• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hogwart the new era (rp)

Conner caught the roll and began to wrap it around his hands and knuckles. "You'd think so, but Professor Malfoy didn't do a thing. I think that he couldn't do anything, the magic of each duelist was at stake. If he interfered, both James and Micheal would lose their magic I think. This is pure speculation, but I've got no other idea. It is a bit odd that James wasn't punished for using an Unforgivable Curse, those are illegal after all. I'll ask my dad about that when I've got the time." He finished wrapping both his hands and returned the roll, only his fingers were not covered by the roll. "Thanks by the way. Just say the word if you need any help."

Michael had just about calmed down again and decided to go talk to Connor who had gotten the angriest during the duel. He left his dorm and the common room and walked in the direction of the Hufflepuff house. Within a few minutes, he arrived there and knocked on the common room door.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James was walking down the hall on his way to his common room. He then heard footsteps behind him. They didn't sound friendly so he readied his wand for a fight. He then heard spells being shot so he quickly put a shield "protego" he though in his head. He then rolled under 2 more. He saw 5 people in front of him with masks on. "AVADA KEDAVRA" he used to take down two of them. If they we're going in for the kill he was also gonna do that. He didn't know who they were but he could care less right now. "INCARCEROUS" He shouted taking down to more. He then saw a spell heading towards him butbut it was to late to dodge it. He knew the spell was Sectumsempra so he tried to minimize the damage to his left arm. But he was to late, the spell hit him right in the chest. He was bleeding a lot. He was sure this was the end for him.

Last edited:
Michael heard a fight going on near him. He ran off in that direction because that seemed a bit more serious than what he was doing due to the spells he heard was used. He rounded a corner and saw two people lying dead on the ground, two more tied up with Incarcerous and James bleeding to death. He thought of his happiest moment and sent out a silent Expecto Patronum to alert Professor Malfoy of what was going on and then jumped out to take on the last one.
"Incarcerous!" He shouted and sent the spell towards the enemy. They were caught by surprise and were easily trapped.

Last edited:
Skylar smiled, "Of course!" She heard a knock on the common room door and went to check it out. Nobody was there, so she looked around and saw something down the halls. She quietly approached, then ran back up to Connor, "They're- They're FIGHTING!" She quickly said, pointing outside, "James! And some masked people!" She panted, "I think.. Micheal's helping?"

"What?!" Conner jumped up and grabbed his wand. He ran towards the skirmish in the hall and prepared himself to cast spells left and right. He wasn't prepared for what he saw though, two dead people, some people restrained and James bleeding profusely. "James!" The young Hufflepuff cried out, ran towards the Slytherin and tried to prevent him from bleeding out. "Scourgify!" He cast the spell on his own hands to clean them as much as possible before pushing them against the gaping wound. "Did someone notify a professor already?" He asked, his voice trembling.

"I alerted professor Malfoy before i restrained that person over there. He's probably on his way right now" Michael said and pointed to the person he had trapped earlier. He wished that the professor would hurry though. He wanted to know what this was all about. What did they want here? Trying to kidnap James maybe?

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
(I'll be Professor Malfoy in this post)

Draco was sitting in his office when a patronus looking like a rabbit came in. He carried a messages that said a student had been attacked and needed help. He stod up and ran towards the door and through the halls. When he arrived he saw James on the ground with two other students in the halls that he recognized as Micheal and Conner also a lot of people on the ground dead or in a body bind. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE" Draco demanded to know from the students.

"James was attacked by these people. I don't know who they are or why they attacked him. But we need to take James to the hospital wing. Conner, can you help me get him there? We should leave these goons to professor Malfoy. Professor, i'm sorry to have engaged these people alone" Michael said. He didn't think an explanation was necessary as to why he had engaged them as it was probably pretty clear. James would've died otherwise. Besides, an explanation wouldn't save him since it was professor Malfoy he was dealing with

"Yeah, I can help. I do need some help here, cast Wingardium Leviosa on him. I can't carry him and prevent him from bleeding out!" Conner said, pushing his hands harder against the wound and doing his best to keep the Slytherin alive. "Excuse us Professor Malfoy, but our punishment can wait until James is in proper hands."

Skylar followed Connor out of the common room and back into the halls. She stood a little distance away as they talked with the professor, then stepped in with her wand. "I've got this, just focus on his wounds with Connor, Micheal!" She straightened out her arm, "Wingardium leviosa!"