• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Johto league tournament

"Zack, what?" Riley asked before he turned to see Zack waving to them. "Oh, he's here." Riley said as he waved back. Then he turned to the person taking the orders to place his. He ordered the same sub Layla told him about. Afterwards, Riley walked over to Zack's table. They had only seen each other once earlier that day and it was only for a brief moment. "So, what's been going on Zack? I haven't seen you since the tournament started." Riley told him. "I hope you haven't been to busy with Hazel." Riley teased him, knowing that Zack didn't really like that topic.

Layla had a smile on her face as they walked over too Zack and she took a seat next to him. It was nice to sit down with everyone again after 6 months, or almost everyone at least. A bead of sweat went down her neck when Riley teased Zack. With how things had gone in the past she wasn't sure if that was the best move. Then again she wasn't sure if he actually did get with Hazel during the 6 months so she decided to just let that comment run it's course. "So how do you think your match went Zack? How far do you wanna make it this time around?"

"Hey Riley. Not much has has been going on, just pretty much training my second team for the tournament," Zack answered, hopping he would stop there. Of course he didn't, and commented on him and Hazel. Instead of the usual response, Zack simply leaned back in his chair and responded.
"And I hope you haven't been to busy with Layla. I mean, her lips are pretty awesome so I wouldn't blame ya" Zack snickered, finally figuring out a counter to that comment. Layla had also taken a seat, and he turned to her to answer her questions.
"First off, my match, was sloppy. Firestorm wasn't warmed up yet causing him to take some hits. Secondly, I'm just hoping quarter finals at least... And you guys?" Zack responded, looking smug with a smirk on his face.

Layla's face turned red at Zack's reply. Did he really have to use her just to make a comeback at Riley. Great now it's gonna take a while to get that out of her head. She put her face in her hands in an attempt to hide her frustration and embarrassment. She listened to his answer and she calmed down enough to look at him again even though her face was still a little red. "Fair enough, I'm sure you'll make it past the quarter finals. I dunno, I guess it might be nice to make it to the semi's again but I definitely don't want to go any farther than that. I guess we don't need to ask Riley. 'I'm the best trainer that has ever lived!'" She mocked in her best Riley impression.

Drew walked around the stadium. The battles for the day have ended. He looked for a place to eat. He stopped it felt like he was being fallowed. He looked around seeing nothing. He let out a breath as he continued to walk. He went to an outside stadium and bought an ice cream. He goes to a bench and sits down. He heard something move and looked beside him to see a small white pokemon with blue hair. He stared at the pokemon as she smiled at him. her eyes glowed as she flung him away from the bench stealing his ice cream in the process.

Unlike Layla, Riley had a different reaction to Zack's attempt at a comeback. In fact, Riley grinned at his statement, not noticing Layla's reaction. "Wow, you've even memorized how her lips felt. How sweet. Let's see you talk when someone else is making out with her. Be careful Layla, this freak might attack your future boyfriend." Riley said, chuckling afterwards. He had to admit it was amusing to mess with Zack.

"Anyways." Riley said, going to the other topic. "Like Layla said, I am the best trainer here. Atleast Layla has some high expectations, you're only trying to get to the quarterfinals. I can't believe I thought you would be a decent rival, Zack." Riley told Zack, snickering back at him.

Zack simply rolled his eyes at Riley's statement.
"I'm not getting into anymore... Romantic stuff from here on out, because clearly, it causes problems for everyone, and I can't handle it," Zack admitted, thinking about the previous tournament. That had definitely become his craziest memory from that year.
"Clearly, you need your ears checked Riley, I said I'm hoping for at least quarter finals. When in that sentence did you think I wasn't shooting for first? And saying I might attack her future boyfriend? You must be joking, I'm not the one who decided to attack the head of a dangerous crime organization by my lonesome. Sure, I can snap sometimes, but I'm not the one who needs anger management," Zack countered again, throwing away his finished food. Zack was curious to see if Riley would decide to finally shut up, or continue arguing for no reason.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Karl walked to a restaurant, he was hungry. He saw a group of friends eating together and he almost Instantly regonized them. ''They are in the tournament too... Cool.'' Karl said to himself as he walked to the group. ''Heya... You guys are in the tournament?'' Karl asked to the group. ''I'm in the tournament too. Maybe we can forget about the fights and just be friends?'' Karl asked laying against the wall. These guys are good trainers, not like that stupid baby that I fighted... Karl thought to himself as he layed on the wall. He liked to know other good trainers. ''My name is Karl, It's a pleasure.'' Karl said looking at Zack. He looked like a strong trainer, not like Karl, but a good one.

