• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hero High: Semester 1 (SU&D)

What should the first major arc be

• Training camp (Specific to each tier)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Disaster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rival School

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, we’ve been in this same situation before. @Captain Cardboard.
It basically makes you feel fear in a way, or just uneasy, like somethings wrong and you don’t know what it is. It’s like fearing something that you don’t know is there.

So basically, it would make Drake feel very uneasy, and not be able to shake it off for a minute or so.

@Frontier Master What are the dorms like in the Bronze tier?
I just wanted to check, cuz you gave a description of both Gold and Silver in the RP thread, but not Bronze or are they described in this threads first post?

Just wanted to check

They are described in this threads first post, but just as a more descriptive overview

bronze dorms are a shared cabin style, consisting of a main bedroom and a bathroom, each cabin houses 3-4 students. Lofted beds with a closet, desk and storage underneath. There are no holo-simulators so instead the tier uses its various open areas as well as autonomous training bots.

At the top of the thread is the poll for the first arc. The poll closes 2 days from now.

Any questions regarding the options let me know

you’ll notice the lack of villain related arcs because I actually want there to be a much greater build up to the villains in the background of this first arc.
I’m contemplating creating a separate Villain discussion thread just to keep things tidy

@Frontier Master
Sorry to bother you again with the dorms, but are they single gender or Mix gender (like there can be both male, female and other students living in the same dorm)? Just wanted to check, cuz I was wondering if it was possible to have all three bronze students living in the same dorm or if we have to make some random minor NPCs to room with the characters?

Both options are fine with me, but I also want to ask @Captain Cardboard and @Sentorus67 if it's alright that our characters were roommates if the dorms are mix gender.

@Frontier Master
Sorry to bother you again with the dorms, but are they single gender or Mix gender (like there can be both male, female and other students living in the same dorm)? Just wanted to check, cuz I was wondering if it was possible to have all three bronze students living in the same dorm or if we have to make some random minor NPCs to room with the characters?

Both options are fine with me, but I also want to ask @Captain Cardboard and @Sentorus67 if it's alright that our characters were roommates if the dorms are mix gender.

All the dorms are mixed

It now seems the first major arc of the rp will be the training camp arc

Bronze students will be sent to another island owned by Hero high for an intense boot camp designed to further train your bodies and abilities

Silver students will be dropped at various points around the base of a mountain. You will be in teams of 3-4 and will have to work together to scale the mountain and complete challenges to gain points along the way. There are a variety of points available for anything from rescue activities to combat drills as well as for the speed at which you make it to various checkpoints

Gold Tier students will be working to gain real world experience as Heroes and will be deployed to a real village to investigate reports of villains in the area

Ok guys here is the current list of Heroes and villains, for the rp. Any suggestions, additions or questions can be left here, I’ll be adding all these to the first post of this thread for easy of location

Heroes
Gemini - (Guidance and Discipline) (Bronze Tier Head): a pair of Genetically modified twins. The pair are telepathically and symbiotically dependent upon each other for survival. Ceri the smaller being is known for his vast intelligence, and mild psionic powers. He more often then not sits on Stren’s shoulder or in a specially designed alcove in Stren’s back. Stren the much larger being is a hulking behemoth, known for his immense strength and immunity to physical harm.

Aerospear (Vice-Principal and Gold Tier Head Teacher): 31 female with a slim build. Her powers primarily consist of Aero-Kinesis, allowing her to fly continuously if she wishes too. Her abilities also allow for her to unleash various sonic attacks to incapacitate opponents.

Knight-Light (SIlver Tier Head-Teacher): 38 male very slim build. His powers allow him to launch blasts of light from his hands, alternately he can create basic constructs out of this light energy. More often then not he chooses to create sword like beams or temporary shields.

Helios (Medical staff): 42 female, after retiring from active Hero Duty Helios decided to shift her focus back toward supporting the Hero community. Using her healing abilities to help train the next generation of Heroes. Though she is occasionally called off campus to consult doctors on the best way to treat injured heroes.

Bloodhound (Security): Bloodhounds true age is completely unknown due to his time spent living in the wilds of northern Russia following the manifestation of his feral powers. His senses have been greatly enhanced beyond even the most advanced natural sense of wild animals. A fact which is often overlooked given his more noticeable power. He can manipulate blood outside of a living organism, allowing him to turn any injuries sustained in a fight into a potential advantage.

