• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Harry Potter RP

Oksander nodded, his eyes casted downwards. "I'm sorry Dulce..." Oksander murmured. "If there is anything you need help with, just tell me. And...um...I've never had friends...but, um...do you want to...be...my...f-friend?" Oksander stumbled over his words. He wanted to be known more than just the boy who is disrespectful and flaunts off his 'knowledge'. Oksander was the same as everyone else - A confused kid who's in school with people they've never met before. Oksander decided then, that he was going to live up to his house and portray the qualities that the Sorting Hat saw deep within him.

Dulce smiled, "I was hoping you'd ask that!" She said, "Of course I'll be your friend"

Professor McClaine was walking around the classroom, dismissing students who had finished their potions. The students began to leave once she had checked their potion. "I guess we should go to flying now" Dulce said to Oksander. She picked up her stuff and headed towards the door.

Oksander nodded and picked up his bag. "Flying...sounds scary...and dangerous." Oksander mumbled as he walked with Dulce. "You're probably not afraid though." Oksander grinned at her, his eyes searching. "Well, good luck with your broom!" Oksander told Dulce, trying to encourage them both.

Lis finished the colorful liquid quickly, dismissing herself obediently and quickly. She stepped up the stairs, passing the same two students who finished their concoctions early, eyeing them for a split second as her brisk movements avoided them. Lis then returned with her blank eyes focusing on her path.

"I'm excited! I always dreamed of flying when I was young" Dulce exclaimed. She rushed down the stars and out onto a grassy field, there a lady with short grey hair waited for them. "Good Morning everyone, I'm Madame Hooch, I'll be your flying teacher for these first few lessons. Dulce looked at all the brooms on the ground, she found one that was neat and stood beside it, waiting for everyone else to arrive.

Oksander stood by another broom that wasn't too far from where Dulce stood. Oksander sighed and looked around, butterflies dancing in his stomach. "Um...Madame Hooch, is this hard?" Madame Hooch turned to Oksander. "Well it depends on the person!" She turned and welcomed other first-year students pouring out of the school. "Great..." Oksander murmured.

"Alright, stand on the left side of your broom everybody!" Madame Hooch said. Dulce looked down and realised she was on the right, she quickly stepped over to the other side of the broom and waited for more instructions. "Once you've done that, look down at your broom, extend your hand out and say Up!" Hooch commanded. Dulce looked down and reached out her hand over the broom. "Up!" She said firmly. The broom flew to Dulce's hand, slowing down as it came closer to her. Dulce couldnt help but smile, maybe she'd be good at this!

Oksander stood on the left side of his broom as commanded. After hearing the second command, Oksander obeyed. His eyes determined, his hand outstretched, his body fighting between relaxation and rigidness. "Up!" Oksander commanded. The broom remained motionless. Oksander groaned inside before trying again. "Up!" The broom remained where it was. Oksander breathed slowly, trying to display patience and kindness to his broom. Oksander mustered up his strongest voice, locked his eyes on the broom and almost yelled, "UP!" The broom quivered before becoming still again. Oksander sank to the ground when he saw other people easily calling their brooms into their hands. "Why...!?"

Lillie finished quickly, racing off after Lis. "Hey, wait up!" The poor girl stumbled after the Slytherin, taking a small tumble as her leg locked up again. She laughed sheepishly, lifting up her pant leg to twist the bolt on the metal brace. Getting back onto her legs, she rushed off to grab one of the remaining brooms. Catching the end of Hooch's explanation, she stared down at her broom, holding out her hand steadily and her voice was firm as she followed instructions. The broom launched, more like rocketed, right into her palm causing the girl to yelp. Still, she kept her grip firm and didn't drop the broom. "Ow..." she muttered, slumping slightly.

"Once you've done that" Madame Hooch said, "I'd like you to mount your broom and gently jump off of the ground"

Dulce carefully slipped one leg over the broom and took a deep breath. She then did the tiniest jump she could do, Dulce expected her feet to touch back down, but they didn't. She remained hovering in mid-air, Dulce's lip trembled, this seemed dangerous. "To touch back down, lean the front of the broom down a bit" Hooch said. Dulce did that, and found herself shooting towards the ground, only to end up falling over. Dulce laughed and got back up, eager to do it again.

“Up,” Lis said, barely a murmur. Immediately, the broom was summoned into her hand. Madam Hooch have an approving smile, then proceeding to give further instructions. When told to mount brooms, Lis stepped over, and easily lifted off of the ground in a short moment. This was pretty easy.

