• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hero High: Semester 1 (SU&D)

What should the first major arc be

• Training camp (Specific to each tier)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Disaster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rival School

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The other 2 villains that i would like to be with Ani to round a trio, though Aerona is an Ani type of villain where she's nearly unstoppable, the 3 of them will have weaknesses that will be more prominent as the RP progresses. Let me know if there needs more clarification.
@Frontier Master

EDIT: The post with these villains should be posted by Sunday some time depending if they are approved, its going to be a long post.

Alias: Aerona
Nationality: Japanese Asian / White Caucasian (Appears to be more Asian than she is white)
Height: 5’4 – 5’5
Motivation:
Appearance: Aerona has a pair of unique glowing upturned light periwinkle blue eyes accented with metallic silver and eyeliner in a heavy cat eye fashion and black lipstick. She has a slightly more heart shaped face dark shoulder length blue hair that appears almost black. Her hair is unkempt and parted from the left covering half of her right eye. Her skin is extremely fair and almost porcelain-like. Her overall body type is rather petite and small.
Clothing: Aerona is usually seen dressed in black with a tattered looking crop top, and black mini booty shorts. She wears a pair of black combat boots with thigh high stockings with three white stripes evenly spaced across the top.
Other disguising mark(s): has a sleeve of black and white tattoos down her right arm that includes the back of her hand and fingers. Her tattoos are of intricate ivies that transform in and out of tribal designs with various shading along with some occasional red and pink cherry blossoms accenting certain points.
Abilities / Powers/ Brief Explanation:
· Water manipulation: Aerona commands absolute and complete over water and various other liquids and their forms closely associated with water including but not limited to: blood, ice, liquid based vapors, and to some degree of weather manipulation.
· Psychokinetic: Aerona boasts an extremely high level psychokinetic ability giving her extensive sensory abilities in addition to teleportation, creating protective barriers and force shields, and devastating telekinetic powers
· Regeneration: Aerona is able to heal and regenerate from severe to fatal injuries, her natural ability to do so in addition to her water abilities push her regenerative abilities above even that of Ani’s
· Supernatural Physical Prowess: Aerona’s small and petite body is able to withstand a grossly disproportionate amount of punishment physical, internal, or elemental. In addition she is quite a bit quicker and physically stronger than a typical hero without the assistance of her other powers.
· Supernatural Intelligence: It is unknown if this is a power or if Aerona is simply very intelligent. Aerona is able to concept, design, and create various devices and gadgets that seem to defy the very laws of physics. It’s believed that the parasol weapon Ani wields is one of Aerona’s designs and creations.
Weakness/setback: (Similar villain style to Ani)
Personality: Has seemingly low inhibitions, Aerona is calculating and extremely dangerous, often scheming and exploiting anything and everything she can. She’s extremely intelligent and keeps to herself when it comes to her plans and will only let others know on a need-to-know basis.
Backstory: Speculations say she is an earlier creation of the Institute, but those are unofficial rumors and are just suspicions. She is the supposed mastermind and the one responsible of various deaths of heroes. While Ani seems to be the reckless brawn of the trio, and the lesser known third member, Zoey on the other hand appears to be a non combative member of the trio that focuses mainly on material fabrication, Aerona is the defacto leader and mastermind of the trio.
Alias: Zoey
Nationality: German / White Caucasian
Motivation: Unknown
Appearance: Zoey is a rather pale violet eyed girl with long silvery hair unkempt and swept back that went down past her buttocks with vibrantly violet glowing highlight strands. She is thin, lithe, and with pale skin.
Clothing: Zoey is always seen in a white skin tight body suit with black diamond and line designs around the chest and shoulders, while only black diamond patterns go down the out sides of her legs outlined by glowing violet
Other disguising mark(s): The violet glow of her hair highlights and eyes are the same as the ones on her body suit. She gives an overall other worldly almost ethereal appearance.
· Spontaneous Creation: Zoey has the ability to make something out of nothing. As long as she is able see something she is able to recreate it. Creation works if she sees or reads things ion books, or if something is described to her with enough details. From recreating entire buildings from blue prints to creating a single particle or instance of an element. The more complex an object the longer time it will take for her to create.
· Levitation: Zoey is perpetually floating at all times no matter the reason, she is never seen resting or even sitting on any surface. It a form of flight and is able to achieve decent flight speed and elevation.
· Invisibility: Zoey’s invisibility can be described as true invisibility vanishing from all forms of senses and any way to perceive her.
· Savant intelligence: Zoey’s mind operates faster and stronger than any supercomputer ever devised. It also holds infinite memory to assist her Spontaneous creation, anything she learns she will never forget.
· Regeneration: Zoey is able to heal and regenerate from most wounds, illnesses, and damage given time. Her regenerative abilities are nowhere near as potent as Ani’s or Aerona’s.
Weakness/setback: Outside of her invisibility, she does not have any combat abilities
Personality: Socially she is quite inept preferring to be working on projects and learning new things. Usually quiet and distant she speaks with an airy tone that seems like she’s not quite there. It is not quite known as why she follows Aerona and Ani.
Backstory: As mysterious as her two compatriots, her origins are speculated to be a creation of the Institute. But as far as the Heroes know, she appeared as mysteriously as Ani and Aerona.

