• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"Kabutops use Aqua Jet!" Kabutpps was covered with a veil of water and it hit Electrode.
"Thunderbolt!" The electricity fired at Kabutops several times. Kabutops tried to dodge it by running around but it ultimately got hit. Kabutops was paralysed.
"Slash!" Kabutops dug it's axes into Electrode and it fainted.
"Go Skarmory. Use spikes!" Spikes appeared. Then Eusine swapped pokemon.
"Go Hypno!" Eusine cried. "Use Psychic!" Kabutops floated into the air and flipped into a wall.
"Night slash!" Kabutops dug into Hyno and it was severely wounded.
"Hypnosis!" Kabutops was now asleep. "Now confusion! Kabutops fainted.
"Go Top!" A Hitmontop appeared. The spikes hurt Top. "Rolling kick!" Top spun towards Hypno.
"Poison gas!" The cloud came towards Top but got spun away. Hypno fainted.
"Come back out Skarmory!"
"Rapid Spin Top!" The spikes flew away.
"Steel wing!" Skarmory hit Top hard. "Once more!"
"Dodge it and use close combat!" Top went in and attacked the Skarmory but it flew away, dodging the attack.
"Sky drop!" Skarmory flew like a bullet towards Top. He grabbed him in his talons, flew into the sky and dropped him. Top couldn't move and when it hit the ground he fainted.
"Nooooo!" Looker shouted.
The referee announced that Eusine had won.

Luke was gonna say something but then,

"The next match is!... Luke vs Jimmy"

Luke Looked at eusine

"good job dude"

Luke said

"Hey Luke you ready to get owned?"

Said Jimmy

"Ha! your funny"

he said sacasticly

Drew watched the battle between the cop and the searcher. His stomach started to growl. ' great.' he said sarcastically. He got up and walked towards the concessions stand. He paid the dealer two dollars and got an Ice cream cone. He walked out of the stadium to eat it. He sat down on a bench right outside the stadium. Before he could eat it the cone started to glow and it flew out of his hand. " What the." he said. He looked around and saw that a small white pokemon with blue hair was eating it.
" Hey." Drew yelled as he ran towards the pokemon. He stopped as he approached it. He's never seen this pokemon before. He grabbed his pokedex and looked at it.
* Ralts*
* is common in Hoen, Sinnoh, and Kalos..* The dex showed.
' Why is it here.' He took a step towards it as it saw him and was intentionally eating his ice cream. ' Is it's trainer around here?' He wondered as he took another step towards it. He pressed a button on his dex to check if it was wild or not. It was wild. Drew took another step as he procceded to leap towards the Ralts. It's eyes glowed as Drew literally stopped in mid air. It flung him towards the ground. Drew did his best to shake that off. The Ralts started to laugh at him. He got up as he saw it take another bite of his ice cream. Drew bit his lip as he gently walked over towards it and sat down beside it. " So Ralts." He said. " How does the Ice cream taste?"
It made a cheerful cry. " That's good." Drew said as he took the ice cream from the Ralts and licked it. it was good ice cream. He handed it back to Ralts who proceded to lick it then gave it back to Drew. They continued to do this until the Ice cream was gone. Drew looked at it as he disposed of the trash. He proceeded to walk away.
He made his way back to the stadium as he sat down in a chair next to the group. before he could say anything the Ralts jumped into his lap. " What the?" Drew said as he saw it looking at him with wide eyes. " What do you want." He asked it. it reached into Drew's pocket as it grabbed an empty Pokeball. It tapped on it as it went inside of the ball.
" What just happened." He said. The Ralts was caught. It proceeded to jump out of the Pokeball and sat down in Drew's lap.
Drew looked at His Dex. He scanned the Ralts and found out that it was female. Since she forced Drew to catch her he might as well name her. He could only think of one female name at the moment. " Tess." He said softly to the Ralts. She looked up at him and shook her head to the name.

Last edited:
Luke got to hes stand in the stadium so did Jimmy

"Its time for the 1 on 1 battle between Luke and Jimmy Let the battle Begin"

said the ref

"Go,charizard!"

Luke picked charizard

"Go blastoise!"

said jimmy

"chari use dragon palse!"

Luke shouted as the beam smacked Into to blastoise

"now ice beam On the tail!"

shouted Jimmy

"Doge and use blast burn then use giga Impact!"

blastoise was slammed into the wall and smacked to the floor

"Get up!"

shouted jimmy

blastoise got Up

"Hydro Pump!"

the pump of water smacked into charizard

"Noo!"

"charizard is un.."

stumbled the ref as charizard got up in rage

"blaze.."

said Jimmy

"Lets say we finish things charizard blast burn!"

the flames smacked into blastoise as it hit the floor

"blastoise is down Luke is through to the finals!"

"Yes I won!"

Luke shouted

"It's called a Ralts apparently." Drew said. "it's not indigenous to Johto. and for some reason it chose me to be it's trainer. " He said looking at Ella. " It's a bit weird."

"Hey there Drew!"Jado sat next to him.
"Is that a Ralts?!How can a Ralts be here?!Ralts just appear in my home town hows that possible Drew?!"
Jado shouted.

Luke walked Over

"a Pokémon from Hoenn?"

Luke Looked at it

"It Looks shiny because look at this"

Luke showed drew a picture of ralts and its shiny form

"Normal form is green shiny is blue"

Luke sat down

"Very rare but what does it mean?"

" I don't know." Drew said. looking at Jado. " I think it might have been abandoned. I mean it knew what a pokeball was after all hell Tess willingly jumped into one of mine."

"well you have a new Member so I guess we can study it because finals take place in a week so we have a lot of time
so we already know its shiny its a physic type and it as a strong Bond with you drew and it Like ice cream eh.."

Luke laughed

"what else can it do?"

Luke looked into its eyes

"Umbreon come out!"

Luke sent out hes Umbreon as it can communicate with Physic types

(OOC: I thought Luke was in the semi finals with the other 3 vs 3 games)
The next battle was Patrick and Jonas. They dreaded this moment. Ella cheered on both of them but secretly wished Patrick more luck.
"Prepare to lose!" Jonas roared. "Go Octavian!" An Octillary appeared.
"Go Peaking!" Fardfetch'd appeared.

(OOC: its been getting confusing but eh)

Luke started to write down everyones stragies and teams

"so a flying type vs water?"

Luke muttered

( OOC Go to the discussion form Luke nearly everything is explained there.)
" A damn Farfetch'd" Drew said thinking back to the finals of the Kanto League tournament where Yannick almost lost to a Farfetch'd. " Kick his ass Patrick." Drew yelled. Tess cried in approval.

Last edited:

"Peaking use aerial ace!" Patrick ordered. Peaking flew into the sky and curved round to attack.
"Octazooka! Now!" The Octillery created an orb of water from its mouth. This then turned into orange projectiles. It was as if Octavian was a gun. The bullets fired towards Peaking, who was flying in the sky, who dodged a few of the bullets. Then, Peaking got hit and stumbled, before falling down.
"What?!" Patrick cried. Jonas was laughing at him. "Peaking use aerial ace again!" This time Peaking got up and hit Octavian.
"Gunk Shot!" Octavian fired poison towards Peaking, who got hit. Then Octavian hit Peaking with his tentacles. Peaking became poisoned.
"Octazooka!" There was a great fire again. Peaking ran and jumped over them at Patrick's ordered.
"Brave Bird!" Peaking flew up and diagonally flew down as fast he could.
"Dodge!" Octavian moved out of the way, but didn't move as much and the impact Hirt it slightly.
"Octazooka!" The gunfire hit Peaking rapidly and fell down. Peaking fainted. "You cannot beat me. Patrick!" Jonas roared.

' One down.' Drew thought. As he watched this battle. After this there is only going three more battles of this round left. He wondered who was going to fight next. He shook his head out of that train of thought.
Tess was asleep. Her head was nuzzled into Drew's chest. His stomach started to growl again. He remembered that he barley at any of the ice cream he bought a while back. " Hey Ella can you watch over Tess While I get something to eat. Also Do you want anything?"

"Lets see so I, eusine, ella and now Jonas are in the final"

Luke said as he took there names down on hes note pad

"Good Job Jonas I guess"

Luke said

as he walked of going to get a ice cream

Riley couldn't stop thinking about his dream. One moment, him and the other people in the room were watching the match, then all of a sudden, everything became dark. Nothingness all around him.

Riley looked at his hands as he walked forward into the darkness. They were small, like the size of a toddler's. As he walked forward he could hear screaming and yelling. As he got closer, it started to get brighter. Then he blinked.

When he opened his eyes again, he was in a group of people, yelling at a young and beautiful women, who looked to be in her twenties, being dragged by her hair into the middle. Riley tried backing away, but he was stopped and realized they were trapped in a ring of fire. To him, it felt like he was trapped in a nightmare he had long tried to forget.

Across from him, on the other side of the circle, was a young man, who also looked to be in his twenties, who was being held down on his knees. He was screaming and cursing at the group. Then he yelled a name. "AMELIA!", yelled the man!

(OOC: What comes next will be (maybe) very brutal and is very violent and graphic. Just letting you guys know just in case you can't handle it. ;) )

(OOC: Luke, Jonas isn't in the finals!)
"Go Clown!" A Mr.Mime appeared in front of Patrick.
"Octazooka!" The blast fired at Clown.
"Use Light Screen!" The wall created blocked the attack. "Now mimic!" Clown learnt Octazooka. "Fire away!" Clown fired bullets from it's fingers and Octavian fainted. "Yeah!" shouted Patrick.

( Cortez)
Cortez waited in the prison to speak to Gideon. So the Searcher, the brat both made it, The question now is will that one guy make it or the Rocket grunt who isn't in prison will make it next.
Cortez skimmed through his arm computer looking for any information he could use. Even if it was just a dream he had to know for certain if Gideon was a member of team Nova or not.
As he looked threw the computer he stumbled upon something. He saw that the Brute's DNA matched someone else in Team Rockets records. Since they took his blood when they implanted the TS-01 Parasite into him. " Interesting." Cortez said as he opened the link. He saw who the boy matched. His skin went pale as he looked at it. " That can't be true... It's impossible." He said.
( Drew)
Drew walked back to the field with two bags of pop corn and soda in his arms. He sat down in between Ella and Jado. " Here Ella." He said handing her one of the Popcorn and soda. " I figure it's the least I can do for you for watching Tess." He said gently putting Tess back into his lap. " So what's happened?"

Last edited:

(Ella)
"Patrick's Mr.Mime has taken out Jonas's Octillary!" Ella reported to Drew.
(Gideon)
Gideon saw Cortez. "What do you want?" He spat. "I swear, one day they will come for you...and you won't be ready!!"
(Patrick and Jonas)
Patrick looked up and saw that Jonas was returning Octavian. "Metallic!" A Huge Steelix appeared. This was known by Patrick to be one of Jonas's favourite pokemon. "Use iron tail!" The tail of Metallic came down.
"Dodge it and use Psychic!" Clown presided and dodged the attack. It lifted Metallic into the air but Metallic's weight made it drop down.

( Cortez)
" On the contrary." Cortez said with a smirk on his face. "I gave all my information to my.... an Adversary," He said. " When I lose this tournament i'm going to turn myself in." Cortez's cold eyes locked with Gideon's " Thirteen years ago who were you working for."
( Drew)
Drew watched as the Steelix went down. " It's Two v one now." Drew said as he took a bite of his popcorn. " Don't get cocky Patrick." Drew yelled. Tess woke up and cheerfully cried. " You say it Tess." Drew looked at Ella. " Anyways what's your plans after all of this is finished."

(Ella)
"I'm going to Hoenn with Patrick and Jonas." She began to go through the lists of Hoenn pokemon she had heard about to Drew.
(Patrick and Jonas)
Metallic slammed into the ground. Patrick thought it had fainted and smiled. However, it got up and used Earthquake. Clown flew towards the walls and slammed and hit into it. Then another Iron tail took it out. Clown only had time to use Dazzling Gleam on it before it fainted. Now it was even. As Metallic fell to the floor. Then they knew what pokemon they would choose: their starters.
"Go Big Vine!" Patrick cried as his Venusaur appeared.
"Go Blaster!" Jonas roared and a Blastoise appeared.

(OOC: Not as brutal as I imagined it. Long post.)

(BIC)
"So thats the bitch's name!", exclaimed the man in the middle. "Marowak, bone club!", commanded the man. The Marowak's signature bone started to glow and and then started to smack the women continuously. All Riley could hear was the roaring of the group circling the scene and the man who was being held down yelling at the other man to stop. Riley stared motionless, unable to move, and forced to watch the women being slaughtered by the Marowak.

Riley closed his eyes for a quick second. When he opened them, in front of him was the young man holding the heavily damaged women in his arms. He was in the third person now. The man was begging for the women to stay with him. "I - I will always... love you.", said the woman as she touched the man's cheek. The man grabbed her wrist, clutching it. She smiled at him and turned to the boy with a blank stare, of being dead.

