• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Johto league tournament

Riley chuckled a little at Zack's comment but got serious when Mike came over. "Yeah, I won the Kanto League tournament." Riley was slightly impressed by Mike's attitude. It almost reminded Riley of himself. "Hopefully we could face each other, but I just want too let you know that you're only going to be fighting for second place." Riley said, being his cocky self. All of a sudden, there was a crash in the room and Riley watched as people flooded out the center. "What the hell is going on?!" Riley asked aloud as he looked to see where the noise came from. He saw a Charizard on the floor with a Meganium standing over it. "They're actually battling inside a Pokemon center." Riley said and just shook his head in disapproval.

Layla chuckled at Riley's cocky response. If there was one thing she could bet on it was Riley's big head. Listening to both of them fill her in on what they had been up too was refreshing. "Yeah I had a little trouble with reporters but I'm an expert escape artist." Exaggerated hair toss. "Don't wanna brag but I'm kinda coolest." She joked at all the times she had her sandslash use dig and hid underground like it was something to brag about. Her expression went from playful too surprise, then to frustration when Nion rushed over like a lunatic and called her short. It was true that being 5'4 made her shorter than all of them by far, but she didn't need to be reminded about it. "Good to see you too Nion." Even though he was hard to understand she was still going to treat him kindly. Then a new guy bumbled over and shouted an informal greeting. She wasn't sure what was going on until she saw the bottle in his hand. She raised an eyebrow and was going to say something but her friends beat her to it. He was talking to Riley just as confidently as Riley talked to him. Layla appreciated everyone's gusto but also wished that more people were there just to have fun and not be super competitive. Then she heard a crash and watched people form around a battle in the center between an guy and a girl. Layla was glad that the last tournament was just an anomaly and she is not the only girl this time. However she agreed with Riley that battling in the Pokémon center just wasn't a smart idea. "That poor nurse. She sure has her hands full."

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"I call this one 'Venom.'" Damian said to Zoe as he sent out a huge Ariados. The sight of the large spider pokemon was enough to send trainers running. "Poison jab." With one brutal stab, Petal was pushed into a wall. A final burn confirmed her defeat.

"I might end up use this one in the tournament. Go Flare!" Zoe sent out a beautiful Ninetales. Now believing she had the type advantage, Zoe was swift to act. "Flamethrower!" Flare fired away. Venom jumped up into the air.

"Poison jab!" Ariados came from behind Flare, catching the pokemon off guard. Zoe, who had seen the pokemon respond in such an unpredictable way ordered an attack, but Flare did not listen. Instead, Flare got hit by the poison jab attack and was poisoned. The Ninetales struggled and then Venom somehow pinned the pokemon down, with a web attack, which Damian explained was a Sticky Web attack that Venom often used. Flare struggled again as it got hurt from the poison. A Bug bite attack confirmed the pokemon's end. Flare fainted and Zoe was shocked, believing she had the upper hand. It appeared both of them had been played.

Zoe's final pokemon was a Jynx named Jane. "You think you caught me off guard? Jane, let's show him."

"Bug bite Venom, we can do this." Venom went for the bug bite attack, but missed. Jane moved to the side. Successive bug bite attacks tried to infiltrate Jane's defenses. They ultimately failed.

"Psychic!" Zoe ordered. Jane flung the spider pokemon into the air and slammed it against the wall. When it looked like Venom was still active, Zoe ordered an Ice beam attack. The cold beam froze Venom from all sides, cornering the pokemon, the spider pokemon fainted.

Now Damian was reduced to one pokemon, a Murkrow, that had somehow been living inside one of Damian's bags. "This is Rook." The Murkrow roared as he flew onto Damian's arm. "Rook use aerial ace." Rook struck Jane first. The attack, although seemingly powerful, did nothing to Jane's health.

"Is that all?" Zoe laughed. "Ice beam Rook, Jane." Jane fired the cold beam once more. Rook flew up high, avoiding the attack.