Riley actually laughed after Zack finished his retaliation statement. After a few seconds, Riley was able to speak. "Well if that's the case and you're hoping to get past the quarterfinals, good luck. The only way you're getting past the quarterfinals is if you're facing someone who's mentally incapable of figuring out your weakness." Riley said with a smug look on his face, clearly happy at the insults he was giving. "As for your next attempt at a comeback, atleast I had the guts to face them. You were ready to kill yourself for some dumbass reason. If anything, I'm suprised you haven't been checked in to a mental institution. Hopefully next time you try to kill yourself, Layla is there because if not, I'll be at your funeral." Riley took a breath after he finished. Then he noticed Karl standing next to thing.

"Oh shit! You heard all of that didn't you?" Riley was kind of embarrassed but Karl seemed like a reasonable person after he heard him speak. "First off, if you supposedly knew who we were, you would showing some more respect to the winner of the Kanto Tournament." Riley said, annoyed of that little fact. "Other than that, don't worry, we're just a friendly disagreement. Isn't that right, Zack?" Riley asked, looking over to Zack, hoping he would agree for the moment.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''If you winned in Kanto,'' Karl said looking at Riley, ''Why are you even here?'' Karl asked Riley. ''No, don't answer me. I don't care anyways.'' Karl said taking out a pokeball and throwing it up, and after that taking the pokeball at the air. ''Well, why we don't do a friendly fight? Just for see who can win this.'' Karl said looking at Riley. What did this guy just said? Oh sh... Okay, this is strange. I'm going to teach him a lesson, kicking his fat ass. Karl thought to himself with a big smile in his face.

Drew rubbed his head as he stood up from the grass pavement. He looked at the white and blue pokemon that was eating his ice cream. He ran towards it and jumped.
The white and blue pokemon stopped him mid air and flung him back into the ground laughing as it did.
Drew stood back up. He shook his head. " You won this round." he said as he started to walk away from it.

Cortez watched the people from his hideout. He smiled as he pressed a button. One of the people in the restaurant the first test subject was in. The man started to spasm. Cortez smiled as he planed on bringing fear to these people.

Riley just shook his head. "You either don't understand or this is your first tournament but only a fool reveals his team to another competitor." Riley responded, turning down Karl's offer.

All of a sudden, a man sitting at a table not to far from theirs started to spasm and some of the employees and people went to give him medical assistance. "What happened to that guy?" Riley asked to no one in particular.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Look, I already fighted at the stadium, I don't really care that you are going to see my team.'' Karl said ignoring the man that was spasming. What is wrong with this guy? Okay...? Karl thought to himself as he looked in another direction. ''I know what is happening, you don't want to lose.'' Karl said to Riley. He wanted to battle, now, and would not accept a 'No' as an answer.

The man started to move his body uncontrollably. Blood started to come out of his nose as he started to scream. " I did what you told me to." He screamed as his hands tried to grab onto the ground. The man stopped moving as his eyes went hollow.

Layla's face turned red again when Riley had to bring it up again and go further with it. She really didn't like how they were using her against each other and she also had just enough embarrassment for one day. Layla gave Riley a disapproving look when made a comment about Zack attacking her future boyfriend, she didn't like that. She turned to Zack when he said he wasn't getting into any romantic stuff. Which confirmed that he never got together with Hazel. They then went into a pretty hostile argument which Layla took a backseat for. She thought they would have gotten over this but it seems they still where a little harsh in their criticisms. She was very surprised when Riley commented so harshly about Zack killing himself. This had gotten out of hand and she was very disappointed he took it that far. Before she could protest at all a man walked up and started talking about making friends. It was a little out of the ordinary but anything was better than what was just happening. "Hey Karl, nice to meet ya I'm Layla."

He then seemed very adamant about battling Riley which she didn't think it was a good idea, especially in a restaurant. Then a man a few tables over started shaking all over the place and Layla stood up to get a better view when people ran over to him. She had no idea what was happening until he screamed and blood pored out his nose and he finally stopped moving with hollow eyes. Layla was frozen in place for what seemed like minutes but was only a couple of seconds. She glanced at her friends to see if they had any reaction to this. She spoke a little softer, a little shaken up. "Do any of you know what just happened?"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Hell if I know.'' Karl said to Layla. He then taked his phone and called the ambulance to help the man that falled, and in the distance an ambulence started coming. What the heck is happening? This guy is dieing in the front of me? karl thought to himself as he waited for the ambulence. He looked around at the restaurant, and started walking in circles. ''After this, let's battle.'' Karl said to Riley, but he was really scared to say anything else.

