• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Harry Potter RP

As Lis identified the objects and colors in the large room, she heard the name “Elisabeth Fifer.” Somebody whispered, as her family was known for their son, who died while still a student. Lis tensed up, taking uncomfortable strides towards the stool. When McGonagal picked up the hat, Lis sat down, and the hat was placed on her head. “Ooh, a Fifer? I haven't had one of you for awhile... Potential, much of it... A burning desire to prove yourself, good, good... I know where to put you. The same house your large family has been in for over fifty years. Yes, Slytherin!” Lis, pleased with her results, hopped off and headed for the Slytherin table, where many people patted her on the back. She had a feeling she was going to like this place.

One older student, a boy in his sixth year, whispered the things she should know at the Slytherin house. She nodded intently, holding onto each word. Then out of the expected, he apologized for her brother. She looked down and nodded. He obviously knew her brother, because he had the same tint of pain in his expression.

Last edited:
Oksander hopped up in down as he waited for his name to be called. His eyes skimmed over the room before glancing back at the sorting hat. Oksander's dark hair was plastered across his forehead as sweat ran down his face. Muttering apologies to no one in particular, he wiped his face with his robe's sleeve. A slight cloud of warm air erupted from Oksander's mouth as he heard "Oksander Crump!" called out. Mumbling apologies as he stepped on people's robes and tripped over agitated foots, he stepped up and sat on the stool. Mcgonagall placed the Sorting Hat on Oksander's head quite firmly. It slid further down slightly as it muttered to itself. 'Hmm...sensing a lot of loyalty...patience...but also some wit...wait...a lot of wisdom! My, you are a little knowledge box aren't you? I think you'll do perfectly in...wait...you don't want to be in Ravenclaw? Well, I agree...Hufflepuff is a good house...fine...,' "Hufflepuff!" When the Sorting Hat shouted his house's name, Oksander sighed. He climbed off the stool and made his way over to the Hufflepuff table. Many students greeted him warmly. 'This isn't too bad...' Oksander thought to himself as he looked at all the smiling faces. He settled down and began watching other people get sorted.

Last edited:
Dulce whimpered as McGonnagal called out her name. She nervously walked to the platform and sat on the wooden stool.

"Ahh, Dulce... I've been waiting for you. A loyal and modest girl, direct descendant of the first hufflepuff... So... Hufflepuff!" The Hat exclaimed.

Dulce silently walked down to the Hufflepuff table, her eyes wide. Direct descendant? An older girl from Hufflepuff talked quietly about the values of Hufflepuff.

Lillie had managed to at least save herself, mostly, from her tumble upon rushing back into the hall. She waited patiently ( more like fearfully ) and jumped when her name was called. McGonnagal, from the corner of Lillie's eye, cast the girl a worried look, perhaps it was because she noticed her tumble? Well, her palms and nose stung still. She mewled gently from the pain as she shifted awkwardly onto the small stool. The hat was placed on her head, and promptly she discovered her head was much too small for it and it fell over her eyes.

"Hmm... Lillie Lewis... a strange girl indeed... you have an open heart and yet no one has ever come close to passing the surface of your being... emotions and power held under a firm restriction... and not to mention a sharp mind that never sleeps... someone with your gentleness belongs in... Hufflepuff!" The Hat hummed, and Lillie could feel that it was grinning.

She leapt from her seat, semi dragging her locked leg behind her, collapsing in a seat. She kept her head down, fluffy hair falling over her face. She rolled up her robes, revealing a metal brace around her locked leg. The creaking of metal surrounded her as she fiddled with the leg until it loosened and she could bend her leg. She sucked on her bleeding fingers, until suddenly one of the third years, a dark skinned lad, took her hand and pressed a damp napkin to it before cleaning the scab on her nose. She, unsurprisingly, made mewling sort of noises in protest, trying to dodge the older boy. (Ultimately failing in the end because she let him, she wanted to clean those scabs.)

It was her turn.

The world spun more rapidly as she approached the menacing stool at the top of the stairs, her little mind screaming at her to lock her knees and fall victim to her fear of being gazed upon constantly. One step, another, and yet another, then she was there. Her hazel eyes locked with Professor McGonagal momentarily, and the strict eyes forced her legs to hop up on to the stool with fear of being looked down upon. Who she kidding, she's already looked down upon. She's a first year. Alorae froze as the hat was set down on her head.

