• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's head back to the arena Drew. They stopped the bleeding and I can walk but not as fast as normal." Yannick said as he left a room of the hospital.

Drew nodded his head as he made his way to the stadium.
( Cortez)
" Guess I'm up." Cortez said. He walked towards the stadium and saw his opponent. " David Knox."
" Your going down Cortez." Knox said.
" Begin." The Ref said.
" Go Raichu." Knox said. " Go nidoqueen." Cortez said.
" Use Iron tail." Knox said. His Raichu ran straight towards Nidoqueen. it jumped into the air as it's tail became Iron. it hits nidoqueen directly in its face.
" Hyperbeam." Cortez said. Nidoqueen fired a beam of light at the Raichu making him fly straight towards the back wall koing it.
" Go Ryhorn." The man said. " Use horn Drill." Nidoqueen was just barley able to doge the attack.
" Return." Cortez said. " Go Primeape. Use cross chop."
Primeape ran fast as his arms glowed. in a spit second he was behind the Ryhorn. a few seconds later the Ryhorn was on the ground defeated.
" So." Cortez said. " Rhydon, Golem, or Hitmonlee next." Cortez asked.
" What." Knox said.
" Those are the only pokemon you have left. Fallowing what I learned about you. You specialize in Fighting and rock types. So what's it going to be huh." Cortez said with a smile on his face
" Go Himonlee." Knox said being a little scared.
" Return." Cortez said. " Go Espeon."
" use hi jump kick." Knox said.
" Doge." Cortez said.
the Hitmonlee missed the Espeon and crashed landed into the side of the stadium. " Use psychic." Cortez said. Espeon's eyes glowed. within seconds Hitmonlee fainted.
" Hitmonlee is unable to battle." The announcer said. " The winner is Cortez.

"That should've been the last match of this round.", Riley said as he watched Cortez's match finish. When Cortez came back into the lobby, Riley turned to face him. He studied him intently, almost as if he saw something familiar in him. "So you still have some fight left in you. Too bad you're still going to lose.", stated Riley.

"So no surprise here. Cortez won the last match of this round." Yannick said as he entered the lobby. "Let's see who I will be facing next round."

( Cortez)
Cortez looked at Riley. For the first time he noticed similarities between both of them. " Yeah that's not going to happen anytime soon brute." Cortez said.
( Drew)
Drew looked at the over head screen in the stadium. It showed the remaining eight contestants. There pictures turned around revealing a black like card back to each of them. All eight of them went into one area and then proceeded to create four groups of two. The first group cards flipped over to reveal
Yannick and a darked haired lady, the second group flipped over to reveal Luke and Ella. The third group flipped over to reveal Riley and Cortez and the last group revealed Eusine and Patrick.

Luke walked over

"Hey ella looks like your vs me and I heard its a 6vs6 match"

said The boy as he sat down

"I wish you Luck but I know where friends but I wont go easy on you"

He said as he laughed

Last edited:
( It's 6v6 Luke go to the discussion Forum!)
Drew grabbed some popcorn as Tess jumped out of her Pokeball.
" You just don't like Pokeballs do you Tess." Drew said. Tess Shook her head yes. " Tell you what. Unless you have to be in a ball I won't keep you in one." Tess looked like she was going to hug Drew only to steal his popcorn then she ran. " Not cool Tess!" Drew said as he ran after her.
( Cortez)
" So it looks like we're going to have to battle Riley." He said using the boys actual name. " Good luck." Cortez started to walk away. " Remember give that flash Drives to the Cops if I lose." He said as he left.
( Sarah)
She smiled as she walked towards Yannick. Sarah was a middle aged woman with long black hair. " You must be Yannick. Just so you know I won't go easy on you boy."

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"That Cortez guy is utter brute force I swear..." Ella was talking negatively to Patrick and Luke. Patrick was agreeing.
"I hope we don't ever have to battle him, we could even face each other again!"
"That would be...awkward..." Jonas walked up to them. "Since I'm out now, i'm gonna support both of yer!"
Ella then walked over to Luke. "I'm ready, are you?"

