• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Heart Village (RP)

Dylan was suprized by the first attack amd counter attacked with ice beam and froze the area of contact. "Now we got obsticles, this will be fun." Dylan rests himself to ready for the next attack.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Sure." Breeze remembered how to use aqua tail. Yes! It's coming back to me! Breeze jumped up and his tails started spinning. But, he didn't fly, but a veil of water appeared around his tails. He then sent it off towards Dylan. He landed, but the snow was now ice, and so he slipped. He couldn't move properly. The floor was too slippery. Gah!

Dylan looked down at Breeze. "Ice is my advantage, here, try agian but use something that would work from a long range, or use a move to restore youself." Dylan didn't know why he was doing this, maybe to make it more fun, or maybe to fix his past mistake...

Shadow uses shadow sneak and moves from Lydia and Alexander. " I cant be telling people why im here they might think im weird." Shadow says as he climbs up the tree he was on before so he could watch the fight.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze sighed. "Forgot about typing. Okay then." Breeze charged up, the blue parts on his arm turning white. He was using Razor wind. Well, attempting. He made a general slicing motion, and white blades of wind appeared, heading towards Dylan. "Also, you can attack me, now. Right now, it's just me attacking you." Breeze said, forgetting that it's hard to counter-attack while talking.

Dylan smirked and looked at Breeze with a deadly look. "Oh i know." Dylan was able to dodge all of the razor winds by using Detect and then started to charge at Breeze with a Drill Peck attack. Dylans heart was racing from trying to dodge all of those attacks, he might not take much more of this, he sped up.

"That battle isn't half bad." Shadow says. "Well might as well go chill in my cabin." Shadow says as he walks to his cabin hoping not to run into someone as he was already embarrassed for saying why he is here.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Breeze noticed Dylan charging at him, but because he wasn't used to batting at all, and he was kind of shocked, he got hit by it. A few seconds later, a very loud popping noise went through the air. Gah! "Hold on, stop!" He yelled. He took the deflated floaty off of his neck and looked at it. Tears started to well up in his eyes, and he started running. Running away. He went so fast, and so far, he could no longer be seen by the group. He then sat by a tree and started crying his guts out.

(sadly, I gotta go. See you guys all in the morning! Good Night~!)

Right when Shadow was about to enter his cabin he saw Breeze run up a hill. "I might want to check out if he's ok or not. just not now maybe tomorrow." Shadow runs to the group and sees Dylan. "Hey want to do our battle now or no?" Shadow asks Dylan.

Dylan stood there shocked, he didnt know a thing. He never knew a thing, he was so stupid. He only thought in the heat of battle, never in the thoughts of others, he saw Breeze run off, farther and faster. He looked at Shadow and looked away. He thought he could make friends, but he found himself pushing them even more away in his own shame. He turned and flew away back to his cabin, back to where be started. If he could find Breeze tommorow, maybe they could talk, but he didnt feel right in doing that, so he left himself in his cabin.

~gtg too, its midnight here so thats it for me for tonight~

Alyssa calmly made her way to the village while noticing that it appeared to be as if she did not arrive punctually like everyone else before. She saw a Delibird flying back to his cabin, while the Troipus was held by Alyssa's vines focused upon the penguin Pokémon's body. Although one might expect a Troipus like the one being held in Alyssa's gentle stems to be much bigger than her, the Tropius was hardly close to a quarter of her height. Some Pokémon encountered in the recent past described his size to be just scarcely exceeding that of a Kricketot's. There were some green leaves wrapped around his back and his head, while some were bunch up around the lower back area above his bottom; giving the impression of a bud-like tail. There were two tiny leaves on his back near his short neck, as they were incapable of granting him constant flight due to a lack of experience in aviation. Several cloud white bandages could be seen wrapped around his head in the style of a capeline, while another liberal batch was wrapped around his left foreleg the day before. An anklet on his right hind leg faintly glimmered towards the skies, as it had some sort of word or something else that no one else but the Tropius knew in terms of its purpose.

