. There store both of the beast fainted. Apparently dodrio had used drill peck on the tyranitair but it hit its back with eke se force. "Shit"Is all Nion could think. The man out a gyrados. Nion sent out smeargle. "Hydro pump" the man screamed before smeargle was even let out of its ball. Smeargle had then been one shot. "Hey that's fucking going against the match rules you dumbass"Nion screamed. Nion dident want to use this pokemon but he had no choice he was dealing with prick who would happen to be a cheater. Nion sent out snorlax who appeared crushing gyrados. The man had a I'm fucked face. The man sent out a machamp. "He let me tell you a secret my snorlax eats machamp a for breakfast. The beast looked at each other. The then ran towards each other causing a big dust cloud. After it had disappear snorlax was biting the machamps neck. After a minute of Nion yelling at snorlax. The machamp has bled out... it was dead. Machamp fell to the ground. Nion returned snorlax and ran to a Pokémon center.