• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hogwart the new era (rp)

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
This is set 60 years after You-Know-Who's defeat at the hogwarts battle. Harry Potter is now headmaster and Hermione is the new transfiguration teacher and Ron the new Quidditch teacher. Draco is also the new head of house of slytherin.

Join here https://pokecharms.com/threads/hogwart-the-new-era-disscusion.20294/#post-695287

James was just bording the train too find his friend Michael. A ravenclaw student in his year. Even tho James is a slytherin he quickly became friends with the ravenclaw. They started out a little ruff but it wasn't too long until the became great friends. "Where is that bastard. I have soon looked through this hole train." James thought to himself. Finnaly he found him. Sitting down next to him and just gave him a nod for a hello as his ravenclaw friend was reading a book.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was on the train, she had bought everything she needed for her trip to Hogwarts. She looked out the window, the Hogwarts Express was about to leave, and Otis could still see her parents waving at her. Otis smiled, feeling a bit sad because she would not be with her parents for awhile. She did also wonder what Hogwarts was like, it seemed like a cool place. Otis noticed two wizards, and she waved at them, “Hello, can I sit next to you guys?”

Last edited:
"Hi" Michael simply said to his Slytherin friend. Then he went back to reading his book. He hadn't chosen to study about muggles at Hogwarts but he still found them fascinating and wouldn't to learn about them. So he was learning about them during his freetime. The book he read was called 'Hunger Games' which was about kids killing each other in a big arena. They didn't have any magic and had to rely on some very ancient weapons. It was fun to read even if he found it hard to understand how muggles could survive without magic

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jazz and Alec walked down the train, Jazz holding her broomstick with her and Alec walking at her heels in fox form. They were looking for a place to sit and found the trio, "excuse me, could we sit here" she asked, while Alec just looked at each of the students in turn, finishing with the Ravenclaw.

Lilith had been one of the first on the Hogwarts Express, as always. Though this year, it was a feat she could take full credit for. When term had ended last June, rather than traversing the world on her parent's heels, Lilith had remained in London, alone. True, she had had regular correspondence with her mother and father to ensure her financial well-being, but other than that, she'd been completely on her own. Exactly as she'd planned it. A holiday spent entirely in the heart of the real magical world; the goal: to figure out her own future. Two whole months.... and all she had to show for it was a list of jobs she didn't want.

Snapping the book closed on her lap, Lilith sighed as she stared out the window of her compartment, watching as the last-minute stragglers hastened on to the train. The billowing steam around the window was evidence enough that they would soon departing. No wonder they were in such a hurry... She cast her gaze around at the empty seats around her. Surprisingly, no one had found their way into her empty compartment yet, despite the vacancy. Normally, Lilith wouldn't have minded the solitude. But after two whole months alone, the Slytherin 6th year found herself hoping someone, anyone, would come through that door.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James looked out of the door and saw a girl. "Sure. Go right ahead" James said and put on his charming smile. "Do you need help with your trunk miss?" James added quickly after with again his charming smile.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis sat down next to the two. “Yeah, I do kinda need help, this is my first year, and I don’t really know where to put my trunk...” She smiled, and looked at the first wizard who allowed her to sit next to them. “So, what is your name? I’m Otis Russell.” A cat in a cage on Otis’ trunk let out a quiet meow, his tail flicked as he was a patient cat, waiting to be let out soon.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James just smiled his charming smile towards the girl. "Me? my name is James, I'm in my fifth year and also a prefect so you can come to me if you ever get trubble with any students. And this bookworm is Michael also a fifth year. Okay stand back a little and Ill help you with the trunk." James said still with a charming smile on his face

"Oh come on. Are you gonna turn into a pedophile on this one too? How many does that count to? 27?" Michael said, looking up from his book with a jokeful smile. He looked at the newcomers.
"Yeah, come. Sit. We... I won't bite. But he's from Slytherin so i can't speak for him" Michael said still with his jokeful smile

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Well, hello James and Michael.” She looked at Michael, and let out a small laugh, this guy sure was funny. The cat mewed again, and Otis looked up at the cat, and pet it softly. The cat meowed back in pleasure. “And thank you, James.” She glanced towards him, and Otis helped out as well with her trunk.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James look at his friend and put on a dangerus face "You know you can be thrown in azkaban for accusing a heir of a acient and nobel house." James dangerus face then turned in to a smirk. He took out his wand and pointed it towards Michael's book "Bombarda" he said in a whisper. "Next time i use it on you. Or I will just make you get a new tattoo this time on your eyelids." James the looked at Otis once again. "okay here we go "wingardium leviosa" and took the trunk to above the seats. "If you want something from your trunk I will take it down for you." James said once again with his charming smile

