• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Heart Village (RP)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
YOU MUST JOIN HERE BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD! -->
https://pokecharms.com/threads/heart-village-discussion-thread.18673/#post-573263

Breeze dropped his tiny suitcase, and his eyes lit up. He had finally arrived. It took so long, but Breeze had finally made it. "I'M HERE!" He loudly, and happily, yelled out. Breeze's two tails hung high in excitement. He started running through the snow, after picking up his little blue suitcase. He didn't stop until he got to his cabin. The cabin was towards the back end of the village, so he ran through the village and got a good look at it.

He was so tired of running, his legs ached now. Why didn't I just fly? Breeze sighed. His two tails could provide enough lift to make him fly. Then he realized. Oh yeah, that just makes my tails hurt... Breeze unlocked the cabin door and entered it. He put his blue suitcase on his bed, which was in the same room. The cabin was only two rooms, a bedroom, and a bathroom, but it was perfect for him. Buizels were small, so it was perfect. He took a light blue coloured beanie out of his suitcase and put it on.

Ariana stood in the snow looking at the cabins. Yay! I finally got here! she smiled. It had taken hours, but she was finally in Heart Village.
Her sparkling blue eyes shone as she began to walk towards what seemed to be her cabin. Oh wait. She stopped and opened up her suitcase, she grabbed her brush and started to groom her ears. She had always been vain since she was little, and always wanted to look her best.

Ariana saw a buizel stepping into his cabin, hmm... looks like I'm the second one here she thought. She walked over to her cabin and opened up the door, shutting it after her. "Wow!" She gasped as she saw a big bed with a fireplace. "This place looks amazing!" She put her suitcase onto the white queen-sized bed and continued to look through the cabin. Her cabin wasn't particularly big, just a bedroom and a bathroom. But she loved it regardless. She began to unpack.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze had unpacked. It was kind of quick, since he didn't need to pack clothes or anything like that. Only the bare essentials, which for Breeze, was a small portable game device and hot chocolate packets, as well as a few snacks. There was a general store in town, so he could get food and such. Breeze decided to explore the village and play in the snow. He could rent skis and sleds and stuff, that would be fun. Besides the love stuff, Heart Village also had some pretty good ski routes, and Breeze liked skiing.

Ariana was unpacking, she had many bows and brushes to unpack as well as many makeup products that made her look that much better. When she was finished, she looked outside and ,once again, saw the buizel. Even though she was vain, she was still ridiculously shy. Maybe I should say hi. She thought. She quietly watched him playing in the snow, still confused about if she should say hello to him. In the end, she didn't feel ready to talk to new people yet and just watched instead.

It always seems like there’s more beauty to a place touched by the pristine white of freshly fallen snow. Snow adds an almost magical charm to everything – no matter what it is. Especially this quaint little mountain village. Cozy cabins with snow covered roofs, the gorgeous scenery of the towering mountains in the distance – not a single flaw to be found.

“It’s so col-“ Lacey’s disapproving muttering was interrupted by a small sneeze. Charming. Looking around the cabins she set down her bags in the crispy snow for a moment and attempted to push up her collar of fleece with her arms – trying to cover her uncomfortably cold face. She wasn’t used to this – at all! The only ‘cold’ she knew was still above freezing temperatures.

Walking around lost for a short while she eventually found the cabin she had rented for the occasion – intending to stay a while. At least until she got used to the cold. Searching through her bags Lacey eventually fished the cabin key out of one of the smaller pockets. Entering the cabin, she closed the door behind her and locked herself in so she could unpack in peace.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze hadn't noticed Ariana, so he continued walking, after throwing some snow for a bit. He was definitely going ski-ing tomorrow, because he would get used to the place today, and tomorrow he could go skiing. He could do so many cool tricks by using his tails to fly in order to get sooooo much air time. He was going to the main plaza, maybe some people would be there. He didn't really want to talk, but he could make some friends. He started to walk off.

