• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hogwart the new era (rp)

Skylar greeted the tiger-like cat with a long stroke, then cocked her head, “Sounds mysterious, please get it!” She told James, still awaiting to see his pet. Comet went up to sniff Tigven after seeing the cat not try to kill him, and Skylar rubbed the cats’ head. “Cats sure are popular in this compartment, aren’t they?”

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Alright I'll call him here. Just because your new and all. And I think he will like you." James said with a smile. He then opened the window and said "Come here Dawn and say hi too these wonderful people." James said. A minute went by without anything happening. But then he heard the beautiful song that his friend sang. A couple of seconds later a Phoenix came through the window. "This is my friend Dawn." James said as Dawn took a place on James shoulder

As another boy appeared at the door, Skylar waved him in, "We can budge up for you, and is that a toad?" She budged up to Otis more, making enough room for the boy, since she was only small, anyway, "And I thought Comet was the only prey in here, but not anymore!” She tapped him on her head, waking him up to sniff hello. When Dawn flew in, Skylar's face dropped, "A PHOENIX?! How did you even get one?!" She leaned back in her chair, having never seen one before, she didn't even know how to pet it or interact with it. @Joelkjn @DarkHydraT

Last edited:
"Yup. That's a Phoenix alright. And he just loves to show it off. James is from a very rich and prestigious family so they could afford one. That's also why he can put whoever it is that taunts him in Azkaban" Michael said without looking up from his book. He acknowledged the newcomer with a wave.
"Hey James, shouldn't we be arriving soon?" He said

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
(OOC: I deleted my last post just so everyone knows. I decided on changing up some things.)

Nick walked onto the train. It was his seventh year and he was excited to see what would happen. He saw a group of people who seemed that most of them weren’t in the same house. He put his luggage into a overhead storage area.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Love to show of me? No that's Dawns job. isn't that right girl." James said looking at the Phoenix. "Yes indeed we should be arriving soon." Right after James said that he looked annoyed. "Urgh. We gotta deal with that stupid headmaster Potter and Proffesor Granger. Oh why do they hate me. Is it my house or what is it." James said thinking outloud "But it can't be my house as they don't have any problems with any other slytherin." James added.

"That's indeed a toad, nicely spotted. I don't intend to take him out though as I refuse to let him get eaten by a cat or a..phoenix." Conner said as he sat down next to Skylar and saw Dawn fly in. "That is AWESOME! How many times did it burn up and start its life again? Has its feathers been used for a wand already?" He wanted to ask more but only kept staring at the phoenix, dazzled by its presence. "You must be lucky to have a domesticated one, phoenixes are notorious for being hard to domesticate. So hard in fact that they have a XXXX rating which is normally used for dangerous creatures, those that require specific knowledge or those that only trained wizards can handle."

Conner tore his eyes from the mythical creature and checked his watch, a silver one that wasn't as fancy as wizard watches but a watch that worked just fine. "We should arrive in about 15 minutes, no? I'm starving, can't wait to see the feast. Do any of you know why the first years have to traverse the lake instead of ride in the carriages? Is it just to impress them or does it have a better reason than that? Surely a rowing boat full of excited eleven year olds is not the safest thing."

"Yeah. You don't love showing off at all. That's why you're talking about how our headmaster and professor Granger hates you so much for no reason. Boohoo. I feel soooo sorry for you" Michael said sarcastically and laughed. He put away the book because he didn't want to be unprepared when they were gonna leave the train. Then he turned to Conner.
"Yeah. It is cool. But don't try to pet her. She isn't even used to me yet. And i've known James since we started here at Hogwarts" he said

"Well, we'll have to part for the journey in, I'm a first year." Skylar lifted Comet down from her head and put him in her robe pockets for later. "And I'm not losing this guy to the thing in the water." She chuckled, watching him squirm and squeak around in her pocket. "If I'm honest like earlier, I'll get Hufflepuff, I mean, it's obvious, isn't it?" She leaned in closer to Micheal and whispered to him, "Maybe James is a bit of a show off.."

