• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ghastale: The White Mask (Reboot)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Also, Dave Strider won't be replying to this for a while, because the mods are monitoring him because of a conflict with Mecha Who, and his posts won't come in until a mod clears it, so he's letting me take over his guys until that time. I'll treat them kindly.
The mods are monitoring me too. This is why my posts are coming later.
But it is his choice, so I respect it.

Roxie: "What do my moves do?"
Yeah, I honestly have NO CLUE what Roxie's powers are. XD This is what I get for making a character that does boxing with no prior knowledge on the subject. Also, I'm giving use of Roxie to @Eeveechu151 and use of Toriel to @Comic because I can't be on very often due to issues in reality. I'd prefer if you only used them when the story calls for it(fights, almost anything to do with Gast), as I can try to be on whenever I can. Feel free to let other people use them if you feel uncomfortable RPing as them!

Oh FYI, folks, you wanted to know what James looks like? Here's a sprite recreation in Undertale style by my associate and aide on many of my UT projects, MyHiddenThomas. (This is James with his cloak on, his clothes underneath are different.)
Big_James.png

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I see a lack of credit due to me, Eeveechu, lol
Anyways, I have Toriel now that Cloud dropped out, right?