"Nah. All you're gonna do is buy me a new book. You still aren't used to my jokes? I wonder how we ever could get along" Michael said. Then he turned to the other two.
"Aren't the two of you from Gryffindor and Hufflepuff?" He asked, knowing full well that if they answered yes, James would probably throw out the one from Gryffindor

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Really? You can be thrown in Azkaban for that?” She just shrugged a bit, this was just her first year, so she wasn’t expected to know much. Otis watched as James cast a spell on Michael’s book. He can use spells already? I guess he is a fifth year... She watched as her trunk flew above them, as a side affect from James’ spell. “Whoa.” Otis simply said, she couldn’t wait to try out spells like that. She turned to Michael, “Well, I certainly don’t really know yet, this is my first year at Hogwarts.”

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James looked at Otis and put on a mask of coldness "Scary James time" James thought too himself "Of course you can I am from the most noble and ancient house of peverell. I can get anyone in prison because of my status" James couldn't hold his cold mask up for long and burst out luaghing. James then heard Michael talking to a girl and a boy in the door. "Wow i must have missed them because I had fun teasing otis.... that sounds so wrong" James thought to himself. He then saw that one of them were Gryffindor and hisssed at him but quickly stoped "Sure go right ahead. Now Poor little Otis here has one from every house to talk with" James said with a neutrall voice. James then picked up a book from his pocket and started reading.

"For Merlin's sake. You're really spreading it thick with your manipulation" Michael said and gave James a mischevious look. Then he burst out laughing.
"I'm just kidding" he said and took down his trunk with Wingardium Leviosa to find another book to read. He took out a book called Divergent and started reading it

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked at the other two, “Hello!” She smiled, and then looked towards James. Her smile faded as James acted more scary, and her cowardly personality took hold of her, and she staggered back. Otis noticed that James started to laugh, then she understood that it was a joke. She sat back down, calming herself with a few deep breaths. Otis glanced at all the people around her, and smiled once more. “So, what is it like in RavenClaw, Michael?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jasmine walked in and said "yeah I'm from Hufflepuff and my brother" she pointed at the fox that had jumped up onto the seat near Otis "is in Gryffindor" Alec smiled as he transformed back into his original form and held out a hand to Otis, "hello I'm Alexander Cooper, but you can call me Alec, and that's my sister Jasmine, but she prefers Jaz", Jaz heard what the boy said and pulled Alec from the compartment, "actually Alec it would probably be best if we found somewhere else to sit" they left the compartment and ended up finding a compartment with only one person, Alec yet again as a fox jumped in and sat opposite the girl, while Jaz asked "can we sit here".

"Pretty quiet. Not much to do other than to read books. It's probably happening more in the other houses. I don't mind, but i wish there could be more stuff happening" Michael replied without looking up from the book. He noticed the other two left.
"James, that was uncalled for" he said and stood up. He put a bookmark where he had stopped reading and went out of the compartment to find the two that had left. He eventually found them in a compartment with just one other person.
"Sorry about my friend. He's a Slytherin and he's from a very prestigious family. I hope you can understand" he said to them.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay, I personally do like reading books, so being in RavenClaw wouldn’t be bad for me.“ She then jumped a bit from surprise when a fox sat right next to her. She watched as the fox slowly turned into human, and he held his hand out. She shook it and smiled, “Well, nice to meet you Jaz and Alec!” Otis then waved goodbye as the two left the compartment.

Skylar dragged her suitcase into the train, then went down the hall to find a compartment. She tried to look for one that wasn’t too full, but most of them were already, so she eventually stopped at one with two boys and a girl. She quietly opened the door, then slipped into the doorway, giving a little wave and a friendly smile, “Hey, you three. Is it okay if I sit in here? I see an empty seat right there!” She pointed to it, then her mouse, Comet, ran out from her pocket, climbed up her shirt and onto her shoulder. He squeaked at seeing all the people, then ran down Skylar’s extended arm to the empty seat and made himself comfy. “This is Comet, my mouse, he’s sweet, really, he won’t bite.” @Joelkjn @Killerbunny @OtisRolePlays

