• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Heart Village (RP)

The Lucario walked on the path to Heart Village, smiling to himself as he neared the area. "This is gonna be an awesome vacation!" He said to himself happily, as he walked into the village. He looked at his cabin paper, reading it. "608, huh? Nice." He started toward the cabin, setting down his bag as he entered, looking around.
[align=center]
Name: shiny time god thing
Adoptiere auch eins! @Pokémon Waisenhaus[/align]

Last edited:
Dylan walked into town to look at some merch that looked good with his coat. He didn't bring much but he did bring enough for something to buy. He looked around the shop and smelled something interesting. Smelled like flowers, and some lind of burning smell, like a campfire? He turned around and saw a Lampent floating around, and the closer he got to him the stronger the smells came. Dylan walked outside and looked at the Lampent and then walked up to it in curiosity of the Pokemon. He has nothing better to do. "Hey, my name is Dylan. I can smell insence, is that you?" He said in a joking matter.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(By the way, beep has cabin 608 :p)

Breeze started getting bored. Out of all of the things he could be doing, he was just talking. He wanted to do something else, even though he was having a nice little conversation. His legs were still aching, but he still had enough energy to do things, and he couldn't really sleep when the sun was out. "Uhhh.... I gotta go." Breeze lied, and ran off, and tripped into the snow. He giggled, and kept running. He reached a hill. Wait. The hill was still in the village, so he hadn't gone to far. He ran back to where most of the shops were. He went in the Snow Sports rental store and rented a sled. He took it to the hill, and put it at the top. He got in it, his tails span around in excitement. But he was kind of scared, his heart pounded. Uhh....

Lydia stepped out of the shop, nothing exactly catching her eye at the moment. Maybe she would come back at a later date if she found someone to give a gift to... Dismissing that thought, the peered around the village, looking for something interesting to do. She knew the festival would happen soon, that being the entire reason she came, but so far there didn't seem to be any preparations set up. Although, she did notice, many more Pokemon were out than earlier. Adjusting her coat, Lydia peetered around town, trying to see if anything new to do had suddenly sprung up, or if any other Pokemon wanted to approach her.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze pushed himself with his tails. The sled picked up speed. "WOOOHOO!" He yelled loudly. He realized he could not steer the sled, and he realized that he would hit a rock. His sled hit the rock sending it flying. Breeze realized what he could do. He grabbed on to the sled with his paws, and spun his tails. It didn't do too much, but it gave him 5 or so extra seconds of air time. The sled smashed into the ground, and Breeze flew out of the sled and slid down to the bottom of the hill. "That. Was. Fun!" He yelled. Breeze stood up, and dusted the snow off of his fur. He noticed a small cut on his upper body. It didn't hurt, but what ever caused that scratch was so close to popping his floaty. That wouldn't of been good. He sighed, and dragged the sled up the hill.

Beep turned to see Dylan. "Oh, uhhhh. Hello. I'm Beep. And yes, that smell is me." He replied. ????FRIEND????LIKES INCENSE???? were his thoughts at the moment, but he stayed chill. "Incense is... a hobby? I don't even know." Beep said, shrugging. "So, uh, what brings you here?" He asked. Gosh. I don't even know why I have incense. It's nice though.

(I should have an 'incense' counter.)

Dylan nodded his head, "Hey, nice to meet you Beep, im not a fan over incense is just that some smells i like, anyway, i can here to have fun, make friends, and battle hard!" Dylan stopped in his fighting pose and realized he looked rediculus. "Anyway
... I wanted to test my strength in other places other then my home town. Its been fun so far but i came here to make friends with other Pokemon. How about you?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Emerald looked on at Heart Village, a smile of childlike wonder covered on his face and wonder sparkling in his eyes.
"Heart Village, the legend was true," The Ivysaur gasped in awe, proud for finally reaching the legendary mountain. He used his vines to haul his bag, as he had done all along his journey, excitement filling his body as he entered the door. He looked around at the spectacle that was beheld in front of him, even though the mountain wasn't as modern, it still retained a certain charm, which is why he came here. He saw Beep and Dylan in the distance and walked over to them, getting them, "Hello, how are you?"

Dylan looked at a Ivysuar aproching them both. "Oh hey, looks like you just got here. We were just talking about what we would do here. We came not to long ago but i have already checked out the towns cafe, merch shop, and arena! Its great here, what are you here for?" Dylan looked at the Ivysuar, he seemes pumped and exited, whats new around here?

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze made it up the hill. This sled can fit other Pokemon. I wonder if my tail trick would still work with all of that weight. Probably not. Breeze left the sled under a tree, he would pick it up later. He kept walking and walking and eventually he saw a lampert, a delibird, and an ivysaur. "Hey. Sorry to barge in. What are you guys doing?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Don't really have one, just heard about this place from legends and travelled to see if it was like what they said," Emerald told the Delibird, happy that he was finally talking to someone else after a long journey of loneliness, he turned to the Buizel and waved, "Hi, we're just talking bout what we're gonna do here and why we are here."

