• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Heart Village (RP)

Dylan looked at her, she looked like she knew something else or wanted to say something else, but Dylan's not one for pick out answer's. "Hey, well thanks for picking me off of my butt." Dylan turned around and started to walk away, but then he turned back and pulled his present from his sack, and placed it on the snow with the message. "Hope to see you again." And then he fluttered his wings and took off up from the ground and started to fly away, but when he got high enough, he started to glide so he could see over town, he felt better knowing he wasn't a total jerk.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
After eating some berries she yawned. Dear me is the sun setting already? She thought. She slowly walked to her cabin 432. She wanted to get into her room and start sleeping before she collapsed as she often did when she was tired. She stored the remaining berries in a fridge for safekeeping and then proceeded to hop into her bed. She was a light sleeper and a knock on the door would wake her up, but she tried to sleep when she had a chance.

Pandora picked up the present and sighed. "Well... that could've gone better, I really need to talk to him though..." She went back to her spot and began softly singing a lullaby she remembered from her childhood. After about an hour of star gazing she walked back to her cabin.

As Dylan was gliding away, he thought of the gift and what was in it. Dylan thought that a pink bow would look nice with her fashion design. Not to flashy and looked nice. Dylan was never good with picking presents so who knows if it would ever be the best he could do. He was thinking of getting gifts for everyone. As he was running through the list of people and the things he could get he stopped at Breeze, what would he do for him? He screwed up his only thing he had on him, that made Dylan stop thinking for a while until he got to town.

Pandora opened the door to her cabin and took off her ear muffs and scarf. She sat on the couch and set the present down. She wanted to make some tea but Alex had destroyed all the tea cups. She sat down and opened her present. "Wow... I love it!" She quickly put the bow on her right ear. "Maybe I should ask someone if I could borrow there tea set?" She asked herself that while she searched for some sweets.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Emerald decided he should make it up to Majesty by at the very least apologizing, so he asked the receptionist for Majesty dorm number. He figured it out and knocked on the door when he got there, "Can I come in?"

Pandora walked over to a random cabin and knocked on the door. "U-um hello?" She asked when there wasn't a response when she knocked. "I guess no one's home." She was about to walk away but then saw Dylan flying above her, she waved at him, seeing if she could start a conversation with him.

Dylan looks around town from above looking at all of the lights, he has a lot of altitude so he turns around to glide home. When he reaches his house he sees Pandora waving towards him. Dylan waves back and turns to have a smooth runway to land on. When he comes in he kicks up some snow, but not too much. Dylan looks at Pandora who is now wearing the bow he gave her. "Hey, you found me. You look better then i thought with that bow, you like it?" Dylan gleams with joy and then looks at her. "Hey whats up? You need something?"

Pandora blushed at his compliment. "I love it, and I was just gonna ask if I could borrow your tea set, if you have one of course." She gave him a smile, it looked kind of forced but at the same time genuine. "Okay! You just need to ask about what happened with Breeze, you got this!" That one thought bounced around her head, making her more anxious then before.

Dylan looked at her, it seemed like she was giving him a funny laugh. "Sure thing, i think i have one. Here come inside." Dylan walked inside and looked around at where he keeps his dishes and everything, sure enough he had only one cup, the cup he kept from the first time Pandora gave him tea. "Hey would you look at this, its the tea cup i took when everything broke, sorry for not giving it back at the time, but other then that i don't have anything else, sorry..." Dylan thought about his decision to keep the cup, was it right of him to keep it? Probably it was, seeing they were busy.
Dylan looks at Breeze. "Ok, i will do a 1v1 agienst you first Breeze! And everyone else can wait in the stands and watch!" Dylan looks at the shattered cups, then looks at his own cup. "Mmmmm..."

Pandora nodded. "Well... I actually had an extra tea set... I needed to talk to you." Pandora looked down at her feet. "I... what happened with you and Breeze? I mean... you looked.... Well..." She has a hard time making out her words. She was really nervous, she didn't want to insult him.