McNiel walked threw the police station. He let out a breath as he got on his phone and called Damian. " How's the plan coming along?" He asked as he looked at some papers.

Cortez simply smiled. He knew that a decent amount of people might be scared. He changed the channel and started to watch everyone's battles learning more about them.

Riley turned his attention to Layla when he heard her speak. In that softer tone of hers, he knew something was wrong. Riley looked back at the guy who had the spasm and saw that he had bled out on the floor. "What the fuck?!" Riley exclaimed, unsure of what else to say. Moments later, an ambulance arrived and medical services went straight to the man. "Damn, is that guy dead?" Riley asked one of the doctors who were checking on the guy. A security officer shoved him back and theb looked at him. "I'm sorry but we need you to stay back." The officer said before going the other way. "Well that's just great. I didn't even get my sub yet!" Riley complained before hearing Karl request another battle. "Like I said before, I'm not battling you." Riley stated in a more serious tone.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Okay. I don't care so much now.'' Karl said thinking of what to do. This guy said to someone kill yourself, this is not right. I need to kick this guy ass, now. Karl thought to himself ''You don't understand, sorry. You can't surrender now. I'm saying we are going to battle, Now.'' Karl said in a agressive tone, more serious than he ever thought that he was going to talk.

Nion was walking to the super market because he was craving cereal really bad. He was thinking he hadn't made himself known to the public as a particular bad person yet so he could still talk to the group he thought. Nion was then walking by a restaurant called SUB-situte. He looked inside of it and saw this guy who towered everyone in the restaurant. Nion saw who he was by and saw some familiar faces. Very familiar faces... Riley,Zack and Layla. Nion wanted to go in and say something so he ran threw the door. He walked over to there table. "Salut les gars.(Hi guys)"Nion said smiling. "And hello tall towering guy..."Nion said looking up to the tall person. Nion felt powerless standing next to this person. "My names Nion what's yours!" Nion said trying to be more jolly.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''My name is Karl!'' The tall towering guy said to Nion, but fastly he returned to look at Zack. ''We are going to fight, now, and if you say No, I'm going to have to try another type of request.'' Karl said with a really serious tone looking deep at Zack's eyes. He must fight Karl now. It was an order.

Layla couldn't tear her gaze away from the mans unsuspecting, hollow dead eyes. She wished she could but she couldn't, seemed every tournament had to be scarring in some way. The man's last words spun on repeat through her head. There was no way that could have been some normal medical occurrence, and the man seemed to know exactly what was happening to him. This was serious business and while she continued to think of possibilities she grew a little irritated when Karl continued to demand a battle and then Nion showed up on top of that. Tensions continued to rise and Layla finally turned to them with a focused and conflicted stare and spoke in a forced calm tone. "Please, everyone just cut it out. Did you not see what happened? There are much more pressing matters at hand than your dick measuring contest. If it really means that much just beat him in the tournament where people might actually give a damn." Layla let out a short sigh surprised she came off so cold. She wanted to apologize feeling that she may have been too critical but her gaze went back to the crowd tending the dead man.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''I'm not doing this for the tournament.'' Karl said getting a little bit irritated. ''I'm doing this because I fucking want to, if you don't like it, I don't give a fuck about what you think.'' Karl said becoming more calm, and then he thinked. About what happened. ''Sorry, I didn't mean to say that.'' Karl said thinking about the man and what happened. There was no way this Just happened. ''But what we can do now? I don't think that just knowing the face of a guy will help us to know what happened. And,'' Karl said looking at Layla's eyes. ''We don't even know the name of this guy. I'm not any Sherlock Holmes.'' Karl said putting his phone in his pockets.