Orion (Principle): 29 male with short choppy silver hair, and cold calculating slate eyes. He is very athletic with a slim fit physique. Orion can convert any part of his body into a specific metal and manipulate this metal into various shapes or tools. Provided he thoroughly understands it’s properties and chemical make up. Can fire off metal projectiles which will melt and return to him at will.

Villains
Nitro - A cybernetic-ally enhanced 21 year old. His powers stem from his ability to produce large amounts of a highly efficient fuel within his own body. A fuel which also happens to be incredibly explosive. These two functions are exactly what he uses the fuel for. He is able to excrete the fuel from the palms of his hands to create explosions or alternatively channel it into his other enhancements to achieve a form of greatly enhanced speed or short bursts of flight.

The Doppelgang: the true gender or age of the original Doppelgänger is still unknown. All that is known is that their powers allow them to create copies of themselves using a large enough sample of the DNA of themselves as well as at least one other living organism. These copies inherit the vague appearance and a weakened version of the powers and abilities of the DNA sample not belonging to Doppelgänger. The exception to this being when the DNA of a powerless individual is used. In this instance the created clone inherits a weakened version of Doppelgänger’s power.

Terramech - 38, muscular male with Terra-Kinesis. The scale and strength of his abilities depend on the amount of earth he absorbs. However as he absorbs more and more earth his cognitive functions drop. As well as this his physical size increases with his power thus he has the ability to transform into a giant monstrous form

Nebulous - 27 Female, with the ability to turn part of or all of her body into a cloud of mist. Within which exists a temporary pocket dimension. Anything fully enshrouded in the mist will begin to be pulled into the pocket dimension, the area of the gas and the mass of the object influencing how strong the pull is.

@Frontier Master
Im not sure if you're still open to villian postings/suggestions, but I got one from a while back, not sure if anyone else in here will recognize her since she only appears in one other RP that is progressing at what can only be described as: glacial.

So the intended idea behind this character in this RP anyways is that she is essentially an unstoppable force that is not meant to be fought against, trying to fight her will result in loss or death, she can only be slowed down and temporarily contained. She will probably not have any allies or belong to any organization, she simply wants to destroy everything, and can't really be reasoned with, she's only a villain by people who feel a sense of right and wrong or justice. In reality she does not care, Hero or Villains she will fight/ beat/kill all the same without prejudice. but she is not stupid, she's actually quite crafty and strategic, she's not above infiltration, deceptive, or treason among other things.

Any questions, concerns, more info let me know.
Name: Ani Humeri
Height: 5’4 – 5’5
Nationality: Russian / Japanese
Alignment: Chaotic Evil (Villain)
Appearance: Ani is a very attractive young teenage girl of medium height and a small-ish frame. She has long blonde hair, styled into pigtails ending in large curls that hang to the middle of her thighs, with smaller locks framing her face. Her eyes are a sapphire blue.
Clothing: Ani wears a richly adorned backless white, violet, and purple Lolita-styled dress with matching boots (the platforms resembling skulls with fangs), fingerless gloves that ends half way up her forearms, and a small sing purse. She accentuates with a large violet colored hair bow and a large violet bow at the small of her back on her dress, with the centers being fanged skulls, a collar, and earrings, all with the same fanged skull designs on them. She is also frequently seen with a matching violet and purple colored parasol.
Abilities / Powers/ Brief Explanation:
  • Superhuman/Supernatural Physical Prowess, Senses, and Adaptability – Despite her medium sized height and small-ish frame, Ani possesses immeasurable strength, speed, durability, reflexes, endurance, senses, and the ability to adapt to her environment and/or situations. Her body has built in parameters to prevent her from becoming monstrous when regenerating or adapting as she will always return to her form base from, Ani will always retain her age, physique, weight etc with slight deviations. Some other notable traits are her strength and speed, often her speed is mistaken for an ability to instantaneous teleportation. Ani is able to handle herself exceptionally well in combat and battles.
  • Regeneration – Ani is able to regenerate from any wound or injury regardless of severity, including lost limbs and organs nearly instantly.
Personality: Ani has a childlike, jovial, and happy-go-lucky demeanor; always smiling, and acting very friendly and even polite with everyone. Ani is a free spirit and will do whatever she wants according to her whims. Her often bubbly behavior and nonchalance towards anyone that stands in her way often puts her at odds with others. She easily becomes bored and will look elsewhere for things to entertain her.
Other: Her parasol is much, much more than it seems… in addition to being Ani’s primary weapon it’s also indestructible in addition to have the ability to absorb and drain any energy it touches and can use that energy to empower its projectiles or to emit shockaves and energy pulses. The parasol also functions as an energy based gun, holding 6 shots at a time before she needs to reload, reloading is simple, eject the empty shells and the umbrellas loads itself with 6 shells it creates with a micro matter converter. The projectiles it fires varies in strength ranging from knocking someone off their feet and disorientating them, to blasting apart heavy tanks and military grade blast doors.