'Never had one of you before dear. Firstborn of a magic family?' The hat commented, the lift in his voice signaling a question. "Y-yes" she responded, surprised that the hat was communicating with her like a corporeal being. 'Ah, I see a smart wit, and a high intelligence. You seem to have a perseverance some others may lack, and your quick thinking is sharp. There's no choice but,

Ravenclaw!'

Alorae hopped off the stool graciously, walking swiftly to the table, head down in embarrassment.

Hiro harp Heard His Name Get Called. He Got Up And Went To The Hat, He Got It Put On His head, It Said

'Interesting, One of The Harp Family... Firstborn Of The Family In A While?' The Hat Commented And Asked
"Ummm, Y-Yes..." Hiro Replied
'I Remember Your Father, Like Him, You Are Smart, But Rely on Others...' The Hat Explained, 'I Believe You, Like Your Father, You Deserve The Same House...'
'Ravenclaw!"
And With That, Hiro Took Off The hat, And Sat Down At The Ravenclaw Table, A Bit Embarrassed That The Hat Had Mentioned His Dad.

Once, he was called up, with shaky legs, Shane took the platform. He sat in the stool, and the hat was placed upon his head. "Hmm interesting. I see a lot of hidden potential, so possibly Ravenclaw. Or maybe wth that kind heart, Hufflepuff. But I see extremely loyalty and hidden bravery. This decision is perfect."

"Gryfinndor!" Shane stood up and walked to the Gryffindor table receiving pats on the back and praise from the others at the table.

Oksander grinned at the two first years that joined him at the Hufflepuff table. "Hello..." he whispered as he stood up . "I'm Oksander...Oksander Crump. I guess we'll get to know each other better since we're in the same house..." Oksander was cut off by a low groan. "Sorry, my stomach is longing for the feast!" Oksander chuckled to himself. "Well, talk to you guys later I guess..." Oksander mumbled before turning and sitting down, his eyes glazed over with a dreamy look as he thought about nothing in particular.

Last edited:
"Jayden Corrington!"

As her name was called, Jayden quickly strided over to the platform. It was probably better to get this over with, someone who had previously worn the hat could've had lice. She sat down on the stool, which, surprisingly didn't seem on the verge of collapse despite its rather old condition. Magic, she guessed.
Moments before the hat was placed on her head and her view was obscured, she considered where she might end up:
  1. Gryffindor: a bunch of flamboyant showboats who think chivalry isn't dead. Sure, there had been heroes in Gryffindor, but she was pretty sure they were all just trying to look good for the press. Yeah, her mum wasn't bad, but that's not to say the rest of them weren't.
  2. Slytherin: stereotyped to be terrible, but they still seemed pretty cool. They still might be just as bad as Gryffindor in the jerk department, however.
  3. Ravenclaw: honestly the least objectionable option. Plus, they had a bird for a mascot. Who doesn't like bird?
  4. Hufflepuff: she really hoped that she didn't end up in this house. Sure, honey badgers are cool and all, plus her own father was a Hufflepuff, but she also found it impossible to take anyone who's common room was literally located in the basement seriously. She didn't know where the door to the common room was, but the fact that said house literally lives in their mother's basement was enoigh to deter her.
Finally, old, patched leather met Jay's head, the brim of the hat obscuring her vision. A deep voice resonated in her head, presumably the hat's thoughts.
Hmm, very loyal. Cares deeply about her friends...
Not Hufflepuff
, Jay thought.
But yet also daring and courageous. Very similar to how your mother was. Ah, yes, I know exactly where to put you.
There was a moment of silence before the deafening announcement.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Jay sighed as the hat was removed. At least it wasn't Hufflepuff, she thought, shuffling over to the Gryffindor table and finding an empty stool. She was met with claps and pats of praise. Of course, she forgot about how patronising the house was as well. Whatever. She put on a fake smile in response, giving a thumbs up. Perhaps she was wrong about this house. Perhaps it wouldn't be bad at all. Perhaps...
Nah.

Shane saw the girl who had been just been sorted into his new house. He walked over to her and stuck out his hand. "Hi, my name is Shane, it's a pleasure. I guess we're both in Gryffindor together huh," he said giving her a warm grin.