Dylan didn't take that as a supersize. "That's how you knew where I went, you didn't go out for a sight trip, if you where you would have stayed up there longer." Dylan looked down, no expression. "Well i guess i have to tell you. When me and Breeze were fighting, i got the upper hand, see? When he feel over, i gave him another shot but that was just a part of my strategy, I used detect to counter attack him and when doing that i popped the floaty around his neck, it seemed to be something special." Dylan looked down, a tear rolled down his eye, "If i was not so stupid and used him for my own glory, maybe things would be ok, but no! I messed up, I took my glory to a horrible level!" Dylan suddenly gave off a cold aura, very cold.

Pandora was at a lost for words. "I-I... didn't... sorry... just... I... it's... well..." She noticed his cold aura. She obviously had brought up the wrong topic. "Why did I even bring it up!?" She was panicking. She placed the tea cup on the counter and started walking over to him, but then backed up. "I'm supposed to do something! I mean... UGH!" She scolded herself in her mind.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
"Zzz..." a knock on the door woke her up "What?" she asked. "Oh, sure you can come in." she looked in the mirror before going to the door. Her hair fur was slightly messed up and her bows laid abandoned in the wardrobe but there's nothing she could do about it right now. She slowly opened the door as if she expected a monster to be on the other side. "Phew, it's you," she said once she saw Emerald.

Dylan looked up. "This is the side of me that gets me no friends. Its horrifying, i know." Dylan wiped his frozen tear off. "I usually do this when I'm angry or sad. But now i am happy to get this out of me. If i held it in i would not be able to control myself at all." Dylan looked at his hands, frost were on his hands now. "If you want to know why i only battle, its because it lets out my rage and turns it into joy, confidence, and sometimes even a learning experience. But that battle was only a learning experience, sorry about that." Dylan wiped off another tear, this time it was still wet, warmer even. "I don't expect you to say anything or do anything, a question is a question and there is no harm in it."

Pandora began to think. "Maybe it could work?" She thought to herself. "W-well... I th-think you should tr-try to apologize, m-maybe even get him a-a new floaty." She suggested, she stuttered even though she didn't look scared. Pandora had also taken out a handkerchief and offered it to Dylan. "Mistakes h-happen, it's n-not like you c-could control i-it." She said as she tried to cheer him up.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yeah, I just wanted to say sorry for running off like that, I guess I was just shy," Emerald told Majesty as he sat down and asked, "Anything you wanna say to me?" He was being polite and social instead of awkward, which was an improvement to his last interaction with the Ninetales.

Dylan grabbed the handkerchief and wiped his tears. "You know, i thought of that and that just seems weird, think of it, if you give somebody something you broke that they had for probably their entire life, how would they feel? You cant replace something you broke, its gone for good, but maybe it could, idk but i think i will get him something even better. But hey, its just personal preference." Dylan thought that is a better approach to the problem then to just get a new one. Unless if he is wrong then who knows, that is what he asks himself the most, who knows.

Pandora nodded. "I would b-be happy to help." She gave him a smile, most of her stuttering had vanished, maybe it was because she was more comfortable around Dylan know... who knows? She knew she couldn't make everyone happy, but she would most definitely try.

After countless days and nights on the adventure to Heart Village, The Lucario finally made it to the village. Some say that the Heart Village has a legend around it. Even though Titanium doesn’t know the legend, he came to find out about it. Soon getting up the mountain, he saw a little village covered in snow and ice. “Cool.” He said. Titanium decided to walk around the village for a view of it.

Dylan nodded with a huge smile. "Thanks for helping me. And i hope i can help you in any way." Dylan pondered a bit. "Alright im gonna sleep on it, maybe that'l help. But for now, i hope you can push this aside and try not to get caught up in my mess. Alright goodnight Pandora." Dylan gave her a half hearty smile.

