• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Happy Birthday TBA. ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
TBA? TBA's B-day? o.O

HAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIITHDAY! ^^

I would've written you a poem but, hell, I wouldn't even write my boyfriend a poem for his birthday :p

Hope you have a good B-day and get lots of fun stuff 'cause that's what birthday's are all about, eh? ;)

Haha, thanks, guys. It's been a great day, filled with lots o' loot (of course, that being the point of birthdays, aside from all the goodwill and everything).

Got Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (an excellent game), Nintendogs (granted, a week early), a copy of the They Might Be Giants album "Flood," a bunch of comic books, and a whole lot of spending money/gift certificates. I'm also not in debt to my father anymore (yay, long story), so I should have no problem getting games in the next few months, starting with DDR Mario Mix.

Also, Katie: What the heck is a "bithday"? :o

QuagsireQing said:
Sounds like the harvest was ripe indeed. Sweet stuff! Have another piece of cake for me.

Sweet stuff indeed! I would like to take this moment to heartily recommend Phoenix Wright to any and all DS owners. It consumes my soul. In one chapter, there's a guy who speaks mostly in l33t and internet jargon - his first line is "WTF?" There's also a kid who has an unusually strong grasp of the capitalist system... but I digress.

And I won't be having another slice of cake, mostly because I, er, didn't have a cake. I did, however, have a lemon merengue pie. 8)

Katie: Today's breakfast was happy indeed. My dad's a great cook.