The baby Tropius watched Alyssa continuing to walk towards her cabin, while wondering why she wasn't too exhausted yet. Although she took rest breaks every now and then to prevent herself from becoming overworked, the amount of hours it took for her to get to the village was a number that the baby Tropius had trouble counting up to. The baby Tropius saw a cabin that Alyssa was walking towards, as she silently took a silver key out of her pouch and inserted it into the keyhole. A clockwise turn of forty-five degrees was made and the door gave way to the two after the key was taken out with ease.

The door was gently closed and locked after Alyssa and the baby Tropius made their way inside. She passed by the fireplace steadily burning at a quiet rate, while the baby Tropius watched her opening the door to the bedroom, which had: A queen sized bed, a modest nightstand and small, raised platform on top of a drawer with the top area of the platform being cushioned for added comfort. There was a door to Alyssa's right which was near the drawer, as it opened its way into the bathroom after she gave a quick check. The door was left slightly open while she walked towards the bed and gently placed the baby Tropius down on the bed. He gave a light groan after noticing all the snow on the ground after peering through the glass window. He saw a bright yellow paper dropping from Alyssa's pouch after she took it off, placed it on the bed near him and fumbled through in hopes of finding his medicine. He caught the paper before it managed to fall onto the wooden floor, as he scanned the front and back with haste before Alyssa could finish finding the bottle of medicine. He gulped when he read what today was, as the written text on a box with a number surpassing the one he had trouble counting up to read, "Travel to village. Teach baby to talk. Checkup every day and medicine every four hours."

He took several breaths while hoping that the last sentences were hopefully just mere mistakes, since the last time he recalled taking his medication was worse than getting struck with the strongest Ice Punch he experienced from the day before. He fidgeted about on the bed while hoping that he could get a way for Alyssa to take him home instead of having to experience the forbidding cold from the area of the village. It was probably going to be several days of perdition for the baby Tropius, maybe even weeks or perhaps even a full-on month if Alyssa managed to find another romantic Pokémon soon.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Emerald was overwhelmed, so many new Pokemon were comnonf and he barely was able to keep track of the ones he talked to, or at least attempted to talk to, he noticed a Tsareena in the distance and managed to wave but decided that he needed some alone time. He sat outside and thought, This place is more crowded than I thought,but at least I have more options to make friends.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Majesty had watched Breeze speed off. She was kind of glad that they had stopped talking since she wasn't the best conversation starter. She wandered around and was soon drawn to the sound of fighting. However when the sound of fighting stopped and Breeze was running away crying she was confused. She found herself wandering around not knowing where to go. Perhaps someone could tell her what'd happened.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Emerald heard the sound of fighting as well, and decided to check it out, it stopped as soon as he heard it, and now he was confused, in the distance a Buizel was seen running away from something. Emerald was now in the same spot as an Alolan Ninetales to which he asked, "What just happened, do you know?"

He walked around the village, looking around at the shops as he started to the beach. maybe. "Well, this is exciting." :D He flopped on the sand and stared at the sky for an hour cuz why not.
[align=center]
Name: legend dood
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Majesty shook her head "Sadly not I was intending to find out but it seems that no one here can tell me..." she looked around again. "Do you think the pokemon he was fighting is still around?" She again looked around.
(She has terrible eyesight :p)

The Lucario sat up, shaking the sand out of his fur. He then padded back to a cabin, walked in, and *INSERT SNORING HERE*.
[align=center]
Name: legend dood
[align=center]
Name: snake dood
[align=center]
Name: fluffer pupper

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-23_7-50-17.png
    upload_2018-1-23_7-50-17.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 28

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(@PikaPower92 Maybe you are new to roleplaying. If so, I understand. But you have to post in complete sentences, and you should have at least three sentences in your post. You can add details. Also, *Insert Snoring Here* isn't how you would describe an action. Finally, we are high up in the mountains, with snow and stuff, so there aren't any beaches. Even if there was, it would just be snow in stead of sand, and the water would be frozen over. I hope you will follow this for your next posts. Anyways, let's continue.)

Breeze stared down at the shreds of his yellow floaty, still crying. He didn't even understand why he needed it, but he just did. It seemed to make him both happier and more confident. It somehow hadn't been popped for his entire life, though it had almost popped way more times then he could remember. It was kind of like a plush someone had for 19 years, because Breeze owned it for that long. It was sentimental. He also thought it made him look better. All of these reasons why Breeze liked this random floaty kept popping up in his head making it only harder to stop crying.

