• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open HALO: A SPARTANS STORY (contains violence)

North looked over at Theta, smiling under his helmet. "Well, it's nothing to worry about too much, little guy. South's always been a bit headstrong and brash. She'll get over it." North replied. "Yeah, Meadow'll probably forget about it by tomorrow, anyways. Nothing to worry about, T. Oh, and to answer your question from earlier, yeah, it's alright to drop the 'Spartan' part from every time you address me." Caleb chimed in.

"That is good to hear! My name is theta and what should I call you? Caleb do you know where meadow's hammer went, it was moved a while ago and I'm afriad I didn't see where," theta looked between the two humans. The Ai still had the little note book, but seemed to have forgotten he was holding it. Meadow was now up and sitting again, a thick layer of bandages wrapped around her middle. She had her head leaned back and was trying to rest.

"My name is North Dakota, but you can just call me North." North replied. Caleb thought for a minute about where he put the Hammer. "I think I put it in one of the unused lockers on here. Yeah. I put a code-lock on it though, so people know it's private equipment. I'll be sure to grab it once it's out, T." Caleb replied.

"It is nice to formally meet you North. Thank you for this information Caleb. I will be sure to tell Meadow," Theta smiled and looked at north a little more closely. He then looked between Caleb and North with a large grin, "would you two like to see a trick I've been practicing to show Meadow? It's real really cool! And I want to show someone"!

Dillon watched as Sigma lifted himself back up and sighed with relief that Sigma was ok "sir, is something wrong" the A.I. asked "your stress level is a lot higher than normal" Sigma finished.
"I'm fine Sigma just" Dillon paused for a second "just a bit confused at how this happened" Dillon replied to the A.I.
"We are all confused sir but for now everyone must be allies" Sigma stated as Dillon nodded in agreement. The A.I. retreated back to the HUD of Dillon's helmet as Dillon shifted towards the Elite "Dekan you have answered my questions and now I will answer any of your questions to the best of my ability."

Zak got up and stretched.
He unslung his battle rifle and had half a min d to shoot something namely Wash
He didn't.
"When will we reach the space base for the UNSC?" He asked

Theta moved back over to Meadow and they talked for a little bit before he shut off to help Meadow focus on her wounds. The woman just stared up at the ceiling and trying to not move under the watchful eye of the medics. She took a deep breath in then out, "and I'm bored. Completely and utterly bored".

Sky ran over to meadow and she hugged her then she giggled "hey babe when can we have that date" she asked with a smile then she smirked at her and she let go and she sat beside her and she giggled "your so cute and adorable and strong.." she said out of happyness

"Watch the ribs," Meadow flinched and growled, toughening up. She hummed in thought and looked over at the other woman, "thank you. I may have to post pone it until I'm back in shape. I won't be fun if I can't move".

Sky nodded then she cuddled up to her and laid in her lap and she smiled " hehe i know it won't " she said with a smile then she blushed "so can we take our armor off or do we have to wait til we get to the ship" she asked with a smile.
(so where are we right now"

Angel groaned, "No one minds if I nod off, do they? No? Alright," she yawned slightly, and then out like a light. Dydo looked over, glad the spartan was sleeping off the blood loss she suffered. He instead removed her helmet so it wouldn't aggravate her wound in her sleep.

(In a ship flying somewhere)
Meadow looked at the elite and raised her head. She looked at the helmet in his hands and sighed. Looking at Sky, she smiled then looked back at Dydo, "don't go to far with that. Us Spartans don't like not knowing where our helmets are. Good job being nice though, Romeo".

Sky yawned then she cuddled up to Meadow then she looked At dydo and angel "why did you call him Romeo" she asked with a small yawn then she took her helment off and she blushed "i'm sad that our base got destroyed " she said

"I was joking. The two are close and are on opposite sides of a feud, well war and their close friends. Reminded me of Romeo and Juliet," Meadow shrugged but winced when she moved bones that didn't want to be moved. She sighed and tried to relax but just ended up bumping more bruises.

Dydo tilted his head gently, the helmet thankfully covering his confusion. He mentally shrugged, placing Angel's helmet on his knee. He released his tensed muscles, relaxing only a little, waiting for the air vehicle to arrive at its destination.

Sky nodded then she whimpered " Meadow please be still..it will be ok" she said holding her hand "i hope you get better soon..stupid flood " she cried then she hugged her legs tight.

As the conversations unfolded, North went to check on Wash in the cockpit, and Caleb got up to move to the others. He got there in time to hear Meadow's Romeo remark, and smirked at the joke, under his helmet. "Omega, see if you can help out Washington in the cockpit." Caleb ordered, and the A.I. complied. Before Caleb could think of something to say, the large Zealot spoke. "Dydo," Dekan said. "I am curious. How did you and the Demon," he nodded to Angel, "find those tunnels?"

