• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

"YOU WANT TO BATTLE MAN?" Kibbles was exploding like a volcano. "TRY ME!" Kibbles sent an intimidating look at Glacier. "Unless one of you wish to pay for cost of these headphones." Kibbles sent an icy stare at both of them. "So what is your choice?"

Acheron staggered to the ground, burns slathering his body, but he got back up right again. His limbs seemed to tremble a bit, but the determined Vaporeon wasn't one to quit.
"Acheron! Use H- um." she shouted, her voice cutting off to awkward muttering as some random guy started screaming at them. She crossed her arms, officially upset. She could've won that battle and she knew it. She could've proved herself worthy right outside the-
Wait.
Leader?
She stiffened for a moment, glancing at Glacier with her eyes faintly widened. Huh. That was unexpected. Regardless, she didn't let the awe seep onto her facial expression. Instead she whirled around to the guy, stalking directly up to him and getting face to face with him.
Except, she was pretty short, so she looked right up at him, fury dancing in her gaze.
Everyone knew girls were terrifying when they were angry.
Especially the short ones.
"Listen here, you imbecile! There is no reason for you to get all pissed with us! We were battling, and if you're so concerned about your precious headset, maybe you should've minded your business. Or bought a nicer pair of headphones... Good ones wouldn't break under cold pressure." she spat, glaring at him, looking him up and down, as though she was sizing him up.
Which she was.
Obviously.

"I ought to have you both arrested!" He showed of his badge confirming that he was in 'The Legendary Guard', a branch of the International Police. "You!" He pointed at Glacier. "You know I am going to arrest you because of affiliation with a criminal organization!" Kibbles fumed. "And you!" He pointed at Arya. "I can arrest you under counts of being a criminal accomplice." He smirked. "Of course, we can avoid this by paying the fee for my headset." He glared straight at Arya. "Which is NOT some precious head set!" Kibbles showed them the gadgets on the headset. "This is an official INTERNATIONAL POLICE RADIO TRANSMISSION SYSTEM!" Kibbles yelled. "And that means I cannot contact by boos without it." Kibbles stated. "So pay up, or go behind bars, AM I CLEAR?"

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier crossed his arms. "Of course...you'd think I'd be evil because of who Ghetsis was...but I'm not Ghetsis, but I might be if you keep making me enraged." He muttered under his breath. Glacier sighed and turned to Quilava, motioned for him to stand by his side, and turned to face Kibbles. "If you will just calm down, I might be able to pay for the damage...in return, you won't arrest us AND you won't say a word about me or my rank of my new organization. I'll gladly pay..." Glacier replied.

The girl hissed under her breath. She couldn't hide the look of disgust that crossed her face.
"Actually," she chuckled grimly, her brow furrowing. "You are very clear. However. One, you can't arrest me, because I wasn't aware he was, quote unquote, 'affiliated with a criminal organization'. Two, if your branch is so important, you'd think they'd spend good enough money on their associates for good headsets. And- Three. You can't just throw us in jail. That's not how it works, and if that's how you think it works, you're truly a moron. We'd have to go to court, and withstand a trial. Which I'd much rather do than pay for your crummy transmission system."
She was pissed, and it was obvious. And then she shot a look of surprise at Glacier. He'd pay? HE was giving up that easily? She opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself.

" Listen Boy." He looked at Glacier. "You look like a pretty neat kid." Kibbles calmed down. "Sorry about the yelling, it's been a looong day." Kibbles took a deep breath in and out. "Just make sure that princess there." He glanced at Arya. "... Keeps her mouth shut." Kibbles open up his bag fiddled with his rubix cube and calmed down.

Princess?
She pursed her lip to stop herself from shouting. Princess was a pet name. For couples. And small children. She was not-! She was fully capable of thriving by herself! She didn't need anyone to aid her like a little girl.
She puffed out her cheek and glared at the ground, her cheeks burning bright red with a pretty noticeable anger.
"Don't call me that," she grumbled quietly. She was fine with staying quiet. Whatever. But she at least had to get that point across. Acheron trotted to her side, nudging her leg as a way to calm her down, and her eyes softened, her shoulders relaxing. She chuckled softly, under her breathe, lightly petting the silky blue creature.

SaiyanDakon

"Good thing you did calm down...I suppose our Pokemon need to be healed, won't they Arya?" He asked. Glacier didn't notice this at first but his hand was gripped around his Pokeball, his strongest member waiting inside. Glacier did calm down as well and sighed. "Sorry...I try not to conceal this secret. I should've told you at the beginning, Arya." Glacier muttered apologetically.

"I suggest we should find a private place to talk terms." Kibbles suggested. "I don't think the entire world wants to hear about our issues." Kibbles started trotting along when he stopped in his place. "Oh, by the way, I do have a name but it is not be released to the public, so you can just call me Kibbles." Kibbles then started walking towards the Pokemon center.

SaiyanDakon

"Hoenn...an exotic region filled with wonder." He muttered. Glacier had Quilava on his shoulder again and smiled at him. "Glacier is my name...son of...Alder." He introduced, sighing when he said his father's name. Quilava looked over at Glacier and nudged his cheek slightly, trying to reassure him.

