• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Rex

Resident Furry
Original topic created by Cody *implodes* on the Old Forum. Since that's gone I hope he won't mind if I restart it.

So, by now you've seen the Eggs, right? Those little icons in user's signatures, all leading to a site called GPXPlus? Well, they are a pretty big thing, big enough for users to want to keep track of each others parties. This is the topic for keeping track of other egg owning users, and for said Users to brag about how they are doing.

If your name isn't on this list, then just leave a comment with a link leading to your party, and you will be edited into the List.

ACTIVE

STATUS UNKNOWN

Hurr, I just noticed I haven't put my eggs in my sig yet. Will do that after I post this XD. I think the site was down while this happened, but I finally got the Winter Vulpix egg I wanted! Even luckier was that it hatched male (Vulpix are majority female). I named him Carlisle ^^Instead of just breeding it with a regular Vulpix, I'm going to go on a hunt for a shiny female one after I complete my egg dex (not counting Unown).

And speaking of that, WHY are Lickitung eggs so hard to FIND? D: Seriously!

Rex

Resident Furry
You've been added Kibetou.

Anyway, I shelter stalked until I came across an Easter Buneary Egg, and I believe I've finally found my Chimchar. That means I get Zacky added to the list of Charmians, and the Professor Rowan Achievement, which gives me all the Professors. Still no luck on my Shiny Buizel Hunt, I bet I lost it to another user again...

As you can see from my sig, I finally got my Lickitung egg, and with that, I have every non-Unown common/uncommon/rare egg. I'll need to get a couple of Burmy eggs later, but I've officially started my hunt for a Shiny Vulpix. Please help it hatch ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Well, I'm hunting for a shiny Munchlax and it's going as expected - No~where :V

In other news I just got the 'Playing hard to get achievement', which I've wanted for a while ♥

My dumb goal at this point is just to collect Cole's team.

Which is WEIRD, because I apparently released a Stantler a while back. Maybe it was a girl? Bah.

Anyway, Achievement getting is hard! Also I can't find a Moon Stone to save my life.

Any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
So... I've just put my lovely level 100 Thunderdog into a mysterious box x___X

I have no idea what it does, although it appears to be an experiment for an account upgrade. I'd better get Thundie back D:<

Last edited by a moderator:
Magpie, this is what Big Bidoof posted on gtsplus about the box.
And I quote:

"Since I need test dummies, I've thrown another of the infamous boxes out there - it's an account upgrade purchasable for 4 000 points.

Using this, you can deposit one of your Pokemon into the Mystery Box, and if you so desire, holding one of the other boxes you've already collected. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Note: you will be unable to withdraw the Pokemon you deposit until I'm done with the testing, which will be a few days at least."
End quote

I volunteered to be a guinea pig too so I decided to put a fail Vulpix into an expensive box. Maybe I'll get lucky and it turns her shiny or something XD

Rex

Resident Furry
I got the Mystery Box upgrade as well, and punted one of my Failed Buizels into the Cheap Box since that was all I could afford. Ah well, I don't know what it does, so it is probably good not to do major things with it yet! Still no luck from my Buizel hunt, but he will be mine eventually!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
VS Seeker is it? How odd XD

Apparently, my lovely level 100 Thunderdog was victorious in battle against a Tododile, and I therefore obtained lots of points :D

I don't think it's something I'll use often, and as experience points would be gained, I don't think I'd send in a level 100 Pokemon again, but it was fun either way~

I hope everyone else here who got the box wins their battles ♥

VS Seeker was fun. I'd put in a level one fail Vulpix and it was put up against a Dratini. Yeah, it lost. XD I tried again with a level 43 Swampert and won ^^ I got 876 points from it. Like Magpie, I likely won't be doing this frequently, but I like it nonetheless XD

Edit: So I finally figured out what Wymsy was on about in that poll regarding getting items from hatching a Pokemon. I just hatched a Vulpix and it was holding Charcoal!

Rex

Resident Furry
You have both been added.

I don't have much news, other then that the fail Buizel defeated a Dracowymsy. Still no luck with my hunt.

I'm starting to feel your pain Rex. This will be the last shiny hunt I do for a very looooong time, and you've been at this for much longer than I have.

You can add me: http://gpxplus.net/user/Luconray

I actually finally got a Manaphy egg the other day! If I can get another Missingno egg, I may start to keep a party of six out instead of five. I don't think there's anything besides Manaphy and the Little Man that I wouldn't be able to get because of lack of space in my party.

I have a GPX plus account, I just don't know how to post links :-[... Anyway, no luck with my shiny hunts... Vulpix holding the most fails... I do have two dracowymsy though.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm having a bit of a break from GPX at the moment. I think the lack of shiny has destroyed my will to click XD

I'll probably be back shortly, but I'm rather busy with stuff here and IRL so :V

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hurr, the event this month is a shiny hunt race or something along those lines. No thanks. I'm already having trouble with the one I've got :V

Well after all this time I finally got a Bidofo eggie! All the hovering over Bidoof eggs in the shelter paid off. Now I can unlock the Trio Collector achievement when it hatches as well has have a shot at OCD and Office Bromance. Shiny hunt still coming up empty though, but I'm not giving up XD And on another note, I missed the deadline to enter the June Contest, but oh well. I wasn't enthusiastic about it anyway. I am interested in that brand new novelty though...

So I randomly turned up to my account again today...

Did my achievements, picked up a Rayquaza egg, picked up a Slime Slugma egg, usual drill :p

WelllllllllI just missed a Giratina in the shelter :x

I was doing one of those quick shelter scans, and then I clicked back to my party but as I was doing that I saw the damn thing lying there at the bottom just staring at me and about half a second later my party page loaded and it was goneeeeeeeee.

I got a Claw Fossil from the underground today which I'm bummed about because I want a damn Water stone so I can get the Bill's Grandfather achievement. Seriously there are never any of those in the shop. But oh well I guess I will be happy with my Fossil Anorith egg because it is rare and a novelty and all. But still I just want a water stone...

Also I'm totally giving up my shiny Drowzee hunt. It's just not gonna work :V

I sent my Probopass underground and it came back with a Claw Fossil....and also the Pokerus. WHY couldn't my Drifloon have gotten infected? That thing needs 16,400 EXP to level up! Oh well, I should be grateful anyway XD.

Well, I've hit the motherload in the Underground twice in a row. First I got my third Corruption Orb and then Wailord brought back a Rainbow Wing ♥

Rex

Resident Furry
You've been added.

I have been working on my shiny hunts, no luck on that yet, it is as if the shinies purposefully avoid me.