Jay shrugged, "I guess we were." She shook his hand, though didn't get up. She returned the smile, beginning to have second thoughts about the house. Wasn't he the same kid who had said something about the groundkeeper's beard? Probably not. Jay didn't even think she'd actually heard it at all.
Not that any of that mattered. He seemed nice enough, Jay supposed. "'Name's Jayden, but most just call me Jay."

"Hi, I'm Dulce Silverdrop" Dulce said to Okasander, "Nice to meet you!"

Professor McGonnagal stepped up onto the stage like platform. "Welcome and welcome back everyone!" She said, many of the older students began to clap, so Dulce did as well. McGonnagal looked down at the innocent first years and gave a reassuring smile. "As you may know, hogwarts has an... interesting past. But do not worry, as this is a fresh start to a new year!" McGonnagal said, "And what better way to start the year with a grand feast!"

The main doors flung open and plates of food came flying in, settling down at each table, Dulce's jaw dropped, she'd never seen so much food in one room! She quickly grabbed some sort of meat and dug in, enjoying every mouthful. "This is great!" She said to Okasander.

Oksander nodded at Dulce's comment. A dreamy look still plastered on his face, Oksander picked at the leg he grabbed. "Do you like magic?" He sighed, his big blue eyes staring at Dulce. Oksander waved his finger, pretending it was a wand. "I do...it's so...magical!" Oksander smiled, before looking down at the leg he was picking at. "I'm too excited to eat! I can't wait to learn all I can! You feel the same way?"

"I love magic, I have since I was little" Dulce said, her green eyes shimmering. She was remembering when she was little, her playing in the meadow, the flowers opening and closing all by themselves. Dulce snapped back to reality, hearing Okasander's question. "I want to learn everything that I can!" She said excitedly.

She grabbed her small bag out from under her seat and pulled out her wand, it was shining in a mysterious way from the candlelight. She gave it a small wave, a pale pink light shot out from the end of the wand and flew around Dulce. She gazed at it dreamily. The pink light danced around her, leaving a misty trail behind it until it flickered out of existence. "I have no idea what it is or how I do it, I just know that I love it!" Dulce said.

Oksander nodded, before pulling out his own wand. It's light grainy wood shined in the candlelight. Oksander looked around before touching his goblet with his wand. Instantly, little mouse ears grew from the sides. "I've always enjoyed sitting in my room, making my door squeak, making my bed grow feet..." Oksander trailed off, his eyes staring at his reflection in the pumpkin juice.

Dulce stared as the goblet grew mouse ears, she'd never seen anything like it! Dulce touched the ears, they felt smooth and real. Dulce was amazed, her whole life she had attended a private muggle school and had very straightforward life plans. Now, she had no idea what was going on, but she liked it.

"My little brother...my parents...They don't understand. They find it scary..." Oksander sighed, before sitting up straighter. "Well, that doesn't matter now does it?" Oksander chuckled. "I wonder when dessert will be served?" He suddenly asked, as he looked around at the plates starting to empty. "Do you like dessert?" Oksander asked Dulce. "I forget what we'll have, but we will have it..." Oksander smiled sadly at his plate.

Silver plated appeared in the air and piles of desserts were sitting on top of them, Dulce's mouth watered. The dinner plates floated up to the roof and vanished, while the dessert plates settled down on the table. Dulce grabbed a meriunge and chewed on it happily.

-------------------------------------

The leaders of each house stood up and began leading the first years to their dormitories. Dulce stood up and followed. They went down some stairs and into a corridor, Dulce could smell something good coming from a door, maybe that was the kitchens. The house leader stopped at the end of the corridor, a few crates lay by the door. He knocked on the crates in a specific rhythm and the door flung open. He then closed the door and let the first years try. Dulce knocked how the older boy did it and the door gently creaked open, Dulce nervously walked inside and gasped. It was beautiful! There was honey brown furniture everywhere and the theme colours, black and yellow. There was a fireplace, a table, a bunch of lounges and a small bookshelf.

The boy directed the girls to the right and the boys to the left. Dulce walked up some stairs into a big room. There were huge double beds with silk yellow curtains and a black blanket. Next to each bed there was a honey brown wooden desk and a chair. There was also a small set of drawers. Dulce sat on the bed and grinned, this was her home.