Arya officially could not believe what she was hearing.
KIBBLES.
She huffed and reluctantly followed, concealing Acheron in a Pokeball before looking up in surprise at Glacier as he apologized.
"Wait- really? I kind of thought you'd regret mentioning it at all," she murmured, in a puzzled way. "Hm. Well, I'm Arya. You can call me whatever, so long as it isn't 'Princess', because then I kind of might be forced to cut your tongue off," she chimed sweetly, a playfully dangerous edge to her voice. "Daughter of an abusive alcoholic who isn't important. And some random guy who thought it'd be smart to knock up an alcoholic." she mumbled, teasing herself. She tried to make light of the moment by joking. It didn't really work.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier noticed his hand on the Pokeball and grabbed it. "My partners...We will become champion of Hoenn..." He muttered. Glacier continued walking after Kibbles, chuckling at Arya's remark about her parents. "I'm guessing...that you want to become a water type trainer or Vaporeon was your first Pokemon?" He asked.

"Mhm. Water type. But I don't just want to be a trainer. I'll be a champion. Which, I guess, makes us rivals." she chuckled lightly at him, gently nudging him with her elbow, a little grin on her face.
When they arrived, she rushed towards the Nurse, got her Pokemon healed up, and quickly disappeared to the PC, clicking around, putting Pokemon back and transferring them in.

"The pokemon league never interested me." Kibbles openly stated. "Frankly, I think it looks like a waste of time." Kibbles passed his pokeballs to Glacier. "Can you heal them for me? I don't have a Hoenn ID. "

"I got it," Arya offered, swiping her ID. The nurse smiled and extended her hand for the Pokeballs. She offered a light smile to Kibbles, officially deciding that she didn't want to be on his bad side.
"Sorry about earlier," she mumbled stiffly, not meeting his gaze.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier recalled Quilava into his Pokeball and grabbed the other two Pokeballs and gave them to the nurse too. "Please...be careful with them." He muttered but smiled. Glacier moved his hands quietly behind his back and clasped them together. "The Pokemon League was the only interest in me when I was a young lad, and that's because I wanted to surpass my father." He explained, "Now I have the organization to worry about AND the Pokemon League."

Arya curiously tilted her head at Glacier.
"How did you get so caught up in a Team like that?" she muttered softly, looking up at him. It seemed strange, to her, how he couldn't just focus on one. Put the other aside for a bit. Of course, there was probably a reasonable explanation, but she'd need to hear it.
The Nurse quickly gave Arya her Pokeballs back, and she silently thanked her, tucking the little spheres in a small black bag that was slung over her shoulder and resting at her hip.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier turned to face Arya. "Well...I was young and ambitious. I wanted to become stronger then Ghetsis appeared and offered me a position in Team Plasma. Ever since then, I've been the top grunt...then captain...now I am leader after Ghetsis's disappearance." He explained. The nurse handed his Pokeballs back and Glacier took them.

" I don't really think that the general public should be hearing this. " Kibbles said quietly. He glanced towards the people walking in. "We should save the chit chat in a hotel of something. "

Last edited:
Winter returned Espeon back to it's luxury no sense she and her pokemon had no luck looking for a water type pokemon for her team so she took Noivern out and hopped on it's back and once in the air Winter pointed in the direction of Mauville City ,sense she needed to buy some things from there, once Noivern saw what direction his trainer was pointing at he flew in that direction in a speed that made holding on to her pokemon a challenge for Winter

SaiyanDakon

"I honestly don't care about what they think or hear, but okay..you're right." Glacier said, "But we need to get going to the gym if we want to make it on time before dusk hits." He grabbed a Pokeball and threw out Quilava, the fire type fully refreshed.

Noivern safely landed in the center of Mauville City and Winter slowly got off and returned her pokemon to it's Pokeball and took Espeon out again so the purple eeveelution could keep her company while she shopped and Winter knew how much her only female pokemon love to try on accesories for Contests and stuff like thag but the main reason Winter always has at east one pokemon out with her is because she felt more safe with them next to her

"So your competing in the Hoenn Gym Challenge huh?" Kibbles gave an interested look. "I've heard it requires some skill to get win," Then Kibbles asked, "How many badges do you have?"

SaiyanDakon

"I've only traveled to Mossdeep City to obtain the Mind Badge, thanks to Lapras for the transportation." Glacier admitted, "The Hoenn Region is where I found one of my first steel types but its only the second."

Espeon looked up at her trainer with concerned face and nudged her trainer with her paw sense Winter had been staring at her locket with her family' crest on it for a very long time,When Winter felt Espeon nudged her Winter quickly slid the locket off the palm of her hand and let it dangle around her neck she then looked at her pokemon and smiled "I'm fine Espi" Winter said in a voice that made Espoen feel much better

Arya huffed at the mention of the Mauville Gym but said nothing, releasing Acheron back out. He chimed his given name and slowly settled beside her, pacing as he usually did. The Pokemon shot a look at the Quilava, and offered the most charming smile a fish-wolf/fox/cat thing could manage. Arya noticed this little exchange of friendliness, chuckling quietly and lightly stroking his head.