Last edited:
The other 2 villains that i would like to be with Ani to round a trio, though Aerona is an Ani type of villain where she's nearly unstoppable, the 3 of them will have weaknesses that will be more prominent as the RP progresses. Let me know if there needs more clarification.
@Frontier Master

EDIT: The post with these villains should be posted by Sunday some time depending if they are approved, its going to be a long post.

Alias: Aerona
Nationality: Japanese Asian / White Caucasian
Motivation:
Appearance: Aerona has a pair of unique glowing upturned light periwinkle blue eyes accented with metallic silver and eyeliner in a heavy cat eye fashion and black lipstick. She has a slightly more heart shaped face dark shoulder length blue hair that appears almost black. Her hair is unkempt and parted from the left covering half of her right eye. Her skin is extremely fair and almost porcelain-like. Her overall body type is rather petite and small.
Clothing: Aerona is usually seen dressed in black with a tattered looking crop top, and black mini booty shorts. She wears a pair of black combat boots with thigh high stockings with three white stripes evenly spaced across the top.
Other disguising mark(s): has a sleeve of black and white tattoos down her right arm that includes the back of her hand and fingers. Her tattoos are of intricate ivies that transform in and out of tribal designs with various shading along with some occasional red and pink cherry blossoms accenting certain points.
· Water manipulation: Aerona commands absolute and complete over water and various other liquids and their forms closely associated with water including but not limited to: blood, ice, liquid based vapors, and to some degree of weather manipulation.
· Psychokinetic: Aerona boasts an extremely high level psychokinetic ability giving her extensive sensory abilities in addition to teleportation, precognition, creating protective barriers and force shields, and devastating telekinetic powers
· Regeneration: Aerona is able to heal and regenerate from severe to fatal injuries, her natural ability to do so in addition to her water abilities push her regenerative abilities above even that of Ani’s
· Supernatural Physical Prowess: Aerona’s small and petite body is able to withstand a grossly disproportionate amount of punishment physical, internal, or elemental. In addition she is quite a bit quicker and physically stronger than a typical hero without the assistance of her other powers.
· Supernatural Intelligence: It is unknown if this is a power or if Aerona is simply very intelligent. Aerona is able to concept, design, and create various devices and gadgets that seem to defy the very laws of physics. It’s believed that the parasol weapon Ani wields is one of Aerona’s designs and creations.
Weakness/setback: (Similar villain style to Ani)
Personality: Has seemingly low inhibitions, Aerona is calculating and extremely dangerous, often scheming and exploiting anything and everything she can. She’s extremely intelligent and keeps to herself when it comes to her plans and will only let others know on a need-to-know basis.
Backstory: Speculations say she is an earlier creation of the Institute, but those are unofficial rumors and are just suspicions. She is the supposed mastermind and the one responsible of various deaths of heroes. While Ani seems to be the reckless brawn of the trio, and the lesser known third member, Zoey on the other hand appears to be a non combative member of the trio that focuses mainly on material fabrication, Aerona is the defacto leader and mastermind of the trio.
Alias: Zoey
Nationality: German / White Caucasian
Motivation: Unknown
Appearance: Zoey is a rather pale violet eyed girl with long silvery hair unkempt and swept back that went down past her buttocks with vibrantly violet glowing highlight strands. She is thin, lithe, and with pale skin.
Clothing: Zoey is always seen in a white skin tight body suit with black diamond and line designs around the chest and shoulders, while only black diamond patterns go down the out sides of her legs outlined by glowing violet
Other disguising mark(s): The violet glow of her hair highlights and eyes are the same as the ones on her body suit. She gives an overall other worldly almost ethereal appearance.
· Spontaneous Creation: Zoey has the ability to make something out of nothing. As long as she is able see something she is able to recreate it. Creation works if she sees or reads things ion books, or if something is described to her with enough details. From recreating entire buildings from blue prints to creating a single particle or instance of an element
· Levitation: Zoey is perpetually floating at all times no matter the reason, she is never seen resting or even sitting on any surface. It a form of flight and is able to achieve decent flight speed and elevation.
· Invisibility: Zoey’s invisibility can be described as true invisibility vanishing from all forms of senses and any way to perceive her.
· Savant intelligence: Zoey’s mind operates faster and stronger than any supercomputer ever devised. It also holds infinite memory to assist her Spontaneous creation, anything she learns she will never forget.
· Regeneration: Zoey is able to heal and regenerate from most wounds, illnesses, and damage given time. Her regenerative abilities are nowhere near as potent as Ani’s or Aerona’s.
Weakness/setback: Outside of her invisibility, she does not have any combat abilities
Personality: Socially she is quite inept preferring to be working on projects and learning new things. Usually quiet and distant she speaks with an airy tone that seems like she’s not quite there. It is not quite known as why she follows Aerona and Ani.
Backstory: As mysterious as her two compatriots, her origins are speculated to be a creation of the Institute. But as far as the Heroes know, she appeared as mysteriously as Ani and Aerona.
Not so sure about precognition for Aerona, and the spontaneity of Zoey’s creation Is a little concerning as well. If we could downgrade the precog to enhanced reflexes and maybe put a scale on the time taken for creation like for obvious reasons a building takes longer than a single brick which could be done almost spontaneously