Ariana saw him walk away, where's he going? she thought. She suddenly realised he was heading towards the main plaza, stood in front of her mirror and said "Alright Ariana! This is your big chance to make some friends!" She brushed her ears and walked out of her cabin, slowly trailing behind breeze. She was smiling as she was proud of herself for finally deciding to come out of her shell. Today is my day she thought to herself.

After a while of arranging items and sorting out her clothing – Lacey finally unlocked the door once more and stepped out into the snowy village. This time prepared with a soft, crème-colored winter coat to shield herself from the touch of winter. After locking the cabin door behind her she set out to find Pokémon – even if every fiber in her body was more-or-less unwilling to do so.

But, it’s what she came here to do – so she pulled through and headed out in the direction of the town center. The main plaza – surely there were Pokémon there? If not, then she could at least find someone to ask were everyone would be at this time of day. It was a flawless plan! If only the snow wasn’t so hindering to her attempt at keeping a steady pace.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze reached the Plaza. No one was there. Kind of a bummer... Breeze noticed that the plaza happened to be the only place that seemed to be plowed. There was a statue of a Glaceon in the center, that had a fence around it. Breeze noticed a small sign that had a map of the village. On the map, there was a place known as Pine Cliff. Underneath the blip, there was a small description.

"Pine cliffs has the perfect view of the entire mountain range. 2 miles from Plaza."

Well, I'll have to go there. Breeze decided he would go there sometime, but he didn't want to hike uphill for two miles. He kept reading the map, since he forgot to bring his own, and he wanted to know where everything was.

Ariana arrived at the main plaza and saw the buizel. Remember, today you are making friends. She said to herself. She slowly walked up to the buizel and tripped in the snow. "Oww!" She yelled as her face hit the icy floor right in front of the buizel. She went bright red with embarrassment. She got up, and ran away back to her cabin, snow covering her face. Her plan to make friends had not worked out. She put her head onto her pillow, on the edge of tears.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze noticed Ariana trip in front of him. He was going to help her get up, but then she ran away. What's up with her? She doesn't look okay. He was going to try to talk to her, but Breeze noticed that Ariana had gone in her cabin. Oh well, then. Breeze started walking to the General Store to buy food, since he had none. He would then rent a sled or something, and sled down this giant hill that was on the map. He opened the door to the store, to find it being run by a Kecleon. He had noticed that almost all of these types of stores were run by Kecleons. Weird... He bought the groceries he needed, and took them to his cabin.

Last edited:
Ariana felt extremely embarrassed and was now sitting on her bed wiping tears off her face. I bet he thinks I'm a complete idiot now she thought to herself. I just need a nice relaxing bath. She went into her bathroom and run herself a nice warm bath. She got into it, and began to wash all the snow off her face. She lay in the bath feeling relaxed, and tried to get her mind off what had happened. When she got out, she dried herself and lied in her bed underneath her covers. Still feeling embarrassed and upset, she went to sleep.

Lydia trudged through the heavy snow of thr village, seemingly in pain as she was hit with a gentle breeze of cold air. She messed up big time, not even bothering to wear a jacket despite being pure Grass. Luckily, she had at least brought it with her, and decided that she would change into it first thing when she unpacked. Lydia hurried to her cabin, ignoring any other Pokemon for the time being, not out of malice but her need to just get inside oh please its so cold.

She finally made it, shutting the door as a flurry of snowflakes crept inside, the Tsareena keeping her promise and opening her suitcase to put on her jacket right away. She kept her door unlocked however, just incase any housewarming parties decided to show up. Mmm... House warm...

Slate tumbled infront of the entrance to Heart Village, his legs were tired and weak from traveling for three hours straight on foot. He slowly got up, grasping onto the handle of his suitcase and began walking past cabins, trying to find his cabin. Okay, my cabin's number is 125, can't forget that. He thought before making a turn to cabin 125. Slate quickly brought out the keys to the cabin from a small pocket outside the suitcase and unlocked the door.

