• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

One of the men was enraged now "Young mistress you are the heiress of your family's company you should not be raising your voice" the man continued to yell at what he said Winter was angry now " Yes I am their only daughter but I will never be the heiress to the company" Winter said in a low but cold voice

She sighed then chuckled "Janitor you got some serious problems with grunts and others but thank you anyway"she threw a Pokebean at Janitor in thanks " "Oh and thanks you too for the help but that girl needs our help" she ran out of the Pokemon Center Blue following closely behind her but then again she was being followed out by two of the grunts again. "Tsk they never give up do they"she said a bit stern but Janitor was getting in the way of that. She saw Grim outside readying to battle as she ran up beside him "Need a hand?"she asked smirking slightly as she wanted to train up anyway. "My battle strategy is unpredictable"she chuckled again facing the grunts.-

Both of the men in front of her were shocked at what Winter said "Young mistress you are the heiress to the company but your also the future leader of our team once your father steps down" the man with the Mightyena stated Winter looked down at the ground sadly " don't tell me your ashamed of your family and Team Galactic Lady Winter" the other man with the Skunktank said raising a brow "I'm not ashamed I just dont' want to be any part of it" Winter said in a sad voice

Last edited:
Arya puffed out her cheek. She wasn't enjoying the situation, not really even the company of Winter. With her she'd brought drama, and the other girl happened to despise drama, so naturally she already wasn't fond of "Lady Winter". Regardless, she stepped towards the two men, who easily towered over her. Yet her voice didn't waver.
"You heard her. She doesn't want association with whatever you're supporting, and I highly suggest you leave. People are starting to stare," she stated, rather calmly for someone who was defying a bulky man who was almost a foot taller than her. And indeed, the residents of the Center were starting to turn, mumbling and whispering among themselves about the situation.

Grim still did not know the entire story here but he go the gist of it. "All right you two, first I can more then see you are not going to leave without the girl, but do you have to do it in a public place, if people get hurt or killed it will be one your head and everyone will be watching you, i do not think your boss will like that. Second this is very ungentlemanly of you to be trying to kidnap the poor girl that has already told you that she does not want the job, I will not stand for this display of indecency, if you want her your going to have to go through this guy."
Grim said while letting go of a Pokeball and a Bisharp came out of it. Grim saw that JC was walking up to him asking if he needed a hand. "Sure." Grim replied. "My battle strategy is unpredictable" JC said. "Well so is mine." Grim said with a chuckle.

She smirked as she signaled her hand to Blue as she understood "Umbre!" Blue said. "Blue Shadowball iron tail!" She commanded as Blue obeyed. "Umbreeeeon!" Blue unleashed the Shadow ball in the air as her tail glowed white hitting the Shadow ball quickly giving it full force. Her speed was very fast as it critical hit both the grunts Pokemon a Glalie and Sealeo as they were both hit back hard badly as they had a hard time standing up after that. "Umbre! Bre!"Blue looked to Butcher his Bisharp telling him to do a combo move with her to finish them both off in one blow. JC noticed this as she glanced to Grim "Blue has a battle strategy and I believe she is telling Butcher to follow it does Butcher have a move that forms a ball like Shadow ball so she can be able to give the move full force".-

Last edited:
The two men glared at the other trainers and frowned at Winter "Mistress we will take our leave now but we all know you can't escape your future if its already planned" the man said as he returned his Skunktank,Winter noded her head "I know I can't escape it but once I complete my goal I will return to Team Galactic" Winter said with a small smile the two men bowed and walked out of the door with their Mightyena following behind them once the men left Winter and both of her pokemon sighed in relief, Drake her giant Garchomp let out a low growl so Winter softly rubbed his head "I know Drake but what Father wants is what's best" Winter said as she then bent down and picked Luna up she then stood back up with her Espeon in her arms

Last edited:
Grim was just about to tell JC that Butcher did not have any ball based attack but did have a lot of move that could use Blue's shadow ball, when he saw that the girl had handled it on her own. "Looks like there is no need." Grim said to JC. Grim walked over to the girl and her Pokemon and said. "You OK Miss."