@Frontier Master
Yea I'm taking precog out, after reading it through again Aerona already has the ability i wanted the precog to achieve. enchanched reflexes and all that stuff comes packed with the physical prowess thing

Zoey's creation scaling has been edited in, was already going to be like that, was going to be something she would have shown in the RP, but yea i put in there now too

@Frontier Master
Yea I'm taking precog out, after reading it through again Aerona already has the ability i wanted the precog to achieve. enchanched reflexes and all that stuff comes packed with the physical prowess thing

Zoey's creation scaling has been edited in, was already going to be like that, was going to be something she would have shown in the RP, but yea i put in there now too
Perfect I'll add them to the villain bios now

I think I've fallen a bit too far behind, I'll try and see about catching up soon. The other Silver members are after their pieces or whatever the objectives were, right?

P.S. Might consider making a villain character. @Foxex, what are the chances my guy would band together with yours?

@Red Gallade well that will depend on their ultimate goals, and if they can tolerate each other. The Trio are together because they initially emerged as a trio with a unified plan that they are executing

Aerona and Ani are pretty much Chaotic Evil characters, they are going to get rid of things that can stop them first, then proceed to just wreck havoc to their hearts content to attract Heroes to them because they hate the world, especially Heroes. Zoey though, is something a bit different

I'm sure you'll understand after a clip of him or two, for now Imma just try and find where I left off and hopefully catch up before I think about making him.

Still haven't decided on his powers though...

Should I just get started on Leon's trial to receive his key fragment?

Last edited:
I'm sure you'll understand after a clip of him or two, for now Imma just try and find where I left off and hopefully catch up before I think about making him.

Still haven't decided on his powers though...

Should I just get started on Leon's trial to receive his key fragment?
This is the first task really, so all you have to do is deal with the boulders and get your third of the key

And hopefully this will be an interesting villain.
Alias: The Last Laugh
Height: 6'0"
Nationality: British
Alignment: Chaotic Evil (Villain)
Motivation: "I just like what I do. It's fun!"
Appearance: Nobody knows what his real appearance looks like, only that he has a slim body build.
Clothing: He wears a Red and Black four droopy pointed jester hat and what looks like a Gold crown above it and a White mask that completely covers his head and the face resembling an ear wide closed mouth smile and upward facing crescent Black eyes with Red pupils and vertical splits over the eyes. His attire looks a lot like that of a jester with Red and black markings with gold linings and a coat with an ankle long frayed tail, White gloves, Black pants and shin high elf boots.
Personality: As his jester like appearance shows, The Last Laugh is a jolly, playful and happy-go-lucky individual who looks as if he never takes anything seriously. He views life as one big comedy and seems to find chaos and death to he extremely funny, often at times he tends to burst in to fits of psychotic laughter, although there are times where if something doesn't go his way, he shows a brief moment of extreme rage. There are times when he gets serious and when he does, he changes to a cold, calm and sadistic man with a manipulative side. Most people say that he's unpredictable and even people who work with him don't know if they'll live or die as he'll just kill someone before even realizing it... not that he cares.
Power(s):
  • Replication - He can create up to five clones of himself, these clones look exactly like him, so it's hard to tell them apart. The setback is the clones aren't as strong and disappear after taking a certain amount of pain or injuries.
  • Reflexes - He can react and respond a lot faster than the average human being, although he doesn't have the stamina to support it.
  • Unpredictability - Because of his psychotic like nature, nobody knows what he is able to do next--not even himself.
  • "Resourcefulness" - He can get out a wide range of items that he can use in battle, almost in a cartoon like manner like guns and melee weapons and shows decent use with some more than others.

