• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto league tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Patrick and Ella overheard Yannick and Drew's conversation. "They're going to Hoenn too? We should travel with them." Jonas said, walking up to the two, who were talking about Yannick's strength. Patrick nodded in agreement.
"Did you see the strength of that guy Yannick?" Patrick asked
"I know! He knocked out those 3 pokemon in no time!" Jonas commented.

Riley had turned around and saw how fast Yannick left. "Damn, he really doesn't want to miss his match.", stated Riley as he turned to a crowd staring at a tv showing the tournament. "Ella has defeated Drew and will move on!", exclaimed the caster which made Riley cringe. "Wait, Drew lost to her?! And here I thought he was a good trainer.", stated Riley as he turned back around to the PC, shaking his head.

"I guess I better get going. I wouldn't want to miss Drew's losing face.", exclaimed Riley as he tried to find the log out button for the files. As he was looking around, something caught his eyes. "What's this?", Riley asked himself as he clicked on it.

"Around 16 years ago, Cortez was with the women of his dreams who gave birth to their first son. Tragically, a few years later, she was caught up in the middle of Cortez's last showdown against a rival organization, and was murdured and died in Cortez's arm. This horrible loss and the collapse of his first organization cost him to lose his family. These events is what triggered Cortez's rage and set his plans into action.", stated the AI.

"Well that's depressing. He also has a son or maybe sons in plural out there that he doesn't know? Well, whatever the case, I better get going.", exclaimed Riley as he pulled out the flash drive and ran out of the medical station. "I wonder if I know his son?", thought Riley as he ran towards the stadium.

Last edited:
" Alright." Drew said looking at the bunch of them. " I guess that makes four people I'm going to beat in Hoen." He said with an arrogant grin on his face. " Still it sucks that I did worse here than in Kanto."
( Cortez)
Cortez looked as he saw the brute run into the stadium. Now that he's gotten a good look at the boy he could tell that there was something familiar about the boy, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Last edited:
Riley ran into the crowded stadium and managed to find Drew with the others. "Yannick you left me all alone there!", exclaimed Riley, panting. Then he turned to Drew with a smirk on his face. "Now who's the loser? I can't believe you lost already! And here I was hoping that I would be the one to defeat you!", Riley yelled over the roaring crowd.

"Anyways, I have something interesting to show you... you know what, never mind.", said Riley, still thinking about the information about Cortez, and not sure if he should reveal it to the group.

"Anyways, what are you planning on doing now?", Riley asked Drew as he noticed the others were already talking about where they were going after the tournament was over.

" Well being frozen fallowed by a very powerful shadow claw will screw a person over." Drew said. " Anyways I'm planning on going to Hoen after this tournament is over. And for some reason these three." He said pointing towards Patrick, Ella, and the guy that should be in prison at the moment. " want to tag along. As for Yannick we have a score to settle and since I was knocked out early he's going to Hoen as well."

Ella glanced at the schedule of battles she noticed something. "Guys look at this!" She pointed towards two names it said:

Looker Vs. Eusine

"Wait, your dad is in this, since when?" Patrick asked
"He must have crept in at the last minute." Ella stated. Patrick and Ella looked shocked but on the verge of laughing at the same time.
"And that mysterious man Eusine who helped us..." Jonas hopped in. The battle was about to start.

Ella rushed out to see that Eusine had already took his place. Looker stormed in from a hidden door on a Dodrio. "No time to explain Ella..." Looker said, as he saw her. "Finally our fight shall begin! Dodrio, Let's go!

"Let us take them by storm. Electrode, I need you!" Eusine's Electrode appeared
"Use drill peck!" Dodrio dug it's beaks into the Electrode.
"Rollout!" Electrode retaliated by bashing into the Dodrio at top pace. Dodrio avoided two of the attacks, then it got knocked by one of the attacks.
"Now thunder!" Eusine roared before Looker could say anything. A cloud appeared and a huge bolt of electricity channeled between Electrode and the cloud. The electricity hit Dodrio and instantly it fainted.
"Oh I underestimated you Eusine..." Looker said.

