• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hogwart the new era (rp)

When Skylar arrived in the Hufflepuff room, she went into the girls’ beds, set her things down, then looked around. On one of the tables, she put a small carry cage with a pillow inside. She put Comet inside, smiling, “You’ll be safe in here.” She told him, stroking his small head. She looked around for anyone, wondering what they would have to do next.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis entered the HufflePuff bedroom, completely amazed on how it was decorated. Forest quickly made himself comfortable in Otis’ new bed. She smiled and sat next to her fluffy cat on the bed. “What should we do now?” Otis asked Skylar who was in the HufflePuff bedroom as well.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As Jaz entered the common room and started to walk towards the girls dorm, Alec started to moan again "no you can't take me in there, no boys right", Jaz realised that her brother was right, she knocked on the door of the dorms and said "hello, of anyone is in there I could do with some advice". She just hoped someone was there, she didn't want to back down on her punishment for her brother and allow him to return to Gryffindor.

Conner arrived at the Hufflepuff dorm and let out a content sigh. The room is decorated in the cheerful, bee-like colours of yellow and black, emphasised by the use of highly polished, honey-coloured wood for the tables and the round doors which lead to the boys’ and girls’ dormitories, just like he remembered it to be. "Helga Hufflepuff, one of the four great founders of Hogwarts and founder of Hufflepuff, I am glad to be back here and learn underneath your wing!" He said with a cheerful grin as he gave the portrait of Helga Hufflepuff a thumbs-up and entered his dorm.

His brothers said that the third year is the year that things get fun and harder, and he was willing to test those comments. Both of them were sorted in Hufflepuff like him, and his youngest brother would have his N.E.W.T exams this year. He put away his personal belongings and grinned at a poster next to his bed, a gift from his brothers after getting sorted in Hufflepuff. His parents weren't exactly amused by it at that time, but they could see the humour in it. The poster had a badger on it that was smoking something with the text 'Hufflepuff, stoner house!' written on it. Conner couldn't really find an argument against it as the House name was literally Hufflepuff, their common room was close to the kitchen, no sober person would come up with a badger next to the other three animals and Hufflepuffs are generally good at Herbology. "No idea if Professor Abbott will decide to tear it down, but I wish her good luck with that. The Permanent Sticking Charm is one nasty piece of magic. Gotta give James credit where credit's due, he knows his stuff." He said with a grin as he laid down on his bed.

(@Joelkjn wanted me to make the timeskip now since the rp seems to be dying. So that's what i'm gonna do)

Michael looked back through the two months they had been at the school already. It wasn't much to reflect on. He had mostly just been reading his book and been to his classes. That and hanging out with James of course. Right now he was in the great hall talking with James.
"Oh by the way, you still owe me a new book. When will i get that back?" He said.

(Sorry it's short. Didn't really have anything to write. And yes, i was allowed to auto James)

His brothers were right, third year is more fun and difficult compared to second year. Conner was not one for studying, but he felt like he spent more time doing that than combined in the last two years. Not to mention that ancient runes were a pain to translate and you have a recipe for one tired Conner. Thankfully Care of Magical Creatures was gentle with homework, he wasn't sure if he could handle writing an essay about the mating habits of Flobberworms. "Ugh, I feel like a toilet just flushed my motivation away. When can we visit Hogsmeade?" He asked to no one in particular as he looked at the message board.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James was looking back at the past 2 months at hogwarts in his 5 years. He had of course straight A in every class, they were easy too him. He hadn't met any new friends but that did not bother him in the slightest, he was happy being a lone wolf.

Today he had a bad start. He didn't get much sleep due to studying a potions exam. Then he got woken up at the morning by a loud bang. Some one was trying a spell and it blew up in the guys own face. And now Michael came up to him asking him too buy him his book that was destroyed 2 months ago.
"And pray tell why would I buy a filthy mut like you a fuck*** muggle piece of shit book" James said in an annoyed voice looking at Michael.