"BOY? Excuse me lady I'm 21!" Yannick felt insulted. "I know I am a bit small for an adult but that doesn't make me a kid!" He calmed down a bit. "So you say you won't go easy on me? That's more than fine with me after all it won't be fun otherwhise."

"Don't worry Cortez, I'll beat you alright!", Riley exclaimed as Cortez left the room. "But why can't I let go of this flash drive?", Riley said as he clutched it in his hands. "Wait, did he just call me by my name? First time for everything I guess.", thought Riley as he saw Yannick getting enraged.

He went up to Yannick. "Hey kid, did you lose your toy? You seem to be in a bad mood. Here, let me give you some chocolate.", Riley said trying provoke him.

"You never know when to shut up do you? Besides you are the kid here." Yannick already calmed down. "I'm not sure if I want Cortez to win or you. On one hand you deserve a beating but on the other hand Cortez would be more of a challenge." He said as he walked away.

Riley went to watch the battle. The only reason he wanted Yannick to win was so he could beat him himself. "You better win so I can crush you myself.", Riley said to himself.

" Ready boy." She said. " Go Hitmonchan."
" Begin." The Reff said.
" Use close combat." She said. Her hitmonchan ran straight for the Ursaring with his fists ready to strike

"Hitmonchan and Ursaring. This won't even be a fight. Hitmonchan already has the advantage.", Riley mumbled to himself as he analyzed the situation. "But knowing Yannick, he probably has a plan."

" Owe such a big bear for such a little boy." She said as she watched hitmonchan run straight towards the bear.

Hitmonchan tried to get up but fainted. " Go pidgeot." She said as the bird flies into the air. " use Hurricane." Pidgeot started flapping it's wings. the motion resulted in massive wind.

"Return! Go Ampharos!" Yannick switched Pokemon before the attack made contact. Ampharos took the hit. "Use Electroball!" he said.

" Return." She said quickly. " Go Meganium." Meganium took the hit. " use Solar beam." A ball of light appeared as Meganium fired it straight towards the Ampharos.

Meganium was knocked backwards but she was still in. " Use Energy ball. A ball of green energy appeared in Meganium's mouth as it proceeded to fly straight towards the Ampharos.

"Signal Beam one more time!" The Energy Ball exploded right after Ampharos fired the Signal Beam. "Ampharos stay strong!" Yannick said.

Meganium fell down defeated. " Go Dragonite." She said. " Use Dragon pulse." Dragonite took to the air as blue energy appeared in it's mouth. It fired at The Ampharos.

Dragonite flew through the blizzard unharmed. " Dragon pulse." She said. another wave of blue energy flew towards the Kingdra

Dragonite was hit hard by the blizzard just barley hanging in. " Use thunder." She said. Lightning flew straight towards the Kingdra

"Dodge and end it with Dragon Pulse!" Kingdra moved fast and fired an upclose attack at Dragonite while dodging the Thunder.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"What a brilliant fight..." Eusine stated, as he stepped in front of Ella and Patrick to watch the fight on the screen.
"That Sarah woman looks strong...I hope I don't end up fighting her." Ella said.
"If either of 'em face me i'm dead!" Patrick joked.

Dragonite Crash landed in the stands. " Return." She said. " Go Pidgeot." She said sending out her bird again. " Use U turn." Pidgeot flew straight towards the kingdra.
(Drew)
Drew sat down in stands and watched the battle. He was out of breath after chasing Tess all over the place. Tess jumped right next to him and laid down on his chest. " Come on Yannick kick her ass." He yelled.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
It has been brought to my attention that at some points in this thread, there's been some rather flagrant unauthorized use of Legendary Pokemon in this RP. This is strictly disallowed by our RP forum rules... which you all should have read prior to posting anything on the RP forums.

So yeah. I'm going to have to shut this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.