• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

it would be Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato. Or Debby Ryan (suite life on deck) because she might be new to the whole acting on TV (plus I have a crush on her (XD.))

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, that's an easy one. Shigeru Miyamoto! :D Meeting Shiggy would like the best thing ever (... relatively speaking), even if I couldn't understand half of what he rambled on about. Then, I'd steal his LoZ stuff and skip off into the sunset ^^

I would love to meet Jerry Lewis and George Clooney. I love the old actors, not the spoiled new ones. Lewis is hilarious in all of his films, and Clooney is just...wow. He is amazing in all of his flicks.

Oh, that's an easy one. Shigeru Miyamoto! :D Meeting Shiggy would like the best thing ever (... relatively speaking)

Shiggy would be be MY first choice! Mario and Donkey Kong, and ESPECIALLY Zelda games...I love them all! (Ok, maybe not ALL of them, but that's a moot point...most of them are fantastic)

I'd love to meet Johnny Depp too. Every movie I've seen of his is simply amazing.

And finally, Angelina Jolie...because, let's face it, she's hot.

My first choice (for American celebs) would be Amy Lee. Followed by Rihanna, Hayden Panatierre (sp?), Jack Black, Steve Carrel, Mike Pollock (Dr. Robotnik's English voice, and Yuri Lowenthall.(Best known for his roles as Uchia Sasuke (Eng. dub) and Ben Tennyson(ALien Force) For Japanese clebs I would obviously wanna meet Shigeru Miyamoto. But I have many others. Masashi Kishimoto (creator of Naruto) both members of Puffy AmiYumi, Junko Takeuchi (voice of Naruto), Utada Hikaru....the list goes on.

Wait, as in the Jonas Brothers? *gag*

They're the definition of "no talent" lol

I don't think that's entirely why El wants to meet him, if you catch my drift ^.~

I'd like to meet the usual suspects: Nelson Mandela, Patrick Stewart, David Tennant and (if he were still alive and not some hideous zombie freak) John Stuart Mill. My mum's a Springbok, so Mandela's an obvious choice. Patrick Stewart and David Tennant are simply astounding actors to me, I'd love to see them on stage (never going to happen though) and Mill, well, he's just cool.

Hmm, let's see... Corey Taylor, David Draiman and Michael Poulsen! WHOOO!!! And of course I wouldn't mind meeting other Slipknot/Disturbed/Volbeat members either, Chris Fehn (Dicknose! You gotta love Dicknose! ;D), Craig Jones etc. Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Jackie Chan and Ewan McGregor in the actor department. J.R.R Tolkien, Ursula le Guin (Earthsea series), Robin Hobb (dunno what the series name is, sorry), Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball) and Tite Kubo (Bleach) in the writer/drawer department.

I'm actually slightly surprised that he's still alive, but I would love to meet Tom Lehrer.

(if he were still alive and not some hideous zombie freak) John Stuart Mill.
Well, he did die over a hundred years ago. Personally, I don't really like him, but that's based on his works on language and not his political stuff.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I'm actually slightly surprised that he's still alive, but I would love to meet Tom Lehrer.
I will be right behind you, mate, Tom is a genius.

-runs off to YouTube to listen to his stuff again-

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
And of course I wouldn't mind meeting other Slipknot/Disturbed/Volbeat members either

There's a band called Volbeat?!

I think I've actually met most of the people that I wanted to meet. Several of my favourite bands, Neil Gaiman, Douglas Adams (when he was still alive), various other authors. The only people I've never met and desperately want to are Terry Pratchett and Lois McMaster Bujold.

Well, the celebrity that I most want to meet is dead, but still, Bruce Lee actually had an impact on my martial arts, and to this day, whenever someone asks me why I started martial arts, I reply with Bruce Lee.

I also wouldn't mind meeting Corpse Grinder of CC, just because his growing influcened mine and all of Sum 41 and FFDP cause their the ones who actually got me to start The Cheeseburger Chronicles. I also would want to meet Adam Sandler, Will Ferral and Steve Carrel, just because of how they influced my comedy and such.

And last but not least, I wanna meet Rachel Ray, just cause I has a crush on here. =p

I recently met Richard Dreyfuss.

And if you do not know who he is, I suggest you watch the following movies:

Jaws
What About Bob?
The American President
The Goodbye Girl
Tin Men
Stand By Me

I'd like to meet

Megan Fox (for obvious reasons)
Bo Burnham (just a very funny singer/comedian)
Mel Brooks (favorite director/producer/actor of all time)
Harrison Ford (great actor and I love StarWars)

and on the note of the Joe Bros, I respect them because they are good singers, I just don't listen to that kind of music...it would be great to meet them though.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Well, here's a list for me:

Dave Chappelle: Greatest comedian I've ever watched in my life, by far.