Oksander watched as Dulce hovered in mid-air. Sighing, Oksander stood up. "Up!" The broom lept into the air before falling back down onto the ground. "Up!" Finally, Oksander's patience and determination paid off. The broom flew into Oksander's outstretched hand. "I did it!" Oksander cried out to no one in particular. Oksander then tried the next step. Mounting onto the broom, Oksander pushed off with his legs. His broom shot off, Oksander hanging on for dear life. His broom crashed into a tree, causing Oksander to scrape his nose and knee. "Um...Can someone help me down?" Oksander called from the tree, hoping someone would hear him.

Lillie sighed, following the instructions to a T. However, it seemed her broom had other ideas, for when she leaned foreword she instead shot off like a rocket, parallel with the ground and not too high, but still, she didn't land. Yelling in fear, her broom stopped with it crashed against the wall, flipping her from behind into the air. She luckily managed to snag the metal contraption that held up torches, dangling in mid air with a small mewl.

Dulce looked around to see Oksander, and realised he was hanging onto his broom, half stuck in a tree. Dulce laughed a little and mounted her broom, she flew over to him and tried to pull him free.

With a cry of relief, Oksander spotted Dulce flying his way. As Oksander was being pulled out, he felt the branch beneath him to start to give way. "Umm..." Oksander couldn't finish his sentence before, with a blood-curdling scream, fell to the ground. Oksander sat up after a minute, his eyes dazed. "That hurt!" Oksander winced as he stood up. With a slight limp, he walked over to the gathering group of wide-eyed watchers, Madame Hooch at the front. "Mr. Crump, you need to go to the Hospital wing right away!" Madame Hooch wouldn't listen to Oksander's protests. "Ms. Silverdrop, make sure Mr. Crump doesn't stand on his foot while I go find someone to wrap up this class and send you off to the next one." Without another word, Madame Hooch turned and ran off.

Dulce gasped and jumped off of her broom, landing with a thud on the ground. "I'm so sorry!" Dulce stuttered to Oksander as Madame Hooch walked away. She grabbed her broom as it fell from the air and lay it down next to her, "I- I was only trying to help you..." Dulce said guiltily.

"No, I'm glad you helped me! I was the one who got myself stuck in a tree!" Oksander chuckled. As quickly as she was gone, Madame Hooch returned, this time with Professor Potter. "My, my, Mr. Crump, causing trouble in this class too? Why am I not surprised." Professor Potter sighed, but a hint of amusement lurked behind Professor Potter's annoyed face. "Now come along dear! We'll have that sprained ankle fixed in no time! Thank you Albus, and thank you Ms. Silverdrop." Madame Hooch then guided Oksander to the Hospital wing, a long room filled with beds surrounded by curtains for privacy. "Now lay on this bed and we'll get this ankle fixed up in a jiffy!" Madame Hooch commanded Oksander. Oksander obeyed, hoping this would be as short as she kept promising.

While Professor Potter was carefully supporting the seemingly troublesome boy, he caught Lis' quick glance. The teacher couldn't seem to shake the concern for the pretty girl, who didn't really want his concern. As the boy was taken to the wing, Professor Potter made his way to Lis. She got off of her broom, holding it in her left hand. “I hope you're getting along okay,” he said to her.

Lis nodded, but she didn't put feeling into it. “Yes, sir,” she said lightly, eyes stinging. The teacher patted her on the back before departing.

Dulce's expression was worried as Oksander left for the hospital wing, she hoped he'd be okay. In the meantime, Professor Potter was finishing the class, telling the last of the students to touchdown and put their brooms down. Once everyone had done that, he dismissed the class. Dulce ran up a bunch of stairs to her next class, History. In her muggle school, Dulce had never liked History, she hoped it wouldnt be the same here.

Oksander, when released from the Hospital wing, pratically ran from that place. Spotting other first-years ahead, he quickened his pace. "2 points from Hufflepuff Mr. Crump," A voice called out. Professor Potter walked over to Oksander, who had now been standing still, his body trembling with fear. "For running through the halls." Oksander groaned as Professor Potter walked off. Hufflepuff must hate him right now.

"Oh! Oksander!" Dulce called as she spotted him at the top of the stairs. "We're going up to history now" She said, running up the stairs. That was a mistake, "Another 2 points from Hufflepuff" Potter said, "For running up stairs" Potter said, then he walked away. "God, he really hates Hufflepuff..." Dulce said, rolling her eyes when Potter was gone.

Lis was left behind on the quidditch field. She didn't want to go to History of Magic, but she couldn't skip a class. So, she forced herself to go along, not too fast, as Hufflepuff was hilariously being deducted for walking too fast. Lis thought that was odd.

Eventually, after many stairs, Lis made it to the classroom, already feeling bored. This was definitely going to be a lame class for the Slytherin.