"Ain't nothing wrong with Hufflepuff, and anyone who says differently just has to ask Annabel Fawcett. Girl laughed because I ended up in Hufflepuff after like five minutes, I laughed because she broke her nose within fifteen seconds and I take full responsibility." Conner said with a grin. "Sure, Hufflepuff has a reputation of being the miscellaneous and friendly house but not every Hufflepuff is like that. There are Hufflepuffs with a short temper, Gryffindors who are easily scared, Ravenclaws who are ditzy and Slytherins who are not complete jerks. The reputation of the house might be nice for administration, but it also puts a mark on someone who are pretty much expected to live up to that reputation even if they aren't like that at all."

"If you ever feel lost in Hufflepuff kid, just ask for Conner Quinn or 'That guy who broke a nose on day 1'. Even if you don't end up in Hufflepuff, don't be afraid to visit."

Skylar had a big smile on her face, “Hey, thanks..!” She laughed, “Nice payback, I guess I shouldn’t laugh at anyone, especially NOW.” She pulled out her wand from her robes, then twiddled with it for a bit. “All I can do right now is Winguardiam Leviosa, it comes in handy a lot, though.” She quickly put it back before someone walked by and accused her of doing more spells outside of school. “What can you do? Probably a lot, right? I mean, except from being super nice!” @DarkHydraT

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Oh yes I remember that day, You sat upp with the hat for a while." James said looking at the guy. "Anyways. I'll leave you now. Gotta go too my house mates too se that they don't start any problems." James said with a frown on his face. He then changed the frown in to a smile. He then picked upp Skylars hand and kissed her knuckels "Pleasure meeting you." He then did the same too Otis."I bid you farwell for now." James then said as he bowed to them. He then left them after saying bye too Michael with a nod. @Jodie.xox @OtisRolePlays

"First off, thank you very much for that compliment. Let's see, I can fully use Wingardium Leviosa, Lumos, Nox, Expelliarmus, Stupefy, Immobulus and I'm beginning to learn the Protego charm with my dad. Yes, I know that minors are not allowed to use magic outside of school but there is a big hole in that rule. As long as there is an adult wizard nearby, they will assume that they did it due to magic parents responsibility to keep the magic usage of their children in check. My dad and oldest brother both use magic and both are above 17, so legal magic for me." Conner said with a cheeky grin.

"Besides those charms, I am decent at Potions, History of Magic, Astronomy and DADA which is Defense Against the Darks Arts by the way, I'm good at Herbology and I'd assume Care of Magical Creatures but that is a new class for me this year. Of course Charms is going good so far and I struggle a bit with Transfiguration, but that is known to be a tough class so there's no shame in that. Study of Ancient Runes sounds tough, but I think I can handle it. Nothing too bad, although Flying is a class I dropped. Mister Weasley is nice and all, but I can't fly at all." He rambled on, not even remembering the actual question.

"Since I am at it, I might as well tell you about the house ghosts. Gryffindor has Nearly Headless Nick, his actual name is Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington but no one calls him that. He is a good chap during the few interactions I've had with him, but he is a bit sensitive about the fact that he's dead. Ravenclaw has the Grey Lady as house ghost, I have yet to hear her talk but I assume that she is kind to Ravenclaws. After all, I never heard anyone complain about her. The Bloody Baron is the house ghost of Slytherin and to be honest, I am too scared of him to really know him but everyone knows that groaning and clanking in the Astronomy Tower is his doing which doesn't really help the image of Slytherin. The Fat Friar lives up to his name and is well, a fat friar. Kinda on the nose there, but still. He is by far the most forgiving ghost and and is willing to look past the faults of people. Truly a Hufflepuff. And although not technically a ghost, there's Peeves. An annoying prankster poltergeist, he loves to play pranks on anyone. Expect to see him a lot during your Hogwarts years, he'll make sure to prank or annoy you. Sorry for rambling on, do you want to know anything else?" Conner asked, surprisingly calm given how much he just rambled.