The man looked up at the boy, who just stood there, staring and completely motionless, and was clearly... traumatized.

After that, the dream
had ended. It had left Riley with many questions. For some reason, even thought it was just a dream, it felt important to him. Then Riley looked back up at the current match going on between Patrick and Jonas. "I have more important things to be thinking about than some stupid dream.", Riley said to himself. He hadn't realized that he had been clenching the flash drive that Cortez gave him the whole time.

"Oh yes you do!", stated a familiar voice. Riley turned around to see Big D clenching his fists. "You sure about that, because those bandages say otherwise." said Riley with a smug look on his face. The bandages were from Yannick who had previously gave him a beating. "After I take care of you, I'm going after your friend." stated Big D. "Well it was partially your fault he had to go to the hospital, so I'm going to make you pay for that.", exclaimed Riley as they stared at each other with clear intent on taking the other one out.

Ella saw Riley. "Did you just take a nap in the middle of a pokemon battle?" She asked.
A rich man started talking. "How odd." He said
Another person started talking "How can you sleep when all this excitement is pulsing through?" He was short and looked only about 13 years old.

Riley and Big D turned to the woman who had asked the question. "I was thinking about a dream I had. A strange one. Remember when everyone felt like they were in a dream because of some Hypno.", stated Riley trying to explain himself. Big D, however, had different ideas. "Hey there, you must be Ella.", Big D said in a smooth voice. "My name is Dillon, but my friends call me Big D, well, because... I'll show you.", he said with a smirk on his face as he pointed to an empty room.

Riley shook his head as he knew where this was going. "What a fool.", thought Riley.

"Well big mouth don't you think that was a little bit too vulgar?" Yannick walked up to Riley, Ella and Big D. "Anyways I thought they call you Big D because you are a big dumbass." He smirked. "Come over here and say that again!" Big D was enraged. "So last time wasn't enough of a beating for you? Guess I'll switch from defense to offense this time and attack you seriously." Yannick taunted Big D even more.

"Stand back babe.", stated Big D as he winked at Ella. "I'll show you what revenge looks like.", he said as he walked over to Yannick. "You better bend over bitch... Because I'm going to fuck you... UP!", yelled Big D as he charged at Yannick and threw a punch at him.

Yannick dodged the punch with a quick sidestep "Too slow idiot!" He smirked before turning to Big D's bag to ellbow him in the neck then he sweept Dillon off his feet. "Want some more? Man you really are a big talker but there is nothing to back that up!" Yannick stood above Big D.

Dillon smirked. "You think you're so good. But you see, where I come from, we play with street rules.", he said as he quickly pulled something from his pocket. "And with street rules anything goes. And I don't mean Pokemon moves!", Dillon exclaimed as he flipped open his pocket knife and slashed Yannick's leg.

Drew stood up. " This has gone on far enough." He said. " Tess do what you did to me on him." He said pointing to the Big D. Tess's eyes glowed as Big D started to Levitate in the air then went straight down. Drew turned his back on the bastard. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around Yannick's leg. " You okay." Drew asked. " Nightmare." Drew said sending out his Gengar. "Use hypnosis on that bastard." Nightmare turned towards Riley. " No the other bastard on the ground." Nightmare turned towards the man on the ground and used hypnosis. Drew took out his phone and dialed the police. " Yes Officer There has been an assault on in the stadium. The perpetrator is currently in a deep sleep. Get here as fast as you can."

"Thanks Drew I'm fine. I was just caught off guard." Yannick tried to stand up but failed. "And I was about to have some fun with that bastard!"

"Wow, can't even finish your own fight Yannick. I'm just joking.", Riley exclaimed as he looked at Yannick's bloody leg. "And to think this all started because he wanted to show his "Big D" to some girl.", stated Riley as he turned to Ella. "So what do you think about what just happened?"

Ella grabbed Big D. "Oh no you don't. You're staying with me while the police come!" Everybody turned round as they heard her shout. Patrick and Jonas turned round when they heard the shouting and did not give orders to their pokemon.
"You okay?" Patrick asked
"Yeah, thanks, but this guy almost got attacked by two of them." She said this as Looker turned up with handcuffs.
"Alright you lot, you're going straight with me!" He exclaimed. Ella pulled a face. "You two Patrick and Jonas continue your battle."