Dydo hummed a bit, as if he was recalling the event. "I saw Angel had taken down one of out brothers, so I moved in to aid him. By the time I reached there, I and he thought she had been slain due to the wound in her neck. To my surprise, after the Parasite began infecting the planet, I discovered she in fact was still alive. Rather than let the Parasite infect her, I took her body with me during the retreat. My original intent to dispose of her properly changed as she eventually came to, and a breif fight later found us surrounded and separated. Despite my discovery of her injuries she found the cave, and I sealed the entrance with a few grenades. It was in our attempt to distance ourselves from the Parasite we found the tunnels and eventually, the bunker."

"Hm..." Dekan murmured to himself, deep in thought about something. Just what that something was, however, Caleb had no idea. "Well, it's a good thing you did." Caleb added in. "I think I speak for the whole of Fireteam Eclipse when I say this. Thank you, Dydo, for saving our teammate." Caleb said, dipping his head in a clear sign of respect for the Ultra.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________As the others conversed in the main area of the Pelican, North Dakota made his way to the cockpit, politely sliding past Fireteam Eclipse's leader. "Wash, the others are beginning to get a little bit restless. What's our ETA to the station?" The purple-and-green-armored soldier asked his comrade.

"Antsy, well only about 10 20 minutes left" Wash replied. He looked at North " how many lost" that's all he could mutter he had to know so he could file a proper mission report.

Dillon walked towards a seat near other team members "hard to believe only a hour" he paused collecting his thoughts " only an hour since everyone on this ship was enemies with someone" he said with no sign of sorrow.

"I'm fine Sky. Just a few bumps, I can take it, "Meadow grinned and sat up she looked around and theta appeared. The Ai and Spartan talked for a bit before theta disappeared again. Meadow looked around and hummed, "does anyone know where we are going? Also who are those guys"?
Meadow pointed at south, who was now nursing a sore jaw from Meadow.

Zak looked out the porthole
He stared in Awe at the massive ship before him.
"whoa" he said standing back
he turned and faced his team
"Guys i am really sorry about being such a crap leader so from now on i will try to be better" Zak said

"You are doing fine for a first time leader, we haven't lost anyone yet," Meadow commented raising a thumbs up for her leader. She patted Sky on the back and stood up, limping her way closer. She flinched at one of her ribs and glared when south tried to trip her but stood infront of Zak. She patted his back and grinned, subconsciously slipping into older sister mode,"your doing fine. Remember this is your first time doing this and you are awfully young. Just keep tryin and you'll be fine, everyone will be fine"!

Wash looked back at the passenger area with a grin under his helmet he said "we are landing I repeat we are landing play the nearest UNSC outpost just outside the atmosphere of the planet" He stood up as the massive ship made its landing " the medics will give aid to any injured personnel Spartan or Covenant" he changed the frequency to that of the UNSC outpost's " I don't know how many are injured but we do have a lot of passengers opening the hanger door." The back of the ship slowly opened revealing the UNSC outpost with several medics ready to receive injured solders on both sides.

Dillon got up as he heard the announcement and walked to the exit looking out of the ship seeing no fighters but rather medics. As he walked out of the ship a doctor came over to guide him to the medical bay to get the latest model of robotic leg prosthetics.

Looking up, Dydo stood and stretched his limbs. He aimed a kick at Angel's leg, but then remembered one was broken and for the life of him he couldn't remember which one it was. He attempted a tap on her shoulder, but the Spartan stayed asleep. Silently grateful, because even he knew that rest would do her wounds good, Dydo then simply slung the unconcious Spartan over his shoulder and carried her into the base. He was quickly directed to a group of medics, where he then was separated from Angel. Dydo himself waved off any attention, he was sore but uninjured.

Meadow limped off the ship and greeted by medics. She was scolded for her condition but didn't fight against them. Theta turned back on and the two started talking when the medics finally went to check on other people. The Ai was very interested in the new base and how the force could have helped them win. Meadow agreed that the two of them would start working on theta's little force and light saber idea, Meadow secretly wishing that she hadn't let him watch the movie.

North looked up as the station came into view, and turned to look at Wash. "Specifics are unconfirmed, but they're in the triple digits." He replied.

Caleb gave an approving nod to Zak as their ship touched down. "You've done a damn good job so far, boss. Like Meadow said, we don't have any confirmed fatalities. Don't beat yourself up over things out of your control." The Spartan said, as the ramp lowered. He took a few injuries, but nothing major. Better to let the medics take care of who needed it first. He'd stop by when the docs weren't busy.

"Who has an extra energy sword," Meadow asked after shutting theta down and walking over to them. She walked with a limp but didn't let any of her other injuries show. She leaned against a wall and grinned, "well this has been an exciting day, don't you think"?

