• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open HALO: A SPARTANS STORY (contains violence)

Skylar walked over to Dydo and Meadow and theta and she waved "Hello there so are you one of the elites helping us with those things" she asked then she looked at meadow and she smiled "hey meadow ....can you tell me what has been happening." she asked then she looked at Dylo "nice to meet you um Dydo right" she said. beta appeared and she looked around and she sighed

"Flood, Not sure what happened when I was out, found angel and Dydo here is a collapsed cave, team saved them, and here we are," Meadow grumbled trying to lessen her air intake to help with her lungs. She had crossed her arms around her torso to help support herself, body protesting against her even talking to Skylar. Theta procceded the information gave him before nodding and floating closer to the elite, "Elite Dydo. Sorry for me examining you so closely and I am merely curious".

Dillon made his way to his team on the ship hoping they were alright. As he made his way to them he found himself stopped by Washington "How did this happen" the Washington asked.
"I have no exact answer but my thoughts are in the research sector of the building the flood were released when the Covenant started the bombing" Dillon replied.
Washington nodded I have to agree" he walked away from Dillon towards the front starting up the ship and over the speakers he said "How many till we are clear to take off" without another word the ship lifted into the air swiftly unnoticed.

Last edited:
"Theta please come here for a bit," Meadow asked when she noticed another Spartan wearing green and light purple armour staring at him. She glared under her helmet at the Spartan, who she presumed was one of Washington's. Theta said a quick goodbye to Dydo then appeared next to Meadow, sitting on her shoulder. The Ai asked what was wrong and she replied that she thought it would be best if he shut down for a while so she could focus on not moving wrongly. He agreed and shut down, Meadow forcing herself to stand and March over to the staring Spartan, "I would appreciate it if you didn't stare at my partner. I don't exactly know you and would like if you didn't".

Caleb stood up from his position on their Pelican, remaining quiet for the majority of the conversation. He walked over to the machine gun turret, and decided to man it, just in case. There were a few straggling Flood on the roof of the complex, but most were away from them. He opened fire on the few that were there. Better safe than sorry.

"And who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do," the purple wearing Spartan growled at her and the woman took a step forward, sizing up Meadow, who braced her stance with a low challenging rumble. The purple Spartan rested her hands on her hips and stood toe to toe with the bruiser, "so what are you going to do about it, bitch"?

"This," Meadow hissed and slammed Washington's Allie into the wall with an arm pressed against her throat and a magnum to her stomach. The gun rested between her armour plating. The moment caught the attention of a few other people, on being another Spartan that had almost the same colour scheme as the one Meadow was pressing against the wall. The Spartan started moving towards them, slowly because people were in his way. Meadow hissed loudly, glaring through her helmet's visor at the other woman. Her body was protesting at her for doing this but she was having a protective streak, ready to defend theta like she was a mother bear,"look at theta like that again and I'll make sure you never look at anyone again, slut".

Caleb motioned for one of the marines to take the chaingun, and he turned to the situation with Meadow and one of Washington's people. He heard everything from where he was, and when he saw the man in a darker purple armor than the other approaching, he quickly walked in the way of him, putting his hand on his chest, keeping him from moving forward. "She got herself into this. If it gets to guns going off and fists flying, we'll intervene. Until then, we'll see how it plays out, alright?" He offered, in a whisper.

"Get off! Fine I'll stop looking at your little toy," The Spartan hissed loudly as she tried to get out of the hold. Meadow dropped her then deleivered a swift kick to her midsection that kept her down for a bit longer.

"He's not a toy," The red and white bruiser then started to trudged back to her seat. She wanted to cry because of what she had just forced her body to do and let out a surprised noise when something hit her in the back of the head. She turned to see what had and found the purple Spartan up and holding her fists up. Meadow snarled and charged but was dodged and tackled. The two women rolling on the ground throwing punches, when her helmet was finally knocked off Meadow was given a look of shook and a you are a girl? Using the distraction she landed one hit to the side of the Spartan's helmet, knocking her out. Standing to her full height and slipping on her helmet she turned to Washington's man and Caleb, "keep an eye on your teammates before they hurt somebody".

(OOC: Storm, it alright if I control North?)

BiC: Caleb was about to intervene when fists started to get thrown, but it ended before he or the other Spartan were able to get close enough, with people in the way that were just watching the fight. Caleb sighed and shrugged, looking at the other Spartan. "Sorry about that. Our team can get violent when it comes to defending our own." He said, apologetically. *Well, if I said I hadn't done it I'd be lying. Sting and I just did this morning.* He thought to himself, smirking under his helmet.

Dillon heard everythingthat unfolded so he and Washington went to find out what happened "What the honest fuck just happened here I mean seriously" he paused looking at everyone.
Washington looked at Caleb and North "what happened North I want a quick answer" Washington said as he walked towards the Spartans watching the event unfold.

(Go right ahead)

Meadow limped over to her seat again, sitting down just as theta turned back online. She smiled at him softly and theta asked her if he could go talk and meet people. She accepted the request as long as he didn't get out of the team's line of sight. She knew he was just a hologram but she still worried. She also promised him that once they got to safety that they would start working on the light saber. He cheered before moving around to say hell and meet people. He appeared by Caleb and the other Spartan and waved like an excited child, "hello! I am Ai unit theta. Spartan Meadow is my Spartan and she has allowed me to meet others as long as I don't go to far so hello"!

Caleb gave the other Spartan a nod and talked to Theta, distracting him so the other Spartan could report to his teammate. "South got a bit out of hand and instigated a confrontation with one of Fireteam Eclipse's members, Wash. But it's settled now." North reported. "There was a fight, but no one was seriously harmed, from the look of things." He finished.

Theta talked about how he and Meadow were going to build a light saber when they got to safety and that how Caleb could use it once they were done. He also stated that he need to talk to Delta so that he could try and figure out how to use the force. The hologram was making arm movements and was in their nomarmour mode. Theta having modified it so that it looked like a child around the age of eight wearing a red shirt and pj pants, "Spartan caleb, Spartan Meadow has asked that i call you simply Caleb along with the rest of fireteam eclipse. Are you alright with this change".

"Do you humans always search to provoke fights amoung yourselves?" Dydo growled as he watched the fight. Angel herself silently laughed as the other Spartan got her ass handed to her. "To be quite honest, not all of us do. But we were trained and raised to be killing machines, if we aren't fighting we look for a fight cuz we're like lost puppies without one."

Dydo clearly wasn't pleased with the anwer but said nothing.

Theta moved back over to Dydo and looked at him curiously. He floated around the sangheili and hummed in thought then appeared infornt of his face him. His hologram looked at him with big eyes and a large smile, "excuse me but what is your home life like? Do you elite have families and if so how do they work? Do you all have any children? Can I met them someday? I would like to meet others and see how they view this war".

Dydo stared at the curious hologram, before seeming to shrug internally, going into detailed description of what the planet was like, its history, etc. Even going as far as explaining his own personal life. The Rukom house was fairly peiminant turns out, and their had been many skilled Ultras and a select few Zealots in the clan's history. "Perhaps, if this alliance proves formidible, we may visit each other's planets in efforts to understand each other. Perhaps by then my child will be hatched, and then you may see them grow. But that is very slim chance." He had told Theta at one point. All of this made gears in Angel's head turn, Dydo was incredibly open minded.

Theta soaked the information in like an excited child. His eyes blinked a few times and a hologram pen and paper. He was writing things down, Meadow smiled at him and forced herself up. She trudged over to the elite, hologram, and teammate. She unhooked her helmet and breathed in, stopping herself from flinching at the pain, "I'm sorry if theta is bothering you sir. He's just interested and very curious".
"Meadow you shouldn't be up! You'll hurt yourself"!
"I'm fine theta," the Ai pouted and crossed his arms and Meadow laughed lightly at him with a small grin.

Dekan walked over as Dydo was explaining the Sangheili to one of the Demon's computer programs. As the Ultra finished, the towering Zealot looked down at him, and gave him a nod of approval. "Though the chance is slim, like Dydo said, I believe there is a chance. I believe it would be prosperous for all our races. Sangheili, Human, Unggoy, all of us." He added in.

Angel hummed, it was quite peaceful for an evacuation because of the flood. Oh yea... how infected was the area by now? Seriously, they wouldn't need to evacuate the planet would they? She grumbled to herself, she wasn't born here but hey, she felt entitled to say she wasnt keen on moving.

Theta beamed in amazement as he studied the two and their differences in armour. He zoomed closer to Dekan and looked at him closely. He let out small noises that sounded like a child at a theme park trying to figure out which ride it want to go on, "what standing are you sir? If armour is attached to ranking and from the information I have been given it seems like the human and sangheili races have more in common then we think. I'm running calculations right now".

"Theta, back off a little. And careful with the calculations, please," Meadow sighed and looked at the hologram with soft eyes. She recognized Dekan and nodded to him in respect, "I hope that happens as well. Maybe then us Spartans can go home. Thanks for saving my ass back there in the compound. I should have been paying better attention".

"It took you no time at all to return the favor, Demon." He replied. Although to most, the word "demon" would usually be an insult, when Dekan spoke it referring to the Spartans, it would sound more like a title of respect. He then turned to look at Theta. "You are right. Our armor signifies our rank in the Covenant. I am a Zealot, a rank worth praise among the Sangheili." He said.

"It's so cool! The similarities in our armies over take out differences. The biggest difference being that you have a more religion based system and ours is not, hasn't been in quite a few centuries. I have yet to meet a female elite in your ranks or atleast haven't seen one, that's a difference as well," Theta beamed up at Dekan. Meadow chuckled lightly at him but ended up coughing harshly, a little bit of blood splattering against her glove as she cover her mouth. Theta looked back at her and started to worry but the Spartan waved him off.

"Sorry if he's talking your ears off. He can be quite the talker when he wants to be," Meadow smiled and Theta complained at her comment. He now sat on her shoulder again he looked at everyone.

"It is no trouble, Demon. But I believe for any race, coughing up blood is not healthy. You should see one of your Medics." He said. Caleb overheard, and walked over. "Yes, you're right, Dekan. Meadow really shoulder be resting. If Dekan's okay with it, he can keep Theta busy." He said. The Sangheili Zealot nodded. "Dydo and I can fill in your A.I. on any information it wants, as long as it isn't too classified." Dekan offered.

Theta cheered loudly and urged Meadow to go sit down. She shook her head and joked to him, nodding to everyone before making her way back to a seat and called over a medic to take a look at her ribs. Her fight with south probably jostled her ribs and bones. Theta stayed with the group looking at them, "my name is theta by the way! You can call me theta. We don't know much about your species are you carnivores, omnivores or herbivores? I'm guessing omnivores but there isn't much on you home planet. I wonder if I can grow any of your plants! If the war ends in peace our races could integrate better if we could grow food together. I wonder".

Dydo nodded in agreement, before looking between the two Spartans. He turned to Angel, "I am unfamiliar, so I may be competely mistaken, but is it common for females of your species to become injured to most?" Angel snorts, "I'd say its pretty even for both genders, unless you are female. Normal female civilians tend to fuss over their appearance too much to so much as think of doing something that ruins their hair much less get a bruise." Angel made a face beneath her helmet. "Doesn't make a bunch of sense if you ask me."

Dillon stood there listening to all the individual conversations and looked at Dekan thinking about something he needed to know "Dekan right" he looked at the elite "About an hour ago do remember seeing a Spartan and cutting off their leg" Dillon needed to know this just so he knows how is responsible "or saw a Sangheili do that" he looked at the Sangheili with a look of seriousness under his helmet "I truly must know" he continued to drive home his point.

While North stood, waiting for Washington to reply, and Caleb went back to help the Marine watch the Pelican's exit, Dekan turned to Dillon. "I did not. I was on a Phantom, commanding our units from there, until the Parasite outbreak. I have not killed nor injured any of your men." He reported. "Do you know the armor classification of the Sangheili that did this?"

Dillon stared at the elite "a Zealot much like yourself which is why I chose to ask you" Dillon took a step back not wanting to attempt to show superiority. He continued to look at the Sangheili taking off his helmet to look him eye to eye "that Sangheili has caused a change of my life I can never adjust to" as he said this he motioned to his robotic leg.

Theta watched the exchange. Memorizing it so that he could study and learn about their maybe future friends. He was still trying to figure out what the elites could digest. He though he should ask but before he did he checked on Meadow, laughing when he saw that she was getting her ears chewed out by the medics, "it's seems Meadow is going to have her ears clawed out by the medics. Have the two of you, sangheili friends, ever heard of a tomato? It's a human food, red and round. It can be eaten alone or with things".

Dydo tilted his head, "Tomato? That is... a strange name." Angel laughed again, "Go ahead and mention a food local to your planet and one of us'll say that is a strange name too." Dydo actually allowed and audible chuckel to be heard this time. "I suppose you are correct, and makes me all the more eager that an alliance can be made possible to learn and understand human culture!" Angel sighed and stretched out. Things felt better this way. Yes fighting was fun, but this was better. Talking, not killing or maiming each other.

"Currently, I'm the only known Zealot survivor. The rest presumably died when the Parasite showed up. Like you, we were disorganized at the appearance of them. We all thought they were gone, destroyed. Clearly, though, we were wrong. We haven't heard from the majority of our troops that were in the field since then. They're presumed dead." Dekan replied.

"Tomatoes are great apparently! Meadow has a fond memory of them , that and patatoes. Apparently they were easy to grow on her colony planet. Which by the way, do any of you know a brute called Zormeuis? She has few bones to pick with him and I would like to know to make sure that she can crush those bones into bread once she has fully healed. Also do any of you know where her hammer is, I saw it be placed on the ship but it seems to have been moved when her and the other Spartan got into a fight," theta watched everyone interacting with large holographic eyes. He made sure to check on Meadow every so often and at this point she was forced to remove her armour so that the medics could get a better look and more access to her wounds.

"If the one who did this is alive" he paused not knowing if what he was going to say would offend Dekan "I grabbed this before Meadow found me and took me to the safe zone" he pulled out a deactivated energy blade activating it looking into the blue blade "I'm gonna use this to end the ome who did this" he turned off the blade and walked away.

Washington walked back to the front "alright and we are gettin' close" Washington whispered to himself. He looked at all the passengers "Alright how many people are an board" he said over the intercom "I need a head count" Washington said holding a datapad.

Meadow was once again getting patched up. The medics forcing her to lay on the ground so that she wasn't putting pressure on her spine. They argued with her but she just laid there. Her body had finally stopped fighting her and she just relaxed. Her torso was covered in dark bruises and scrapes, the medics have to move the top of her undersuit and shirt up to properly rewrap her wounds. Theta watched from afar, the same distress beacon from earlier in the safe zone starting out quiet as he started to panic a little.

Dillon sat in the front of the ship the controls to the ship were very smooth no motion could be felt when he turned it left or right maybe the gyroscopic help. He shrugged this thought off and handed the controls to Washington and walked back to his team helmet in hand and the few Sangheilis. Once he got to everyone he sat down putting on his helmet looking at Dekan "So Dekan why do your people call us demon" he looked at the Sangheili from under his helmet more relaxed than before "I have no problem with this nickname, I've done some really terrible things in my life to deserve it, but why" he asked his voice humble.

"Your kind are amazing warriors on the battlefield, Demon. In the beginning with your first generation that fought against us, they seemed almost invincible, destroying large groups of our own and not losing a single man, while they were only in groups of up to four. You seemed like demons to the Covenant, which is why we call you such." Dekan replied.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As Dekan spoke to Dillon, North Dakota did a headcount. All of Eclipse, minus Sting, were there. He all of Washington's men were there, and there were also several marines and a few Elites and Grunts on their Pelican. He walked up to Washington and reported the exact numbers.

Washington copied down what North had said onto the datapad and said to the Spartan "Thank you North that's all that I needed go relax socialize with someone" he told the soldier. He sat taking the ship controls "Have fun, this may be the only time we can learn about the covenant as allies"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I see and I agree the first generation of Spartans were more machine than us" Dillon said to Dekan with Sigma turning on "Sigma? Man you have been out for a while" Dillon turned his attention to the A.I.
"How long was I turned off what did I miss" Sigma asked Dillon not used to the elites not shooting at him
"About, an hour" Dillon said to the A.I. moving his attention back to the Sangheili "oh right, Dekan this is Sigma"
"I am Sigma the creativity of the alpha A.I." the little A.I. said to the elite bowing at the sight of Zealot armour "I may be Artificial but I respect ranks."

Dekan nodded to this "Sigma" as he bowed. "It is a pleasure, Sigma." Dekan said, as Caleb walked over, North walking next to him. They seemed to be getting along rather well, especially compared to Meadow and the other that the former had knocked out. While they didn't sit with their group, Caleb and North sat with some of the Washington's other people, and conversed.

Theta cheered up a little when he saw that sigma had appeared. He turned to look back at north and appeared close to the purple wearing Spartans, "why was your ally and Meadow fighting. I understand that they did because Meadow was cursing out her in her head and was threating to do worse if your ally did what she had done again. I wish to try and make amends and can't do that if I don't know how to help Meadow get over her anger to the Spartan she harmed".