( Cortez)
' So a detective vs a man looking for suicune hunter.' Cortez thought as he watched the battle. 'This should be interesting.' He said curving his lips into a sinister smile.

From a corner in Johto Jail, sat Gideon and he laughed as he watched a TV from a far, which showed the battle. A guard passed his cell. "Here's your dinner!" He said, handing him a plastic rectangular plate with a pile of slope on it. Gideon said nothing. The guard walked into the cell. "What do you say?" Then, Gideon seemed to melt into a liquid like substance which then formed into a Ditto. The Ditto wrapped around the guard, choking him silently and subtlely, before he could say anything. The Ditto threw the guard's body into the corner and hid it with a blanket. He transformed into the guard and ran away, out of the jail, for Gideon himself had not been in fact taken to the jail.

( Cortez)
Cortez froze as he heard the police transmission that Gideon escaped from prison. ' That bastard.' Cortez said. He activated his arm device and checked all the rocket basses in Johto. He ticked off every one that was too far away for a teleport since Pokémon teleportation goes so far. he then ticked off every base raided by the police as well as the base he checked when everything was going down. That only left one base left The Clock Tower as it was designated. He had to be there. Since his battle was last he could easily take care of this rat before being disqualified. He walked out of the stadium went back to his hotel room and picked up his pistol. " Abra." He said. " Teleport me to the clock tower." Abra did so.
He was teleported to the abandon Arena. He procceded to go over to a closed door and entered his key code. The door opened and he walked in.
He made his way to a room with monitors all over it. In the middle sat Gideon watching everything go down.
" Hello Gideon." Cortez said.

"Ella I never knew your dad was so into battles"

Luke walked over and then Looked at eusine and they both nodded but no one knew why..

"you shouldn't underestimate them both."

"eusine as one trick up hes sleave so your dad better watch out"

Luke took hes seat and watched the match

A transmission from the police was being broadcast all over Johto. Patrick and Ella saw this on the TV in the lobby and glanced over before Ella could speak. Guards had seen the jail door left open.

"You!!!" Gideon cried. Gideon was wearing a hood and his glasses could be seen. Gideon saw a glass pane on the side of the clock tower. He positioned himself so that his back was against the glass, then with one tap of a small hammer on his side, the glass broke, and he fell down deliberately. He began running from building to building. Then he called upon his Ditto and he fell down one of the dark alleyways leading up to the stadium in the streets. There were people on the streets and he blended in naturally, taking the form of a businessman. Some police, who saw him in the clock tower had reported this via a walkie talkie to Looker. Looker stopped as he heard the transmission. "Eusine stop battling, Gideon has escaped prison!" Looker said.

"how the fuck did he escape guys we need to stop Him"

luke acted more serious then ever

"noctowl come out, help us find where this guy is"
the noctowl flew through the air and came across the clock tower Luke also put on a tracker

"noctowl found something at the clock tower lets go!"

( Cortez)
Cortez leaped after him trying to keep pace. " Fight me like a man you coward!" He yelled as he continued to run. There was no way he was going to let Gideon get out of clutches for a second time. He stopped and looked at his wrist device. ' You can run but you can't hide.' He looked threw every hide out that he might end up at.

There was some blueprints in the clocktower near to where Noctowl had flown. The blueprints showed a title 'Plan B' on it. It showed a bunch of components with the different parts of the clock and one of them had been circled. There was an arrow pointing to a particular component saying 'This one.' There was then a plan of the Ilex forest on a table.
Looker told the ref to call the match of for a while and he began to try and find Gideon.

Luke went with Looker and they ran to the clock tower

there was 2 grunt outside and also 2 ditto's

"think we can take em"

Luke asked Looker as he grabbed hes Pokeball

The two grunts saw them and flinched. "You're not gonna find the master here!" One said.
"He is long gone! Away from this place!" The other shouted.
"Go get 'em!" They cried as they threw their poke balls.