Lis licked her lips at the sight of the many foods. She sat in between a sixth year and a third year, near the middle of the table, as she had moved for better food. She grabbed a scoop of mashed potatoes, a bit of turkey, and a cup of apple juice. With a spoon, she finished the creamy potatoes, and quickly wolfed the meat down. She saw that many others were eating as fast as she, which left her grinning.

When the head children of each house stood up, they led them to their common rooms. A boy, head Slytherin, led them deep into the dungeons, which took awhile. On arrival, he told them the password was “constrictor". They entered into the warm room, decorated with green and black pride on the walls and floors. Lis smiled, knowing she'd enjoy this place very much.

The head children of Gryffindor walked the first years to the tower.A boy said the password for the tower.And the portrait opened,Katlen was only in the very back.Shoot......She said silently.
Katlen walked into the Gryffindor tower,the tired student looked around the massive room with a big grin on her face.For the next seven years she was going to see this place,she was satisfied that it was a nice,comfortable,and neat place she was going to half live in.Katlen put her pajamas and flopped on her bed.Back first.She looked around dazzled,this was her half of her home for now.

Shane waved goodbye to Jay before drifting to an open spot to eat some food. Later as he was introduced to the Gryffindor Commons, he was amazed in the general majesty, of the room's decor. Then he went to his sleeping quarters and was equally amazed. "This place was amazing." He said aloud.

Katlen quickly got one of her studying books out,she was bored,so what else could she do?Of course,it was the Defense Against The Dark Arts book.She thought the subject would be very interesting,when she started reading it.She knew she already had a favorite subject.

Oksander quickly skipped after Dulce when the first years were asked to follow the House Leader. When Oksander knocked on the specific barrel, it opened, revealing a tunnel. Oksander looked up in surprise. The House Leader nodded before motioning for Oksander to crawl down into the hole. Gulping, Oksander complied. After a minute of crawling, the tunnel led up into....Oksander gasped. Pale moonlight shone through giant windows, which rattled due to the crisp September breeze. A warm fire crackled in the corner, honey cloured tables and chairs littered the room. On round shelfs, various plants stood, some even waving! As Oksander walked around, hanging ferns brushed his head. He then stopped and stared at the giant portrait hanging above the fireplace. There, the founder of his House was toasting to the many students strolling around the room. Hilga Hufflepuff's golden goblet gleaming, it's engravement of the honey badger displayed proudly.

Oksander's daydreaming about the painting was interupted when the House Leader led him away to the boy's dormitories. Oksander was directed to a room and to a bed. The quilt laying on his bed was very inviting, homey even, but Oksander had to study. He grabbed his books and went down into the common room. The groups of children were starting to thin as the night got deeper in. Oksander had memorized all of chapters 1, 2, and 3 of Magical Drafts and Potions before falling asleep at the table he was studying at.

Dulce pulled out her wand and all of her books. She needed to know what kind of magic she was doing. Dulce waved her wand gracefully, and the pale pink lights appeared again, they floated around her. Dulce reached out to touch one and leapt back as she felt how hot they were. The lights danced faster and faster around her before fading into thin air, there misty trail still draped around her. She flipped through her books and still couldn't find anything, maybe tomorrow she would ask a teacher.

Dulce looked at the timetable on the wall, her first lesson tomorrow was Defence Against The Dark Arts. She pulled out her DADA book out of her bag and laughed as she realised Clarence was still asleep in her bag. She gently lifted Clarence out onto the bed. Dulce flipped to the spell labeled Petrificus Totalus. That was the one she could do. She pointed her wand at Clarence and took a deep breath. "Petrificus Totalus!" She said. A jolt of cold blue light shot from her wand at the owl, slowly Clarence began to freeze. Dulce laughed and quickly warmed Clarence up. She then waved her wand again for the pale pink lights to appear and went to sleep.

A soft paw patted Oksander's face. "Hmmm?" Oksander murmured. Stretching, and letting out a big yawn, he sat up. "Meowr?" Wopsle, Oksander's Siamese cat looked at the disheveled boy. "Oh, good morn...Oh no! I'm going to be late!" Oksander lept up, knocking over a hanging fern. "Oh..." Oksander looked around nervously as people starting coming into the common room.