"I've actually talked to The Bloody Baron. And he's nice to everyone that's a pureblood that have befriended a Slytherin. And to Slytherin's themselves, of course. And the Grey Lady is truly a nice woman. I find myself talking to her often. Oh and we can't forget about Moaning Myrtle. But us guys don't have to worry about her very much. She died in one of the girls bathrooms. And no, you can't suffer the same fate. It's claimed that Headmaster Potter fixed that problem. From what i heard, there was a giant murderous snake in the basement. But it was only active twice i think. And the second time was when it was killed. But if anyone know more than me, it should be James. Which reminds me, i should also go now. Bye!" Michael said and left the compartment as well, waving goodbye to the other's.

Last edited:
"That's a lot to take in.. thanks, though!" She smiled her biggest yet, watching the other two boys leave the compartment. "I think that's enough, I like the idea of flying, I think I'll try to keep doing it, myself. When it gets to that time, anyway." As the conductor made the announcement of the arrival to Hogwarts, Skylar grabbed her suitcase and got up to leave after waving to Connor. "I'll see you in there, we're both Hufflepuff, so I hope I'll see you around a lot!" She did one last wave before disappearing out the door with her luggage. Comet sat tight in her pocket, watching the train go by as Skylar ran through it. She finally arrived outside with Mr. Weasley, then stood waiting as a crowd of first years jumped off the train.

OOC: @OtisRolePlays, we're now getting off the train

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(((OOC: Sorry that I wasn’t online for awhile...)))

Otis got off the train, and Forest followed her owner. His brown fur quickly blended into the surroundings, and Forest hopped onto Otis’ head. “H-H-Hey! You know what? Ugh never mind.” She usually didn’t like it when Forest hopped onto her head, as it made her look silly, but she would make an allowance this time. Otis arrived to where Mr. Weasley was, she couldn't wait to arrive at the Hogwarts castle.

"See ya! Have fun at Hogwarts!" Conner waved back at Skylar and gathered his suitcase before leaving the Hogwarts Express. "Ah, fresh air. It is nice to get that after such a long ride. Now, towards the feast and Sorting ceremony!" He said to himself as he made his way to the carriages that were pulled by invisible creatures or magic, he wasn't too sure about that but he didn't really care. He just wanted to see where that girl from the train would end up. She said that it would be Hufflepuff, but he kept an open mind as she could end up in Slytherin for all he knew.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Urgh. Fucking hell" James said after getting of the train. Some 4 year slytherin had started to bully some second year ravenclaws. He stopped them and gave them a warning. He had become sorta a "Leader" over slytherin.

After arraving at hogwarts James sat down and saw all the fresh students coming in too get sorted. he saw to faces he recognized as Otis and skylar. "hmmm" James said to himself. He then sa professor Granger walk past him. "Good evning professor. Had a nice summer." James knew it hadn't been a nice summer as she had broken of her marrige with Ron. "It has been pleasent enough Mister Peverell." Granger said as she glared at him. James just smirked at her. "Good professor." James said with a big smirk.

"If you would stay corporeal long enough, I would beat your brain out! Move! Go bully some freshmen!" Conner yelled at Peeves who pelted him with chalk when entering the castle. "Off to a great bloody start innit?" He muttered as he knocked the chalk dust from his clothes and made his way to the Hufflepuff table and looked at the line of first years about to be sorted. "Peeves will have fun with them, poor kids." His eye fell on Skylar and he raised his thumb to wish her luck.

Michael walked off the train and headed towards the big castle. He saw James stop some Slytherins from bullying some Ravenclaws. He just shook his head at the stupidity of other students. He entered the big castle and headed to the feast. He sat down at the Ravenclaws table. He sat so he could see over to the Slytherin table. He was already bored. He didn't see why it mattered if someone got sorted into your own house but everyone else had always gotten excited about it. He always clapped when everyone else at his table did though

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was in the line, excitement over flooded her emotions. What if I get Slytherin? Or RavenClaw? Would I get bullied for being a HufflePuff, or for being in any other house? Forest let out a soft purr that snapped Otis back to reality. She was next in line to be sorted, and Otis smiled.