One of the grunts wielded a Grimer. The other had an Ekans. They sent both of these two pokemon out at Looker and Luke. Looker glanced at his poke ball in front of him. "I was saving you for the battle but oh well. Go Top!" A Hitmontop appeared. "Use Gyro ball!" The Hitmontop spun rapidly towards the Grimer. The Grimer tried to attack but failed and fainted. "Gyro ball again!" Top spun faster and drove the Ekans into the wall, before it could attack.
"Tell us where Gideon is!" Looker cried. He had grabbed one of them on their shirt.
"We didn't want no trouble I swear! We don't know where he's gone." One of the grunts said.
"We do have these blueprints though..." The other grunt handed them to Looker and Luke.
"These seem interesting, by the way, you two are under arrest." A police man appeared and held them in handcuffs and pushed them into a police truck.
Looker showed Luke the blueprints and examined them. "What on earth could this all mean?" He asked.

"Hmm Plan B?"

Luke was looking at the title

"Maybe hes up to something.. Lets go back to the stadium and show these to drew and the others"

Luke took the blue prints and ran to the stadium

"Hey guys l Look at this"

Luke gave the blue prints to Patrick so everyone can Look

"any clue what this means?"

Luke asked as he looked into there blanked faces

Eusine walked up and saw that there was a map of the IIlex Forest. "Why is this here? He said...but wait...he....he...I think I know what he is going to try and do! The Illex Forest is the location of the shrine of the legendary pokemon Celebi. Maybe by Plan B, it means his backup plan should the nuclear rocket plan with the Ho-oh and Lugia fail. And...it has...so he is trying something new....We need to stop him."

"celabi takes you back in time"

"we can use that power so we can get rid of this bitch once and for all so nothing happends"

"lets fo to ilex forest"

Luke nodded

( Cortez)
Cortez looked threw the computer information Calvin took before his untimely demise to see if he could find out where Gideon went.
He stumbled across Plan B
Cortez read threw the plan in it's entirety.
" So He's planning on having a Redo." Cortez said. " Interesting. So I just have to get to Ilex Forest before him." he threw his pokeball as Abra appeared. " Teleport me to Ilex Forrest." Abra did so. Cortez appeared right beside the shrine to Celabi. Gideon didn't seem to be anywhere near by. " Looks like I made it here first." He said. Cortez hid behind some trees. " He looked at his wrist band and went through every bit of information he could on Gideon. Cortez went stiff when he saw that before Gideon was the head honcho of team rocket he was in charge of Team Nova enemies of the Red Scarf Foundation an organization Cortez use to run. " That bastard is going to die." Cortez said. as he remembered back to that faithful day thirteen years ago when Nova broke the Red Scarfs killing nearly everyone including Amelia Cortez's wife. Because of him he lost everything, His team while being shady were on the side of good, His wife, and his son who since Cortez was forced to go on the lamb was orphaned. He wished he could of changed that part. He could of had a family. While Sakura was his sister he only knew her for a few months, let alone that fact that she was almost twenty years younger than him.
If his son could see him now what would he think of him.

"charizard come out"

the dragon popped out of hes ball

"Ill meet you there, charizard fly me to ilex forest"

luke Landed next to cortez

"Hey cortez Im here to Help...I guess we can ugh I guess truce for now"

Luke nodded at Him

Cortez looked at the boy. Anger and hatred was in his eyes. " Leave now. Gideon is mine." He said. Cortez disappeared in the forest. From his new point of view he saw everything around the Celebi Temple.. As well as a "Wild" Abra sitting right beside it.

Last edited:

Gideon appeared out of one of the shadows next to the shrine. "At last...we shall fall...after all this time...KURT!!" A man appeared with a beard. He placed a poke ball with a golden top into a slot on the shrine. The doors opened and a silhouette of a pokemon appeared but it disappeared and an orb of green and light blue shot at Gideon and the others. Gideon vanished.