Michael was surprised that James snapped at him.
"What do you mean? You owe me a new book. You even agreed to replacing it. So when am i gonna get it?" Michael said with more anger in his voice. It was true. And Michael had asked multiple times about the book. He didn't want to nag but he wanted his book back so that he could keep reading in it

(Sorry about the short post. Didn't have much to say)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
It had been two months, and Otis had been an average student. But this morning was her chance to show her skills and get in the HufflePuff Quidditch team, or that was what she wanted to do. Otis was up early, holding a normal broom and trying to mount it right. She repeatedly failed as she always fell off the broom. Otis let out a sigh and placed the broom in her bed, and walked out of the HufflePuff girls’ dorm. She sat on a chair, and stared into the fireplace. Forest was laying next to the fire, the warmth had made him fall asleep.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Can you Fu*k of right now I don't wanna deal with your bull today mut" James snapped at Michael and pushed him away. "And don't bother me more today you filthy low life" sneered James at Michael. James was pissed right now and it felt like Michael was pushing him more and more this morning.

"I'm not talking bull! I just want my book replaced! I was reading that book and i want it back! So replace it" Michael said. He wasn't gonna back down from this. For two months already he had been reminding James about it and he had just said "not now". Now Michael was sick of James's shit.
"Look, i don't want to nag so just replace the book and we'll put it behind us" Michael said with a patient but still aggressive voice. He bit his lip to suppress the anger filling him.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"I said leave me the FU*K ALONE! ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING? SHOULD I MAYBE TAKE YOUR STUPID F*CKI** WAND AND STICK IT IN YOUR EAR TO WAX IT?" James screamed at Michael clenching his fist with anger. Now Michael had pushed him over the edge there was no coming back from this later

"Great! Now you're gonna get us in trouble! It's easier to just replace my book! But your stupid family never f*ck*ng taught you some goddamn logic, did they? Then you would've given me my book so that we wouldn't have this goddamn argument!" Michael said, throwing his manners to the side. James had now made Michael too angry to care about manners. He glared angrily at James, challenging him to fulfill his goddamn threat.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She could hear something, very faintly though. It sounded like an arguement, but very far away. Hmm... Otis let out a sigh and sunk deeper into her chair, bored as hell. She got up, pet Forest, and walked out of the HufflePuff picture door. She walked around the hallways a bit, hoping she wouldn’t get in trouble.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James just stood still and every emotion dropped from his face. He then looked at Michael in the eyes "I. James from the most noble and ancient house of Slytherin and Peverell here by challenge you Michael from the noble house of Jung to a duel to death or admitted defeat and a formal apology from the house of the loser" James said with absolutely no emotions in his voice. James heard all the whispers going on around them some cheering too. But he could care less about that "At 6 o clock tonight in the great hall and with Draco Malfoy as referee" James said again with no emotion in his voice. He then looked at Michael one last time before walking away.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Soon she saw a small group huddled around James and Michael. Otis overheard what James has said, and her skin turned a bit pale. She walked over to him, feeling a bit nervous. “Guys! Why are you all fighting over a book? There is no need to kill each other over that one reason!” Otis said to James, her words were cloaked in worry. Her eyes hinted that she was feeling fear and worry now.

Michael was struck with surprise at the challenge. Since he couldn't lose his magic, he had to accept. He glared even more furiously at the Slytherin.
"Fine, you idiot. We'll meet at 6 then. I hope you break your wand!" Michael said and turned to stomp away. Which was when he saw one of the new girls from the train.
"Sorry about that. But it's not about the book anymore. We've both insulted each other on serious subjects. There is no going back from that" Michael said and began to stomp away. He was headed straight back to the Ravenclaw house. He needed to prepare for the duel. And for that, he needed to look through various spells he could use

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She turned towards Michael, “O-Oh...” Otis nodded briefly before also walking away. She ran back to the HufflePuff girls’ dorm. Otis landed in her bed, still thinking about the soon to be death battle. I hope no one gets really hurt...