"Goodnight Dylan, and thank you." She said as she opens the door and left his cabin. She was blushing, but she didn't know exactly why. Maybe it was the cold getting to her? Or something else... She shook her head trying to shake off the thought. She decided to go to sleep as well, tomorrow was the festival.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
"Oh, it's fine no need to apologize." she thought for a moment. "Well, there is something I've been wondering about. When do you think the festival starts?" she asked out of pure curiosity for if they had announced the date she hadn't been paying attention. "What are you bring as an offering? Ooh do you think the gods like berries?" she blinked. "Sorry I usually talk too much."
Ooc:Oopsy wasn't paying attention when you posted sorry

Shadow saw the beautiful sunset and jumped from the tree and walked to his dorm thinking how he was going to find the rumor out if he couldn't do it himself. "Man I might come here for nothing at all the reason came here was to find out a rumor I cant even do a silly rumor im a failure. Shadow says as he wonders what to do at this point.

After walking for a bit, Titanium grew tired. “This place sure is cool, I might stay here for a bit.” He thought in his head. He walked to one of the cottage’s, got a dorm, and walked in his little dorm. The number was listed: #329. He unpacked his stuff, layed on his bed, and read a book until he fell asleep.

As Shadow sees the sun set and the moon rise he wonders if tomorrow he should visit the festival tomorrow(RP time)or not. "Well better go to sleep hopefully no one will see me go hide in my tree." Shadow says as he drifts asleep.

Lydia gave a deep breath, looking up as the sky grew from the warm orange sunset shade to the black, inky night sky. It had been a long day, the Tsareena making a couple new friends in the process. Between the tea and the accident that happened with Breeze in the battle she was watching earlier, she figured it was time for a rest. She turned to Alexander, cocking her head to the side. "It's getting a bit late, isn't it? I think I'm going to head to bed now. Especially if the festival is tomorrow... Who knows, maybe I'll run into everyone that I met today." With a soft smile, she departed, waving goodbye to him and any other of her new friends, heading back to her cabin and calling it a night.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze clicked off his PGD. He put it on his bedside table, yawning. He looked out the window, before closing the curtains. He turned off the lights, and flopped himself onto his bed. He curled up into a ball, his little head resting on his tail. He just kind of threw the blanket over him. He usually slept like this...

Alexander unlocked the door to his cabin and found Pandora laying there asleep, he yawned and quietly closed the door as he took off his jacket. He goes over to his bed and gets under the covers. He thought to himself "isn't it one big coincidence that we all came here on around the same day?" He soon found himself getting lost in his thoughts. He had now fallen asleep without realizing he had.

Little did Alex know, Pandora was wide awake. She had gotten maybe a hour or two of sleep. She quietly got out of bed and looked out the window. "Hmmm, well the sun is starting to rise..." Pandora said as she went over to the kitchen "I'll make some breakfast...." She murmured something else as she took the eggs out of the fridge.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Majesty woke up in a chair. That's weird why aren't I in bed... she thought to herself. A brief moment later she remembered that she had seemed to be talking just before she drifted off. "Perhaps breakfast wouldn't hurt..." she murmured out loud. She walked over to the refrigerator and stuck her head in looking for something. She poured the flour into a bowl and began making pancakes. Soon she scooped about a dozen onto separate plates. She left two on the counter and the rest she wrapped before putting in the refrigerator. She then continued to make scrambled eggs and put them to the side of the pancakes. "There," she said satisfied. She attempted to eat it but soon recoiled as her tongue felt like it was burning. "Hot hot!" she screamed as she almost tore off the fridge door to find moomoo milk. After a good amount of milk later, she decided to let it cool off. She posted a note on the counter that said Going out shopping you can take a plate just in case anyone wanted to come see her. Not like that will happen she thought as she ran outside heading toward the store. I'm running out of food supply she thought.