Winter noded her head indicating that she was okay "I'm really sorry for all the drama" Winter apologized while Luna started squirming in her arms then jumped down on to the ground while Drake was standing protectivly right behind her

She followed just right behind him as she stood next to him "At least no one was badly hurt" "Umbre!"Blue said as she was talking to Drake the Garchomp(sorry if I got this wrong. "Your not the only one Team Glacier is after" she gestured her eyes slightly then closed them as she folded her arms as she said nothing for a while.-

"Team Galactic isn't after me..." Winter said in a uneasy voice "they are not after me my father is their leader and once my father gives up his title I will be the next Team Galactic leader" Winter said with embaresment while Drake ignored the little pokemon "Espi" Luna said in a cheerful voice as she approached Blue

"Interesting, so she is the future leader of team Galactic." Grim thought to himself. "So they are going to make you join if you don't do it, it that what caused this whole mess?" Grim said to the girl, "i'm sorry that you got into this mess miss, is there is any way we could be of help?"
Grim said trying to think of any way to get the her out of this without Galactic chasing her for her entire life. Griny finally came out of the girls shadow to say hi but Grim wonders if the grinning ghost will do much to comfort the girl.

She glanced to her "Oh I see so its a family thing well they are after me for a different reason just personal matter and Blue here knows as well" "Umbre!"Blue said happily as she smiled as she started to play with Luna as she smiled. "I'm JC and this is my partner Blue my Shiny Umbreon" "Umbre!" She bowed in respect as in a greeting then sat down talking with Luna as her tail moved slightly back and forth. "Oh and this guy well he can introduce himself"she said sternly messing him there for a sec before closing her eyes.

Winter smiled "Hello JC it's a pleasure to meet you and I'm very sorry that my Team Galactic is chasing you down anyway my names Winter, Winter Frost and these two are Drake and Luna" Winter said as she took out the rest of her pokemon "and these two babies are Aero and Toxic" Winter stated as she pointed at her Noivern and Drapion

She glanced to her "I do not like how you are being forced into this like this guy here said is there anything we can do to help because Blue here would gladly do it and so will I"She said as suddenly she turned around and at the corner of her a large net seemed to be launched out "Blue!"she said as she grabbed her and moved her out of the way from the net and ended up caught in it "Of course it had to be Team Rocket themself" she tired to free herself but the net was somehow powered with electricity to prevent her from escaping. "Umbreon!"Blue said as she leaped off after the balloon at full speed that was more upgraded. "Umbre! Bre!"Blue said determined to get her Partner out of that as much as possible.-

"A please to meet you Winter, my name is Grim and this is Griny and Butcher, over there is Janitor." Grim said. With Janitor's name being said it turned around and it puppet like head made a freaky snap sound. "If I may be so bold JC why is Gal..." Grim was cut of by a large net that hit JC, one also tried to hit Griny but luckily Griny went through it. Grim look around to see the source of the net to find members of Team Rocket. "Butcher see if you can get JC out Griny your with me." Grim called out in quick response.

"Grim I'm gonna go ahead and I'm gonna take Butcher with me" Winter said as she returned all her pokemon except Aero so she got on her Noiverns back and waited for the Bisharp to go with her to rescue JC

She struggled to get out as she saw Blue leaping after her at fast speed "Blue! Quick use Shadow ball iron tail to get me out of this!" She commanded. "Umbreeeeeon!" Blue unleashed her Shadow ball then hit it with her iron tail for a full force as it made a direct hit on the net only damaging it then saw Grimy beside her and said "Umbre! Bre! Umbreon!" Blue said asking for her help to save her Partner.-

Winter then realized something and got off Aero and took Luna out "Luna go help Blue" Winter somanded her pokemon the purple pokemon noded it' head and ran to where Blue was to help her

Griny and Butcher combined the moves Iron head and Psychic to fling Butcher across the room to hit the balloon with his sharp head cutting it open, having JC fall out, Grim was watching this thinking. "Come on Noivern catch her."