Skylar had fallen asleep from the long journey, and suddenly snapped awake when Otis ran back in. “Ah!” She hit the top bunk bed, then rubbed her head and stood up. “Sorry.. I must be more tired than I thought..” She shook her head, trying to wake herself up again, “Are you okay? You looked worried, what’s happened?” She opened the door slightly to hear a lot of commotion from the floors below, “Is that.. Micheal and James making all the noise?” @OtisRolePlays

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She jumped back when Skylar woke up and hit her head on the top trunk. Otis saw that everything was alright and she sighed. “I’m just worried about Michael and James... they are doing a battle to the death at 6 o’clock tonight...” Otis shot a worried look at Skylar, “Its probably them, or maybe it’s a different argument going on...”

Skylar sunk down onto the bed, “Oh..” She picked up her wand, then twiddled with it for a bit, “Shouldn’t someone stop them? I know it could be dangerous, but even more so for those two, right?” She put the wand down again, then invited Comet out of his cage, to which he happy squeaked, “We’ve learnt a few spells by now, but..” She sighed, “We’re only first years.”

Conner heard the fight break out and listened carefully what it was about. It started about a book that James supposedly didn't return and it escalated to a duel invitation to the death. He knew that he had no place in that fight, but he was not just gonna watch a magic duel break out. Muggle fights were not very lethal unless weapons were involved, magical fights always had weapons involved like a wand. He shook his head and began to make his way towards the Ravenclaw tower. He had a plan to maybe solve the fight, if it was just the book then he could order one and give it to Micheal. The bloodline insults were serious though, and he frankly had no idea to solve that issue. Eventually he climbed the stairs in Ravenclaw Tower, but he had no idea how to open the common room. "Well then, guess I'll just wait for a Ravenclaw to pass by."

Skylar looked at the door, “I know you just came back, I want to go out for myself.” She waved to Otis, then quickly ran out of the Hufflepuff common room. She planned to find Connor to see if he knew anything about stopping the fight, then saw him walk past to the Ravenclaw tower. She ran over to him, panting down on her knees. “C-Connor!” She made a sigh of relief, then stood up straight, “Do you know anything about this? I don’t want to stand around, you know?” She looked at the Ravenclaw door, “And why are you here? This isn’t your house.”

"Well, neither is it yours. I overheard the fight when looking at the notice board, apparantely James still needs to return a book to Micheal but he claims he doesn't have it. This escalated to a insult to the bloodline of James and he didn't take that too well. He challenged Micheal to a magical duel at 6, and I am trying to avoid potential deaths. I am looking for Micheal so I know what book he has lost and I can order it to replace the missing one. Not too sure about the duel though, might have to jump in between the fight to stop them. I am just waiting for a Ravenclaw to appear so they can give permission to enter. Bit rude if I just enter their common room, after all we douse people with vinegar if they don't know the exact details us Hufflepuffs do." Conner said with a cheeky grin that quickly faded.

"I prefer muggle fights, they are almost never lethal if there are no weapons involved. Magical fights have a lot more potential to be deadly due to the existence of wands. That's like if muggles carry firearms with them all the time." He noted as he looked down to the floor. "Oh sorry, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? Firearms are metal 'wands' that fire small metal projectiles that can kill a human if the right place is hit. There are also some firearms that fire off explosives, so stay away from them." He said as a smile decorated his face and petted Skylars head.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis watched Skylar walk out of the dorm, leaving Otis alone. “Should I help...? What if they kill each other? I’m not that good at spells...” She stayed in her bed, getting more worried. “Skylar might have found someone else who could help her stop Michael and James...” Otis felt a bit better after speaking those words aloud. They could stop them... right?

