• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ghastale: The White Mask (Reboot)

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I've been reading through, and can't find anywhere appropriate to introduce Mettaton or Asgore yet, so I'll wait.

Well, James and Alphys are at Asgore's Castle I believe. Alphys would probably want Mettaton's help with all this, and even if Asgore can't be introduced just yet he'll certainly be involved in just a bit.

Wait, Mewtwo, are you... doing that in both rp's or did you get them confused? Because if you're doing VT too, then you should have tagged the guy who plays MTT.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Heya!
IDK if being in 100 RPs at the same time is okay, but I might try this.
Can I join this RP? I would like to be Orange Soul; Bravery. And, I can choose a name? If so, then his name is going to be Kyle.
Something else that I need to do? And also, in the RP the humans are going to be alive? Because in the game itself the humans never appear. (Except Chara and Frisk) And I think I might be Muffet too.
I want 100 dollars for that!

Okay, I know I'm late(like, REALLY late), but I saw this in the General RP Forums and thought I'd give it a shot. And yes, I know more about Undertale now than the first time. Could I be the Soul of Bravery?

Name: Roxie
Sex: Female
Soul: Bravery(Orange)
Backstory: Roxie wasn't always brave. When she was seven, her pregnant mother was killed in an accident. Upon their deaths, Roxie felt she needed to be brave for both of them. She found a passion for BMX, dirtbiking, and boxing, and six years later took up a supposedly impossible challenge: riding her dirtbike over Mount Ebott. Needless to say, Roxie didn't make it. She caught her tire on a rock and tumbled down the hole. Toriel found her and did the Goat Mom thing. Eventually, Roxie was faced with the choice to stay or leave. It was a hard choice, considering Toriel was the closest thing to a mother she'd had for six years, but she left. Upon leaving, Roxie made an unlikely friend: Napstablook. The duo became friends due to their shared love for music. One day, Roxie went to the Hotlands to do a big stunt on a landform there, but fell into the lava. Only her legs were submerged, and she was able to drag herself out. However, she was incredibly weak and dying fast from her wounds, so it was easy for the Royal Guard member to finish her off when he found her.
Cause of death: burns and a sword in her back.
Monster connection: Napstablook.

@Mecha Who
Let's make something very very VEEEERY clear.
Super clear.
If you truly do use Muffet, this needs to be suuuuuuUUUUPER clear.
You need to use her, correctly.
Muffet is my waifu, and I will not tolerate her being misused.

I'm serious right now. Muffet needs to be used correctly.
I love Muffet. It will not be condoned if you fail to operate Muffet unerringly, I will not be happy.
You absolutely must use her correctly, or die.
No pressure.
Or, a more passive option...
I might even get as tormented by this as to ask to exchange characters for Muffet.
Muffet is my waifu.
You will not steal her from me.
One last warning. Use her correctly, or else.
upload_2017-8-30_0-2-56.png

Uh holy…! Alright, that's cool. To answer your question, Cloud, the human SOULs are currently dead as they are in the RP. Sure, you can be Orange. I'd recommend taking a monster as well, though.
And Mecha, sure you can be Muffet and Patience. Just fill out the sheet for your SOUL.

Lol. Comic asked me to, sorry, I should have told you guys. Even though he's new, Comic's been bombarded with tests, and asked me to take over for just a little to keep the rp going.

I want to RP as Flowey...

But I'd do better as Toriel...

But Flowey...

In all seriousness, I'll take Toriel and let someone more able RP Flowey.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Name: Kyle
Sex: Male.
Soul: Cyan (Or Light Blue :p)/Patience
Backstory: Kyle falled down a long time ago. Toriel, this time, didn't noticed the Human, because Kyle taked another way and hided from the monsters. The only monster he knowed was Napstablook. They were friends, but one day, hiding from the monsters, Kyle died for a Froggit. (KILLERS!)
Cause of Death: Froggits. (Froggits are killers)
Monster connection: Napstablook
IDK if this is wrong, but I don't want to die be Muffet. I don't think I'm ready. I want to be Napstablook. Why? NAPASTABLOOK IS A GHOST!!! A GHOST!!! WE ALL LOVE GHOSTS!

Actually, false means untrue, not copied...

So, since Sans, Frisk, and Flowey are still in/near the Ruins(I think), should I bring in Toriel? And how and when do I introduce Roxie?

The human SOULs are all dead, but I do have a plan to bring them into the story. And right now they finished up business just outside the Ruins, so Tori may have heard it.