Last edited:
All righty, I'll go for silver then!

Name: Allayna Lorean
Nickname (optional): Allie
Nationality: Originally French, moved to US at 6
Dorm: Silver
Appearance: Allie is a taller girl, standing at 5'11", with very long black hair usually tied into a large ponytail. Her eyes are greener than the deepest forest glade, and she's about 137.5 lbs. Her body is pretty thin, but she has muscle around her upper arms and stomach, as well as her calves and thighs.
Outfit (civilian clothes): While not being a hero or at school, she usually wears a pain white t-shirt, and depending on the season, will either put on a lighter dull blue vest or a heavier, small black jacket. She wears heavy brown boots, she can wear heels but prefers not to. She also wears black leggings and a long navy-blue skirt over them.
Costume (hero garb):

Power(s): Berserk
Explanation: This ability increases her physical strength incrementally, in terms of what she calls- "grades." The higher the number, the higher the grade.
For reference- Grade 1: Extremely Weak Power Increase
Grade 50: Upper limit of her Power as of now, becomes incredibly deadly.
At her upper levels, her power begins to create a bright glow on her skin, starting as yellow but increasing from Orange to Red as her Power Grade increases. Her body can release energy shockwaves and heated electricity at those upper levels, giving her a ranged ability.
Weakness/setback: Every increase in Grade begins to make her more and more enraged, becoming malicious and "berserk" In some of her higher levels. This makes her more and more dangerous but much more prone to losing control or possibly hurting someone incredibly bad.
Extra information:

Backstory(only really needs to be brief, I'd prefer to learn the details of your characters' backgrounds naturally through the RP): Allie came from France to the US at 6, and barely remembers the place at all. She know a little bit of the language, but is much more proficient in English. She spent her later years of grade school focusing on honing berserk, which had gotten her in trouble for kicking the butts of several students over the years due to unintentional activation of the power. She's quite proud of how far she's come with her power over the years, but her kind heart doesn't allow her to boast about it.

All righty, I'll go for silver then!

Name: Allayna Lorean
Nickname (optional): Allie
Nationality: Originally French, moved to US at 6
Dorm: Silver
Appearance: Allie is a taller girl, standing at 5'11", with very long black hair usually tied into a large ponytail. Her eyes are greener than the deepest forest glade, and she's about 137.5 lbs. Her body is pretty thin, but she has muscle around her upper arms and stomach, as well as her calves and thighs.
Outfit (civilian clothes): While not being a hero or at school, she usually wears a pain white t-shirt, and depending on the season, will either put on a lighter dull blue vest or a heavier, small black jacket. She wears heavy brown boots, she can wear heels but prefers not to. She also wears black leggings and a long navy-blue skirt over them.
Costume (hero garb):

Power(s): Berserk
Explanation: This ability increases her physical strength incrementally, in terms of what she calls- "grades." The higher the number, the higher the grade.
For reference- Grade 1: Extremely Weak Power Increase
Grade 50: Upper limit of her Power as of now, becomes incredibly deadly.
At her upper levels, her power begins to create a bright glow on her skin, starting as yellow but increasing from Orange to Red as her Power Grade increases. Her body can release energy shockwaves and heated electricity at those upper levels, giving her a ranged ability.
Weakness/setback: Every increase in Grade begins to make her more and more enraged, becoming malicious and "berserk" In some of her higher levels. This makes her more and more dangerous but much more prone to losing control or possibly hurting someone incredibly bad.
Extra information:

Backstory(only really needs to be brief, I'd prefer to learn the details of your characters' backgrounds naturally through the RP): Allie came from France to the US at 6, and barely remembers the place at all. She know a little bit of the language, but is much more proficient in English. She spent her later years of grade school focusing on honing berserk, which had gotten her in trouble for kicking the butts of several students over the years due to unintentional activation of the power. She's quite proud of how far she's come with her power over the years, but her kind heart doesn't allow her to boast about it.
Apologies for the delayed reply, that seems acceptable for silver tier.