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James was preparing for the dual as it was gonna start in an hour. He put on his dragon hide armour that included boots, pants, gloves and a vest. Dragon hide was good too have in a fight as they could reflect some small spells. He smirked when thinking to himself. He knew the headmaster didn't want a duel in the school but he nor anybody could do anything to stop the fight as it was bound by magic. If someone backed out or did not show up in time he will loose his magic. James walked out of the slytherin common room. He then walked up towards the ravenclaw tower to see if he could find any ravenclaw to give the books he had bought for Michael. He didn't just buy the book he had too replace he bought the hole series. When he was up near the ravenclaw tower he saw Skylar and some dude name Conner. He over heard what Skylar said and decided to respond to her question
"No skylar there is no way for him to stop this fight in any way shape or form. If Michael does not show up or if he backs out he will loose his magic. The only way for this duel to end is if I or Michael dies or admits his loss. Sorry Skylar but this duel is gonna happen and I hope he gives up before I have to kill him. Oh and if Michael passes by you please give him this." He handed over a box to Skylar and walked away.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis then sighed before walking out of them dorm. It was almost time, and she grew more worried for the two who were going to fight to the death. “What if Michael dies? Or James? This is a bad idea...” She then burst into a run to the place where the fight was soon going to take place. Otis had her wand in hand, but she knew she might not have to use it.

Michael finished up his preparations and walked out of the Ravenclaw house. He noticed both Skylar and Connor standing outside.
"What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be over at the Hufflepuff house or something? Or maybe prepare some snacks for the duel?" Michael asked. The last question was meant as a joke and he made this clear by smiling nervously as he said that. He had always had a bad habit of making jokes in bad situations

(Short, i know)

Skylar nodded as she got handed the box, then smiled as Micheal walked out of the Ravenclaw common room. “Micheal! Connor is here for something, I was just here to help, and then James told me to give you this, he gave it to me for you.” She handed the box over to him, then quickly backed away, “I’ll get those snacks, heh..” She went over to where the fight would take place, then greeted Otis. She’d grabbed some chocolate from her luggage along the way and handed a block to her, shrugged, then said, “He told me to get snacks, and I was kind of hungry!”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz noticed a group of students, she had kept to herself for two months, but she walked over and asked "um excuse me, but..uh what's going on exactly?" She looked at the group hoping one of them would answer her question. She had a book on transfiguration in her hand as she had been reading it until then.

Elsewhere Alec was bored, he in a classroom with Professor Weasley (cause she married Ron, so she shouldn't be Granger), he was writing lines as a punishment after setting fire to her desk, bringig a dead bird into class and using his Animagus form in class without permission. He sighed the past two months had been filled with detentions and warnings and even a chat with Professor Potter, he had been using his Animagus form less since his sister's punishment, he would rather write a million lines than be carried around in fox form by Jaz for a week. He looked at what he was writing I will not use my Animagus abilities in class he looked up at the time he was here until his next lesson, god does time move slow.

"Well, I was going to try and solve the fight between you and James by asking what book you're missing and ordering it for you. The fight needs to take place though as you probably will be forced to leave Hogwarts without magic. Best of luck to you and speaking of James, he delivered that box here. It could be a trap, so be careful with it. I could open it for you if you want." Conner said to Micheal as his attention got drawn to a new person who he couldn't truly remember the name or house of. "There are rumours going about of a fight and I am trying to debunk them if they are not real or help to prepare someone if the fight is going to happen. That's why I am up here in Ravenclaw Tower instead of my own common room."

Michael accepted the box that Skylar gave him.
"Thanks, Skylar. And thanks for the offer, Conner. But i don't think it's a trap. And you don't need to buy me a new book. James only had a bad day. He'll come around" Michael said wishfully. He turned to the girl that came up to them.
"Sorry but there's no stopping the duel. We've insulted each other's bloodlines. If either of us back out, well you know what'll happen. And therefore, i want to be at the duel ahead of time" he said.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James stood at the dueling area waiting for Michael to show up. Hen then saw Draco coming up towards him.
"Professor Malfoy, Can you set up some wards so no one can interfere with the fight. Please?" Professor Malfoy just nodded and walked away setting up the wards. James then stood still an put on his indifferent face waiting for Micael.