"Interesting.." Kibbles replied. "It would be nice to see how a gym battle in Hoenn works." Kibbles stretched out his arms while he saw the Vaporeon and the Quilava have a friendly exchange. "I wonder if I should show you my Pokemon." Suddenly, a dragonair slide into the Pokemon Center and coiled itself around Kibbles' arm. "Don't be alarmed, I am a dratini caretaker, raising sudo legendaries is hard so I do as a little hobby while I work. The dragonair gave a friendly look at Vaporeon and Quilava.

SaiyanDakon

A flash appeared from one of Glacier's Pokeballs. A large Garchomp was standing right behind him. "There's my dragon type...a Garchomp." Glacier muttered. The Garchomp looked around and stared at the Vaporeon, Dragonair, and Quilava. Then he growled slightly at them.

Arya's eyes widened a bit at the Garchomp. Her eyes seemed to falter, a feeling passing through them. For a minute she looked actually upset, but she shook her head and fixed her face. Her eyes were still a bit foggy, though. She smiled warmly at the Garchomp.
"I used to have a Garchomp," she murmured affectionately, and at that moment her smile looked a little sad. She got kind of close, but not close enough to anger or startle it, looking at the huge creature as he growled quietly. To herself, she murmured, "Arceus, you're just like him..."

SaiyanDakon

"I wouldn't touch him if you want to injure your hand. He has rough skin for a reason...." Glacier explained. Garchomp stood next to Glacier, like Quilava normally did and stomped on the ground, impatient for a battle. Then Garchomp looked at Arya and tilted his head.

The girl chuckled faintly, a twinge of sadness evident in the note. She shook her head.
"Ah, it's fine." she murmured, running her hand along the coarse skin of the Pokemon lightly, angling her hand so that it, efficiently, wasn't hurt at all, and also so light that it wouldn't infuriate the easily-frustrated creature. She smiled softly, looking up at the huge creature as it tilted it's head. She obviously knew what she was doing with the Pokemon, this one especially.

SaiyanDakon

Garchomp looked at Arya curiously. "Wow...I've never seen Garchomp so calm. Except when he's eating of course." He said, adding a little humor. Garchomp loosened his rage and nudged Arya affectionately, causing Glacier to laugh.

Arya smiled faintly, still looking up at the creature as she spoke.
"Heh. Yeah, I used to have one... Just like him, actually." she murmured fondly, but the way her voice lilted made her sound like it was a distant memory, one that would never be formed again. She chuckled as the huge creature prodded her in a caring way, her face all smiles. She clearly was thoroughly enjoying this little bonding moment between her and the Pokemon. It was kind of surprising, even to her, how quickly the creature took a liking to her.

SaiyanDakon

"I remember when this great lummox was a small Gible. A feisty one, if I may add." Glacier said, chuckling. Garchomp looked at Glacier and tackled nicely then started nibbling on his head. He started laughing. "Okay! You win!" Glacier almost exclaimed, petting the massive dragon type's head.

Arya laughed as they tumbled to the ground, extending a hand to help Glacier up.
"Hah, yeah. Kaiju- my old Garchomp- he used to pretend to be all menacing and scary, but really he was a total sweetheart. Looks like yours is sort of the same," she noted with a smile.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier took Arya's hand and was lifted up. He smiled and looked back at Garchomp. "Most Pokemon of mine don't carry a nickname...but..I can''t help but think that Garchomp sounds like a Dracoo to me." He admitted, "Also he's like that. Garchomp spends a lot of time around me so..yeah."

Winter walked into a restaurant with Espeon by her side,once seated at a table her Espeon jumped on to the chair across from Winter and then smiled at her trainer,Winter then looked at Espeon and said her Pokemons nickname that she hasn't used sense she was a kid "Luna..." Winter said in a faint whisper but her pokemon heard her and turned it's attention back to it's sad looking trainer

Arya took a look at the monstrous creature. They always were the same. All mean and scary until you force them to not be. Then they're literally all cuddles.
"Dracoo. I like that," she chimed with a little grin. "Sort of like dragon but with a little twist. It suits him," she smiled, looking at the Garchomp, who's new name was potentially Dracoo, and smiled again. Acheron even got in, perching up on Arya's knee and charmingly saying... something. To her it just sounded like "Por! Vaporeon!" but she was sure it was something else. Acheron always was talkative.

Winter noticed that Luna was staring at her which made her smile but the moment was cut short when a waiter came by and asked for their orders "I would like pasta and lemon tea Please and for my Pokemons could I have about 5 dozens of Poke Puffs" Winter asked and the waiter noded his head and left to get their orders,Winter then took out the rest of her pokemon from their pokeballs and they all quickly sat down on the ground sense all three of them were to big to fit in a chair,Drake her Garchomp sat next to Luna then Aero her Noivern sat next to her while Toxic her Drapion sat calmly on her other side

Kibbles just looked at the interaction between Arya and the tall Garchomp. It was puzzling how they were calm with each other. It almost filled him with sorrow to see her gently stroke the behemoth. Almost as if something was lost. Kibbles was good at reading emotions, so he predicted some sort of loss.