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis smiled at someone who asked to sit next to them. “Yeah, you can sit here!” She noticed a small mouse sit down as well. “He is cute! And Comet is such a cute name!” Then Otis heard a hiss, she looked up to see that her cat had escaped his cage, and was aiming for Comet. “You should probably hide him, I have a cat... so I don’t think that will end well...” He leaped for him, but Otis caught him just in time. “No, I don’t think you would want to eat that mouse.” She pet his head, and he purred. “You know what? I haven’t named my cat yet. I’ll name him Forest.” Forest looked up, and meowed at Otis.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey went into train and was trying to find compartment but almost all of them were full. He saw few familiar faces. In one compartment James (@Joelkjn), his friend.
"Yo, I just came here to say hi, I see you are full here. " Mickey said and kept going trough train
In one compartment he saw only one girl (@The Kitsune) that he haven't known.
"Can I sit here?" Mickey asked politely

Last edited:
Lilith blinked as her silent wish came true almost instantly, the compartment door slidng open to admit a girl...and a fox? She knew unusual pets had become somewhat of thr norm the past couple years but this was the first time she'd seen a fox. Lilith looked curiously at the fox, but directed her words toward the girl. " 'Course. Plenty of space here," she motioned casually toward the empty seats before crossing her arms back around her chest and leaning back. "You're in Hufflepuff, right? I've seen you around. I'm-"

Before she could even finish her meager introduction, the door opened again, a lone boy this time. "Ugh, sure. Come on in." Lilith glanced toward the other girl to check her reaction to a third in their compartment.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz looked at Lilith and said "thank you, my name is Jasmine Cooper, you can call me Jaz, and this is.." Alec transformed back into a person and interrupted his twin sister "and I'm her twin brother Alexander, but you can call me Alec." Alec smiled walmly and Jaz smiled at the Ravenclaw boy who had been in the compartment with the Slytherin, "oh it's ok, just school rivalry am I right."

"Yeah. But sorry anyway. Well, we'll meet at the school again. Hi and bye Lilith" Michael said and smiled. Then he started going back to the compartment where James and Otis was waiting for him.
"It's alright! No need to grieve anymore! Your hero is back!" Michael said jokingly as he opened the door to the compartment only to notice it was the wrong one. There were a bunch Hufflepuff girls in this one.
"Shit! Sorry! Wrong compartment! Bye!" He said quickly and threw the door closed as he was blushing out of embarrasments. He could hear the girls laugh from inside as he went into the one next to it which was the right one. He didn't say anything and just sat down and lifted his book up over his face to cover the blushing

(Just to be clear, he was just planning to joke with James. He's not like that otherwise xD)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis waited for awhile, then heard some faint cheering from a different compartment. Then Michael came in, and Otis saw him blushing for a heartbeat before he covered his face with a book. “Well, how did your trip go?” Otis asked, laughing a bit. Forest settled in Otis’ lap, and mewed one more time before he went to sleep.

Skylar took a seat, carefully placing Comet on her shoulder to sit. "Eh, it's a cute cat, and Comet is just fine, aren't you?" She rubbed his small head, then tossed her hair over her shoulder so he wasn't in sight of Forest. "I'm Skylar, it's great to meet you all, I'm probably going to get Hufflepuff.." She sighed, "My family wanted me to be in a strong house, I'm not exactly fit for Slytherin." When another boy came in, greeted by Otis, Skylar waved at him, "Hey! You didn't hear my name, so, I'm Skylar." She saw that he was probably in a higher year, and a few years older than her. (I mean Micheal)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Yeah, I think Comet will be fine, as long as Forest doesn’t see him.” Otis let out a sigh of relief when Skylar covered Comet. She smiled, “Well my name is Otis, and I think HufflePuff seems like a great house.”

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Why hello there skylar. I'm James I'm in my 5th year slytherin and I'm a prefect. Come to me if you have any trubble in school and I'll be sure too help you with the best of my abilities." James said with the charming smile as he looked at the new girl. James then looked at Michael "Okay so what happend. Got lost or did you walk in too girls changing?" James asked him with a smirk. He then looked at the girls and seeing that they haven't changed in too there hogwarts robes yet. "You should probably change too your school robes. Me and my friend will wait outside" James said too the girls with a smile. He then took Michael arm and pulled him out so they could change.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey entered compartment and than saw that there were more few people
"Wow, I thought this was empty!" Mickey said confused.
He recognized few faces there.
"I know you. You are Jasmine and you are Alexander, right?" Mickey asked

Conner was sitting in a relatively empty compartment and was playing with his toad, making him jump over his finger for a treat and eventually making him jump over both of his fists. "Good job lad, glad to have some company with me on this trip. This train takes ages though, we have planes these days. Although I suppose that those would be too obvious and make it kinda hard to hide Hogwarts." He mulled to himself as he fed his toad some treats. He grabbed a book from his back and stroked it before opening it, being bitten by it before. This would be his first year with Care of magical creatures and he was looking forward to it. His dad always told him fascinating stories about dragons and unicorns but he never thought that they were real. The fact that he could meet them one day was a dream come true and before he knew it he was engrossed in the book.