"I'd say. I don't know why people think Hufflepuff is the weak house. We portray the most important qualities I think!" Oksander defended his house with deep love for it. "So...History! I hated learning about Queen Elizabeth 1 and King James, let's hope magical history is better!" Oksander chuckled.

Dulce walked into the classroom only to see an old man sitting out the front. "Take your seats everyone" He said. Dulce sat near the middle and looked down to see blank pieces of paper, a quill and an inkpot. "I am Professor Popsle, during this lesson I would like you all to take notes of what I'm saying." He said in the most boring way possible. Dulce dipped the quill in the inkpot and got ready, this class didn't seem like it would be very exciting at all.

Oksander sat down beside Dulce. He eyed Professor Wopsle before leaning over. "He looks like he came from the era he's droning on about!" Oksander's quill flew across the parchment as he tried to keep up with Professor Wopsle's emotionless voice naming off, really, un-important names of 'famous wizards and witches' who fought against the goblins. "His eyes are so creepy, like crab eyes!" Oksander mumbled as he wrote, his mind not really paying attention.

Lillie whimpered to herself. The class had left, long gone to the next class up who knows how many flights of stairs, and the poor girl was still outside, and very stuck. The first year's arms were sore, and she struggled to keep a grip on the torch holder, suspended a good distance off the ground that landing safely was out of the question. Well, she was present, so the professor she had next would certainly notice her absence... Right?

Oksander began to look around, his mind bored. Suddenly, Oksander gasped. "Lillie!" Oksander became cherry red as people stared at him. "Um...Crump...Crump, are you related to Finn Crump, a great Auror?" Professor Wopsle asked Oksander, when he remembered his name. "What! No, I mean...I don't know! I'm Muggleborn! But...um, Professor Wopsle, could I be excused, my stomach feels like heaving." Oksander tried to make himself look pale and queasy. Professor Wopsle sighed, "Fine, but you're going to miss hearing more about the Goblin revolt." Oksander nodded as he shuffled over to the door, still putting on the act. "I'm sure...oh I have to go now!"

Oksander ran out of the classroom, down the halls, out the two main doors and across the lawn. Gasping for breath, Oksander arrived where Lillie hung suspended on the torch holder. "Hold on Lillie...what should I do...oh! I know! Wingardium Leviosa!" Oksander pointed his drawn wand at Lillie. She floated off of the holder slowly. Oksander, then settled Lillie down onto the ground. "Are you alright?" Oksander gave Lillie a big hug without thinking. "Oh...um sorry...about that..." Oksander released her, embarrassed.

Lis rolled her eyes at the teacher, who seemed as old as her dead great-great grandparents. She pondered about abandoning the classroom, similar to the boy who left in a hurry. She couldn't make an excuse that seemed believable, though. Plus, Lis figured that the professor would seem suspicious of her sudden proclamation. Mentally, she groaned.

It seemed as if everybody who had a partner in their table was feeling fine about this class. Lis sat alone to her content, dying of boredom. She spotted the girl who sat by the excused boy, and she didn't look too pleased either. Not my problem, she said in her head. The small girl took out her quill, and dipped it in ink.

"Are you ok?" Oksander asked Lillie. "Do you need to go see Madame Hooch?" Oksander put his wand back into his pocket before turning and looking back at the castle. "Even though the Hospital wing isn't the greatest, I'd go just to get out of History. The professor looks like a shriveled up toad/crab creature." Oksander snorted at his comparison. "And his voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard!"

Lillie dusted herself off, nodding to his question. "Doesn't sound like a great class... and I don't think sneaking in would be very smart either." she chuckled. "We might as well go to the hospital wing to 'make sure' I am completely fine." She grabbed his wrist and started walking off in the general direction of the Hospital Wing, having watched Oksander being led there earlier.

"Ok, but could you please release me? You're hurting my wrist." Oksander winced at the pain that shot up his arm. "So...um, you do know where we are going right?" Oksander asked as they walked down a hallway. He looked around, hoping Professor Potter wouldn't appear anytime soon like he usually did.

"Nope! But you probably do and I'm supposedly injured, so..." Lillie rambled, dramatically leaning against Oksander instead of dragging him and dragging her braced leg. "Besides, eventually they'll find us missing and if one of us is hurt we can't get in trouble now can we? Especially because I got left behind." Silence filled the air for some time, other than the steady click from Lillie's leg as the metal readjusted with each step. "I guess the better question is, do you know where we're going?" She piped up after some time.

"No." Oksander was bored when being ushered toward the Hospital wing, that he hadn't paid attention to how they reached it. "We could either ask for directions or meander around until we find it or it's time to go to our next class or whatever we have after History! Break, class, lunch, who knows!" Oksander sighed heavily. "So...why do you have that?" Oksander pointed to the brace. His rosy, freckled face showed curiosity.

"Hmm? Oh this? I was born with a twisted leg and I had an operation to fix it. Both my leg bones sawed and half and twisted into the right position! When we found out about me getting accepted into Hogwarts we got a brace so I could attend, otherwise I'd be stuck in bed." She grinned. "I'm getting it off next year though, and other than it locking up sometimes I forget I'm wearing it."

"You know...we are in Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Maybe they can fix your leg completely!" Oksander's eyes glinted with wonder. "That would be awesome if they could!" Oksander sighed. "I never even thought about magic until I recieved my letter. I'm a Muggleborn, so my parents were worried, but when they heard I'd be gone mostly, they gleefully said yes..." Oksander's face looked slightly hurt as he remembered a painful memory.

Lillie straightened up, frowning gently before pulling Oksander into a quick hug. "That's... not right. At all. Where do you live? I think I need to physically and literally slap some sense into your parents." And of course, she shook her leg out a little, before grinning, "And because we have magic, my leg would be healed pretty quick buuuuut.... Nah, I'll let it heal on it's own. Just wait until it's summer and I can wear shorts, my scars are going to look so awesome." She laughed, striking a pose in an attempt to lighten the mood. Whether she was successful or not, she wouldn't know, as she spun around rapidly upon hearing footsteps that belonged to a teacher. "Oh shoot!" she whisper yelled, falling against Oksander as if she had been injured.

Oksander eternally sighed with relief when Madame Hooch came around the corner. "Madame Hooch! Lillie needs help! She fell and doesn't sound well! I think she might've had gotten a concussion from the fall. Could you please help me get her to the Hospital wing?" Oksander pretended Lillie was slipping from his 'grasp'. Madame Hooch shot forward and grabbed Lillie. "Of course dear! Now come along Lillie, let's see what we can do about this injury!" Oksander grinned at Lillie when Madame Hooch wasn't looking.

Lillie winked to Oksander as Madame Hooch led her away, but quickly resumed being slightly dazed as Hooch burst into the hospital wing. "Can you tell me exactly what happened?" She worriedly asked the girl as Madame Pomphrey looked her over. "Well... when you told us to lean foreword on the brooms I shot forward and got stuck on the torch... I was up there since the beginning of class and Oksander just found me after I decided to jump." Lillie partially lied, swiftly making up the story. Hooch bought the story completely, although she did snap slightly.

"What in your right mind made you think you should jump?" "Well I was kinda left up there by my lonesome ma'am." Lillie retorted. As Madame Pomphrey examined her leg she twitched, and though it wasn't painful, Lillie still yelped to at least make it seem like she had an injury. "What's this dearie?" "My leg brace. I get it off next year, Oksander said something about magic healing my leg completely but I kinda want to keep my scars so don't touch it." Eventually the three slipped into conversation about 'are you sure you're alright' and 'what exactly happened' and Lillie slowly getting more sarcastic and sassy with her remarks. Eventually, once confirming the girl was alright enough, she was told to remain in the Hospital Wing until she had to go to her next class.

"Madame Hooch, I realize you must be awfully busy. If you don't mind, I'll stay here with Lillie until our next class, which is actually our break." Madame Hooch smiled. "Oh, how thoughtful to think about me! That will be fine dear." Madame Hooch turned and left. "I'm sure Professor Wopsle won't notice!" Oksander murmured under his breath.

Last edited:
History of Magic never seemed to end. The pitchy voice of the ancient man rang through Lis' ears, giving her a serious headache. Her eyelids became droopy as her mind pulsed with pain. She fought the urge to pass out as her body felt limp. However, the urge couldn't be contained, and the girl's eyes rolled back before she slumped forward.

“Oh dear!” The awful teacher said. The class paused, waiting to see what he would do. Lis was in much pain. Her nose had started bleeding from the impact on her face to the cold desk. The teacher gave a defeated shrug. One student groaned at the teacher, bolted out of their seat, and looked out the door of the classroom. He shouted a name, and, ironically, Professor Potter burst in the room. He quickly made his way to the bleeding girl, gently taking her out of her seat. He stood her on her feet, putting a hand on her forehead. Her pale eyes fluttered open, and she blinked with confusion. She felt the blood running down her lip, but ignored it.

Figuring she passed out or something, Lis accepted the hand Professor Potter held out to her. Hand in hand, the tall teacher led the small, dizzy girl to the hospital wing. On arriving, Lis faintly made out two other students as she was hurried to a bed by Madam Pomfrey. The woman was in a flustered rush as blood trickled down the pained student's face. Lis felt terrible pain in her entire body as Pomfrey felt her face and Potter left the room quietly.