Dulce woke up as the sun started to rise. She went down to common room and grabbed a bit of fruit to eat. She waved her wand and the pale lights appeared. There were only about 4 of them and they surrounded her. Dulce reached for the table to grab some more fruit. Dulce whimpered as she reached where the small light was, it had burned her and she didn't even touch it. But just like that, the lights dissapeared. Dulce quickly finished her apple and ran to the tunnel exit, eager to get to class early.

Oksander spotted Dulce running towards the exit. "Hey Dulce! Dulce wait up!" Oksander ran back to his bed, grabbed his bag and supplies before racing back down to the common room. Oksander gazed around searching for Dulce. "Where was she?" Oksander mused to himself, deep in thought.

Dulce turned to see Okasander calling for her. She laughed amd then walked over to him. "I'm here, we better get to class already, we'll be late!" She said. Dulce grabbed her wand and bag and crawled through the tunnel.

Oksander sheepishly smiled before following Dulce into the tunnel. After coming out of the barrel, Oksander brushed his robes off. "So...what is our first class?" Oksander looked down at his classes schedule. "Defense Against Dark Arts...Oh, I've already read the whole textbook for this year. It had a lot of good information!" Oksander stared off, remembering the good facts brought out in the book.

The time had skipped by faster than Lillie could notice. Honestly, she should pay more attention. She had been dazing off into space, finally marveling at the school, and completely forgot to eat half of her plate! Next, she kept forgetting the password to the common room, and it was evident she wasn't going to remember any time soon after she had been drenched several times by getting the password wrong. The same third year boy leapt to her aid again, and yet even after she was inside the common room no amount of magic from the head boy and girl combined could completely rid the poor girl of the vinegar smell. Miserably, she had trudged her way up to her bed, feeling like she was trying on a pair of shoes several sizes too big. Eventually she ended up sleeping on the floor under her bed with Smokey, feeling a bit better. But, of course, fitfully she went to sleep, since she barely ate she lay starving half to death.

Upon waking up she wasn't any better off. Realizing what her first class was she sluggishly moved to get read, the name Dark Arts was enough to send her back under the bed until it was almost too late for her. She came to terms eventually that she had to go to her class, and she looked worse for wear. She hadn't bothered trying to tame the massive cloud of hair of hers that decided to go 'floof' and she had the beginnings of dark circles under her eyes. She still smelled like vinegar and she already made a few second years flinch from her grumpy glare. She shook away the thunderclouds above her, however, but she couldn't exactly plaster a grin on her face either.

Looking up, she noticed a few familiar students, weren't they the ones in the train car on the way here? For the life of her she couldn't remember their names, but she didn't want to go alone either. "H-hey! W-wait for me!" she yelled quietly, stumbling to catch up, her leg brace clicking as she sped up. She'd have to fix that later, It's only until the end of this year... she reminded herself. She'd be able to get the darn thing off then, for now she would have to survive.

Dulce turned and smiled at Lillie as she approached, she didn't look like a morning person. Dulce smiled and waited for her to catch up, then kept walking. Dulce pulled out her wand as they walked through the door into the class. A man stood at the front with a chalkboard next to him. "Hello everyone, I'm Professor Potter," He said, smiling.

Katlen walked into the room very slowly just to look around,Defense Against The Dark Arts!I know it'll be my favorite!She thought to herself.She wanted to know every single thing there was to know about Defense Against The Dark Arts,or maybe even become a teacher.

Oksander made small talk until they reached the class room. As they approached the door, Oksander fumbled for his wand. The wand was a light color with small engraved lizards circling around the handle. When Oksander saw who the professor was, he nearly dropped everything. Albus Potter! The son of Harry Potter! Oksander, his heart beating fast, rushed to a table. He quickly got out his book and supplies. Oksander then realized that he had just left Dulce and Lillie. Hoping they saw where he ran to, he looked around at the other students. "Hmm...I guess Gryffindor will be joining us in some of our classes..." Oksander murmured, as he spotted kids displaying the house's colors.

Last edited:
Shane sat down in his seat, wearily the next morning. He gave a yawn and wiped the dust out of his eyes. He had spent the previous night up talking to some of the other boys in his dorm. As the professor introduced himself, Shane raised an eyebrow eager to press further, but was too tired to do so.

Katlen noticed that everyone in the class had already took a seat,so she took a random seat next to a Hufflepuff she didn't know.She wanted to introduce herself,but was too shy to do so.She waved a tiny wave to the Hufflepuff she was sitting next too and looked up at the professor.

As the sun arose, Jayden awoke. She stumbled around, grabbing her supplies for the day. She stumbled into the common room, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

She had to hand it to Gryffindor, they sure had a sense of style.

Having not had much of a chance to check out the common room the night before, Jayden was pleasantly surprised by the decor. Stuffed armchairs in pleasing shades of red and gold were scattered around the room, tapestries depicting creatures of legend lining the walls. A pleasant fire crackled in the hearth, tying the look together and making the tower feel like home.

However, Jay soon realized she didn't have time to fondly regard the setting. Wand in hand, she exited onto the ever-shifting staircases, gazing around in an attempt to find her way to her first class.

Jay soon found a seat, sitting down less than eagerly. She didn't really recognise anyone around her in the general vicinity, but that didn't really matter. After all, wizarding aside, it was still school. Jay would be lying if she said she didn't want to try out her wand, however. Placing both hands on the table, she awaited the beginning of the lesson.

Lillie sighed to herself when she saw how the desks only seated two students at a time, and that most of them already had one or two occupied. She glanced around, she offered Dulce a small smile, eventually leaving to seat herself next to a Griffindor girl. She didn't really say anything to her desk mate, her eyes dropping and feeling like lead. Her head was all fuzzy from the drill present vinegar smell, and her slight sway made her look half dead.

Lis had been down in the great hall earlier than most, to get food quickly. She didn't eat much, but it was plenty to satisfy her desires. She saw a few other faces she recognized in the hall, but looked down at her food. She was certainly going to be lonely. Firstly, she didn't have friends. Secondly, the acquaintances she made weren't anywhere near her house. She was left behind as a lonely little Slytherin.

As quickly as she came to the hall, she left it. She wanted to get away from everybody socializing. Her first class was Defense Against the Dark Arts. Lis thought it sounded like a cool class, but she was uncertain. She arrived much earlier than needed, but she saw a couple others did, too. The pretty girl sat in a table in the front row, close to one of the corners. She had her books and quill already prepared, so she simply waited quietly for the teacher.

After awhile, in came Albus Potter, Harry Potter's son. Lis simply looked up at him when he introduced himself to the class that had finally arrived. Everybody else looked eager, except for a girl who looked like a mess. Lis didn't really care, though. She just sat silently, not really paying attention. This brought notice to Mr. Potter, and he decided to pick on her. “Miss Fifer,” Lis didn't know how he knew her name, “please define to us what a werewolf is.” Without looking up, Lis answered.

“A person who is forced to change into a wolf, no matter how hard they try. Unlike an animagus, who can change into whatever animal they please at any time,” the girl lost the happiness in her voice from yesterday. Mr. Potter nodded. “Good.” He then proceeded to tell them to turn their pages.

Oksander glanced around, his eyes settling on Lis. The girl's head hung, her voice empty as she answered the asked question. Oksander frowned, his eyebrows scrunched together as as he mused over different thoughts. "Mr. Crump!" A sharp voice interupted Oksander's thoughts. "Yes?" He answered, his voice glassy. Professor Potter walked over to Oksander and stood before him. "I would like to know...what was so important, that you decided to be focused on that, and not my lesson?" Oksander looked up at him and answered, "I was wondering why the mind can sometimes be so full of black holes that it will cause a person to wallow in dust?" Professor Potter stood there, his mouth twitching. 'What is he raving about?' The professor thought. Professor Potter then looked at Oksander real hard. "I don't know what you were thinking about, but it sounded like it wasn't important. Detention on Friday at 8:00 P.M. in my office." Professor Potter then turned and sat back down at his desk. As the lesson resumed, Oksander just sat there, his mind still in another place.

Last edited:
Lis looked up for a second, glancing towards the boy who spoke. An empty look in her eyes, she stared until their conversation was finished. When class resumed, Lis went back to looking blankly down. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't afford being in detention. She was raised to be a perfect-grade daughter, not a free spirited one. Lis sighed silently, intertwining her fingers for "fun".

Her feet barely touched the ground in her seat, so they dangled a bit. She lightly swung them, but stopping at Mr. Potter's glance. Lis sniffed, head lowered, back slightly hunched.