( Cortez)
Cortez walked out of the tree's to where Gideon was at. Something felt wrong. All around him the tree's started to burn. As flashes of lights appeared all around him. " Cortez?" A weak voice said. Cortez looked and saw Drew Hunched over a tree. His face was burned and his left arm was gone. Drew fell to the ground as he started to breath weakly. " It's all over." He said as his voice strained within seconds he fell to the ground dead. Cortez watched as his rival took his final breath. " Celabi." He yelled. Time changed that was the only thing that made sense of this. He walked towards the Shrine. " So why wasn't he affected. It most have been because of how close in proximity he was to the time shift. The time travaling pokemon appeared infront of Cortez. " Johto will be destroyed if we don't change what happened." He said. "Please take me to where you took Gideon." He said. Celabi nodded as the green and blue light appeared and Cortez was gone.

Last edited:

There was a flash as events appeared in front of Cortez. He was now in Silph Co. Building. There was a number next to a door saying 'floor 100.' Inside of this door, was a meeting between Rocket leaders. A long table was stretched out with Giovanni sitting at the very end as head of the table. Senior rocket executives sat on the edges near him. Gideon walked through the door with a briefcase. "Everything is complete, we must begin our plan!" Giovanni ordered. He saw Gideon arrive late. "Oh there you are Gideon." Some of the Executives laughed when Giovanni said this. Gideon was embarrassed. "Gideon, you need to know, you're going to be demoted. I will place you on the Sevii islands with the other rocket executives. I will deal with any pesky people who get in our way and you and some of these ones will initiate the Neo plan." Gideon pulled a grim face, knowing he had been put at the back of the queue.

Then, another Gideon appeared. He had teleported in from the future, suddenly, there was an Ariados on the table and the executives flinched. Gideon ordered the Ariados to attack Giovanni.Giovanni was caught up in a web and fell to the ground.

Cortez stayed in the shadows watching the events unfold. " Murkrow." He said. Murkrow went in a circular fashion and rammed into Giovani cutting all the webbing. " Use Drill peck to free Giovanni." He said. He pulled out his gun as he emerged from the shadows. " Freeze Gideon." He said pointing the gun onto future Gideon.

"Cortez watch as I rewrite history!" He laughed but saw the attacks coming. "You never learn..." His Ariados came for Cortez's Murkrow. Giovanni had been freed.

Yannick was in his room staring at the wall. He thought about what Riley told him how he changed and suddenly his scar started to burn. He looked at his back in the mirror and the three scars started to bleed one red one blue and one black. "What the actual fuck?" Suddenly a small green Pokemon sat on his shoulder. "You are Celebi! So this means someone is messing with space and time again!" He grabbed his Pokeballs and got teleported away by Celebi.

Luke was gonna give Up until the green Like Pokémon teleported Him a lot of Lights showed Him A lot of old membories until

there he was standing with yannick

"Yannick where are we?"

the green Pokémon flew past the 2 boys and went

cela-celabi

it sounded it like it needed help

"hey celabi whats wrong"

Luke tried to ask it and it flew away

"well then.."

Cortez kept the gun pointed at Gideon. ' What to do.' He thought. 'I could kill him flat out but what effect would that have on the future." he looked over at the younger Gideon. 'I could kill his younger self and none of this would happen. Calvin will be alive and I could accomplish my original plan, But Masquerade did help with that plan so not the best Idea. Maybe I should shoot him in the leg and have Celabie bring me back to the present. There would be little effect on the timeline.' He smirked a little bit. " Yeah lets do that." He said outloud before firing at Gideon's leg.

(OOC: I apologise of this is really confusing)
The bullet hit Gideon's leg but then there was a time change just before he had time to react. Suddenly the Team Rocket conference room turned into a stage with an alternative future Gideon making a speech. His leg had a hole in it and it was covered by a large plaster. "The time we face is dire. Team Rocket come at his from a new angle- the chaos order. We must unite to help the people of Johto and Kanto before we..." Then it jumped again, this time to the stadium. Gideon was standing there battling someone and he had an Alakazam.

