• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

You can actually pick up all the eggs in the lab, they've said it a few times. Its just that the chances are -so- slim for any legendary, you're best waiting for the event.

I just had a Virgil experience. There I was, warming Dwayna's eggs and I had maybe three people left to click. I finished her eggs and went back to my party and discovered twenty-three more people had clicked my eggs in that short amount of time. XD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
XD

I think it's because of the new 'users online' refresh system. With it being refreshed every five minutes now, if you're at the top of the list you're there for the full five minutes... aka everyone's going to see you and click you like mad :3

Zetsuei: Awesome, make sure you take good care of him/her/it XD

Heh, one of my GOALS is to be at the very top of that list someday, since that new system does it that way, even if it's just for five minutes! I can handle twenty or thirty people clicking on my eggs at once... maybe...

My internet wasn't working right for a bit, but it's fixed now, so I'm going to spend a good portion of the next few hours clicking to make up for it. My Moltres egg is no where near hatching yet, and I've some some people with it hatched already! (Not that I didn't think no one had hatched one yet...)

*Starts clicking online list*

Down to the last hard to get one ^^

Ditto

Legendaries to look out for, although I think I should be able to get the four new ones coming out in the events at the end of the month. Either way, keep an eye out for these and send me some form of the sprite and description for the database! :3

Articuno
Zapdos
Mew
Regirock
Registeel
Latios
Latias
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Regigigas
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

o_O I. Want. Deoxys.

Oh well. I won't get it, most likely, as I already have two legends.

Also, I have been off of this site for a while... but I'm back. Now that I have all the Pokes I need on Platinum I can focus on other pokemon-related things.

I really need to click everyones eggs... but I keep getting the "504 Gateway Error" thingy. :/ It obnoxious.

IF it ever works again, I promise I will repay everyone.

It's still having major issues. In fact, I didn't get to click all my people back because it imploded.

And I need to find something to breed with my Torkoal. It'll likely be that random already hatched Charmander I picked up in the shelter. Anyway, I'm currently breeding Rotom and Ralts eggs.

im too slow- i saw a rotom egg in the shelter but when i tried to click it, it said someone had already picked it up- same thing happened to me way back when with a spiritomb... :(

oh man...

OLLi Z (1/0), Sunlight (6/0), tiika (6/0), ladymatch (6/0), Waev (6/0), Achi (6/0), hiead0 (3/0), rgsue (6/0), marguss (6/0), reixsanji (6/0), Tigergirl23 (5/0), TyChan (1/0), FoxTrotMuffin (6/0), Umi Hitomi (6/0), Zanshi222 (6/0), Detariael (6/0), D Arcanlan (6/0)

I found myself with this...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's even worse when you find that many clicks after telling people not to click you... XD
I mean, it's very appreciated - but I just can't click them all back anymore. It's stated in bold text! D':

Unrelated question: Do unique views count towards happiness points, or must a Pokemon be directly clicked for those to go up? Any help on that one is appreciated~!

Kah, sorry to bother anyone by asking this, but I has a question.

Which eggs are in the Bug group and are also rare?

I'm trying to breed my male Shuckle, but the 3 bugs I have(One in an egg) are Pineco(male), Combee(Male), and an egged Illumise. I know I can obviously breed it with Illumise, but it's Uncommon, and not rare like Shuckle. So, are there any other rare bug group eggs out there?

Kah, sorry to bother anyone by asking this, but I has a question.

Which eggs are in the Bug group and are also rare?

I'm trying to breed my male Shuckle, but the 3 bugs I have(One in an egg) are Pineco(male), Combee(Male), and an egged Illumise. I know I can obviously breed it with Illumise, but it's Uncommon, and not rare like Shuckle. So, are there any other rare bug group eggs out there?

Heracross tan :p

And Torkoal=Mine!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Well, I just released the first of my Crystal Onix babies into the shelter, along with it's sibling Beldum ^^

Not sure about the views increasing happiness. I would assume they do, if not as much as clicking.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm wishing you luck, LoN!

Now I shouldn't complain about clicks, because they're all very much appreciated but seriously... to many at once 0_o

I think I must have been at the top of the list at least three times in a row because my account has just taken a serious battering. The first refresh revealed at least fifteen new clickers - not too bad. However, after clicking only five of them, another thirty or so appeared. Then after another few clicks another huge batch of clickers attacked me. I miss the old system, with a steady stream of clicks throughout the day. It was far more manageable. I'm just looking at the wall of names now and really not wanting to even try clicking them all back because knowing my look I'll be at the top of the list again and worse off for it >_<

Ugh. My Heatran is ready to evolve, but my Laptop that I use to log in (it remembers me) is broken. :/ And, of course, I can't remember my log in information to hatch it on the desktop. That's why my name doesn't show up in the 'people who have interacted' area. So I am going to click everyone's eggs, it just won't show up.

GR! Plus, my Ho-oh is about ready to hatch. [Finally!!]

I agree with Magpie completely. I'm really disliking the new system of refreshing now. Just now I had just a few more people to click back, but after finishing with RX's eggs, NINETEEN people had clicked me.

And then when I WANT a flood of people to click my eggs, the GPX is dead because I can't end up at the top of the list. It's ever so slightly annoying XD I know it's supposed to be easier on the server, but yikes.

Edit: Yay! Beldum egg ^^

Figured I would update the list again ^^
Keep your eyes peeled for that elusive Ditto! I have a pretty cracked version, so I would probably take almost any version you see sitting out there.

Ditto

Have been able to knock a few legendaries off the list. Both Latis and Shaymin (and now even Kyogre ^^) thanks to Magpie and Shado. ^^ I will be happy to be able to knock off four more at the end of the month. The list gets shorter and shorter. ^^

Articuno
Zapdos
Mew
Regirock
Registeel
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Regigigas
Manaphy
Darkrai
Arceus

I have now also relegated myself to getting at least one of every egg just so I have a method to double check the descriptors vs what I have in the database. I am seriously leery of this and I know it is going to take forever, but the efforts at the end should be worth it. ^^ I suppose I could ask all of you, but that would be a horrendous list as there are 215 different normal pokemon eggs that aren't legendaries. I am fairly confident that all my legendary data is correct as I have been able to pretty much double check each one as it was added to the database and only a small handful were already in there.

*Comes charging into the thread with a massive over-exaggerated grin on his face.*

FEMALE Zangoose! :D :D :D About bloody time too.

That is all.

Congrats for the female zangoose, LoN.

Also, if anyone wants a pokemon I have I can make eggs. Just PM me. The only reason I'm saying this is that my shiftry and granbull are both lv 100 now :o

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Also, in other news:

EVERYONE HUG MY PHIONE SO I CAN BREED ONE FOR MIDDY. I OWE THIS TO HER FOR SNATCHING IT FROM UNDER HER NOSE.

That'll be all.