Nion who was clearly interested about what had happened. just stared at riley and zack "May I mind asking all of you wtf happened cause clearly you two assholes were arguing and upset Layla?"Nion asked confused. Nion wasent surprised if it had something to do with death or not seeing all tho people like cortex could of done it. Nion looked outside to see the mayhem of what must have happened to trigger Layla. And this new person named Karl was trying to get into a Pokémon battle with Riley. Nion just shook his head wishing he could have been there sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zack had an elbow on the table, resting his head on his hand through Riley's statement. Before he could respond and say this was getting out of hand for no reason at all, another guy came in and began talking to them. And before he could respond to the stranger or Riley again, they had already began butting heads, a guy nearby was having a spasm, Nion appeared out of nowhere, Layla was pissed off, and the police and ambulance were there, and somewhere in the process Zack managed a What the fuck?
"You know for the past year, if you couldn't already tell by the fact I haven't broken some ribs yet, I've been working on my self control. For moments exactly like this, when all shit goes to hell. And it really doesn't help when you (pointing to Riley), decide to start handing out insults to me for no apparent reason except to be a dick, you (pointing backwards to Karl) decide to show up out of nowhere asking, no, forcing my friend into a battle to show 'I'm better than the champion', this random guy fucking DIED and no one seems to give a flying fuck, and you (pointing to Nion) decide it's fine to get involved with no permission on a topic you know nothing about! So I think, I'm going to step outside, and get away from this bullshit before I loose my god damn mind. Good. Bye." Zack said, getting up and walking outside. He began walking down the street rubbing his forehead. This is what I get hanging out with those guys, one way or another, all hell breaks loose. It's they attract bad luck. Zack thought, continuing down the road.

Drew let out a breath as he looked at the night sky. From what he heard the remaining battles for the day were done now all he had to do was wait for the morning sky. He threw his balls into the air as his team was released. Maganium rested by his right side as Poli slept on his left. Kuma the Ninetails rested right above him as nightmare slept at his feet. while the other two slept on either side.

"Well excuse me for asking zack!"Nion screamed. "The nerve of that fucking guy I hope he gets fucking raped and molested by some random guy while going down that road!"Nion screamed clearly taking it to far. "I may have taken it to far there but really I just wanted some fucking cereal"Nion said with a sad Expression. "Hey at least his girlfriend dident show up and kick me in the balls...again"Nion said trying to lighten the mood. "I'm not going to lie I'm not surprised that someone's fucking dead but it might be the death that matters maybe the victim was shot dead,heart attack...Sucide?"Nion asked wanting answers.

Last edited by a moderator:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''He is right.'' Karl said with a serious tone. He didn't knowed what to say, and started to look around to see if something was happening. So, this is how you meet with people in a tournament. You try to fight them, and a guy dies, and you stop talking. It's simple and you can make enemies for you life. Karl thought to himself as he looked for things. ''Man, What the fuck just happened?'' Karl asked for no one in particular. ''Like, I was fighting, and now I'm here, a guy died in my front, the fucking champion is here, What the fuck is wrong with me? I was just a normal competitor and now I'm a guy who already saw someone dieing. Great.'' Karl said trying to understand what happened, or what he was doing.

Riley just shook his head at the situation which had spun out of control. He had no idea who to address first with all the commotion going on. Once Layla spoke up, Riley knew things had gone too far. Riley had never seen her speak that way before and that wasn't a good thing. Riley clenched his fists when heard the way Karl was talking to Layla. Luckily, Nion had arrived out of nowhere, causing Riley to get distracted. Other than that, he didn't know what else to do other than look at the lifeless body on the floor. Something just didn't feel right to him.

When Zack left, Riley didn't know what else to do. He listened as Nion cursed out Zack and just rolled his eyes. Then Riley turned to Layla. He wanted to go see how she was doing, especially after seeing the man die in front of them. However, Riley couldn't go up to her, especially after the argument that just happened. In fact, she was probably angry at him and probably did not want to talk. "You know what, I'm done here. I'm sorry Layla." Riley stated before stomping out of the building into the night.

Layla closed her eyes at Karl's response, she supposed it was about what she deserved for getting lost in the chaos for a second even though she was trying to make sense of it. She listened as he went on about not sure what they could do to help in anyway. She knew he was right, but she also knew that this was no mistake. She still didn't have much of a clue but she was definitely going to keep an eye out.

She turned again when Zack lost his cool and pointed a finger at everyone but her and stormed out of the restaurant. She was really looking forward to catching up with him and having a nice dinner but now tensions are high yet again. "Zack, Do-" Her weak attempt was far too little and far to late to keep him from changing his mind. Then she heard Riley apologize to her and leave in a huff. She wasn't fast enough to even say anything before he was gone. Her gaze fell to the ground blaming herself for not keeping a level head. She wanted to go after both Riley and Zack but they both seemed upset and usually they were pretty adamant about their alone time. She finally looks at Nion and Karl and puts on a clearly forced smile trying to bury a lot of emotions. "I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow." She went to the counter and took both hers and Riley's order and started walking towards her motel. After that she wasn't sure if she felt safe walking alone but she needed the time to sort things out.

Nion just watched as Riley left and Layla who looked like she was about to fucking kill someone walked out. Nion just stared at Karl. "Well I never got to actually meet you but well bye..."Nion said to Karl "Why is it when I show up everything goes to shit..."Nion said to himself while walking toward the door. Nion just walked out of the shop never getting an answer to wtf happened but all he knew is that it must have been a big deal.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Karl looked at the body, dead. ''This can't have just, happened.'' Karl said to himself as he watched the ambulence taking the body and getting away with it. ''Maybe I can chase the Ambulence or I can stay here and just forget about this.'' Karl said to himself again. He obviously already knowed the answer, and grabbed Charizard's pokeball. Karl runned out of the restaurant and started chasing the Ambulence, with the pokeball in his hand. ''Maybe this can be a fake Ambulence or something like that.'' Karl said to himself trying to chase the Ambulence. He noticed that some of the other guys in the restaurant were walking in the street, and Karl tried to avoid them. He just continued running the Ambulence and ignored all things that he saw.

''Ouch!'' Karl screamed as he falled in the ground. He had just ignored a rock in the way. ''Shit! No...''Karl said seeing the Ambulence dissapearing in the street. ''Oh fuck! Okay, calm down Karl, just go to the Hotel.'' Karl said to himself getting up. He was really tired, and just wanted to sleep. He started walking to the Hotel and started to imagine who this guy was.

After walking for a few minutes, Riley sat at a bench right outside the Global Terminal. The area had a wonderful view of the ocean, as well as the night sky. He could see the reflection of the moon and stars in the dark water. He could hear the soft sound of water coming from the fountain behind him. He could hear... his stomach growling? "Damn, I should've took the sub before I left." Riley said, chuckling afterwards at his mistake. He looked back at the view.

It was a wonderful place for him to clear his mind from everything that had went down. It was calm and quiet other than the tune of the fountain behind him. The dark ocean, it's only light coming from the light of the moon, showed off a wonderful view. As Riley looked closely, he thought he saw the silhouette of a Gyrados leap out from the ocean and jump over the moon. Riley leaned back and continued to just clear his mind as he watched the view in front of him.

Zack had made it back to his hotel, motel, whatever, and walked up to the elevator. Somehow, it managed to break down yet again, and he forced to take the stairs. He made his way over, and began the long and agonizing accent to the top. When he made it there, about 10 minutes later, he walked down to the end of the hall and walked into his small, dirty, and dark room. He closed the door behind him, let out a sigh, and jumped onto his bed. He'd had enough for one day. One thing he'd learned from that experience is if he wants to work on his self control, he cannot be hanging around those people. Then Zack let out a yawn, flipped onto his stomach, and fell asleep.

Nion had arrived to his mansion and just went right to his king bedroom and slept.

While then there was a homeless man digging in trash behind a police station when he found a little joystick thing that had a bottle of a liquid connected to it. The man saw a button on the side and pressed it... It did nothing to the mans perspective. The man ripped the bottle of liquid out so it wasent connecting to the joystick. The bottle was labeled "Nion" the man dident read the warning ⚠️ sticker on the side and drunk the entire thing. The man was ok until he started seeing things. The mans eyes started. Bleeding the man started puking out a white bubble liquid. The man ran into the road. And saw a young women( Aka layla) he ran to her grabbing the young women's shirt. "Help me"The man screamed in imense pain. The man dropped the bottle that once contained the liquid the warning sign said "if you consume the entire bottle death will follow". The man fell to the ground dead.

Suddenly a man with a static face appeared in front of Riley. The static disappeared and Nion had appeared. "Why hello it wa getting boring in that dead shell of yours"The Nion hallucination said to Riley. The Nion hallucination had disappeared and appeared sitting on the bench next to Riley. "Sorry i interrupted your broadcast that you would call peace" the Nion hallucination said. "But someone must have pressed the button..."The Nion hallucination said getting out of the chair. "Maybe Nion himself pushed the button maybe a random person oh possibly zack just wanting to piss you off!" The Nion hallucination said floating. "There's so many possibilities. But really I'm not here to make your life miserable or drive you insane or anything like that... well actually that's what I'm here for so yeah"The Nion hallucination said laying down in mid-air.