(Patrick and Jonas)
"Blaster use Hydro pump!" The cannons fired towards Big Vine. Big Vine took the hit and was pushed towards the wall. "Hydro Pump again!"
"Dodge and use Solar beam!" Big Vine jumped over the attack. The Venusaur then absorbed light but it waited before attacking. Just as it was about to attack, Jonas called another order
"Ice beam!" The attack hit Big Vine who froze.

" Alright." drew said as he put his arm underneath Yannick's shoulder balancing the injured man. " I'll get you to the hospital." Tess wrapped her arms around Drew's neck and positioned herself on his shoulder. " Luckily neither of us have a battle any time soon."

Last edited:

The frozen Big Vine stood there, motionless. "Flash Cannnon!" The blast from the cannons hit the frozen Big Vine and ice chunks flew out. Big Vine was thawed out.
"Solar Beam!" The energy fired in a straight line at Blaster.
"Withdraw!"
"Say what?!" Patrick asked. His calculations had gone wrong. Blaster did not have that one move Patrick believed it to have.
Blaster curled up. It's shell protected it from most of the Solar Beam attack meaning that all that happened to Blaster was that it moved slightly.
"Boo yah!!" Roared Jonas. "You cannot beat us! We have a counter for every counter you have!"

Riley was smirking because Big D was now disqualified from the tournament and Dillon was supposed to be his next opponent, which meant Riley automatically moves on to the next round. Riley then walked up to Ella with two cups of coffee.

"Hey, thanks for getting your father to send that guy away. I really appreciate it.", Riley said as he handed one of the coffee cups to her. "Here, take this. There was a 2 for 1 deal, so I got it. It's getting late anyways and, well, I know you really want to see the battle between those two, especially Patrick.", he stated calmly as he looked at the battle going on.

Drew skimmed through the hoen Gym leaders he's going to have to fight. Since he already has sixteen badges each gym leader is going to use a full team in each battle. Drew was going to have to device a strategy as to how he was going to defeat them.
He really needed time to unwind. Something He hasn't had a chance to do since he came to Johto. With all the stuff that had happened these last few days he needed a small vacation. He looked and found a cruise from Johto to Hoen going threw various tropical islands in between. The Cruise takes up to two weeks to get to Hoen. It was to leave Golden rod next week shortly after the end of the tournament.
" Alright." he said. He proceeded to buy a ticket.

(Ella)
"Thanks!" Ella said, as she slurped up some coffee
(Patrick and Jonas)
"Solar Beam!" The blast came from Big Vine
"Ice beam!" The two beams collided but Solar Beam pushed through. It hit Blaster. Blaster was wounded.
"Frenzy Plant!" Vines came out from the ground and they got bigger and bigger.
"Withdraw!" The massive shell protected Blaster. "Jump over them, then hydro pump!" Blaster then jumped over some of the vines coming from the ground and then a Hydro Pump came out of the two cannons as it jumped.
Big Vine was hit. He was on the verge of fainting. "We can do it! Use Frenzy Plant, a giant one, all your might goooo!!!!" Patrick shouted this and the vines became so big that some of them came into the crowd. They were now as tall as the top of the stadium and Blaster was trying to run and jump over the vines. Then, three enormous tenticles came out of the ground and Blaster was fired into the air. He fell down. Blaster fainted.

"Patrick is the winner!" The referee cried
"Wow..." Jonas said, speachless, "just wow..." He walked over to Patrick and they gave each other a firm handshake.
"Good job there Jonas." Patrick replied.
"You did great, I think...you might just win this!" Jonas congratulated Patrick.
Ella smiled and congratulated Patrick too as he took to the lobby.

Drew walked out of the hospital for a few minutes. He felt like his hair was getting a little bit too long. He walked until he found a barber shop. After a few minutes he walked out of the barbershop with his hair cut to below his ears. " Nice." He said as he looked at himself via Cell phone reflection. He walked back to the hospital and waited for his friend.
( Cortez)
"It appears you don't want to answer me." Cortez said to Gideon. " He stood up and started to walk away. It really doesn't honestly In a few days we'll be able to talk freely." He said as he left the prison.
He made his way back to the stadium. He got there as soon as The grunts blastoise fainted. " So that boy won." Cortez said as he took his seat. " Interesting."

Status
Not open for further replies.