• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

Something that I was thinking about that might eventually happen (if it's alright with everyone), but not soon or anything, is if Jean's father came to the school to take Jean home. He'd probably interact with a few students before he actually got to Jean, just trying to figure his way out around campus to find his son, but yeah. I guess his father could be my second OC (though he wouldn't actually be attending the school or anything)? I could write a sheet for him if anyone wants it. Jean's father is not as cruel as Jean might make him out to be- they actually have some really sweet memories together (especially regarding how Jean got his Doublade). He's just a little awkward when not in an office and had no clue on how to actually parent. The two characters just have a lot of misunderstandings and don't know how to talk with one another (Jean's mother has been the middlewoman all his life give the poor girl a break).

Last edited:
But like...isn't Jean 18? A parent, even though they may be strict, can't really force an adult (albeit a young one) out of college, and college's go by individual student accounts as they are the ones responsible for their attendance, not the parents'.

But like...isn't Jean 18? A parent, even though they may be strict, can't really force an adult (albeit a young one) out of college, and college's go by individual student accounts as they are the ones responsible for their attendance, not the parents'.

I meant "bring him home" in that Jean's father is going to the school to convince Jean to drop out and come home, or at least transfer to the business school that he is supposed to be at. He's not going to walk into the headmaster's office himself or anything. That's why I wrote that he'd be searching for Jean throughout the day.

Edit: I also finally came up with his parent's names.

Father: Jules Février
Mother: Victoire Février (more popularly known by her maiden name, Victoire da Silva, from when she was Kalos Queen)

Last edited:
I think that's a good idea.

Also, Cas is going to have a heck of a time figuring out what to do with her sleeping situation. Are the two actual beds next to each other(like against the same wall) or on opposite walls, or what? I was thinking she'd just set herself up in a corner or something.

I think that's a good idea.

Also, Cas is going to have a heck of a time figuring out what to do with her sleeping situation. Are the two actual beds next to each other(like against the same wall) or on opposite walls, or what? I was thinking she'd just set herself up in a corner or something.

My dorm had two beds on opposite walls, and so I was kind of imagining that for the bedroom. I can post a picture of it if you'd like. But as for where Cas could sleep, we could have two characters squeeze onto one bed together, or someone could sleep on the floor for the night. Just until your character could get an air mattress.

Is it too late to join?
Name: Velvet Kinston
Appearance: Velvet has dark purple hair with green tips that reaches down to her waist and dark ocean blue eyes. She usually wears beige cargo pants, a purple t-shirt with a green jacket over the top, black sneakers, a black Okami kitsune mask is slanted on the right side of her head and she wears a pair of sunglasses.
Personality: Velvet is fun loving and isn't afraid to take risks. She likes to make everything extravagant and over the top rather than have things be simple. She doesn't care much for studying and believes that to achieve her dreams she just need's to show the audience a good time. Velvet loves the art's and hopes that somehow she can try put a smile on everyone's face.
Backstory: Dunno... I'll figure something out...
Pokemon: Trixie (Zoroark, F), Luma (Chandelure, F), Snowball (Swablu, M), Mantis (Fomantis, F)
Other: holy bugumba

XD your Zoroark's nickname is the same nickname I gave my very old OC's sister looooooong time ago XD
Cool... I guess... I'm not sure how to respond to that.

Cargos? Okami Mask? Edgyyy lol
You should have seen some of my other OC's Platinum this doesn't even compare to other characters I've created.

Aye Eliza found our Coordinator RP @Platinum_ lmao welcome @Lil Eliza123
Yea I found it! Though i only joined because it was something different from pretty much every other Pokemon rp... and because I love Pokemon Showcases and Contests and all that stuff...

Oh haha trust me, I know! I remember some of our older RPs. I just think its hilarious how theres this really wealthy setting with a bunch of us posh and formal kids, and then bam theres Eliza lmao

Last edited:
Okay I kind of edited my original profile for Jean (it's on the first page of the RP discussion), changing his backstory a little and adding a few more categories to the profile sheet just to jot down all of the thoughts I had about this character. I kind of try to make a new OC for every RP I join, just so I can get used to writing different types of personalities, and so I often only have a basic outline of what the character is like when joining and then create a whole bunch of information about them later on while RPing. By the way, Jean is by far my favorite OC I've ever made.