A sigh of satisfaction was made from Slate before he locked the door behind him and land on the soft couch in front of a fireplace. He then sat up and opened his suitcase, making sure he didn't loose anything that was important, like his figure skating skates. He started to unpack and quickly warmed his freezing fingers by the fireplace before putting on a pair of white mittens and heading out the door. The door creaked a bit when he went outside but what would you expect, its a cabin after all. He locked the door and hid the keys inside one of his mittens and brought out a brochure about Heart Village.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze entered his cabin and put the food he got on his counter. Breeze was getting kind of hungry, so he took a few Sitrus berries. He took a small backpack out of his suitcase and put it on. Breeze put the Sitrus berries in his backpack, as well as some other snacks. He decided to start hiking towards Pine Cliff. He got out of his cabin, and snacked on a few berries before heading off.

Pandora hopped off of Arendales (A Altaria and life long friend of Pandora) back as they landed right in front of Heart Village. "Thanks for the lift Aren." Pandora says as she makes sure she had all of her luggage. "No problem, My house is just around the corner anyway, cya." Pandora waves as Arendale flies away. "Well that saves me from a walk." She picked up her luggage and walked through the front gates of Heart Village. "Wow... it's beautiful, just like in the pamphlet." She says as she looks at all the pretty lights and little cabins lined up for the guest. Her feet make a crunching sound and she looks for her cabin. "Now where's number 393?" She said to herself as she passed other guest.

While trying to find her cabin she stumbles upon a rustic cabin lodge cafe. She takes a quick sniff "Delicious! And I am hungry... might as well!" She says as she walks through the doors of the cafe. She waits in line till it's her turn to order. "Hello. Can I get a Tapu Cocoa and a Slurpuffcake?" She ask the Fraxure who was working the cash register. "Coming right up, your total is $10.50." Pandora hands the Fraxure her money and sits at a table while she waits for her snack and drink.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze was ready to go, but he felt kind of lonely. He wished he had someone to be with. The view at the top would be a lot nicer with someone to enjoy it with. It was almost like Breeze was getting brainwashed by the atmosphere to go find someone. He didn't see anyone. He remembered the Lopunny that tripped in front of him. I wonder what she would be like. Oh well. Breeze started walking, and eventually he got to the trail. The snow was thin there, so it was easy to walk. "2 miles... Here I go." He started walking. The trail winded up the side of the mountain, with a giant cliff face on the side. The view was perfect, and he wasn't even at the top yet.

Pandora was eating her cupcake as she walked out of the cafe. She took a sip of hot chocolate and sighed. After five minutes she finally had found her room. She opens it with her key as she took the last bite of her cupcake. She walked in and locked the door behind her. She sighed as she set her drink down and began to unpack everything. When she finished she grabbed her drink and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. After she had finished her drink she soon fell asleep.

Dylan walked through the area, looking around at all of the Pokemon and seeing how happy they were together as friends. Dylan came here to make some friends, but he does not know how to knowing that he never had any, he only battled and won, nobody really liked his vibe. He dropped by his cabin to unload his pack of stuff be brought. He jumped into his bed and looked at the sky through the glass in the roof. He felt at home here and wanted to stay here, at least for a while...

After warming herself up again, Lydia secured her coat onto herself and made her way back outside. She made sure to lock the door to her cabin, murmuring the number under her breath. "341... I'll have to remember that." She tucked her key into the pocket of her coat, lined with soft fur and a soft pink color to match her hairband. Her first few steps back into the snow were slow, careful not to slip or trip. Cautiously, she made her way to the center of the village, thankful that at least someone had taken the time to plow the area. Her eyes gazed upwards to a beautiful ice sculpture of a Glaceon, the attractive artwork giving the village some flair and beauty. Lydia gave a soft sigh, adjusting to the ice and cold as she looked over to the town map, seeing what kind of shops and attractions were nearby.

Pandora awoke from her nap and yawned. "Well... I should have a look around." She got up off the couch and turned the TV off. She slipped on her scarf, snow dress, and ear muffs back on and walked out. She flips out a pamphlet "Hmmmm, maybe Use should go ice skating." She thought about it. "Well... yeah I'm gonna go." She shoved the pamphlet in her pocket and walked towards the ice rink.