Lydia doted around for a while, until coming a cross a growing group of Pokemon that appeared to be in conversation. She stood underneath a lamp post a ways away, trying to listen in on their conversation. While some may call it eavesdropping, she had good intentions. Depending on what they were talking about, she could maybe jump in and get to know some of the other visiting Pokemon around here... She stood and watched, waiting for her chance all while trying to not make herself too obvious to the others.

Pandora waited at the gate for Alexander to arrive. You see, there actually friends and Pandora thought it would be fun if they hung out together, but of course, Alexander was late. Pandora fiddled with her thumbs until she saw Alexander climbing up the mountain. She waved at him and quickly went to go help him with his bags.

Alexander lugged a few suitcases in the snow. When he saw Pandora wave, he waved back and was relieved when he saw she was coming to help him. "Hey Pandy, thanks for the help." He says as Pandora grabs two of his bags. They then take the final few steps up the hill.

"I hope nothing bad happens while im here." Shadow says as he looks for his cabin. "I wonder if that rumor about this place is true well only one way to find out but its tough doing it alone." Shadow says as he continues his search for his cabin. "Here it is cabin 403." Shadow unpacks his bags and walks outside and climbs a tree looking down at the village. "This will be tough to see if its true or not." Shadow says in a sad tone.

Dylan looked around and saw that everyone had gathered here and started to talk. He liked it but something was off, then he saw it. "Hey guys, i think theres one more person that wants to join in, right over there." Dylan pointed over twards a lamp post nearby to see a figure standing below it. "Wanna come out and say hi?"

Pandora and Alex were actually sharing a room so that saved Alex the trouble of looking frantically everywhere for his room. Pandora led them into the small cabin. "Woah." Alex says as he plops his stuff down on his bed. Pandora goes to the little kitchen area and makes some tea "I know, it kinda gives off that rustic cabin lodge vibe." She says as she puts water into the kettle. Alexander nodded "Well guess it's time to unpack." He says as he opens one of his bags. Pandora smiles and puts the kettle over the stove to boil.

"Ah-!" Lydia faltered, doing her best to make herself look natural and not like she had just gotten caught off guard. She stepped forward, snow gently crunching under the snow. "S-Sorry about that, I uh- Was looking for an opportunity to speak up, you see. I didn't want to intrude." She attempted to make a good impression and be polite, knowing that Tsareenas were notorious for being spoiled drama queens. "My name is Lydia. I just arrived here earlier today."

Shadow looks at the group and sighs "Looks like nobody sees me so far plus I don't think anyone but me wants to find out about the rumor." Shadow sighs again wondering if it was pointless to go here just for a silly rumor.

Alexander finished unpacking right as Pandora handed him a tea cup. Alexander siped his tea and looked outside the window to see the big group "Hey, maybe we should offer them some tea." He says pointing outside the window. Pandora picked up her tea cup and looked outside the window herself. "Well I did make extra, why not?" She says as she picks the tea kettle up. "Alex, grab the rest of the tea cups and put them on the tea tray." She says as she opens the door. "Yes man." Alexander does exactly as Pandora had told h in too. Pandora and Alexander walked towards the group. "Would any like some tea?" Pandora ask, clearly nervous, to the big group.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze turned to notice Lydia. He wasn't really in this little group. Heck, no one even responded to him! But, he decided that he would welcome her. "Hey." Breeze responded. "I'm not really in this little clique. Welcome anyways. Nice of you to join us." Breeze than noticed a Gardevoir, and an Audino walk up to him and the others. They had tea.... He immediately blurted out. "Yes, please!"

Dylan smiled "Nice to meat you Lydia, Yeah, its not a bother if we are trying to make friends here, so my name is Dylan. We are talking about-" Dylan looks at the Pokemon with tea. "Ooooo, i do love me some tea. Hi, as i sayed to Lydia here, my name is Dylan, nice to meat you, seems like you close to here. We all arived today and we are all finding eachother at once now..." Dylan counts everyone for a momment, alot is his guess.

when Shadow sees someone bringing tea he lets out a bigger and louder sigh. "Why don't I just walk to the group I mean I feel lonely and silly thinking it was worth it going here for just a silly little rumor." Shadow says with disappointment.

Pandora nodded as she poured tea in a cup and Alexander gave it to him. "Anyone else?" Pandora ask. Pandora was trying to leave a good impression. She really came here to make some friends, so this was her best shot and doing so. Pandora gives everyone a nervous smile.

Alexander hands him the tea cup and does a little bow. He tried acting polite, he was just trying to leave a good first impression but a million thoughts swirled in his head. "Did I over do it?" "Am I being too formal?" "Am I not being formal enough?" "Do they think I'm a girl?" These questions bounced around his mind.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze was getting kind of anxious. He was like this around big crowds. He wanted to go sledding again. Maybe he could slip away. He took a cup of tea. "Thank you." He sipped on it. He loved it. He instantly drank it all. He then attempted to slip away, he got kind of far away, and tripped again. Gosh darinit. I guess he might have a chance of sledding with the one pokemon that noticed him.

