• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

>

I'm here only briefly but I learned how NOT to get myself flooded by clicks (if you don't want them that is). It's pretty easy to log out and then log back in anonymously to hide yourself from the users online list. Don't forget to log back out, and then back in so you won't be permanently hidden. Not sure if everyone knew that, but just thought I'd share.

Also, congrats on the Ditto, Data ^^

Yay! Rotom and Spiritomb.

Of course, this is a bit of a hollow victory for me since back when I first joined, those things were everywhere :V

Saw a Missingno, hatched and dancing about the Shelter. Wasn't able to grab it in time sadly.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Just in case anyone's interested, I am breeding Rotom and Spiritomb for the eggs. If y'all wanna look through my boxes to see if there's anything else you want me to breed, let me know :3

Got Charmander, Mudkip, and Bagon from the Shelter.

Ho-oh & Heatran hatched. [and that Rattata I got]

EDIT:// The site is being awfully slow right now; so I'll have to get to paybacks later.
EDIT 2:// http://gpxplus.net/user/Isilme

O__O LoN, how do you get your regice to be that close to hatching?
I've got a full Pal Pad of people on 'Charms, and I full click them daily. Ninety percent of the time I get a full click back too, so thats why.

After doing that, I sometimes get a load more from random people because I go to the top of the Who's Online list.

Besides, I've had it a couple of weeks now :p

image.png

They look like that.

Regice is nearly hatched, which is nice :)

....and it's not my Torkoal ;_;

I'm still waiting for a 'Charmsian to get one of the eggies that I bred. Not sure why. but I do. I've gotten eggs from two 'Charmsians (Snapdragon and RX), as an fyi.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Huh. Apparently my Riolu has acquired PokeRus... Works for me. Should help get it evolved sooner XD

RELICANTH EGG GET : D

In other news, I finally dragged Happiny out of the PC, and hatched Feebas and Phione due to an assault of users I have yet to click back ^_^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I thought I read it did both. Ah well. Instead it'll just power-level. Still works for me XD

(Still, would've been nicer on my Rhyhorn xp)

1am signups kgo.

On the one hand, I'm impressed that they take forumgoers' intelligence seriously enough that you need to fill out a quiz to be able to post things. Certainly one of the better ideas I've seen.

On the other hand, I failed the quiz. Twice. Sigh, and I was looking forward to having some new forums to lurk across/occasionally post on.

Spiffy! I'll try to remember to assault it with love and cuddles and berries (when it gets older).

Now I just need to figure out what a pidgey egg looks like and life will be good.

Sharp angles, huh? I'll have to remember that for my next Shelter binge.

Although I'm curious: how'd you get your Lati@s? Shelter luck? Random pickup? Contest?

Heh. Pure luck. Sometimes legendaries will show up in the shelter. The one downside to it is that you're likely stealing the legendary from the person that brought it into the lab in the first place (treasure box items.)

I'm more paranoid that ever to use my Adamant Orb. Seriously, I'm considering just selling it and getting my Itemfinder. No one will steal my Dialga! (cue lightening strike in the background)