• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open HALO: A SPARTANS STORY (contains violence)

(OOC: Trying to breathe life back in this.)

BiC: Caleb just zoned out for a minute, not really paying attention to anything, before snapping back to reality. "Right, well, the next movie, huh? I'll have to think on that one, but Star Wars is a high probability. Kinda grew up watchin' those, for the most part." He said, chuckling. "Not one hundred percent sure, though. I'll get back to ya' on it, though." He finished, magnetizing his M90 to his back and going to, nowhere, really. He was just wandering.

Meadow crossed her arms, glaring at the freelancers. The tall woman glaring at them as she tried to read their body posture and facial signs for the ones not wearing a helmet.

Wash looked at the Spartan "we are solders that operate with a different sector that isn't affiliated with the UNSC. I'd say more but the rest is classified information" he motioned to his team that they were leaving as he begun to walk back to the ship they had making his way to the front of the ship.

Dillon looked at his team remaining silent as he thought about the past, more specifically his past. Not long after he slipped back into an emotionless state "don't think star wars is a good idea anymore" he whispered to himself as he chuckled a small bit. He walked away from everyone continuing his observation of the base and its power.

Zak shrugged and climbed out
"Guys someone explain that there are freaking covenant on that ship" Zak said
"Oh wait that's my duty. Crap"
He walked out through the hanger bay and looked around for someone who looked in charge

Meadow relaxed once they left and theta's hologram peaked out from behind her head to wave goodbye to them. She then walked back to her group, ignoring the doctor that started to scold her for not relaxing.

Caleb followed his Captain. "I'll go with you, Boss. I know you didn't spend much time around them on the ground, but I did. Even got to know the supposed leader of their ground forces. I may be able to help explain." The S-III offered.

North followed the other freelancers to their ship, and checked his Sniper Rifle, just in case. Upon making sure it and his SMG had full ammunition, he magnetized them to their respective areas, and walked up to Washington in the cockpit. "Remind me the details of the mission, Wash?" North asked, crossing his arms.

Theta and meadow were now talking, the Ai's hologram looking at the ship is they talked about who they might be. They talked about what movies they could watch next movie night, theta's bot being for Star Wars.

Dydo ducked his head to fit into the hallways, traveling down to med bay, before finding Angel with her leg propped into the air, and a thick brace around her midsection, and the icing on the cake would be the various IV's in her arms and the thick gauze around her neck. Upon seeing the young female without the bulky armor on, the Elite had to blink, taking in how tiny Angel really was.

This section, or room, where Angel was kept was unoccupied, probably since Angel wasn't in any sort of critical condition, and Dydo seated himself in a chair near the head of the medical bed. Removing his helmet, and placing it on a table nearby, he allowed himself to relax in familiar company. It was strange to him, how he had a deep sense of comradeship with what used to be his enemy, and he'd only actually spent a few hours with her.

"Y'now, I'm thinking about recoloring my armor." Angel commented off handedly, not even blinking at Dydo's presence. "Is that so?" he grunted in reply. They spent their time exchanging small talk just like that, and of course gave the medics quite the scare since no one noticed the Covenant Elite slip in.

Dekan gathered the majority of the Covenant forces that had escaped with them. He noticed, with a smirk, that the Jiralhanae's numbers were rather low. As he thought about that, a Sangheili Ultra approached him. "All survivors accounted for. Those that aren't here now have been noticed leaving for other areas of the base." The Ultra reported. Dekan nodded. "Good. Get some rest, Ultra."

Meadow and theta moved into the base. The two got to their asigned room and Mesdow laid down, letting Theta wander while she slept. The Ai, sunk itself into the data base, watching all of the stars wars movies.

(OOC: 2 of my characters are stuck in positions because of a lack of responses. I may pull Caleb out of his by editing the post.)

BiC: It was obvious the UNSC wasn't too fond of the Ex-Covenant aliens on their ship. After reasoning with the dock officers, Dekan and his men set up makeshift beds for their people. After making sure the rest of his men were resting, he removed his helmet and began cleaning it. After it was cleaned, he moved on to other armor pieces and his weapons.

Theta moved on and appeared infornt of the alien warrior. He was looking over his weapons and smiled up at him, "hello! What are you doing and may I watch"?
He blinked and sat crosslegged in the air, watching the sangheilis movements.

Dekan looked up at the Artificial Intelligence. "You are the demon Meadow's Construct, correct?" Dekan queried, shifting his gaze back to his weapons. "I am simply cleaning my equipment. I do not mind if you observe."

"I'm theta! I'm meadows Ai yes," he beamed at the larger being and watched closely, cataloging the information, "why do you call them demons? My search of the word are beasts with large wings and pointed tails".

"Maybe for humans the term may sound insulting, or be used as such. However, to us, the term is a sign of respect, and fear." The Sangheili began. "Near the beginning of the war, humans showed resolve, but they did not have the physical strength to go up against a Sangheili or Jiralhanae. Your Spartans, the ones we call Demons, were different. Some were, essentially, one man armies. Their combat skills made us think of them as demons, and the name grew, to where it was the most commonly used term for them."

Dydo grunts as he returns to where the rest of the covenant were resting. He sat a slightly apart from the rest, letting his helmet rest beside him. He had a contemplative look about him, and certainly a detached air as he was mostly alone. Of course, his squadron had been disposed of in the previous fight, so he would need to be reassigned or take the matter into his own hands. He had a solution brewing in his head, although he knew it would stir up some... controversy.

"Oh," theta nodded and looked at Dekan, "many marines call you guys Devils, sometimes demons too".
His holographic eyes widened and he bounced, "ooh ohh! Do you want to see something I've been working on? It's really cool I promise"!

Dekan tilted his head. "The term your marines call us, may not be entirely inaccurate." He muttered. "Very well, I will see what it is you wish to show me, Theta." He replied, deciding he might as well.

Theta cheered and a holographic half pipe appeared behind him. He teleported to the top and a skateboard also appeared. He slid down ont and did a few flips before falling and landing on his backside, "oops".