"Yeah, it has." Caleb replied, before something dawned on him. "Wait a sec. I got something." He said, and went back inside the Pelican for a minute. As he walked in, he approached one of the lockers and typed in his four-digit code he put on it, and removed the item from it. He walked back out, holding Meadow's Gravity Hammer, and handed it to her. "You have no idea how many combat and infection forms I had to dodge to get that thing back." He said, smirking under his helmet.

"Why thank you very much.
Really this means a lot," Meadow took the hammer back. She spun it around to show off and placed it across her shoulder, "I owe you one and you get to choose the next movie for movie night".
Theta turned back on in a burst of holographic fireworks, "tada! Star Wars"!

Wash nodded at the saddening thought of the death toll and switched back over to his team's comm "Alright North South prepare for take off" he said this as the last of the UNSC personnel walked off the ship "Setting course for HQ."

Dillon walked out of the medbay his leg now equipped with the newest and best in prosthetic technology available to him. He looked around the airfield seeing Meadow and Caleb, he walked over to them taking Sigma's AI chip and of his head then took off his helmet "Meadow I need to talk to you" he said to the Spartan.

Jack sat in a seat and Looked at his Missing finger "This is crazy..." He said, Putting his Helmet back on and walking away, He noticed Dillon Meadow and Caleb "Hey.... what have you guys been doing? All I have been doing is dealing with my Missing finger and figuring out AI works...." Jack sighed, Still looking at his missing Finger
"He may be acting odd, He was put on some Medication so they could stop his Pain and Bleeding" Lota said, Still in a Happy voice

(This is sort of Filler since..... POKECHARMS LIKES TO NOT GIVE ME ANY ALERTS)

"What do you need Dillion," Meadow turned to look at him with a smile. She magnetized her hammer to her back and nodded to Jack when he walked up to them. She looked at lots and waved to the ai, theta doin the same, "it's ok lota. I've felt with drugged up people before".

Dillon looked at Meadow with Sigma's AI chip in hand and said "my time is limited in this universe I've painted a target on my back and I don't know how much time I've left but" he moved the hand that had Sigma's AI chip in it forward "I need you to take Sigma and hide him from the UNSC okay" he opened his hand showing Sigma's chip motioning for her to take it "when I'm gone and have I will be gone sooner than you think give Sigma to Washington I'll give you a minute to process this."

Meadow kinda just stood there. She took the chip and looked at Dillion, confusion written all of her face. Theta flickered over to them and looked at them, looking between the two happily, "will you be joining us for our next movie night, Dillion? we are going to continue our star wars movie watching"!

Realizing what he had said. Her face fell and she nodded, looking at her fellow Spartan and patting him on the back with a small smile, "I will".

Dillon shifted to face the AI quickly changing his attitude from serious to normal "that is most likely what I'll do" he said cheerfully to the AI. Before any questions where asked Dillon turned and walked away from everyone slipping his helmet back on. He walked to the vehicle wing to see what kind of firepower they were packing.

Sky smiled then she followed Meadow and she sat beside her and she blushed "so are you getting better now..i don't like it when your hurt it really sucks and i don't like being alone and not able to play with my bud"

Dillon walked through the vehicle wing all of the vehicles looked powerful there was a Scorpion and several other high power land vehicles. Of course deep down he knew that he could never explain why he gave Meadow sigma but not before long he made his way into a room where no one else was pulling out an old camera he put it on a desk and sat down taking his helmet off recording what he was about to say. After a minute he sighed turning off the camera sitting there a minute images were popping into his head, well not images but more like memories, memories of his old team. His old team was officially called strike team 87 but soon they earned the nickname 'Phoenix', the team was made up of extremely skilled Spartans. The team had 10 members Dillon could say all of them plus their ID numbers by heart not needing to think about it. Of course after a minute he started to remember the end of Phoenix the team was on a pelican playing a game of cards while on the way to HQ but the other Pelican that was with them went rogue and shot Phoenix right out of the sky, Dillon was the only surviver of Phoenix. Dillon remembered that day like it was yesterday when in fact it happened over a year ago. Dillon snapped back into reality standing up out of the chair and exited the room walking back to Eclipse a tear ran down his face as he put his helmet back on.

"Im still very much injured. Technically I shouldn't be even talking to you guys and should be resting but I'm not," Meadow smiled and pat Sky on the head. She smiled at the rest of her team and slipped sigma's chip into one of her ammo pockets. She tried to act like one of her teammate shabby just told her he was about to die and that apparently the UNSC couldn't be trusted with their own Ai. She spotted wash and the other freelancers and excused herself from the her group to go talk to theirs, "none of you answered my question earlier. Who are you"?