He felt a bit angry as well, but he didn't want to hate Dylan. The only one that could understand why it was so important was Breeze, so he assumed that Dylan just didn't know. He stopped crying but he was still very sad. He put the shred of a Floaty next to him, and stared off into the distance.

Last edited:
Ariana finally woke up from her nap (omg soz for being gone so long) feeling ready to redeem herself. She left her cabin, smiling and looked up at a big snowy hill. "You know what? I'm gonna walk up that!" She exclaimed. It was tough, but she was trying her best to trek up and was doing considerably well. She also felt calm to be on her own and didn't have to worry about embarrassing herself again.

Dylan walked outside of his cabin. He slouched out felling really sad, he never knew the feeling of emotional pain, only physical. Dylan walked out and about, not really looking at anything, just wandering. He looked at the mountian, Dylan thought something had to get him out of his mood,l. Dylan looked at the towering mountian and starred at it. He decided to hike up the intire way, never wanted to stop until he made it or colapsed to the ground. So off he went trudging up the mountian.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"To be honest, I didn't even know that there was a fight, I was just so overwhelmed that I needed a break," Emerald told the Ninetales as she looked around. He thought maybe, but he didn't know the Buizel that well, so at this point he no longer cared to know who hurt him. Now he wanted to cheer him up, but he didn't know where he was, so that option was out too, the only one left being introducing himself to this Ninetales, Now just don't look like an idiot. "H-hey, I'm, Emerald, wh-what's your name?" Crap, Emerald thought as mentally facepalmed.

@Froakie'sFrubbles (Thanks for the info, I'm honestly new to most of it.) He walked outside of his cabin, stretching as he started to the beach. "Another day, another training session.." He grumbled to himself, still sleepy as he started training on the beach. The Lucario stopped training, shaking his head, walking to his cabin and just staring at the roof. He listened to the sweet sound of birds chirping, thinking of old memories.

Dylan reached the top of the mountain and did not realize that he was tired, he then had the realization that he was about to collapse. He sat down by a sturdy rock and took a breather, he was tired from running up. He looked at the rock and then felt like it was sturdy. He noticed it was in the ground and he leaned back more on it. He closed his eyes and as he was doing so he could hear a crack, very faint but he could hear it. He got up and looked at it more clearly, it looked beat up, like it was used for something. He took a step back and charged his drill peck and charged at the rock. He felt like he had just stabbed something fragile, something rubbery. He opened his eyes to find he was in the snow, face first. He had blacked out.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Majesty nodded her head. "I didn't know there was a fight going on either." she continued to listen. "What a nice name you have" she replied. "My name's Majesty." she casually flicked her tails before talking again. "So what are you here for? I'm here for vacation and the festival."

Nashai walked out of his cabin and looked around at the stores. He walked to a store, bought some food, and then walked to the center of town and ate. "Wonder when the festival is.." The Lucario thought to himself. He stared at the sky, thinking about the festival. "Boring, boring.." He grumbled, closing his eyes as he itched his head, continuing to think.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Majesty is certainly better than Emerald." The Ivysaur of the aforementioned name replied absent mindedly, trying to act normal, "I'm-I'm here for the f-festival, yeah," He was happy that he met someone, but wanted to leave before things got more awkward, "Okaygottagobye!" He sped off, almost leaving a dust cloud.

"?" He looked over at the speeding off Ivysaur, curious. He got up, then walked over to the Ninetales, coughing a bit before asking a question.. "Ma'am, do you know what time the festival is?" The Lucario tried to ask this politely, but it seemed he just wasn't very good at sounding very nice when asking something.

Pandora had left Alex to talk with Lydia and was now just looking around. She found herself in the village square and walked over to the frozen over fountain in the middle. She sat on the stone wall surrounding the fountain and pulled out a book. "Aaahh, nothing like a good book in the winter time, maybe I should head back to the cabin." She said to herself as she flipped through the pages of her book.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I'm fine now..." Breeze murmured to himself, trying to cheer him up. It was just a yellow floaty. Where he lived, he could easily buy the exact same kind for like $5. He sighed. But not having the Floaty made him feel... naked. He didn't want to be with a big group, but he was lonely. He wanted to just have one other pokemon with him. He also felt super lonely in general. He hoped to find someone he would like at the festival. He stood up, put the shreds of the floaty in his bag, and started to walk back to the plaza.