Inside the great hall, Skylar saw Connor give her a thumbs up, and quickly waved back. She also recognised James and Micheal, which she smiled to before walking up to the sorting hat. When it was her turn, she slowly sat down, glaring at the hat above her. She flinched as it came to life on her, rambling on about houses. Eventually, it came to the decision, shouting HUFFLEPUFF. Skylar jumped up, catching the hat before it fell onto the floor. She jumped down the steps to her table, sitting fairly near to Connor, whilst saving a seat for Otis if she got Hufflepuff. Comet slept in her pocket, but had got startled at her jump, and had scampered up onto her shoulder. She stroked his head, listening to his soft squeaks and noises.

Conner clapped loudly as Skylar got sorted into Hufflepuff. "Alright, Hufflepuff it is! Welcome to the Badger House!" He cheered as he turned to Skylar, a huge grin showing his current emotions. "Seems you were right after all about your house, let's make it a good year!" Oisin the toad was sitting on the table in front of Conner, looking at the new Hufflepuff with curiosity.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis took a step forward after Skylar had her house chosen by the Sorting Hat. She took a deep breath, and Forest followed her as Otis gently grabbed the hat. Otis placed the hat on top of her messy brown hair, and the Sorting Hat took a few seconds before shouting ‘HUFFLEPUFF’. She smiled and she ran over to the HufflePuff table, and Otis sat down next to Skylar. Forest settled himself onto Otis’ lap, purring.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec had got off the train and was now sitting at the Gryffindor table, he watched as the first years were sorted, before becoming slightly bored and deciding to turn some of the Slytherin students ties into snakes.

Jaz after also proceeding to exit the train. Was now sitting at the Hufflepuff table, she smiled at Skylar and Otis and said "Yeah, welcome to Hufflepuff". She turned to see her brother causing mischief, no doubt he would get in trouble, but oh well.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey got off the train and watched first year students being sorted.
"Not much Gryffindors this year" Mickey commented to person next
After sorting, lunch was served and as always Mickey enjoyed it. And then dessert came. He was already full, but he didn't wanted to pass dessert, so he ate it like all others.

Skylar chuckled, “Thanks! It’ll be a great year!” She clapped as Otis came down to sit at the Hufflepuff table, “What luck is this, huh?” Comet climbed up her robe onto her shoulder, then took a leap onto the table to inspect the toad. He sniffed it, then got up on his hind legs and looked up to its face. When food came, Skylar took loads, giving lots of crumbs to Comet, who happy took them and hid under some napkins. He ran over to Connor’s plate, also taking some food and running away as fast as he could. Skylar laughed, “I’m sorry, he’s a greedy little guy!” She replaced Connor’s food that had been taken, then looked at Otis, “Does Forest take food? Or is he a good cat?”

"Two new Puffs is a good thing, but now we eat!" Conner said as he raised his fist into the air and stocked up on anything within reach, clearly hungry. "Hey, get your own!" He said as Comet stole some of his food. The attitude of that creature, unbelievable." He said with fake anger but continued eating, by the looks of it he tried to look like the Fat Friar or something as the amount he ate was insane. Oisin on the other hand enjoyed its crickets in peace, not annoying anyone.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis saw all the food, and smiled. She took a lot, and put it on her plate. She took a bite of a chicken leg before looking at Skylar. “Hmm... I haven’t found out ye- hey! Oh come on Forest...” Forest had snatched the chicken leg out of Otis’ hand, and he started to eat it next to Comet. “Well, there’s your answer...” Otis sighed before grabbing another chicken leg.

(Long post. You don't have to read all of this. It's pretty irrelevant)

When the food finally came, Michael had almost fallen asleep. But when the food was put down infront of him, his energy was immediately restored and he took a huge portion of it. He started eating and some of his housemates (mostly halfbloods and muggleborns) commented on it, mentioning how he looked like a cartoon character. As a pureblood, he didn't understand what they meant. He was interested in muggles but cartoons were something new to him and his eyes sparkled immediately.
"What's a cartoon character?" He asked.
"It's uh... how do i put it....? Well, you know those muggle-books you're reading?" They started.
"Yeah?" Michael replied.
"Imagine they have pictures in them. But not realistic pictures. They look like fake humans. Actually wait, i think i can show you what i mean" one of them said and picked up a magazine of some sort and showed Michael.
"Wow. These are weird. Mind if i borrow this one? I'll give it back later" he said.
"No problems at all. But i want it back tomorrow atleast. And this isn't really a cartoon. These are just pictures of what they look like and a small miniseries. Cartoons are more like... as if you'd look into a magic mirror and see this instead of yourself. And they would move around and talk. With context to what they're doing of course" his housemate said and Michael nodded.
"Freaky. But interesting. Thanks for the explanation" he said and their conversation ended.

Skylar stroked Forest, “Don’t make yourself sick, buddy, you don’t want a smelly stomach.” She waved her hand in front of her nose jokingly, then scooped Comet back up so he would stop nipping food. She looked over to the Slytherin table to one of the boys she’d seen earlier, “I wish we were all in the same house, we were a nice group, don’t you think?” She looked around for everyone else in the crowd, eventually finding the familiar faces. “Hey, when do we go to our beds? I bet they’re super comfy! And Otis, we get to be in the same room!”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz was sitting at the table enjoying her food, she watched the first years, she almost missed being the new students. She turned to Skylar, "we will go to our dorms after Dumbledore says a few words. Alec and turned into a fox and had snuck to the Hufflepuff table he sat by Forest and stared at the cat before nudged past Forest and attempted to grab food from the nearest plate, which so happened to be Skylar's. He liked to do this, it was fun.

@Jodie.xox

Last edited:
"Even if you are not in the same house as your friend, you can still be friends with them. Heck, there are some presistent rumors about Headmaster Potter being in a relationship with Professor Malfoy and I am too scared to ask if they are real. Not to mention they're fun as hell. We can go to bed after the headmaster spoke some words and ordered the prefects to show the way to the dorms so pay attention. Our timetables are given tomorrow." Conner said as he fed his toad some more crickets.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
After the feast was done James stood upp with the rest of the prefects from every house. James then looked at the first years. "Okay you lot. Follow me and I'll lead you to the dorms." James said. He then started too walk towards the doors only too turn around to see the first years not walking. "If you don't start moving you butt I will hex you" James said in a threating tone. He then saw all the frst years scramble on to their feets and walked up behind him. James smirked as he walked towards the dorms.

Skylar sighed, “Who’s fox are you..?” She stroked its back, then saw the aura from the spell. “Oh, I see.” She laughed, “Get off my plate, you fox!” She quickly grabbed the last of the food, ate it, then stared at the prefects. “Well, here we go.” She nodded to Connor, then jumped up with fright as James started threatening everybody. She grabbed Otis’ arm, then took the girl with her to the crowd of first years, “Get ready, Otis!!”

"That's for the Slytherin first years if I'm not mistaken, but it doesn't hurt to leave. Our dorm is somewhere near the kitchen, but I won't spoil the journey for you." Conner said with a grin as he grabbed Oisin and made his way to his dorm, greeting the Fat Friar on the way. "Man, it's good to be back. Wonder when the trips to Hogsmeade are? According to my brothers it is amazing there." He told Skylar whom he was walking next to.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“H-Huh? We are leaving already?” She let Skylar pull her to the rest of the First Years. “I’m sure I was born ready!” Forest arched his back when a fox sat next to him. He hissed, and then noticed Otis start to leave with Skylar. He glanced back at the fox before following his owner and her friend.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz frowned at Alec then decided to teach him a lesson, she grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and remembering the spell that the headmaster, she muttered it and waved her wand at Alec, he was now stuck as a fox until she cast the spell again. She carried him by the scruff of his neck, following the others she ended up next to Otis, Skylar and Connor, "oi you can't take me with you, the Gryffindor prefect will wonder where I have gone" Alec whined. Jaz ignoring him said "yeah hogsmeade is really cool" she sighed contently, it was good to be back.

Michael got up a bit faster than the rest of the Ravenclaw's. He didn't care about how it looked. He just wanted to leave now that he was full and there were no more food. He ended up walking out at the same time as the Hufflepuff's from the train. And he saw that one of them were carrying a fox. He knew what that meant and turned to her.
"So your brother transformed into a fox again? Don't worry. I can tell the Gryffindor's about it so they won't get worried" Michael said with a mischievious smile hinted at the transformed boy.