"Shadow ball!" Rook fired a darkened ball onto Jane's face. "Now Foul Play!" Rook crashed into Jane's body. Jane fell down. It looked like she had fainted but, no, she hadn't, for she got up, with a determined expression on her face.

"Blizzard!" Zoe commanded Jane. An ice cold wind breezed into the room. Rook tried to fly away from it but then found his feet frozen to the floor. Then Rook felt a surge of coldness and froze, and fainted. Zoe's Jynx, Jane had made a comeback and she had won the battle. Jane passed out though.

"Wow, you're good...really really good..." Damian whispered to Zoe.

"Thanks." Zoe replied. "But you really were looking like you were going to win at one point. I thought I had it in the bag but then your pokemon shocked me! You're just as good if not better..."

The battle had bonded the two together. As they healed their pokemon with the ever angry nurse Joy, they knew they were friends now. Both Damian and Zoe went to apologise to the other trainers about the inconvienience caused by the battle. The two trainers then went to the canteen to get something to eat. They sat opposite each other and started talking to each other intensely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drew stopped running as he looked at a woman that was battling against some man. "Nice job." He said as he walked towards her. He looked at the man and had a bad feeling about him. "Is everything alright?" he asked

"Yes, thanks!" Zoe exclaimed in response. "What's your name? I'm Zoe. That's Damian." She said, pointing to the dark haired man.

"We were just going to the canteen to get something to eat weren't we?" Damian said to Zoe, hinting his true intentions. He wanted to be with just Zoe. There was something he really liked about the young woman and he was suspicious that anybody else would want to mess with their newfound bond.

Drew looked at the man and slightly nodded. " I'm Drew." He said as he offered her his hand. "It's nice to meet you Zoe." He said with a small smile on his face."

Nion was just smiling until some guy came over and screamed really loud and two people were having a battle in the middle of the Pokémon center but Nion didn't care instead he pulled his attention back to mark who was holding a beer bottle ." Why hello I'm Nion why are you drinking that shit you need some vodka"Nion said before bringing out two bottles of vodka. "Here you go enjoy"Nion said giving mark one of the bottles. Nion opened the other one and drinked it all it less than ten seconds.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mike grinned and said," I'm trying to stay on budget." He gladly accepted the Vodka bottle and began gulping it down nearly as quickly as Nion. "Nice to meet you, Nion, I think we're going to get along just fine. Oh and I'm Mike, anyways I hope the people in the Pokemon Center don't wreck the place," Mike joked. "Seriously though, what idiots battle in a place that's meant to heal," he said while scratching his head.

"Yeah your right who ever fought in a Pokémon center is an idiot it's like drinking a beer instead of a vodka but really this is your first vodka you should know you only have one hour of the vodka affect and the vodka affect it is like touching a girls boob its awesome but really you should know three things about the effect you feel first nothing for what your doing you could jump off a cliff and you won't care but you'll die second don't coward and wait the one hour spend it third you feel no pain I meen you still can get hurt like it you get shot in the leg it still would affect your body but yu don't feel the impact or anything I meen this happens to me regularly without vodka after an incident and after that its the reason I like pain but really I went into pool of acid and it did something to the way I feel pain I now feel nothing if you punched me but as I said my body still will take the damage but I won't feel it so you want to spend the one hour doing random shit???"Nion said.

Gyro nearly fell off his bench at the sudden sound of a loud crash. He looked around, annoyed at whoever disturbed his rest. He found two trainers who were rapping up a battle, and was very eager to run over to them and bash there heads together. Instead, his head turned to a familiar face that he instantly reconginzed due to all his red and orange clothing.
"Well well well. Guess he made it after all," he told himself, snickering at him. He got up from his bench and walked up to the group. He snuck up behind Zack, and waved to the people he was talking too... Right before he flicked the back of Zack's head before running out of the center. He laughed loudly at his own dumb joke, and decided he should probably get a room to stay in for the tournament. He walked to the nearest Hotel he could find and registered a room. Gyro went up a flight of stairs and found his room, and upon entering, dropped all his stuff.
"Ah, the comforts of s bed. Much better than a rusty old bench around a bunch of idiots," Gyro told himself, before hopping onto the cushion and almost instantly falling asleep.