Lydia smiled, relieved that she was being treated politely in return. Despite arriving here without knowing a single soul, things seemed to be going well so far. At the mention of free tea being offered, her eyes lit up. "I'd like a cup too, thank you." She glanced around at the other Pokemon, however, noticing that she possibly had to be the oldest one in the group at the moment. While that put a slight damper on her chances of finding any relationship with someone more close to her age, she would still be open to friendships with anyone.

Pandora runs over to help Breeze up while Alexander serves Lydia her tea. Alexander looked like something was bothering him and Pandora looked like she was about to faint any second. Alexander thought his best bet would be to strike up a conversation with Lydia, seeing as they both seem to most mature out of everyone here.

Pandora on the other hand, tries to avoid conversation, but her kindness pushes her to help Breeze. She offers him a hand "A-are you o-okay?" She asked, stuttering because she was nervous. God she hated when she stutters.

Shadow sees the Pokémon fall and runs to him and helps him up. "Your welcome." Shadow says as he runs back to the tree he was in and watches the group again. "Man that was close I could of been seen by a whole group of Pokémon." Shadows says with a relief

Dylan's mind was racing from all of the chitter and chatter, but Dylan wanted to do something the group can do together. He thought they could go shopping, sight seeing, OOO! Yes! A battle! This is Dylans favorite activity to do, with... pokemon. This would be the first he had friends to fight with... "GUYS! Lets do a battle together, we could do doubles or singles!"

Lydia carefully took the warm cup of tea, pressing it to her lips and taking a delicate sip before speaking up again to Alexander. "Thank you for the tea. I'm not sure if you had heard earlier, but my name is Lydia. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss." Little did she know, she would soon come to regret that choice of wording.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oh well, nice attempt. "I'm fine." Breeze replied, before standing up. "The snow, and my fur, makes it so tripping doesn't really feel like anything." He then heard Dylan yell out to do a battle. He hadn't battled in a long while, so Breeze was a bit rusty, but he knew how to battle. He ran over to Dylan. "Oh, I'll battle you!"

When Shadow heard battles he jumped from the tree and walk towards the group "I want to battle with you guys." Shadow said while smiling at Dylan. Shadow was surprised he went to a group up close before.

Dylan gleammed with exitment. "Alright then, you guys want to battle me one at a time or do a team battle?" Dylan asked everyone. Dylan loved battling more than anything, so to hear this almost made him cry.

Alexander dropped the tea trey, shattering the tea cups and putting a hole in the tea kettle. He clenched his fist, trying to be civilized. "I... Am actually a sir." He says, acting like this is the first time it's happened. "CRAP!" He says as he scrambles to pick up the broken shards of the tea cups.

Pandora sighed. "Well... as long as no one gets hurt too bad I'd be happy to battle!" Pandora noticed the incident with the tea cups. "ALEX!" She rushes over to make sure he and Lydia are okay.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Well, hey, I responded first." Breeze responded. "I should battle first. I... kind of want a 1-on-1, by the way." Breeze suddenly remembered why he didn't battle. The floaty thing around his neck is very important to him, and it almost got popped already. He didn't want to pop it. Oh well, too late now. He sighed.

"Ill do team battles" Shadow said wondering if he should talk about why he came to this place in the first place but he rather let it be a secret for awhile. Shadow looks at the shattered tea cups. "Hold on." Shadow says to Dylan as he helps pick up the broken tea cups

Lydia felt her stomach drop as Alexander explained the situation, a huge wave of embarrassment hitting her as her face flushed cherry red. "Oh no, oh no-" She sputtered out, feeling like an absolute dunce. "I am so sorry, please, y-you'll have to forgive my ignorance... Uh, here, let me help you." She stuttered, kneeling down and helping to pick up the broken cups.

Dylan looks at Breeze. "Ok, i will do a 1v1 agienst you first Breeze! And everyone else can wait in the stands and watch!" Dylan looks at the shattered cups, then looks at his own cup. "Mmmmm..."

Alexander sighed. "Honestly, it's happened so many times now I don't even know why I get angry anymore. And I forgive you." He says as he shoots Lydia a smile. "By the way, I'm Alexander."

After the glass shards had been picked up and everyone has calmed down. "Well I'd be interested in a 3 v 3, since there is about six of us if my math is correct." Pandora says.

Shadow says to Lydia "I don't blame you one bit a gardevoir is a girl I should know. I know a lot of things that's how I heard about the rumor and this place besides I came here to check the rumor out." Shadow then says oops knowing he messed up telling why he is here.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Okay, then." Breeze responded. "I'll go first. Ready?" Breeze waited for a minute, and then started. "Okay, I'll take the first move, if you don't mind." Breeze charged up and then let out a small stream of water at the Delibird. Breeze was rusty at this, so he still had to get used to it.