Dylan got up from his bed to check out what was going on in the town. He put on his coat and walked outside over to cafe. In the cafe were many Pokemon drinking hot chocolate and coffee. Dylan sits down at one of the tables and orders a medium hot chocolate and starts to drink. He drank most of his hot chocolate and then looked to see that alot of the Pokemon had friends who they were hanging with, Dylan went back to finishing his hot chocolate.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
After less than half a mile, Breeze was too tired to continue. He was breathing heavily. "W-well, I-I knew I couldn't go too far..." Breeze mumbled to himself. "I was tired before..." He could continue by using his tail to fly, but he wouldn't last long at all. He took his backpack off, and sat down. His back against the wall of dirt. He stared into the valley, the valley was completely white, covered in snow. "Woah." Breeze's jaw dropped. He did wish he had someone to share this view with.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Majesty jumped off one last peak and into Heart Village. Her pink fur and blue ribbons glistened against the snowy landscape. She'd brought along her collection of bows. She looked around for her cabin 432. She finally saw her cabin and headed toward it. Once inside she gently placed down her collection of bows in her closet. After filling up the closet she left the rest of her bows in her suitcase which she propped up next to the closet. She finally stopped to get a good look around her cabin. The fluffy carpet was as pink as her fur and her decor and furniture were pastel blue like her bows. She leapt up to her window seat looking around. She soon got bored from just sitting and decided to go out and explore the outdoors. She stepped out of her cabin and headed toward the smell of food. She was practically dying of thirst. Hope they have Lemonade she thought as she approached.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze managed to get back to the town, and collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily. He didn't say anything, but he got up, and his legs were far too tired to walk him all the way home, so Breeze decided to fly. He felt weird when he flew, but he could do it. He just had to spin his tails super fast, which wasn't that hard to do, and it would lift him up. He flew for a short bit, before crashing into a Alolan Ninetails (@>owo< ) "I'm so sorry, i'm way too tired." He got up. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Majesty was knocked off her paws when the Buizel crashed into her. She blinked and straightened herself. "It's fine?" she said with a questioning tone in her voice. Sure she wasn't all that friendly to strangers but she didn't see a flying Buizel every day. Her eyes glanced up at the sky and back at the Buizel wondering if she was dreaming. She decided that she wasn't since she'd felt the impact. "So..." she said attempting to start a conversation "What's your name? Mine's Majesty." She'd shake the snow off her fur while she waited for an answer.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze noticed that Majesty was surprised. Breeze figured that Majesty was surprised because Breeze flew directly into her. Breeze was gonna explain that he could fly to her, but decided not to. Breeze also shook the snow off of his fur. "Breeze." He nervously said. "So, uhh.... what are you here for?"

Dylan walked out of the cafe to look for a battle arena or something. He saw that there was a map that had just what he was looking for, "The Battle Zone." He read into it in the guide book and it said that the Pokemon that want to battle or hold events go there, Dylan thought this was perfect. He walked over to the arena to find that only a few Pokemon were ready to fight, he stepped in line to fight, he didn't know how this was going to end, weather he gets friends or not, this may help him feel more comfortable.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
She pondered the question what was she here for? "Vacation? I usually run around the mountains doing various jobs since I know the mountains really well," she explained. "And I've seen this place before but I haven't really explored here so I thought it would be nice to rent a cabin here. So what are you here for?" she asked. She'd always wondered why other people would come to the mountains.

Lydia stepped back once she had decided where to go, scanning over the village center once more. There were a couple Pokemon out, yet everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. She figured it would be best to leave them be as the Tsareena made her way over to an accessory shop, interested in what kinds of wares they had. She didn't come here empty-handed with no cash, after all.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"The same thing." Breeze responded. "Vacation. And also for the heart festival." Breeze smiled nervously. He did mostly come to find love, all though he tried to hide it. He took another Sitrus berry from his Backpack, and nibbled on it, before wiping the juice off of his fur.