The Undertaker: I've always been a fan of "the Deadman" ever since I first started to watch professional wrestling.

Leah Dizon: For the aforementioned "obvious reasons."

Floyd Mayweather: He's one of the most talented boxers I've ever seen, plus his match vs Big Show at Wrestlemania 24 was quite entertaining and he got more involved in WWE than most celebrities would, even letting himself get thrown around a bit in the ring. Mayweather's certainly not afraid to take a few knocks, that's for sure.

Kiuas: The best rock band I've ever heard in my life, and that's saying a lot. I'd love to hear these guys in a live concert eventually.

And finally, as a joke option...

Masahiro Sakurai: So I can rage at him for bastardizing Brawl.

I tried to answer this before some time ago, but failed miserably. So I tried again and managed to think of a few...

Billy Coloney: Favorite (Scottish) Comedian
Matt le Blanc: Friends did this to me
Jack Black: Love all his comedic movies
Chuck Norris: because my brain says I can
Jesus Christ: because my brain says I can't
8-year old me: So I could warn him about the flying pig and other disasters of my old school

I think I'm getting off topic here...

Ash Ketchum: So I know I entered the pokemon world

Yes I am... better stop...

Hrm. This is a toughie.

Well, for one, any Disney star. Not to squee and gasp at their win (or lack thereof), but to express how I feel about them. IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE.

I also (obviously) want to meet the creator of Pokemon, Ken Sugimori. Oddly enough, he's a lot like my brother.

S

sheesheesh

I'd love to throw a bucket of high fructose corn syrup at Nick Jonas. A big one.

People I would want to meet and get along with:

Lonely Island (It would be fun to meet them on a cruise ship ;D)

Michael Cummings (A.K.A. Spider One of Powerman 5000)

Bam Margera

James Coulter (Don't ask.)

Vic Mignona (spelling?)

Chuck Billy (singer of Testament and a cancer survivor)

I also want to meet The Vines just because they're awesome.

What took me so long?!

'Nyway, for celebrity, Ellen DeGeneres. I absolutely love her. Lots and lots. Like Jelly tots. She's just awesome, and one of the nicest people on Earth. Maybe. I dunno. I haven't met everyone on Earth yet. One day....

Also Jason Mraz. His songs are awesome.

Oh and Barrack Obama : D

I would like to meet Carlos Mencia, Jack Black, and Pamela Anderson. Carlos Mencia and Jack Black are really funny so it would be cool to hang out with them. And if i meet and get to hang out with Pamela Anderson that would be win @_@.

Sigh....so many choices...

First of all, have you guys even had it run through your mind that Michael Jackson is the best flippin' artist of all time?! I would KILL to meet him! (Especially from the dead. That'd be kinda cool, like in Thriller. ;D )

Anyways, off of that...

I would love to meet the artist of Pokemon (Forgot his name), because his artwork is AWESOME!

Lastly, I would like to meet Metallica, because they simply kick butt.

Oh and Brad Pitt. You know why. ;D

Hannah Montana. Definitely. But not for the reason that you all think. I would meet her so that I could destroy her. With a flamethrower. Yeah, I'd kill her. She sucks. End of post.

S

sheesheesh

Adding to my last post, my dad says Ted Nugent is a nice guy, my friend says Joe Satriani is a cool dude, and my grandfather told my family that the members of Rush are good people. So those people. And every Disney Channel "musician" so I can TIKI TORCH THEM. I'd also want to meet Fred for the same reason.

EDIT: This post made me a Trainer! WHOOHOO! CUSTOM AVATAR KTHXBAI.

I'm sure that there are quite a few lead singers of bands and what-not, but I can't really think of any names right now. Other than that though, I'd have to say:

David Tennant: Simply because he's awesome, and despite the fact that he's leaving Doctor Who.

Demetri Martin: because he's my favorite comedian mostly because he's really smart with all of his stand-up.

Hannah Montana. Definitely. But not for the reason that you all think. I would meet her so that I could destroy her. With a flamethrower. Yeah, I'd kill her. She sucks. End of post.
Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montanna, and if you were to kill her, Billy Ray would come after you! You could just sneak into wherever she keeps the wig, steal it, and either burn it or shread it! (also, try it wuth her crappy clothes)