"You to be fucking kidding?!" Riley exclaimed aloud. What was once a peaceful moment was now ruined as soon as Riley saw the hallucination. Riley was beyond pissed off at this point was not in the mood for this. "Every fucking time Nion! Can you just leave me the fuck alone?!" Riley shouted to the hallucination. The hallucination was right about thing, it was making his life miserable. Riley stood up and took a deep breath to try and calm himself down. "Can you please just leave me alone?" Riley asked as calmly as he possibly could.

Layla stuck to the well-lit streets as long as she could until she decided to take a short cut. She wasn't feeling very good after the whole debacle, she really wanted to have a nice dinner with friends but it seems the tournaments never end up how she prefers. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye and turned to see a homeless man bleeding from his eyes charging at her. Layla's eyes widened and she yelped when he grabbed her by the shirt and she had no escape. She was busy freaking out when he screamed and fell to the ground with a bottle at his side. Layla stood for several seconds staring at the man who stopped moving all together. What is happening anymore, is this seriously the second person I watched die today? She was still shaken up by the fear of a stranger grabbing her but she knew she had to do something. She got her phone and called the police and tried to be as calm as possible even though she was frightened by the sudden turn towards darker events. The police arrived and asked her several questions to which she answered to the best of her ability but she was probably more confused than them. She overheard them talking about the bottle and that it seemed to be the cause of death. She was then escorted to her hotel which she was very thankful for. She finally got to her room and didn't want to think about anything and just went to bed as quickly as possible.

"What the hell do you think I am. I'm a hallucination you can't get rid of me. I'll never go away you know what I think it's kinda fun here because it's so much fun just driving you crazy!"The hallucination said. The hallucination just sat in mid-air thinking about he had just said. The hallucination knew he would get bored eventually. "Well there are a couple of ways to get rid of me... one you could go to the police ask for help and get put in a mental asylum. Or you could just simply ask "nicely" for Nion to help you because knowing him he probably made an antidote."The hallucination said. "And if you want to know where he lives he lives at a mansion called Hunskin"The hallucination said.

"Yeah, you know what, that's a good idea. I'll go to the police and have them arrest Nion and sent him to a prison on ground of harassment. He already has a bad record and when the Kanto Champion is the one complaining, he'll be locked up in no time." Riley said before sending out Alakazam. "Police Station, now." Riley commanded as he placed his hand his Pokemon's shoulder. With a grunt, Alakazam teleported them away.

In a flash, they were now standing in the police office. The first police officer to see him, immediately recognized him and signaled the other officers to stand down. "What is it, Riley?" The officer asked. "I'm here to file a complaint on Nion." Riley told the officer. "Is this incident related to the other two incidents. The one at 'SUBstitute' and the one to Ms. Evans?" The officer asked. "Ms. Evans? You mean Layla?! What happened?!" Riley asked, now cursing himself for leaving Layla. "Apparently some homeless person with the same symptoms as the one at 'SUBstitute' attacked her before suddenly dying." The officer told Riley, who was even more concerned. "Is she all right?" Riley asked. "Yes, she recieved no physical injury and we had some officers escort her to her room. So do you think Nion played apart in this?" The officer asked. After taking a sigh of relief, Riley answered the officer.

"Yes, I believe so. He has also drugged me to see hallucinations of him. However, it did tell me where he was staying. A mansion called Hunskin." Riley told the officer. The officer nodded as he listened to the information. "Okay then, we'll file for a warrant to raid his mansion. Thank you for the assistance." The officer told Riley.

After signing some paperwork at the station, Riley then headed to back to his hotel. After taking a late night shower and watching some tv, Riley finally dove into a deep sleep hoping the hallucination would be gone.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Karl walked to his hotel. He entered his room and literally just jumped on the bed, tired of the day. He felt asleep in a matter of seconds, and he didn't even cared about his clothes or the light turned on. He just jumped in the bed to sleep.

Karl is the winner of the tournament and now he is the Champion!
The announcer said in Karl's dream. ''Thank you!'' Karl aswered in his giant car. The car slowy walked to the stage of the Stadium, and Karl jumped off the car. ''Thank you all guys! It's a honor to be the champion! Thank you all!'' Karl Yelled to the crowd. He knowed this was a dream, but he liked it. Suddenly, the world turned black and Karl just saw a man. ''You are not going to win.'' The man said, and the world started moving for Karl, and the man started to bleed, and explode in blood, with a loud pain scream.

''What?'' Karl asked getting up. ''Oh man, a nightmare.'' Karl said to himself turning the light off and jumping on the bed again, and he felt asleep. What a weird dream. Karl thought to himself before he felt asleep.