Last edited:
All right y’all to keep this rp flowing and get to the Training arcs faster I’m skipping the test phase and tier assemblies, Unless of course there’s are any objections to this?
I must ask however that everyone’s next post include the following template of your test results and how your character(s) feel about it while in transit to your new location.

And before anyone asks yes I am stealing the template from MHA. For scale a 2 is an average human being

Strength - (1-5)
Speed - (1-5)
Intelligence - (1-5)
Power - (1-5)
Technique - (1-5)
Adaptability - (1-5)
Cooperation - (1-5)

though not a concrete rule keep in mind your characters tier and that they are students. I dont want to be seeing 5's on a bronze tier, though exceptions to this can and will be made.

Here’s Ajax’s and Emily-Jane’s as examples

Ajax
Strength - 4
Speed - 3
Intelligence - 4
Power - 4
Technique - 4
Adaptability - 5

Emily-Jane
Strength - 3
Speed - 4
Intelligence - 3
Power - 2
Technique - 4
Adaptability - 4

I’ve also added the villain and hero bios to the first post in the thread as well as the new Pro-Hero Momenta

Last edited:
Seems cool, but what exactly do all these stats mean? I mean, strength and speed and intelligence are pretty self explanitory, but what exactly does power and technique mean?
Power and technique both refer to your specific abilities and powers.

Also are we going to use a set point system (aka you have a number o points that you distribute across the different categories) or are we just going to number the stats as we see fit?
Number then as you see fit, I’ll keep track of them all and if there’s any issues I’ll let y’all know

Mmm... Alright, I'll give it a shot. Hopefully the boot camp will give Drake a chance to improve his strength and speed, lol

I'm assuming adaptability is being able to think on your feet in rapidly changing situations?

Drake
Strength - 2
Speed - 3
Intelligence - 3
Power - 1
Technique - 3
Adaptability - 4 (5, if allowed)

Mmm... Alright, I'll give it a shot. Hopefully the boot camp will give Drake a chance to improve his strength and speed, lol

I'm assuming adaptability is being able to think on your feet in rapidly changing situations?

Drake
Strength - 2
Speed - 3
Intelligence - 3
Power - 1
Technique - 3
Adaptability - 4 (5, if allowed)
Let’s keep Adaptability at 4 for now.
After the training camp we can readjust all the stats

Here's Aria's, got some variability due to her powers able to drastically alter the properties of herself, opponents, or other objects. she's got some 5s due to her not being a naturally born person but a test-tube baby that was generically altered, and she gets regularly tested by the Institute outside of school. She's been around in Gold for a while.

Aria Vovk
Strength - 3
Speed - 4
Intelligence - 5
Power - 5
Technique - 4
Adaptability - 4

Also never got any feedback on Ani Humeri @Frontier Master

Last edited:
Here's Aria's, got some variability due to her powers able to drastically alter the properties of herself, opponents, or other objects. she's got some 5s due to her not being a naturally born person but a test-tube baby that was generically altered, and she gets regularly tested by the Institute outside of school. She's been around in Gold for a while.

Aria Vovk
Strength - 3-5 (Varies on gravity manipulation)
Speed - 4-5 (Varies on gravity manipulation)
Intelligence - 5
Power - 5
Technique - 4
Adaptability - 4

Also never got any feedback on Ani Humeri @Frontier Master
Strength and speed are both measure without your powers.

Ani Humeri is pretty good however I think she has one too many abilities, I would recommend removing either the regeneration or her replication. other than that she is accepted

Awesome, I'll edit that stuff in a bit

Going to drop replication on Ani

EDIT: alright done and done

Last edited: