• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open HALO: A SPARTANS STORY (contains violence)

Dillon saw Jack and Caleb but paid more attention to the Elite with them, he pulled out the Spiker and pointed it at the Elite, "Whose the Elite" he said with no fear in his voice but rather a demanding voice needing to know what was going on. Of course not being able to keep the door open he lowered his gun welcoming the Elite like a marine. He turned to Caleb with a sigh he said "Meadow passed out from blood lose and the doctors are keeping tabs on her" he leaned against the wall looking at his robotic leg "We are less human with each day."

"I feel by the end of all the fighting, if there ever is, there won't be much left, if any, of any of our civilizations. Human or otherwise." He replied. Then he acknowledged Dillon's query on the Elite. "The Covenant have agreed to a temporary truce in order to eliminate the Flood from the planet. You heard me mention someone named 'Dekan' over the com, right? He's a Zealot, more than likely the highest ranking member of the Covenant forces here that's still alive. So avoid any unnecessary hostilities. Only attack a member of the Covenant if attacked first."

"I am Zygun" Zygun said, Looking at his Robotic Leg "I hope Meadow will get better" Lota said in a Happy voice "Well, Is there anything we could do right now?" Jack asked, Pretty much implying that Lota, Jack and Zygun wanted to get back into Battle

"Well, first, I recommend we get a temporary commander of the squad, someone to make the final call on things, before anything else. Both our First and Second in Command are incapacitated. Any volunteers?" He asked, looking at his two squadmates. Skylar's location was unconfirmed, last he heard of Angel, she was holding out at her dorm. Sting hasn't been heard from since the initial Covenant attack. Both Zak and Meadow were down. That left only the three of them.

"I can do it" Jack said, Looking like he was the king of the World "Thats a great idea!" Yelled Lota in a Happy voice "So does that mean im Temporary Commander?" Asked Jack

"Tell me Jack, if you had to put a teammate out of their misery could you do it" Dillon said very serious due to the subject "Could you looked them in the eyes as they died, or kill friend if given the order" Dillon looked Jack right in the eyes "Just remember a leader does what he needs to do for the better of the team no matter how personally hurtful it is." He dropped the eye contact shutting his eyes a tear slipping out.

Skylar finally got on com "hey guys...i'm...alittle bit in a pickle " she said over the com so they could hear then she shot a few flood coming her way " i'm coming your way...is Meadow ok" she asked , worried about her. as she ran she shot at the enemy then she drooped when she saw one of those big floods that look like hulk " crap i got a huge one on my tail" she said as she ran.

(OOC: I'm assuming Nexus went with Dekan to sweep for survivors.)
BiC: Dekan stopped at the end of a hallway, deducing that there were no survivors in their part of the base. "Demon, this is Dekan. We have found no survivors in this sector. We are on our way back now." Dekan said, aiming his Plasma Rifles up as they made their way back. The Mgalekgolo followed behind him slowly, keeping an eye on the surroundings of them and their commanding officer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Much as I hate to admit it, Dillon's got a point. You think you can do that, Dillon?" He asked, then he picked up his COM. "Roger Skylar. Do you need backup?" He asked, as he got another COM from Dekan. He figured that it needed no reply from him, and kept his focus on his teammate that was rushing back to the safe zone. "Good." He muttered. "At least we have another survivor of Eclipse out there."

(OOC: yeah)
BIC: Nexus followed Dekan back then he looked around and he saw a flood boater. "aww now one of those" he said then he shot at it with his carbine and it busted and he shot at the little monsters coming at them "die Parities "he growled

------
Skylar listened to Him then she sighed "yes i need back-up unless you guys just want me to become Flood food" she yelled at him then she smirked "i'm sorry just get over here" she sighed then she fired a few shots again from her shotgun then she ran faster

"Can I do those things" Dillon said with a chuckle "I've had to do it before, not proud of it but I had to do it" he started thinking about if it was a good time say anything. After a few moments he had decided "Have you guys heard of Strike team 79 A.K.A Phoenix" he stopped "The team of elite soldiers who were supposedly all killed a year ago" he asked them waiting for an answer.

Theta was still hovering over Meadow. The larger Spartan still having a blood transfusion as she laid on a gurney, her armour piled off in the corner with dents and open scratches that would have been easy to hide if she was trying. The Ai called out for its siblings as its Spartan was not responding and he was growing scared, his image flickered a bit as he let out a wail like a lost five year old child.

Dekan looked back at the Infection forms of the Parasite. "We must proceed further, Nexus. The Mgalekgolo will defend us. Remember, the Parasite cannot infect them!" He ordered, quickening his pace. "Dem- Caleb," he corrected himself, "Our approach to your safe zone will lead us right to your teammate. We will provide assistance so we can all make it so the safe zone." Dekan offered, though he planned on giving assistance either way.

He motioned for Nexus and the Mgalekgolo to hurry. They ended up reaching Skylar, and the Mgalekgolo charged the Parasite, pushing them back, so Dekan, Nexus, and Skylar could make it back to the safe zone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"While I appreciate your trust in us to share this with us, Dillon, now may not exactly be the best time. Save it for when we're outta here, okay? But, who do you think should be in temporary charge of the team?" Caleb asked, starting to be worried about his teammates that had yet to check in. Angel and Sting, where could they be?

Skylar smiled then she followed Nexus and Dekan back " thanks guys" she whispered then she drooped , she was worried about meadow "meadow...will she be ok" she asked Dekan then she grabbed her sniper rifle from her back and she smirked "i don't want to lose her" she whispered then she walked between them and she smiled "cmon lets get back we need to help the others then get off this planet " she said with a grin"then glass it.." Nexus said with a smirk

"I do not know what joy you take from glassing the planet, Captain Nexus, but I find it very disturbing." Dekan said, looking down at the other Sangheili. "It is an unfortunate thing, to almost certainly destroy all life on a planet. It borders on a war crime. It is dishonorable, and I have only truly been able to understand it if the Parasite is on the planet. Even then, it is a sad action that weighs heavily on those in charge. I suggest you remember that, Captain." He scolded.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omega went to comfort Theta. "Meadow will be fine, brother." Omega stated, attempting to comfort his companion. "When she is back up and able, remember, use your anger on the Flood to help enhance her abilities, so that the Flood knows that they made a mistake causing the damage that they have done."

Nexus sighed then he agreed with him "yes it is a horrible thing but let you know i don't made the move to glass this planet" he sighed then he looked at the human near them "Human...eh i mean Skylar What does this planet mean to you" he asked her. Skylar sighed "this planet i mean people live here but i was not born on this planet " she sighed then she drooped "but i do care for it"

Theta half listened to the other Ai before turning to him slowly. His light red colours fell dark by a few shades as he nodded at what the othe was saying, "do you think she wouldn't be like this if I was more like alpha. Alpha would never fail, they can never fail. Their alpha, we are just pieces not whole".

Zak woke and groaned
He lifted his arms and glared at his metal arm
"I made them add blades for you" Delta said winking
Zak swung his left arm around.
A blade the length of his arm unsheathed itself and glinted
"Thanks Delta" Zak replied awestruck
He hopped out of bed.
Zak didn't know if the fighting continued but started walking around.
"Caleb where are you I need you to tell me what happened when I was out" Zak said through the COM "is everyone all right?" He continued worried

Dillon walked to Zak with a grin under his VENATOR helmet "You look like hell Zak" he acknowledged at the robotic arm "but we both look like hell" he finished. Noticing Zak's worried expression and heard what he said "Calm down Caleb, Jack, and Meadow are here" he added to the conversation "Skyler is on her way and I have no idea where Angel is." He begun walking away before remembering mission info Zak probably needed to know "Also he are in a truce with the Covenant due to a flood outbreak here in the facility I'm pretty sure they escaped the research wing," with that he ended the conversation and walked away.

Zak pondered about what happened
"well okay then" Zak said
He started running down the corridor
Zak started towards the training room
He entered and dropped his guns.
"Delta can you make a drone for hand to hand combat?"
"yes sir"
A dummy popped up in the center of the room

Dekan grunted at Nexus's response. "If you say so." Was all he said. He lead the three of them all the way back to the Safe Zone, passing by several marines. They were wary at first, but lightened up a bit when they saw Skylar with them. "Nexus, if you can find any of your men here, gather them up and have them help the humans guard all the ways in to and out of the safe zone. We can't risk being compromised." He ordered, walking towards Caleb.
Caleb looked over as he saw Dekan approach him. "Dekan." He greeted. Dekan nodded in response. "Is your commanding officer awake?" Dekan asked. Caleb nodded. "He's over there." He replied, pointing in the direction Zak had gone. Dekan nodded in thanks and walked over there, meaning to talk to Zak. Caleb turned back around. "Dillon. Any word on how Meadow's faring?" He asked.
Omega looked at Theta, pondering the question himself. "I do not know. But you must remember, even the Alpha was not perfect. He had his failures. That's where Beta came from. What happened to Meadow was not your fault. You tried your best." Omega replied, trying to comfort his brother.

Nexus nodded then he went with the marines and skylar saw Meadow and she gasped "ahh what happened to her " she gasped then she ran to her and she placed her hands on he armour "plz be ok" she cried , Beta appeared to the other AIs "what happened guys" she asked then she looked at Meadow and she sighed "it doesn't look like theta meant this" Beta crossed her arms "what i'm not a failure!" she growled!

theta nodded as he process what his brother said. Listening in on other chatter around the safe zone he picked up Caleb's inquiry. He zoomed over to the other Spartan so that he appeared infront of them, "Spartan Meadow has been put under for her own safety as the doctors worry that if they allow her to get up again she may try to engage in combat, reopen her wounds and disturb the fractured bones she hadn't reported. The head medical staff was not happy when they found she had been hiding several fractured bones.

Caleb nodded at the A.I.'s response. "That sounds like her, alright." He said. "Thanks, Theta. And hey, don't worry. Meadow's tough, she'll be alright."
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Omega turned to Beta, upon hearing her response. "I never said you were a failure, Beta. I simply stated a fact. That fact is that we were each fragmented from parts of the Alpha. Theta was his Trust, I was his Rage and Anger, you were his sense of Failure. That does not mean that you, personally, are a failure. Even if that's what you're usually associated with." He replied. "In fact, you have been doing rather well with Spartan Skylar." He added.

Beta smiled happily then looked at a him and she went close to him and she smirked "oh i thought you were saying i was a failure...thanks for not saying that" she smiled at him then she looked at the spartan and she sighed " i hope meadow makes it...skylar really cares for her..i don't know what she would do if she didn't make it" the light blue Ai drooped then she held her hands close to her chest.

Jack continued to walk around the Safe Zone and wait "Lota, Anything happened yet?" Jack asked "No" Lota Replied in Happy voice "WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING?!" Jack yelled, He continued to walk around the Safe zone, Trying to think of something to do "Im gonna go practice my Aim on trees....." Jack said as he Grabbed his Two Magnums and his Prophets Bane, He walked away from the Safe zone and into a Empty Forest, He started to fire at some trees until he saw someone, A Spartan, In Pure Black armour and a Grey Visor, The Spartan held a Binary Rifle and was firing at something "Hey! who are you?" Jack asked, The Person dropped the Binary Rifle and ran "HEY! GET BACK HERE!" Jack yelled as he started to Run, He was Stopped by a Promethean Solider, The Soldier fired and slashed at Jack, He managed to Dodge and stab it with his Prophets Bane, He then Stabbed it again, Killing it, He continued his Chase for the Dark Spartan

Dillon slipped away from the safe-zone making his way to a staircase going up and up starting at floor 1 and ended at the roof of the complex looking over the edge he saw a grey Spartan being chased by Jack. He changed the frequency of his radio so his team couldn't hear the conversation he was going to have, "Washington," he spoke on the different channel, "You there."
"Yes closing in on the complex with a small team," the freelancer spoke over the radio, "Grab however you want to bring with and bring 'em up."
"Got it, hopefully most of the team will come with" Dillon finished the conversation with that and walked back inside to the safe-zone.

The Black Spartan got away and Jack was left with a Helmet, The Visor was Cracked and the Helmet was covered in Dents and Scratches, He ran back to the Safe Zone with the Helmet and Put it on a Table, He grabbed his SAW and Placed it on his Back "So, Anything Yet?" Jack asked, Taking one of the Magnums off his Belt for Dramatic Effect

((Guys I stopped getting alerts again.... seriously next time I go ten posts without answering message me so there aren't 2 fricken pages of missed stuff where Angel goes AWOL.))

Angel growled as the static in her helmet refused to cease. She managed to get herself trapped underground after something exploded then crashed. As far as she was concerned, or could tell, the UNSC has taken care of things. About time too, she had no ammo left. And she was sorta stabbed in the neck. But she was patched up and good to go.

And being carried by that same godforsaken Ultra from before. Over their shoulder. And she hung like a limp ragdol. Well, there goes all her remaining dignity. The Elite, Dydo, unspokenly found, saved, healed, and was now protecting her, at least as far as she could tell.

Zak punched swiped and kicked at the drone
'' time to see what this blade can do" Zak said out loud
He swung his arm at the steel dummy and decapitated it.
Zak stared.
that was solid steel!
He left the changing room asking Delta questions about AI
He stumbled into Dillon.
"hey Dillon what are you doing down here?" Zak asked

Dillon made his way back to the safe-zone, at least until he ran into Zak "Let me just say that my contact has a team with him and are on their way here to get people out of this complex" he spoke hesitantly but turned calm in less than a second "I know that you don't trust him but right now he is the best option to get people out."
"Sir" Sigma interrupted "We only have 10 minutes until Washington arrives."
"Alright then the option is yours come with or stay here I'm gonna go find others" he said as he switched his radio back to the team frequency.
"Eclipse" he said over the radio "In 10 minutes if you want out make your way to the roof there is a friend of mine on his way."

Zak grunted.
'i want to cleave that traitors head... no wait i don't' Zak thought to himself
"fine i will be there in 10 minutes i will go round up the UNSC" Zak said
"Everybody to the roof in 10 that's an order"
Zak ran down the hall spotted some UNSC
They saluted when he walked up to them.
Zak recognized them
"Fox and Wolf go assemble the troops be on the roof in 10 minutes" Zak ordered
" hey Delta i think i know how to get rid of the flood when we leave" Zak said
"if we plant the C4 around the base where the flood is and if Washington holds true we blow it up while we leave"
"that will possibly work" Delta said popping an skateboard out of nowhere
"Alright Eclipse plant the C4 around the base" Zak said

Theta heard the plan through the coms and asked the doctors to wake his Spartan up. They were worried at first and agreed, waking the Spartan up slowly. Meadow's eyes slowly opened as she adjusted to the light and groaned lowly. She slowly sat up and shook her head to try and get it back in order. Theta appeared infront of her, tapping his holographic foot and crossed his arms, "hey bud. So what have I missed"?

Skylar gasped when she saw meadow wake up then she went for a hug "meadow your....alive!" she cried from inside her helmet then she looked at her and she smiled "i'm so glad your ok....i thought i was gonna lose my bestie" she blushed then she smiled. Beta appeared again and she smiled "yay shes alive!" she yelled at theta.

"I said she was alive! She was just put under so she doesn't hurt herself," theta grumbled turning his head to look at Skylar. Meadow let out a sleepy laugh and hugged the other woman. She moved Skylar so she didn't press into her shoulder or ribs, "I'm fine, Sky. Just alittle bruised".

"i know theta but i don't listen when do i even listen" Beta giggled then turning her head over to him and she got close to him and she smiled " you know your kind of fun " she winked. Skylar smiled then she looked at her and she removed her helmet and she looked at her " I'm just glad your ok..when i heard you were hurt...i could control myself...i almost broke down and cried" she whimpered "not very spartan like" she frowned.

"Crying keeps us human," Meadow replied rolling her shoulder and flinching. She tested herself by trying to stand but theta immediately flashed brightly and she collapsed into a kneeling stance. Her shoulders shook as her body slowly burned off the drugs, she let out a puff of air and stood again. She limped over to her armour and started suiting up. Theta shook his head and stopped her, "the doctors woke you on the promise I wouldn't allow to fight until you are fully healed".

Skylar got up and she helped her up and she helped her over to her armor "hey it will be ok..." she smiled then she kissed her cheek " i'm glad your ok" she smiled at her.

Meadow hid her blush by placing her helmet on. She hissed when the undersuit squeezed her injuries in order to her give them structure. Theta disappeared into her helmet, running programs that may have been useful in keeping her healthy. Meadow growled lowly as her ribs were rubbed wrongly.

Zina smiled then she walked close to her and she looked at her. "hey can you still fight " she asked her then she smiled at her then she grabbed her hand. then she pulled out her shotgun and she walked with her.

"She is not allowed to fight, Spartan Skylar! I haven't given my word to the doctors that I will not allow her to fight until she is fully healed. Continuing in battle could lead to her dying," Theta scorned appearing infront of Skylar with his arms crossed. His usual childlike attitude switched out for careful calculations.