Skylar nodded, “Thanks for the reminder, James! Let’s get to it, Otis.” Once the boys left, she opened her suitcase and took out her robes. She took out a thin sheet and her wand, “Winguardiam Leviosa!” The sheet rose up, separating the compartment so that the two girls wouldn’t see. She quickly got changed, then pulled the sheet down and folded it back into her suitcase once Otis finished. “That’s a little trick I like to use, I don’t know about you, but I like my privacy.” She chuckled, clicking her suitcase shut. Comet squeaked around on her shoulder, then she felt something on her hair and found the mouse on her head. She opened the doors, “You two can come back in now!” Comet squeaked hello, standing up on his forelegs.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis waved goodbye, and started to get dressed as well. “It’s fine if you want your privacy.” Forest woke up, though he stayed where he was, looking at the hovering sheet in the air. Soon Otis got finished, and she took a look at herself. “These robes are nice, and they feel comfortable.” She smiled, and started to let Forest, and he started to purr. “Yeah guys, you can come back in now!”

"Phew. I'm safe. For now..." Michael said and ignored everyone's questions in hope they would've forgotten about it when they could go back in.
"Wow. I didn't think you would've left the compartment for that kind of reason, James. Throw me in Azkaban, but that was a surprise" Michael said and laughed. When the girls said they could come back in, he walked into the compartment and greeted the two girls, Skylar mostly as he hadn't met her earlier.
"If any of you need me, i'll be reading my book. Oh and you still owe me a book, James" Michael said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz turned to Mickey and waved "hey, your Mickey right?", she smiled at Mickey as Alec turned back into a fox and decided to chase his own tail around the compartment, Jaz turned to him with a stern expression "merlin's beard Alec, stop messing around you'll mess up your fur". She grabbed him around the belly and held him under her arm. Alec started to kick wildly "hey put me down sis, you know I could just transform back" but Jaz simply pulled out her wand and said "Petrificus Totalus" causing Alec to remain in fox form frozen in place, she decided to keep him held under her arm.

Skylar smiled as the two boys came back, “Glad to have you back, and I’m just wondering, but, where are your pets?” She asked, looking up at Comet perched on her head. “I’m not one for reading, and why does James owe you a book?” She laughed, sliding her suitcase under her chair. She looked outside the window past Otis, she couldn’t really see anything, though. “I can’t wait to arrive, oooh, do you know any spells?” She asked, getting excited.

"He bombarded my book out of the window earlier. As for my pet, Tigven! Come here!" Michael said and the tiger-colored cat jumped out from Michael's open bag. He looked around at everyone, a little confused on who the two girls were.
"This is Skylar and Otis. They're new students. And you be nice to them and their pets. That includes the mouse" Michael said. Tigven agreed and went over to say hello to first Otis and then Skylar. And then proceeding to greet their pets.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Oh my pet. Well I don't really have a pet per say he is more like a friend. I don't know. Michael should I call him too greet the girls?" James asked Michael while thinking "wonder how classes will be. I am probably still alone in arithmancy. I find it funny that Michael went for the easy OWL'S with COMC instead of arithmancy. He is afterall a raven."

Conner closed his book with a sigh. He would like to read some more but he still had to be interested in the topic during the semester. "Come on Oisin, we need some exercise." He said as he put his book away and grabbed his toad to leave the compartment, ready to find some company.

"Think we'll make some new friends this year? Can't be worse than freshman year, remember? Someone laughed when I became a Hufflepuff after the sorting hat took so long to decide and I broke their nose." Conner said with a chuckle as Oisin just stared at him with a blank expression. "That was funny, no matter what you think." He said as he opened a second compartment with a lot more people in it compared to the one he was just in, the people inside seemed to be having a conversation.

"Now this is much better. What do you think?" Conner asked his toad, and although he wasn't expecting an answer from Oisin it was obvious that he was not on ease. The reason: cats. The cats in this compartment certainly outnumbered Oisin and Conner put him in his pocket for his own safety, he did not want to lose his pet.

Last edited: