1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday TBA. ^^

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Doctor Oak, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

As Teh Title says.

My magical calandar says it's The Blue Avenger's 17th Birthday today, so Happy B-day dude. ^^

Merciless Medic likes this.
  2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

TBA? TBA's B-day? o.O

HAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIITHDAY! ^^

I would've written you a poem but, hell, I wouldn't even write my boyfriend a poem for his birthday :p

Hope you have a good B-day and get lots of fun stuff 'cause that's what birthday's are all about, eh? ;)

3. Haha, thanks, guys. It's been a great day, filled with lots o' loot (of course, that being the point of birthdays, aside from all the goodwill and everything).

Got Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (an excellent game), Nintendogs (granted, a week early), a copy of the They Might Be Giants album "Flood," a bunch of comic books, and a whole lot of spending money/gift certificates. I'm also not in debt to my father anymore (yay, long story), so I should have no problem getting games in the next few months, starting with DDR Mario Mix.

Also, Katie: What the heck is a "bithday"? :o

4. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Katie's Typoitis strikes again!

5. Sounds like the harvest was ripe indeed. Sweet stuff! Have another piece of cake for me.

6. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

At least I didn't completely replace birthday with a totally different word like I often do...

HAAAAAAAPPY BREEEEEAKFAST! ^_^

7. Sweet stuff indeed! I would like to take this moment to heartily recommend Phoenix Wright to any and all DS owners. It consumes my soul. In one chapter, there's a guy who speaks mostly in l33t and internet jargon - his first line is "WTF?" There's also a kid who has an unusually strong grasp of the capitalist system... but I digress.

And I won't be having another slice of cake, mostly because I, er, didn't have a cake. I did, however, have a lemon merengue pie. 8)

Katie: Today's breakfast was happy indeed. My dad's a great cook.

8. Yeah man, happy birthday! Hope you had a good one, and here's to years of the same.

9. baratron

baratron Moderator of Elder Scrolls
    Staff Member Moderator

Happy birthday, only a little bit late :).

10. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

Happy belated birthday, TBA. ^^;