• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Rex

Resident Furry
You've been added.

Also, I fixed an issue I found with the links, sorry to anyone who clicked them only to be given an error, but the problem is fixed now. You can now access the user's parties via the links in the list!

Totally forgot to post it last night, but I finally completed my Sinnoh dex and got a Griseous Orb as a reward ♥ Was also able to unlock the achievement Rock, Paper, Scissors and got 1500 points for it.

Edit: Just used my Griseous Orb--the first time I've used a summoning item when the lab wasn't empty and was still successful in getting it ♥ Onto completing the Kanto dex!

Guyssss I was just in the shelter and I saw an Unown running around! And I got it :D

It's an X!

And then I went back in and found another one!

It's an A!

Then I saw a bunch of other rare stuff that I didn't go for (like Slime Slugma and Dracowymsy and stuff I already had)

But then I saw a Clone Bulbasaur and I tried to get it but I didn't </3

But I'm happy because omg Unown ♥

Oh right.

It's been a while since I posted here! XD Anyway, I'm in a shiny race with Ezri Dax--she's hunting for a shiny Minun and I'm gunning for a Shiny Hoppip. My shiny Vulpix hunt is still going but I'm not giving up. I've seen people hatch over 800 eggs to get their shiny so I'm not quitting after 122 fail hatches. Granted I had to release Pokemon for the first time and a small part of me died on the inside, but I had to do what I had to do. I'm 34 Pokemon away from completing my Kanto Dex and 11 away from finishing up my Johto dex.

Congrats on the Unown Virgil ^^ Those suckers are still eluding me.

I've been looking for this topic, but now I've found it! ^^ Here's a link to my party: jertyuiop Congrats on the unown, Virgil, (and anyone else who has got a legendary/novelty/shiny recently) I'm yet to see one in the lab/shelter... But, I myself have just had some luck come to me!

I had just sorted out my PC and put some pokemon in. I only had 2 pokemon in my party afterwards, so I decided to look for a totodile egg in the shelter, so I could get the achievement 'Professor Elm'. I went to the shelter and clicked on an egg which wasn't a totodile egg, but it was a Dracowymsy egg. EEEEEEEEEPPP! Ahem. As someone in the Anime might say, "I just got a Dracowymsy!" Also, I unlocked the achievement 'IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!' and got something called a 'Scouter' which allows you to gauge Pokewalker EXP gains.

Rex

Resident Furry
You've been added!

I have absolutely nothing to say, other then I've finally joined the bandwagon and started making Pokemon based off the Charmians. This is going well so far!

I have had even more luck! I went to the shelter to look for a totodile again and guess what pokemon I found. Slime Slugma! Yippeeeee!!! I also found a totodile egg XD Anyway, once Slime Slugma's hatched I'll get a (non-slime) slugma to breed with it.

Rex

Resident Furry
Right... Lets see...

Still no luck on any of the Shiny Hunts, the damn things avoid me. In any case, I'm not going to stop the hunts until I finally get the Pokemon I'm looking for. I did a little shelter stalking today, and got a Shaymin and Valentacool. I also got a Kangaskhan, which means I only need Chansey and I'll get my Safari Warden Achievement. I also missed out on my Weakest Link Achievement, with the Ghastly I had christened Tun finally winning a battle and screwing the whole thing up. Just have to keep trying I guess...

>> I am now officially back into this after I -think- I have a Zapdos egg, I'm not completely sure, but after my horrible luck with finding eggs from the shelter and snagging a Slime Slugma, an easter buneary (finally) and...something else that i'm not even sure what it is xD It's starting to get addicting again my name is Midnight Shadows so if you click me I'll be sure to click you back.. since shiny hunting eggs seems to be popular I can go back to my shiny Skorupi hunt xD

[me=Midnight Shadows]updates her sig with her eggies~ ♥[/me]

Btw, you have a Winter Vulpix Middy ^^ They're one of my favorite novelties.

Meanwhile, like Rex, I'm having no luck with either of my shiny hunts. Those darn shiny Vulpix and Hoppip are so elusive. But I finally got my Crystal Onix eggie so I'm very thrilled about that.

So yeah, I still do GPX+ but in the shadows wearing a super hero coustume because I'm weird like that.

I'm still active under TheCheeseburgerChronicles! (kudos for those who know where thats from) so yeah click away :)

My recent grabs are; Clonemander, Clonesaur, Shelldar boy, Slime Slugma, Latias, Manaphy, almost all the fossil fossil pokemon xD, Winter Vulpix and Easter Buneary <333

and I got a Lunar wing :) Sweet deal there ♥

....>>'

[me=Midnight Shadows]EEEE's ^__^[/me]

Just an update, after spending most of the morning clicking people who were online I snagged a Zergoose egg from the shelter and right now just seconds ago, I snagged a Shaymin eggie from the lab! I was particulary looking for a Shaymin or any legend and I got it I'm so happy :'D My winter Vulpix hatched (Thanks Carmen for telling me I had no idea xD) and my Slime Slugma is somewhat close to hatching, I also have 2 Skorupi eggs in my party and will continue Lab hunting/ clicking people in the mean time xD

I've been finding quite a few things recently that I was excited about. First a week or two ago I found a Charmander egg in the lab, and soon after a Dratini egg. I also found a Green Orb in a treasure chest, so I'll be saving that for a while. I also just earlier today got the Big Spender achievement when I took advantage of the Critical Mass day to buy an Item Finder, and for some reason that rewarded me with an Enigma Stone! Then finally I got a Uxie egg from the event.

So yeah... good luck to everyone else with getting event eggs throughout the rest of the month!

Rex

Resident Furry
So far, so good. I've gotten a Uxie egg from the event as well. I've also unlocked my superstar achievement, thanks to Shocari the Absol.

So I figured I'd update myself and let everyone know I have a SHINY Rattata <333333333

I'm never gonna evolve her, liek, at all XD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Let me see... what's new in my side of the nest? :D

I got an Entei eggy from the event, which I'm very happy about. I'm very close to completing the Kanto 'Dex. Got me a very random PM asking me to drop my Latias without even a please...

That's about it. Not much to report on the Shiny Munchlax side of things - aka no shiny as of yet :V

Eggys
0.png
sorry if my image don't work

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
You, buster of games. This thread is really for GPX eggs only. Not warning you for that but I am warning you for double posting. Use the modify button next time. I suggest that you read the forum rules before posting again, especially since this is your second warning today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I finally, finally got a Shaymin egg :'D

Found the flower thingy all abandoned in the shop and waiting for a good home ♥

*Dances the happy dance*

I left GPX for three days and Magpie beat me (or will beat me) in completing the Kanto Dex XD Meanwhile, my shiny hunts are STILL ongoing. Maaaybe I'll get lucky at some point. I'm trying to use my fossils and stuff so I can actually buy things from the Backroom.

Rex

Resident Furry
You've been added.

Let's see, updates...

I managed to grab both my Superstar and Weakest Link achievements, as well as my Pokemon Breeder achievement. I also picked up a Bidofo egg, finally! Still no luck with the Shiny Hunts...

This happened about a minute ago...

I was looking 'round the shelter, checking for another Bidofo egg (corrupted the first one, it just hatched). Nope, no Bido- Hey is that a Uxie egg? Well, it turns out it is. Which is awesome! Even better - it was bred by the Professor. *squee*

In other news: No golden Charmander yet, and I finally raised Rune (my Lucario) to Level 100.

Oh goooodness, Magpie, I'm in the same boat. The Murkrow that's LOCKED into my party is currently at level 12 while my Honchkrow is at level 10. I really dislike these Explorations and find them highly annoying. Essentially it punishes people who are active on the site, but don't live on it and rewards people who spend way too much time on the site.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Agreed. I thought they'd be fun and challenging in a more riddle/quest way, but instead they've just gone for stuff like mass-clicking and levelling up. Like you said, for mass-clickers that's all well and good, but getting those 1500 clicks followed by another 2000 was just silly. I've certainly not enjoyed it thus far, especially since I already have a lv.100 Honchkrow. Stuff gained before the exploration began doesn't count D:<

I've found sticking Honchy in the 'Walker while clicking, then putting him back in my party quite effective. He's lv.95 now :D

That sounds like a good plan! I'll stick my Honchkrow in the walker once my Infernape reaches level 100. At least now I know you don't have to level up the Murkrow that's locked into your party. It can be any Honchkrow. Besides the Murkrow won't seem to evolve anyway.

Hmm... I see that one exploration has something to do with a murkrow and/or a honchkrow... I can't do an exploration yet, I need 84 more pokedex entries and 3 more achievements... I won't be doing one anytime soon then.

On a more positive note, I was looking in the shelter for a torchic egg in the shelter (I was working on the 'Professor Birch' achievement) and what did I find? A Winter Vulpix! Yippee!!

*Saves from falling to bottom of page

So far I've finished all four of the dexes and am now waiting for the Gen V Pokemon to be released ^^ They also released some new achivements and I got a Mystery Box for completing one. No idea what it could be though. All it said was that the contents were sticky and I can sell it for 2,770 or something. On another note, I snagged someone else's summon and got a Kyogre! Of course now that means I don't need my Blue Orb, so I'm putting it up for sale. I'm advertising it on my GPX status and will give it to the first person to PM me.

And I STILL don't have a Shiny Vulpix. I've got 211 fails so far~