Pandora read her book. "I wonder why Dylan took it that far... what if... no... maybe?" She began to grow suspicious of Dylan. She sighed as she closed her book. "Now I won't be able to concentrate, maybe I'll chat with Dylan, last I saw him he was running up that mountain." Pandora held her book in one hand and began to go the direction Dylan had gone in.

He noticed the Buizel, and walked over, waving to the Buizel from UP HEEEERE. "Hey! Do you know when the festival is?" He tried to sound as nice as possible, since it looked young. He looked around at some stores, and looked back down at the Buizel, tilting his head.

Last edited:
Slate finally blinked from reading a brochure and looked around. "Skating sounds fun." He said to himself before he quickly ran back to cabin 125. He unlocked the door with his key and took the figure skating skates off the couch and locked the door behind him before walking to the nearby outdoor skea rank. He sat on one side of a bench and slid on his skates and started tying them tightly.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Okay, I'm just going to ignore this post, since you can't seem to edit this.)

Breeze finally made it back to the plaza, but he quickly went back to his cabin. (I never will put the number, >:D) He sat on the steps, and just sat there. Please Arceus. I'm lonely... He pleaded, even though he didn't truly believe in an existence of a god. I just... want someone who I can enjoy...

(Okay, I'm just going to ignore this post, since you can't seem to edit this.)

Breeze finally made it back to the plaza, but he quickly went back to his cabin. (I never will put the number, >:D) He sat on the steps, and just sat there. Please Arceus. I'm lonely... He pleaded, even though he didn't truly believe in an existence of a god. I just... want someone who I can enjoy...
@Froakie'sFrubbles it's already edited lel.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Emerald caught his breath, for he stopped running a while ago, and that's when he realized it was bad idea to run, but it didn't matter now. He decided to go back to his Cabin, cabin 127, resting to see if he could talk to people normally next time.

Pandora walked up the mountain. "Why'd he go so far up?" She sayed as she's almost near the top. After another minute or two of walking she got to the top and found Dylan. "Oh... he's sleeping... I should wake him up." She sayed as she walked over to him and poked him. "H-hey, are you okay?" She nervously asked.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Majesty sighed. This is the second time someone speed of today she thought. She again wandered off aimlessly and was soon drawn again to the smell of food. She couldn't wait to eat some pinap berries. Her stomach rumbled at the thought of the pineapple-shaped berries and the sweet taste of it. She bought a bag full of it and decided to give the rest that she hadn't eaten as an offering.
Ooc: O.o we posted at almost the same time

Dylan open his eyes, looked up at a figure. "Huh? Ughhh." He adjusted his eyes to see Pandora standing next to him. "Hey, i think I'm O.K. I'm just a little shocked is all." He got up just to fall back over. Dylan had a splitting headache. He looked back at Pandora. "How did you find me up here? Its a long ways up right here." He leaned against the rock, then looked at it to quickly take his hand away from it. Dylan was a little confused himself on why he was acting like this.

"Oh.... um...." She didn't want to look weird and say she came up here knowing he was already here and wanted to talk with him. "I was looking for a place with a nice view, and then I stumbled upon you." She said as she looked off into the distance, the starry night sky wrinkled in the distance. She sat on the edge of the cliff with her feet hanging off of it.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Okay then, so then the sun is setting then.)

Oh Arceus- He stopped his random pleading. I won't get anything if I don't do anything. He stood up. But this isn't just anything. It seemed that the love of the Heart Festival had taken him over. He wasn't one to actively look for a girl. But he noticed the sun setting, so he decided to do it tomorrow. Maybe, if he was lucky, he could snatch a girl by the time the Heart festival came around. He walked inside his cabin, and put the shreds of the Floaty on his bedside table, before plopping himself down on his bed, and browsed the internet on his pgd. (Portable Gaming Device.)