Aero rolled his eyes and caught JC and flew back to Winter and set JC on the ground and then went up to Winter and nuzzled her and Winter hugged Aero and smiled

She stood up but cringed a bit seeing her ankle was sprained "Great..." "Flygon..."Dragonfly said as she gently grabbed her and sat her down. "Thanks guys....apparently I'm a target for bad organizations....but now I have a problem..wait" She let out Flower her Sceptile "Sceptile!" "Flower can you brace this for me.." "Scep!" Flower then started to wrap her sprain ankle with some leafy material.-

Grim was going after Team Rocket. "Griny, Janitor lets go!" Grim called out and grabbed the cloth on Janitor as it held on to the balloon and started getting puled up, meanwhile Griny was floating up firing Shadow balls at it. "Not the smartest idea making it a balloon." Grim thought has he and Janitor held on to it slowing it down so Griny can pop it.

Winter went up to JC and looked at her sprained ankle and frowned "they did this to you..." Winter said in voice that sounded like a whisper but filled with anger she then looked JC straight in the eyes with her cold blue ones "JC I swear that they will suffer for hurting you" Winter said with so much anger that Aero who was behind her started to feel uneasy

She glanced to Winter "Just calm down Winter its just a sprain it will recover Flower is able to help me stand on it for just a short time so for now lets deal with Team Rocket DragonFly help me out here" "Fly!" She leaped up on DragonFlys back for support "I'll rid on DragonFly for now until I am able to walk on it again" Suddenly Team Rocket appeared in front of the three of them "You there girl named JC come with us if you know what is good for you" She sternly looked at them.-

"JC don't follow them please I'll handle it" Winter said as she looked at the team rocket members "JC if you will allow me I would like to speak with them" Winter said in a cold voice

"Geeeen GAR!" Griny yelled out has she let out a large shadow ball at the balloon destroying it, but the team Rocket members had escaped and Grim saw them make there way to JC and Winter. Grim realized that if Janitor was not careful with this Balloon it would land on the Pokemon center and probable hurt some one but Janitor was blind and needed help to land it so Grim could not help the Girls, but King and Queen could, Grim threw out there balls. "Help them." Grim pointed as he continued to tell Janitor where to land this thing.

Luna walked up to her trainer and pawed at Winters leg so Winter bent down and picked her psychic type up and then stood back up and held her pokemon who glared at the team rocket members in front of them

She glanced to Winter "I'm not planning to not with out a fight..." But suddenly a Psychic power caused DragonFly and herself to be still and lifted causing her and DragonFly to separate from each other "tsk let go!" It turned out to be the leader of Team Rocket as she was thrown in a cage. "Umbre!" Blue leaped off then jumped in the air but was pushed back hard by a Toxicroak "Bre!" Blue hit the ground hard as she was knocked out "Blue!"She called out as a sudden Mist was surround causing them to escape.-

Winter eyes went wide in shock as she looked as the mist surrounded JC " hat's going on.." Winter thought to herself as she heard JC yell Blues name

Blue stood up after regaining conciousness then healed herself then she was upset "Umbre...Umbre!"Blue turned to Luna and Winter and Grim. "Umbre! Umbre!" Blue leaped off fast after not going to lose her partner from Team Rocket as she was having flash backs about what happened at their organization as tears fell down her eyes.-

Winter took out a device and then said into it "Team Galactic this is your future leader Winter I need a team of grunts here in Mauville city" Winter then got a reply which said "of coarse mistress a team are on their way now" a member said over the at the base and once she hung up a giant Salamance landed with three male grunts on it's back

Grim looked at the Salamance and the grunts on it in surprise. Janitor had just landed the balloon and they where on their way to help as the Salamance landed. Grim saw the Toxicroak that was on the side of Team Rocket and saw a great moment to have Griny use Psychic being Toxicroak greatest weakness. "Griny use Psychic on that Toxicroak!" Grim yelled and Griny let loose a powerful Psychic that defeated the Pokemon.