Last edited:
Michael quickly put the box that Skylar had handed him in his dorm. He didn't have time to open it now. Then he started going to the place of the duel. The two Hufflepuffs were still outside the common room.
"Do you two want to join me while i go down there? Or do you have anything else to do here?" He asked. He started going down to the great hall anyway. He needed to be on time for the duel if he wanted to keep his magic. And therefore he didn't really have time to wait on people. Eventually, he entered the great hall and saw James. He nodded in his direction, made the final preparations and took a few deep breaths

"I'll join you, ain't got something better to do and I want to know what actually happened in case some rumors start flying around that you released an Acromantula on James or something. And don't you need a secondant in case you die? I am willing to take that position, even though I'm only a third year." Conner said as he followed Michael downstairs. He saw James already waiting for Michael to appear, Conner patted Michael on the shoulder as he left the arena, so to speak. "Do your best. I know you can do it."

Skylar jumped up, “GO MICHEAL!” She chanted, along with, “GO JAMES!” Since she wasn’t one to pick a side, unless it was good or evil, of course. Comet jumped in her pocket from her jumping and shouting, then wriggled out and dropped onto the floor. Skylar tried to grab him, but he ran away towards the duel. She ran forward, lunges onto the floor and cupped him into her hands, then sighed, “Comet, be a good mouse!” She put him back in her pocket, then got back up and stood with Otis again.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James saw Michael coming in but didn't acknowledge him in anyway. James then started warming up his wrists. No matter how many more spells he knew then Michael, If he was stiff he was gonna lose this fight. James then looked around the great hall to see the whole school here. He then saw Skylar launch herself towards the arena. He first was confused but then she a mouse in Skylars hand

Last edited by a moderator:
Austen took each step carefully, admiring the big school on her way inside. The air was quite chilly, although that could just be her imagination. She got cold rather quickly anywhere she went anyways. As she made her way into the main hall, she goggled at the enormity of it all. It was gorgeous inside, much more welcoming than what the outside had looked. The lights inside made everything so much warmer, and her feeling of being cold drifted away almost immediately. It was very quiet, and no one seemed to be around. She listened to the quiet tap tap her shoes made on the floor. The sound was comforting somehow. She tried to remember what her dad had said about finding the headmaster so she could be sorted. She sighed as she thought about her poor parents back in America. They were so upset when she left, they seemed almost regretful that she had been chosen to go to a wizarding school. She, of course, was terrified but excited. But now that she was actually in London by herself at a new school with all new people, she wasnt so sure about the excited part. She wished she had a map of some sort to guide her...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec for out of his detention and saw Austen, he walked over. "Hey you ok, if you need help, I could help you." He then realised a bigger and older kid like him could be quite intimidating so he turned into a fox and said, "would you prefer I helped you in this form". He smiled walmly at the girl, he liked to help out.

Jasmine was sitting watching the duel, she was bored so decided to revise for Transfiguration, she had asked for some extra work on Animagi and she wanted to get it done, the class on them had been interrupted when her brother had decided to demonstrate. She sighed to herself, a lot of people could see only the ginger hair and green eyes as comparisons between the twins, but deep down she knew that her and her brother both shared certain parts of their personalities.

As Austen was lost in thought, she failed to notice another student walk up to her. She jumped at the sound of his voice and turned quickly on her heel to face him. She came face to face with a tall ginger boy with startling green eyes.
“O-oh! Hello... um-“ she was about to answer the welcoming Gryffindor, but he suddenly and rapidly began to shrink in size and shape. She followed his form almost to the floor, where the stranger’s shape took form of a small fox. An animagus. Austen stared in fascination. She had never seen one before... she was unaware of an awkward silence that followed as she stared at the fox. Finally, after a few moments, she shook her head and realized she had forgotten to answer him. “Umm yes, sorry...i could use some help i guess... im looking for headmaster potter... i was told to look for him so i could get properly sorted and find out where my dorm is,” she gave a small smile to the boy as she subconciously wrung her hands. “My stuff was supposed to be dropped off in my dorm already and i really need to feed my owl, Binx.”