"Ok. Guys, talk about your little drinking problem, somewhere else. We don't need to hear that stuff," Zack said, irritated the two drunks were still there. Then, a loud crash echoed through the center, and Zack turned to the sudden noise.
"Wow. You guys are right. Who, one, shows off there Pokemon to all the competition, and two, fights in a public confined space where people could get hurt?!" Zack asked Riley and Layla, astonished anyone could be so reckless. To top things of, he suddenly had a pain in the back of his head.
"Ow! The fuck?!" Zack said, rubbing the back of his head. What the hell was that? He wondered to himself, turning around. No one was there, and he looked around confused. He then turned back to Riley and Layla to see if they had anything to say about it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mike blinked at the outburst of words Nion said. "Dude, you're awesome! I've never met a person as crazy as me. I can't think of anything to do but I'll do whatever you want," he said. "Chill man, it ain't our fault we like to talk with people," he told Zack. Mike took another shot of the Vodka Nion gave him. "Bro, this shit is amazing! Why the hell does this guy have a problem with it?" he asked. While waiting for a response, Mike thought of ways he could use his Pokemon to win the tournament. "Nobody suspects I'm a strategist," Mike thought happily.

Last edited:
Nions smeargle came up to Riley and middle fingered riley crying. The smeargle then ran over to Layla grabbing her leg."Smear smear smeagle(That guy over there is abussive to Pokémon)"Smeargle trying to say to zack and Layla crying while pointing at Riley. "Oh guys by the way I'm gonna have smeargle stay here call him Jeremy that's his real name once he gets use to you he can be a really cool smeargle"Nion said to the other three before facing mikes direction."First we only have an hour but I have a car that can get us place to place fast"Nion said running outside to an orange laborginie waiting for mike.

Cortez looked at the screens of the multiple trainers that might be participating in the tournament. He poured himself a glass of wine and slowly sipped it as he stared at the test subject as he called him not trying to think of him as anything more than that. ' If you stayed there you could've watched over him.' His brain said as he tried to shake off the feelings. ' you could've been who he needed. He could've kept you from the darkness.' He thought. He grumbled as he threw the wine glass at the boy's monitor. He let out a breath.

Drew looked at Zoe. " Well I should let you both be." He said as he got back to running he ran until he reached the outskirts of Golden rod. A small memorial laid in front of him. It was dedicated to the men, Women and pokemon that gave their lives during the Kanto- Johto war sixteen years prior. he knelt down as he scanned threw the names until his eyes landed on one name Christopher Leuric. He knelt down as he gently moved a finger across the name. " hey dad." He said. "It's Drew, You never had a chance to meet me." He knelt his head as tears started to come out.

"Well atleast you didn't could use dig, I was literally surrounded and I couldn't escape." Riley complained to Layla. He had too admit that dig was actually a good move. Riley was actually glad Nion finally met someone that was able too put up with his madness. Nion and Mike seemed to be getting along just fine and Riley just hoped that they wouldn't start doing some crazy stuff. Once the battle was over, Riley tried too hold back his laughter when some boy ran up behind Zack and ran away laughing, leaving Zack completely clueless. "Some kid with green hair just did it! I swear it wasn't me!" Riley exclaimed as he pointed in the direction the boy ran off to. However, Nion's Smeargle decided to come back and flick Riley off before crying next to Layla, seemingly complaining about him. "Aw, little baby." Riley pretended to feel bad before picking up the little rascal by the tail. "Yeah, what are you going to do now?" Riley taunted the Pokemon.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mike gasped at the Lambo in awe. "Yo that's friggin awesome! Seriously? A lambo! I just use my crobat to get to places but this thing's a beaut. I've been looking at these things for decades mate but I ain't ever been able to ride one. Let's have some fun!" Mike exclaimed. He usually doesn't show his real personality and likes to be in his drunk self but this is something he never done before. His drunk personality and real one intertwined in excitement of riding a Lamborghini for the first time. He hopped into the car and said,"No way mate, it's orange! My favorite color!"

OOC: For some weird reason I've decided to give Mike an Australian accent. I don't know it feels like it fits him. Also part of his real personality is childish at times, just a little trivia.

Last edited:
Jeremy (The smeagle)got scared and started screeching really loud while crying uncontrollably. Jeremy started reaching for zack and Layla while doing this before."SMEARGLE(HELP ME)"Smeargle screamed before going back to what he was doing.

"Yeah it's a nice ride but when i say hell is coming take a deep breathe because this thing goes so fast you can't breathe oh and we need to stop somewhere"Nion said getting in the car. "Hell is coming"Nion said before going full speed in the car heading to the destination he needed to be at in. It dident take long to get there.The car stopped by the river. Nion got a body bag filled with old family photos and shit like that. Nion cried a bit before throwing the bag in the lake. Nion had rebuilt his team he created when he was crazy back in kanto so he makes a fortunes but he works under cover now. Nion got back in the car and drove back in into the city before he saw drew crying and just ignored it knowing he'd just make it worst he then drove to the strip club that was deep into the city."This should be fun oh and when I go unconscious you should know soon after you'll go unconscious and this strip club has a sumo rang they pick two drunk people to wrestle in sumo suits but really the vodka affect should happen in three two... one"Nion said before his life flashed before his eyes at the effect of the vodka."Let's go in and see some bootys"Nion screamed before running into the strip club.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mike took a deep breath like Nion said and then he understood why. He waited silently at the car while Nion was throwing the bag. "I wonder what he's been through," Mike thought sadly. He began remembering some bad memories. Not after some trauma or something, his family and friends are doing, alright, it was just him who experienced the unfortunate events. He remembered one special moment where he first met one of his Pokemon. Zubat was getting demolished by strong Pokemon even after it fainted it was still getting destroyed. Then, a Gyarados shot a Hyper Beam and Zubat took the full thing. Mike, full of anger and hatred, charged at the bullies with his knife and began striking them. He wasn't that much younger than he was now, and after he realized what he did he didn't feel any regrets, just more pain. None of the bullies died, but Mike could bet his life they would never do anything like that again, at least not with Mike around. He nursed Zubat for 2 whole months and then when Zubat slowly began to regain his trust for humans. He still doesn't like anyone but Mike, but even that took a long time. Zubat was caught only to be kept safe, not because he liked Mike. When Mike tried healing Zubat, Zubat began using Leech Life on Mike. After the first month of being nursed Zubat began to trust Mike. After the two months, Mike tried his hardest to train Zubat the best he could, and eventually Zubat evolved into Golbat and then Crobat, how Golbat evolved into Crobat was obviously because of Mike and Crobat's strong bond, but how Zubat evolved into Golbat is another story. "That sounds like fun," Mike said after hearing what would be done with his drunk body. When the Vodka's effect began, he was glad his life flashed quickly. "LET'S GO!" he screamed as well, running into the strip club along with Nion.

Nion ran into the strip club and saw the strippers ."oh yeah that's what people come here for" Nion said before running over there and throwing money at her. Nion then got dragged into the mud pit the people put a sumo suit on Nion. "Hello we have this young fellow vs our champion ke ke. A huge sumo wrestler came into the rang. Nion drunk just took off the sumo wrestler suit and kicked the sumo wrestler in the face. The sumo wrestler fell down. Nion sent out his snorlax to sumo wrestle for him. "Hey Mike come on down here and wrestle my snorlax or one of your Pokémon can how about we go to the boxing gym after a quick game of sumo???"Nion screamed asking mike.

Zack froze at Riley's description. He looked in the direction Riley pointed and saw a familiar looking boy just before he left the building.
"Wait... Gyro?! When did he get here? And why is he in this tournament?!" Zack asked himself, surprised that his rival wouldn't even tell him he would be in this tournament. Zack stood there staring into space with concern on his face as he thought. This changes everything. He informed himself in his head.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
While Nion was throwing money at the strippers, Mike was sitting at a table. As much as he liked spending time with Nion, he didn't like wasting money. And throwing money at nearly naked women seemed wasteful to him. He turned to find Nion kicking a Sumo wrestler in the face. Immediately after seeing that kick, Mike's drunken self returned. "I ain't want to do shit with your snorlax, but my Pokemon don't feel like fighting either so I guess I'll give it a try," Mike shouted. He put on steel gauntlets he used to wear when fighting and his sumo suit. He grabbed onto Snorlax's face, only to anger it and make it use Mega Punch. Mike barely dodged the attack and while Snorlax's mouth was open Mike punched it and broke its teeth. He left the ring and shouted once more,"Some boxing sounds great!"

Zoe and Damian left the pokemon centre together, Zoe giving a big smile towards Drew as he left. She was sure that he would become a great friend and ally during the tournament, but Damian thought differently, for he was jealous. Damian nudged the girl towards a canteen where, after eating, they started talking to each other in conversation one of the long bench tables.

"Have you ever been to Goldenrod before?" Damian asked.

"Twice before yes. I came here to meet my cousin who lives near Bill."

"Oh I've met him before!"

"You have?"

"Yeah. What was the other time?"

"When I battled Whitney of course for the badge!"

"Of course! I did too, we all did! But her gym is looking pretty dilapidated now. Most of the trainers now train fairy types instead of the normal type. Say, where are you from?"

"Where are you from?" Zoe fired back at Damian.

Damian paused trying to think of a different place. His actually indentity was kept secret, in which he was brought up in another region-the Kalos region. Damian, thinking that one day he would be caught, made up the place he was brought up. "Well, I was brought up in Viridian City in Kanto."

"I stayed there briefly." Zoe replied

"But i've been living in many different places, you see, as i've travelled around collecting badges and whatnot."

"I've done alot of travelling. I was born in the Hoenn region but my family moved to Kanto in Celadon City. But a week later, we had to move due to rocket grunts still causing problems in the area! We eventually moved into Olivine City in Johto, but my parents soon made me move out, so basically, they live there and i've been trying to find different places to live around the world! I've tried Ecruteak City.."

"Ecruteak? I lived there for 10 years! My family also moved regions. We were had people from Unova and Kalos you see but I fell out with my family just after they moved there." Damian explained.

After a while Leon got out of the chair he was sat down on and marched to the door hitmonlee by his side but as he got to the door he looked out over the crowds of people. Their he could see the Kanto champion and several of the other Kanto league participates from the recent tournament. He yelled out a challenge to the crowd but it was aimed mainly at those who were from kanto " Listen here the lot of you I going to win this tournament and not one Kanto breed, ace trainer going to beat me So if your listening watch out all who are from this tournament but I look most to having a match with the Kanto champ himself!"

Zoe and Damian were in the middle of a heated conversation.

"Where's your hotel then?" Zoe asked.

"Hotel? Why, I thought I was staying in the boarding place they have here at the tournament site." Damian responded.

"Tournament site? That's closed off to the general public. Only certain people are allowed there. Did you not notified."

"No..." Damian sighed. His secret identity meant that he had rich businessmen bribe a spot in the rooms. But he had in fact told the truth to Zoe. Seeing the suprise in her voice, he immediately changed his game.

"I have a hotel booked. It is next to a restaurant called 'The Five Starmies.'" Damian said, swiping down on his mobile phone on a an app which charted the different locations in Goldenrod.

"I think I passed that." Zoe said. "I saw it next to the bike shop...I think it's from a chain called 'Rejuvenation.' Damian nodded to this.

"Where will you be staying?"

"A hotel called 'Heaven.' It's near the gym."

Damian looked on his phone and showed her a picture. "Nice." He said. "Mines really close to that darn tunnel."

"Oh I heard nasty things about Goldenrod tunnel. They say Team Rocket had a hideout there."

"Back in the day."

"Back in the day!" Zoe repeated, smiling at the young man.

After a long silent pause, Damian started speaking again. "You know, I get terribly lonely sometimes..." He said, looking at Zoe. "Like you, I also go on journeys around regions. But, from the sounds of it, you have all these friends you surround yourself with...why don't we go on journeys together. I mean, we could have a few others along if you'd like I don't mind but I just need a friend...that's..."

"Of course, yes!" Zoe shouted at Damian enthusiastically. She wanted to help him. Truth be told, she got lonely sometimes too.

"Gyro? What type of name is that?!" Riley laughed a tiny bit as he asked the question. Riley looked back at Zack and he seemed to have a shocked look on his face. "Hey, why are you so worked up about that kid? He's probably some kid who wanted some attention." Riley wondered why Zack was so worried. However, before Riley could even guess, another kid started claiming that he would be the one to win the tournament. "I'm sorry man, but I'm going for two tournament wins in a row." Riley told Leon. The competitive spirit seemed to be much higher than in Kanto.

"Not so fast Riley because you see here in johto there's a lot of competition and most of them are after your head," spoke Leon as he began to grin at the kanto champ "But how about we make a bet that who ever get's further into the tournament earn's something but I ain't trying to start a fight because I need to find a hotel and feed my pokemon it's about time that they had a meal If you and your friends would like to join me?"

Riley laughed at Leon's arrogance. "You're funny kid. I don't think you actually understand what it takes too become a champion. Unlike like other champions, I'll say it how it is. You and everyone else here has no chance against me and you should just go home. The only bet I'll be making with you is how fast you get kicked out the tournament." Riley put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his wallet. "Here, since I'm so generous, I'll give you money." Riley placed a few hundred bucks in Leon's hand. "Go get your Pokemon some nice food and get yourself a nice hotel. You'll need it if you want too even get past the first few rounds." He looked at Leon with a smug expression on his face.

"Don't act smug you kanto Jackass just because you got ton's of money doesn't mean you have to show it and anyway I make my pokemon homemade food as I do for my self and as for hotel's I had hoped for a free room but apparently I'll be camping again," growled Leon, the anger showing through his face, as he tossed the cash on floor of the pokemon center "So you can keep your money I don't need your charity but if you like I'm willing to treat you to my cooking any time."

Some homeless ran over and started picking up the money as fast as he could. Riley kicked some of the money that landed near him over to the guy before looking back at Leon. "I find it funny that you completely stopped talking about the tournament and tried to bring up some of your other shit. The only time I'll be eating your food is when I beat you. You'll be making me a feast and it better be good." Riley then put his wallet away and checked the time on his phone. "Yeah, it's getting late. You better go get yourself a hotel or else you'll find yourself sleeping with this guy out back." Riley laughed to himself before he heard the nurse call him. "Well my Pokemon have finished healing. See you around... Wait, what's your name?" Riley asked, realizing he didn't even know the boy's name.

"Leon that's my name but Ok then I'll make you a feast if you beat me but see you around I've got to go put my tent up mr. kanto Jackass or should I call you by your real Riley," spoke Leon as he turned walking to the holding up the peace sign as hitmonlee followed behind him "See you around Riley trust me I don't intend to lose the tournament but hey anything can be fun especially if it is with a tough opponent."

Chloe stood near the two squabbling trainers. She laughed a little bit. "Excuse me have either of you seen a boy with brown hair." She said she then moved her hand a little above her face. "He usually wears a worn out green jacket. He also placed in the semi finals in kanto.

Nion got out of the rang and sprayed a special spray that made it so it had the teeth of his snorlax to grow back. "Well lets go and box"Nion said returning his snorlax. Nion ran outside jumping in his lambo. Nion countinuied to wait while wondering smeargle was doing.

jeremy just stared at Leon and middle fingerd him then middle fingered Riley before taking out his voice transerlater he had in his book back(Yes nions smeargle had a book bag XD). Jeremy then put the translator. "Will you fucking put me down you asshole this is god damb Pokémon abuse your not even my trainer also don't tell him I have this I bought it with his money so put me the fuck down!!!"Jeremy said screaming at Riley.

"Yeah, see you around Leon." Riley said before realizing he was still holding Nion's Smeargle. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot about you." Riley threw the Smeargle on the floor. "Now go find your retarded trainer. I heard they were going to a strip club or something." Riley then heard a familiar voice ask him a question. Riley turned too see that it was Chloe. "Hey Chloe. If you're talking about Drew, he left a little while ago. He didn't tell us where he was going though. Sorry." Riley ran his hand through his hair, feeling a little bad that he didn't have a good answer.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Alright, but the Vodka's effect is wearing off," Mike replied. He got on the orange Lamborghini. "Hey I was wondering, what are your other Pokemon?" he asked. Mike was glad to be Nion's friend, but that still doesn't mean he doesn't want to be champion. And he knows better than most people that strategy is one of the most important things in battle. A normal trainer doesn't have a Snorlax, so Mike figured Nion is going to be in the tournament.

Zack was about to tell Riley why Gyro was such a big deal to him when he started getting in a fight with some other smug trainer.
"Damn, there are so many cocky trainers in this tournament, Riley must love it," Zack joked, trying to take his mind off his rival. Then he looked down at the smeargle.
"Uh, I'm pretty sure your trainer is a few blocks away, if your looking for him," Zack said, seeing how the smeargle clearly didn't like being around them. Zack stood there uncomfortably while watching the two bicker when suddenly someone who he felt like he recognized came over. He finally remembered when Riley said the girls name.
"Oh yea! I almost forgot about you Chloe. Good to see you again," he commented as Riley answered her question.

Jeremy got hit by the impact and his leg started bleeding badly. Jeremy just started dragging himself to the strip club not being able to walk."When I tell my trainer what you just did and said just wait I'll tell him all three of you were involved assholes"Jeremy said threw the transolator looking at the three trainers still dragging himself in his own blood puddle.

"You want to know my Pokémon? As much as I like you as a friend mike I'm sorry to say I can't tell you that since where both competing in the same tournament and if I compete against you I want the surprise of it and we have less than twenty five minutes before the vodkas effect goes away so take this"Nion said giving mike another vodka before drinking a different one. They were passing the Pokémon center."Hey you want to see one of my Pokémon!"Nion said pulling in the drive way of the Pokémon center and getting out of the lambo. Nion then ran into the Pokémon center. Nion looked around and saw Riley zack and Layla. Nion not noticing smeargle ran over to them."Hey you guys know where Jeremy is i left him with you?"Nion said looking around for the smeargle not knowing where Jeremy went.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"That's ok I guess," Mike said. He understood Nion's reasoning and thought about the fact that he would do the same. He saved the vodka and decided not to drink it. Once they reached the Pokemon Center, he went to the computers. "If my memory serves me right, then there should be a website saying the trainer's Pokemon in here," he said to himself. He eventually found the website and decided to search up Riley's Pokemon Team first. He found out that Riley had a Tyranitar, Scizor, Dragonite, Alakazam, Poliwrath, and Jolteon. He also found out that he sometimes uses a Nidoking, Azumarill, and Machamp. Next, Mike searched Nion's Pokemon. Apparently, Nion had a Tyranitar,Snorlax,Lapras,Charizard, Smeargle, and Alakazam. "Guess everybody's using Tyranitar huh. Well, as I expected I have a counter to every Pokemon they have. I still hope this tournament is fun," Mike said to himself. He overheard Nion said something about a Jeremy. Mike looked around the Pokemon Center. "Well I think this trail of blood might help, or it leads to a dead corpse. Either way I think we should follow it," Mike said.

Deep in the Goldenrod underground was a series of doors. One of the doors had a skull and crossbones on it saying 'DO NOT ENTER. DANGER!' Beyond this door was a group of rooms with men and women in masks sitting at computers. They all connected up to each other. The furthest rooms contained a control room and a training room. In the control room was a large round meeting table, where a council of specialists normally sat. Sat in the large chair was a thick masked woman. This one of the many bases in Johto of the Masqueraders, a villanious group who now worked in the shadows. This was, in fact, their main base of operation in Johto. They had been communicating with Kanto for a while now making deals of money, in order to increase their wealth. Numerous grunts in the group had stolen money in previous years to fund the group. The woman sitting in the large expensive chair was not their official leader, but rather a temporary leader appointed by the real leader. Their real leader went by the name of Baron von Mask. He left the group to participate in the tournament in Goldenrod, in order to win money for the group. He was also told that the cup given out also contained a priceless hidden metal at the bottom of the cup and that it had enscribed some strange markings in relation to an ongoing ruins of Alph project that the group had being doing. The one making the orders for the time being was a fairly tall woman, known to the Masqueraders as simply, Daevara. She always insisted to the Masqueraders that this was her real name, but it was not. Her real name was Georgia.

It seemed she wasn't back to quite 100%. Layla had been zoning in and as a few different people came up to the group. All of it happened too quick for Layla to think of anything to add to it so she just stood with her friends as they greeted new people. She watched Riley's interaction with Leon with her hand on her mouth and trying to stifle her laughter. She couldn't help it, they were both being so serious about a Pokémon tournament. Her stifle failed when Zack joked about how many cocky people their were. She wasn't making fun of anyone she just thought it was humuorous how no one has any chill. She was still trying to stop giggling when Chloe came over. She didn't know her very well so she gave her a little wave and glanced around the center at the trainers. I wonder what kind of ridiculous drama will happen this time.

Nion ran over and traced the blood trail. He then found his smeargle at the other end. Nion healed the smeargle. Nion walked over to mike."well lets go to the gym-"Nion said before noticing something on the screen by mike. "Is that my team you know what never mind let's get going to the gym oh and this is Jeremy"Nion said picking up Jeremy. "Hello"Jeremy said. "Well let's go before we pass out "Nion said running outside into his lambo. Jeremy ran into the back seat of the lambo. Nion decided to look up mikes team. "He really is a johto folk but hey smeargle we can do this right. Smeargle just got up from his seat and shrugged before sitting back down. Suddenly the egg in his back pack started hatching. Nion took the egg out. It was cracking it was hatching the egg hatched. Nion closed his eyes then opened them slowly to reveal a squirtle. "Omg a squirtle I never got any one in kanto hopefully you can evolve before the first round. Nion wanted to show mike his new Pokémon he had four subs now because he had his three Pokémon from kanto. Nion just waited for mike.

Daevara looked at a massive screen which the former boss had installed previously. On it contained footage taken from cameras attatched to helicopters flying above Goldenrod, as well as all the other major cities in Johto. She stood up from her chair and saw a camera which had been following the former boss, but it didn't show him on the screen, just groups of trainers in the tournament, meaning that he could be any one of them.

"I do not see what the need is to participate in this pitiful little tournament." Daevara said to herself. Masquerader grunts looked back at her. "We don't need the boss anymore. I rule the Masqueraders. Let me deciede what our role is to do. We need to find him...and...and..."