The the three mall grunts got of the Salamance and the grunt with black hair returned his Salamance back into it's pokeball,ever sense her dad became leader the grunts never had to use those blue wigs ever sense,the three grunts walked up to Winter and the bowed in front of her then the Grunt with the red hair looked at Winter "Lady Winter why have you called for us" he asked "I have called you here because a friend of mine has got captured Blaze" Winter said while looking at the red haired man

Blue leaped faster then she excepted as she followed JC's bond sense as Flower and DragonFly was right behind her but Blue told DragonFly to help guide Grim and Winter to the Team Rocket base as she knew where it was as she told Sceptile as well as they went in a different direction. Sceptile was looking for Grim run found him "Scep! Sceptile!" Rosa said pulling on his shirt to follow as she leaped off with a head start but not to fast for him to catch up. DragonFly found Winter as she flew down "Fly! Flygon!" She said pulling at her shirt to follow her as she went airborne again. She found herself inside a cell where they held mostly for humans but was attached to something. She looked around "Damn! Team Rocket can't stay awake...."she had the change to let out Wolfa and Flare her Lycanroc amd Ninetails "Tails! Ly!" "Flare, Wolfa you must get help quick..." "Nine! Lycanroc!" they both leaped off worried but followed her orders. Flare and Wolfa stood just by the entrance of the forest making our their cries "Nine! Ninetails!" "Lycan! Lycanroc!". She dozed off after she did her job her ankle hurting from the sprain.-The grunts of Team Rocket were on high guard of her as her battle ready as she was the important piece of their plan

The three grunts noded their heads and the grunt with the dark brown hair said "Mistress if we do this will you become our leader?" Winter smiled then noded her head "if you save JC I will become your leader Ace" Winter said in a kind voice

Grim looked around as something was pulling his shirt and found a Sceptile was trying to get his attention. "Your onr of JC Pokemon right?" Grim said as he saw it was running on ahead trying to get him to follow. "You must know where she is, no need to slow for me I have my own way to follow." Grim said and then he called for Griny when she came Grim grabbed on to her and they both went into the shadow and they began following at the same speed the Sceptile was going.

The Grunt with the black hair sent out his Salamance then the Grunt Blaze took out his Charizard are while Ace took out his Aerodactyl then Winter returned lunar and then hopped on to Aeros back and all four of them took off into the skies with Winter leading them in the direction of the hideout

Rosa caught up with Flare and Wolfa her Ninetails and Lycanroc "Sceptile!" "Ninetails!" "Lycanroc!". Scep! Sceptile!" Rosa pointed at the highly guarded Organization then pulled at his shirt to tell him "Scep! Scep!" Rosa saw DragonFly the Flygon with the Grunts and Winter just behind them "Flygon!" "Scep Scep!". DragonFly grabbed a hold of Grim and placed him on her back "Fly! Flygon!". Ross told Winters Garchomp to carry Winter in while the grunts kept them busy to help rescue JC. Rosa, DragonFly, Grim and his Pokemon went inside as Rosa spotted Blue just up ahead fighting off the grunts on her own as they gathered with her "Umbre!" "Sceptile!". JC had been in the cell for a while with her body weak from the machine attached to her "-Please my friends Blue!...hurry...-"she said in thought as she lost herself again as Blue heard her name call in her mind as she continued to fight off the grunts inside with the help of her friends.-

Winter patted Aeros head and the Noivern instantly knew what to do the Pokemon did echolocation and then instantly later received a signal so all four of them flew in that direction