• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ghastale: The White Mask (Reboot)

No prob. By the way, if anyone has a Human Soul character, they are now awakened. So get them to do things.

I'm also sad to say that @Shimmering has decided to leave the RP. This means the Kindness SOUL and Dalv are now available roles.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I'll take the kindness soul, but I don't really like Undertale Yellow, and never really liked Dalv, so I won't be using him, sorry...

comic

Name: Sam
Sex: Male
Soul: Green/Kindness
Backstory: Truly a kind young boy. None would be any the wiser of his awful home life. But eventually, he couldn't live with what he had to, day in, day out, and ran away.
He'd heard the tales of Mt. Ebott, and despite these, still went there...
Never to be seen again.
When he awoke, there was no one there to greet him. He proceeded into the underground, where he encountered a monster. Sam was scared, terrified, of this monster, and tried to fight it, not understanding it.
The monster was reluctant to kill Sam at first, but did so.
Cause of Death: Multiple Gaster Blasters
Monster connection: W.D. Gaster

comic

I'm trying to figure out this stupid thing.
Everything I try won't work. I'm using a chromebook, so this is pretty dumb right now.
Hang on, let me try another way...

comic

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

comic

There! It's not my best, it was just a quick sketch I did before bed, but It's alright. First time I've drawn a hood on him.

Ah, that's fine. I actually have a team all assembled now, so we don't really need any new team members. If you'd like to join the community, though, that'd be awesome!

Huh? No, just an FYI. Your art is great, Comic, and I'll keep you in mind in the future if we need a backup artist. But right now, Ghastale has got the team it needs.
But if you have a Discord, you can join the Ghastale server!

comic

I'll try. So, what we're doing right now, that's going to be turned into a comic, right?
Because I'd love to see Asgore's trident slam on Ghast put on paper. That'd be so cool.

comic

In Glitchtale, orange creates these weird explosives, which I always found weird.
I always thought it would be cool if this, or any other color, could create these blasts of energy similar to, say, a supernova, except scaled down a lot. You get what I'm saying?

Ah, you mean Gaster's powers.
Perhaps, but this wouldn't really be a viable ability for all the SOULs to have. I'm thinking they each have a unique sort of "power construct" they can make depending on their Mastery Class.

comic

Okay then.
I do wanna see a picture of Ghast, considering I still don't really get what he looks like. (Plus, I'm a visual learner)

Comic#4593? I'll send you a friend request in a minute.

Well, I do actually have a piece of art you could take a look at. It's made by one of the admins of the Ghastale server, MHT. I'll get it in just a minute.

comic

Also, Dave Strider won't be replying to this for a while, because the mods are monitoring him because of a conflict with Mecha Who, and his posts won't come in until a mod clears it, so he's letting me take over his guys until that time. I'll treat them kindly.