Dylan entered the arena looking at his opponent. It was a Garchomp that seemed really fired up. The audience was not that big but seemed very exited about the battle. The Garchomp came in at a incredible speed and almost hit him with Dragon Rush but just missed. Dylan was able to use quick thinking and took the time to hit the Garchomp with Ice Beam. It was super effective and wiped it out almost instantly. Dylan knew what all of the weaknesses of Pokemon are and knew it was not luck, but advantage that took over the Garchomp.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
"Heart festival?" she asked suddenly interested. "Never heard of that before what is it?" she tilted her head questioning and the breeze ruffled her hair. Her thirst for lemonade was long forgotten and it was replaced by a fascination of the many things she could do in this place.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze was kind of shocked that Majesty didn't even know what the Heart Festival was. Besides the snow, the cabins, and the view of the mountains, most come for the Heart Festival. It was an annual tradition that gave the village it's name. "What? How could you not of heard of it? Hold on..." Breeze dug around in his backpack, and took out a crumpled paper. He unfolded it, to reveal that it was a promotion pamphlet all about it.

It read:

"The Heart Festival (Also known as the Festival Of Love or Kärlek Festival) occurs annually in Heart Village. It starts with a day of good food and celebration, and lasts until the night, where it is said that the stars will grant love to those who offer food to the gods."

Breeze passed the paper to Majesty. "Read this."

Dylan had lucked out in his last battle, he almost got destroyed by an Onix! Dylan thought to himself, "Heh, 'I lucked out,' i just said to myself earlier its not luck, its 'skill.' Oh who am i kidding, it means that I don't actually know what I'm talking about. I know how to battle but do i know why, not really is the answer to that Dylan." He walked away out of the arena and a little bit out he found two Pokemon, a Alolan Ninetails and a Buizel looking at a paper. Seems like some Pokemon are making friends. So then Dylan went back home to go to sleep

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"It's in two days." Breeze continued. "It happens at the plaza, and for the night part, you can participate in a hike in the dark up a trail. I was just up that trail, and it is kind of steep..." Breeze sat down in the snow. Breeze spun his tails around so that they had space to exist without snow. He also adjusted his blue beanie so that it made him warmer. It also made him look cuter (:3), but he didn't know or care.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Majesty read the pamphlet and her eyes widened as she continued to listen to Breeze speak. ''Ohh so this is what happens. I've heard something like this before.'' She readjusted her head bow so that it slanted before she continued. ''I hope it isn't too steep.'' she appeared to have lost her train of thought before she shook her head. ''I think I do have one bag which I can bring the offering in. Do you think they'll accept berries?'' she asked thinking of the berries she'd brought.

When Dylan was walking back to his cabin, he thought that he wasnt playing this out right, he wanted to make friends so thats what he is going to do. He decided to grab a present for anyone he thought, maybe he did not know how to make friends but he will try. When Dylan was making his way back to town, he thought of the travel here, he remebered hearing about some sort of "event" that the town takes part of. He didnt think about it much before he made it into town.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I don't know. I think they will. But I've never participated in anything like this in my life." Breeze responded. "I was just up the trail just now, it isn't too steep, it's just, kinda... long." Breeze took another berry from his bag. "My legs are so tired from walking on that trail... That's kind of why I was flying earlier. It's easier to travel like that, but I can only fly for a short time."

The bus' doors flew open, revealing a wintry landscape. This was it. He was finally here. Beep looked down at his map to check were he was, and looked back up. Heart Village. Hopefully the place he'll find a lover. "Get off of the bus, Incense-carrying idiot!" The driver yelled. Bus drivers weren't the friendliest people towards him. Wonder why. Beep floated off of the bus, and the doors slammed behind him. "Alright." Beep said to himself, and the bus drove off. He started towards cabin number 608 (heh, heh). He passed some stores, and was followed by judgment of the smell of the incense. Some liked incense. Some didn't. Well, guess I know who I'm not going with. He approached the door of the cabin, unlocked the door, and floated in. Beep unpacked his stuff, and soon the room was filled with the scent of different incenses, all of which he planned to use. He clapped (more like clanged) his hand-appendages together, and set out to town. The pamphlet he had said there was a nice place for scenic thingies, so he turned that way. Effectively, Beep was tracking his scent around the town. He didn't know why he did that. Probably just to stand out.