• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

I finally got a Zorua eggie of my own so I'm satisfied ♥ On another note, the mobile walker is once again proving to be extremely awesome. It really frees up space in my party and levels eggs/Pokemon fairly quickly. I can't stop talking about it XD.

I'd like to level up some Gen V Pokemon, but I'm too excited about egg hunting to do it, so why stop myself? I'll level about two Unovamon at a time, but my first priority will be completing the Gen V egg dex.

I hatched two eggs five minutes ago. No shinies though, just a Munchlax and a Nageki D:

I also went to the lab and founf a Latios egg! I though the description sounded weird, like a Dialga or something, so I got it.

So I've been looking alllll dayyyyy in the Dream World trying to grab eggs that I haven't already had. But they're always the ones I already have, and if they aren't then someone takes them before I can.

but I just got one! And it's a Snivy! And it's bred by our very own Red! :D

A

Anonymous

Awesome there a topic on this! :) I got an account the other day so I am going to do some wacky stuff. Oh here my name to be added on the list http://gpxplus.net/user/ElitefourAutumn I feel so silly right now. Oh nevermind about the slugma. Thanks Virgil! ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got Snivy and Kibago ♥

The frenzy is still going on though. I watched the number of Gen V species drop from 20-something to 8 in just a few refreshes. I haven't see a Oshawott egg in the shelter since I grabbed mine. As people start breeding their Gen V Pokemon, it'll be easier to grab stuff.

That however does not mean I don't want to grab stuff before the general population because I'm competitive like that XD I don't go overboard mind you, but still ^^

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I'm taking a more laid back approach with the Gen. V Poke's now, the whole refreshing thing is becoming annoying now. :T I'm just gonna focus on my shiny hunt and grabbing various other Pokemon that I want. :3

Also, awesome that Virg grabbed my egg. :'D

A

Anonymous

the whole refreshing thing is becoming annoying now.

Refresh refresh refresh its kinda fun. But I just started so maybe after awhile I'll faint of doing it. :p

The frenzy is still going on though. I watched the number of Gen V species drop from 20-something to 8 in just a few refreshes. I haven't see a Oshawott egg in the shelter since I grabbed mine. As people start breeding their Gen V Pokemon, it'll be easier to grab stuff.
Yeah I was there just being me counting "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.........20! Refresh...WHAT THE FU" I was going to try and get a Pokabu one butthey're all blank!

I just picked up a Palkia egg from the lab! Just grabbed it because the description was so long and I didn't want to read the whole thing. Apperently, my laziness finally payed off :p

An easier way to get a gist of when to start refreshing is when the species count drops to around 5 or 6. Five is better, cause then you know it :> Other than it seeming to happen around every half hour.

In hours news, got all the monkeys, a Trollkemon, and a hatched loligoth ♥ I think I have all the Gen Vs so far, except for like, one or two. Mostly Shibishirasu. Seriously! I never see any of those.

EDIT: Speaking of Trollkemon!

A

Anonymous

I just got an Easter Buneary. Resfresh.....Refresh.....OHMYGOSH ITS A SUMMER SWINUB.....aw someone took it.
Um is there such thing as a Shaymin egg?

EliteFourAutumn said:
Um is there such thing as a Shaymin egg?
Yes, there is. If you get lucky enough like Magpie did, you can find one in the shelter.

I just found a Ho-oh egg in the lab! That's the second legendary egg that I stole from someone in the lab today! :x
My Palkia and Latios eggs are in my mobile walker now because I needed to make some spots open for Gen Vmons, like Snivy.

Meh, that's about all that I did in the last hour. Nothing exciting.

A

Anonymous

Oh thanks. Yes! I got two lucky snatches. A level 100 Banette and a level 100 Rapidash! ;D

Wow! Not only recently have I got a MIssingNo. egg, but I also found a Manaphy egg too! After I finish the exploration I'm on, I'll get some juicy Gen V eggs.

I'm pretty sure I've gotten all the Gen V eggs up to this point now. I finally got the constipated Tadpole this morning, so I was satisfied. I guess the frenzy will begin again when the next batch of Gen V Pokemon are released~

Speaking of, I really want trash bag egg and Doredia and Tabunne eggs that were released today ♥ then that egg with the green star pattern, but I cannot tell what it is! Nevermind, I mean Erefuun.

...The clown can go and cry in a corner c:

I used my Green Orb, but didn't get Rayquaza so I could get the achievement 'Consolation Prize' which I got an Enigma Stone for, but I failed to obtain the Darkrai egg :'( Luckily, I went to the shelter straight after and claimed an Easter Buneary egg! I took my Charizard and Charizard Clone out of the daycare and replaced them with my two Slime Magcargos. 'The two Pokémon love playing with each other.' Awwww.

A

Anonymous

Aw man! I just missed out on a Pokabu because I was choking. :'( Drat!

I tried to summon Lugia using my Silver Wing but I missed it :\

While I was searching I did find a Latios though. But I already have one. I got the consolation prize and I hope my Enigma stone summons a Shaymin C:
Engima stones can't summon Jirachi, can they? If I summoned one I would be so happy ♥

Either way I'm only using it when the Lab is empty. Whenever that is.

Sorry you missed your Lugia, Virgil D:

I don't think Jirachi is able to be summoned and I haven't seen the Lab empty out in some time either. Usually when you use a summoning item, the Pokemon appears within the first few refreshes so I recommend refreshing like mad right after you use it.

Well, that's what's been working for me so far anyway ^^;

I got a Missing No. egg from the old man today c:
It helped me get an achievement.

That was my 15th achievement, so I started the Yellow Forest exploration.
Now I have to get 2 level 35 Onix.

I just joined that sight and have my first egg ;D not sure what to do yet but put my name on the list.

A

Anonymous

Wow I have no idea what was going on but earlier I was trying to get a Mudkip (For the birch achievement) Then I refreshhed a Charmander Clone I had to skip it because my party was almost full. I refreshed then there was two charmander clones. Refreshed again there was like six charmander clones! I was awesome so I got one. :D

Sometimes on a page the old man from RBY shows up. If you click on him, you win a Missingno egg!

On a side note, I am overjoyed that I got the duckling and trash bag ♥

There's also the bit where there's a less than some tiny percent chance of him showing up. He's kinda small too, so missing him is pretty easy, cause he doesn't stick around your other pages after you see him once :x

I'm not really into him anyway, cause I doubt the mobile let's you see him D:<

Woot! I have all three Starters, a Uniran, and TowerofGoth egg, and a blueguy egg to go with my redguy egg.

I also hatched two Hitomoshis and shoved them in the daycare so if any of you get a Hitomoshi egg, check who bred it ;D

Whatno I haven't turned to the *GPXPlus* dark side o:

... er, yeah, Gen V eggs and all that jazzzzz.
Plussss WINTER VUPLIX AND ZERXER
I'm all happies c:

... also, I got an Enigma Stone but I dunno when to uuuuse itttt. ; u ;
Ohlol used it but someone else got it. |D But I got another one from the Consolation Prize achievement ... > o <

Holy WHAT I got a Wymsy egg ♥
Yaaaaaay for being really lucky whooooo~ ♥

Also, any idea what this is:
52586033beb188b77730f392515f224c.png
? I'm too lazy to look around or anything C:

Damian Kulash said:
Holy WHAT I got a Wymsy egg ♥
Yaaaaaay for being really lucky whooooo~ ♥

Also, any idea what this is:
52586033beb188b77730f392515f224c.png
? I'm too lazy to look around or anything C:

It's a Moguru egg, or however you spell the mole. :3

Louie Temple said:
It's a Moguru egg, or however you spell the mole. :3

Oh why thank youuu <33

I think I've beaten my record for clicking today .... which isn't saying much, but still :> So far I've clicked 611 times compared to 323 yesterday xD And my 'activity score' is 3,816 compared to 1,683 yesterday ... yay c:
My 'proper berry' is beating my last record too and my egg hatching is drawing ... wheeeeee statistics |O

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez stupid fog. :C

Anyway my Winter Vulpix hatched so s'all gooooood. Too bad it's a guy |O I called it Fuyurokon ... cookies if you get the name c: (and by cookies I mean clicks!)
('part from the fact that I can't see the berries D:<)