Alexander was on an errand for Pandora. "Hmmm, okay... well..." He re-read the list over and over in his mind. "OOF!" He walks past Majesty and heads straight for the lamp post behind her. He fell on the ground, his head was spinning in more than one direction. He dropped the list on the ground right next to him. "Uuugggghhhh." Those are the only words he manages to get out before fainting than and there.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Beep... Beep... Beep... Breeze slowly woke up, and shut off the alarm clock. He slowly walked over to the curtains, and opened them. The light came in, and was really bright in Breeze's eyes, because the room was dark. "Oh god!" He turned the light on, and tried to adjust his eyes. Breeze was kind of horrible and very tired in the morning. He walked to the kitchen and tried to find some food. But before that, he heated up some water and poured it into a cup. He took a packet of hot chocolate and poured it in, and added some moo moo milk. He walked out to his front steps. He drank the entire cup and left it on his steps. He felt a bit energized by the hot chocolate.

Wait! A voice in his mind nudged him. Breeze suddenly remembered the sled that was left under that tree. He rushed over to the tree, and he noticed the sled was gone. "What the..." He then realized that it might of just snowed on top of the sled. He managed to dig out the sled, and planned to sled down the hill.

Pandora was finally done with the huge breakfast she had planned. She had called the receptionists before hand to plan out the "event". "Where's Alex? He's probably off doing something random and completely idiotic." She laughed. She looked out the window with yet another cup of tea, Alex had payed the village for the tea cups and they got replacements, so it was all good. Anyways, Pandora noticed Breeze sledding down the hill "Hmmm, I've yet to try any activities here... maybe I should go sledding." An abrupt timer had ruined her train of thought. "Oh! The cakes done." The cake filled the air with a delicious aroma. "Made too perfection!" She says as she takes off her apron.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze reached the end without anything crazy happening. The sledding made him more awake, so he wasn't groggy and tired anymore. He started to haul the sled up the hill, and as soon as he got to the top, it started to snow. Breeze hadn't actually been outside when it was snowing before. A small drop of snow landed on his nose, and melted off. Breeze's eyes lit up. "It's snowing!" He ran around in circles.

"Taa-daa!" She said as she put the final strawberry on top of her cake. It was a vanilla bread cake with 5 giant layers strawberry icing and about 10 strawberries on each layer. She was extremely proud as it literally took her 5 hours. "Now... who do I share this with exactly?" She decided to cancel the whole big breakfast plan. "Hmmm, maybe I should just hand some pieces out? Well In sure Breeze would want some." She washed her face and put on her snow clothes. She then carefully cut two pieces of the cut and placed it on a beautiful and expensive looking tray. She then put a fancy fork on the tray with the cake and wrapped in suran wrap. She did the same thing until half of the cake was gone. "Alright. Let's do this." She was carrying a big tray filled with slices of cake and tea cups when she approached Breeze. "H-hey Breeze, want s-some cake and t-tea?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh hey." Breeze turned to Pandora. "I'll have some cake, thanks." Breeze took a piece of cake. He didn't like strawberries that much, but he didn't hate them. He would've eaten the cake no matter what anyways. Cake is cake. He started to eat. He sat down in the snow. "So, the festival is later today. Are you going?"

Pandora smiled and sat down on a boulder and set her tray down. "I honestly don't know... I mean... I've never been good... at communicating.. or like... partying..." She sighed. "Put I'll probably... go... if I.... feel like... it... yeah..." She looked up at the sky and caught a snow flake in her hands, but it melted as soon as it made contact with her.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"You should go! It'll be nice, err fun." Breeze caught himself before he did anything crazy, that would've been kind of embarrassing. "I'm not that good with parties and such myself..." Breeze finished his cake. Another snowflake landed on his nose. Why do these snow flakes like my nose!?

Pandora nodded. " Yeah... well uh... thanks... for um... yeah..." Pandora was just trying throwing words together to try and make up a sentence at this point. Honestly, she didn't even give her words a second thought right now, she was way too anxious about the festival. She sighed and gave Breeze a half smile.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Hey, I think everyone would be anxious. It's kind of normal. Especially since this is a huge festival." Breeze started to whisper. "But the reward is so worth it!" Breeze giggled, and stared off into the distance, smiling. He already wished he lived here, and he had only been here for one night. "On another note, how did you sleep?"