"You won't win!" He cried. "You ruined Johto! You destroyed the Radio Tower!" The crowd cheered in his support.
The person he was battling stepped out of the shadows to reveal Patrick. His accent dramatically had changed. "You will all die!" He had an eye patch. The pokemon he had was an Umbreon.

In this bizarre set of events, another Gideon stepped forward. He couldn't believe what happened. The plan had gone off course.

That was then when Patrick awoke against the wall of one of the rooms of the stadium. There were many other trainers who had just awoken too, Looker, Eusine, Ella and Jonas. Patrick got up to see a Hypno staring at him in the face.

The whole Illex Forrest incident had been a dream.

Drew woke up. He looked around and noticed that he was still in the stadium. " Was I just asleep." He thought. He looked around and noticed other people waking up. " What happened?"
( Cortez)
Cortez shook his head as he looked around. " What now." He thought as he looked around the stadium. " talk about a weird dream..." He checked every police frequency to check if Gideon escaped or not. He hadn't. " Just a dream." He said. He stood up and walked towards the Police station. he had to speak to Gideon.
He made his way to the police station and entered.
" I'd like to speak to Gideon." Cortez said. The man shook his head and lead Cortez to a glass wall with a phone to his left. He sat there and waited for the man.

Eusine paced the room. "So it was all just a dream but what's this Hypno doing here? He must have used Hypnosis on us all."
Looker saw that there was a tag attached to it. It said 'Gideon.' Then a policeman appeared. "So you're all awake now. I need to say that I'm sorry. They told me to bring Gideon's pokemon into a room. His Hypno accidentally used Hypnosis and I couldn't stop it.

"Who told you to?" Looker asked
"They did."
"Who's 'they?' exactly."
"A group of guys in strange uniforms. They gave me his pokemon then..." The policeman fell down on the floor. All the pokemon scattered around the room which belonged to Gideon had been returned to their poke balls. A doctor checked the policeman and saw that there was a syringe in his neck. Looker dashed out to see a bunch of people escaping.
"Leave it Looker." Eusine said and Looker stopped and walked back to the stadium, where they would restart their match.

"How the hell did you get here Luke? This is my past. HEY CELEBI GET HIM AWAY I DON'T WANT HIM TO SEE THAT!" Yannick shouted as he was in a dark place with a screen that was picturing him at the age of 16. "That was the day I got my scar!" A big dark Pokemon appeared on the screen behind Yannick. "Wait a second. The Pokedex prof Wulf gave me contains data for every Pokemon known. Let's check that out." He grabbed in one of his pokets. The Dex said: "Giratina the renegade Pokemon. It was banished for its violence. It silently gazed upon the old world from the Distortion World." "So that explains the scasr but why can it take control over my personality?" Yannick didn't know what to think as Celebi appeared to bring Yannick and Luke back to their normal time.

Eusine and Looker restarted their match.
"Go Omastar!" Looker shouted.
"Go Electrode!" Eusine cried.
"Dammit that Electrode. Omastar use Hydro Pump!" The blast hit Electrode.
"Use thunderbolt!" The Omastar got hit and flew back.
"Omastar use Ancient power!" Rocks flew towards the Electrode.
"Dodge it and use Rollout!" Electrode fired itself at Omastar after dodging the attack. Omastar looked very weak now.
"Ancient power!" The attack hit and Electrode looked weak too.
"Thunder!" The bolt from the clouds took out Omastar completely.

"Go Kabutops!" Looker ordered.

Instead of brining them back to there old time

celebi brang them to a team rocket head quarters

which belong'd to lukes past

"This shit Hole?"

Luke walked over to one the grunts

"would you Look at this"
One said

"Its the brat we beat up and stole hes pokemon"
another said

Luke was full of anger

as he grabbed them both and strangled them