• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ghastale: The White Mask (Reboot)

@Dave Strider Right now, Chara is consumed with HATE from the Genocide run. So there must be some ulterior motive to this. Also, just a heads-up, for plot purposes Frisk is going to lose this battle.
@Shimmering On our end, we're going to have to time-skip. But know that now Dalv and the kid are allies, so Dalv will be with the kid.

Yeah, 100% fine. I was actually about to confirm whether or not you were taking her. But remember, Chara has HATE. We'll also have to talk a bit of plot for later soon.
Also, now that we have Chara, the last major story character we need someone to take is Flowey.

Well damnit. I thought I was so cool and shit. I mean, Chara doing what she did would be completely understandable as something she would do... so I'll just delete the whole post because I really don't have a 'Frisky' response for that.

Hey, it's a good post and works well for the plot. But you definitely have a lot to respond to right now. After so much time with Chara being right there, don't you think Frisk would have a lot of shock at her being pulled away from her?

Ah true. And his name is Ghast, BTW. I'll change that - my bad. Message still stands, though.

And what Ghast is actually saying there? He's right. His word is as good as gold (unless he's being sarcastic) and there is no physical way for Chara to gain more strength then Ghast. Oh, and she's helpless while just a SPIRIT.

This is Chara we're talking about. She is smart, logical, and deadly. She's already dead, so technically, she's immortal now too. Her hate is also impenetrable. Her only weakness is her human self. She's still innocent deep down, as Glitchtale showed. Chara is literally unkillable right now, from a logical sense of immortality. I understand the kind of power the Ghast has. Chara is in her weakest state, and already almost as powerful.
Give her her strongest form, and, well, the only one that could hope to oppose her would be one with the equivalent of seven human souls, as portrayed in Glitchtale. And even then, Ariel still had trouble. Only because of his past with her, and the help of the souls to take away her power, did he win that fight.
And while we're talking about Glitchtale, it's a safe bet that Chara is even more powerful than Betty. Chara handled Gaster like he was nothing. Betty strained against him until her Rhabdophobia trick.

That kind of power really pales compared to what Ghast has. Until it's truly revealed what he is (which I can't say yet because of plot reasons) you won't know why. But just know that nobody in the Ghastale universe will ever be able to match Ghast in power, let alone surpass him. No one person, at least.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"Tori, stop-" Asgore pleaded as Toriel stomped past him. "Don't 'Tori' me! What makes them think they have the audacity to revoke the agreement!? We both signed it!" Asgore looks away. "We just need to work harder." He replied, causing his wife to whip around, glaring at him. "Asgore Dreemurr. I'm not doing your job for you, like I always have. It's time for you to stand up to them!" It wasn't exactly motivational. but the king could sense the commanding words in her voice, and she was looking quite dangerous. He didn't exactly have a choice. "Alright..." he sighed, giving in as he looked up at the capital building. "Tell Gaster the details." He said, and Toriel whipped out her iPad, large enough for her fingers to type. "Not until I tell the kids where we are." She replied. Asgore let out another sigh as he began to walk towards the capital.
Toriel sends a quick explanation to Chara, the only of her kids she'd entrusted with a phone.
-Chara. Asgore and I will be home late again. There is some stew in the fridge from last night, and a butterscotch cinnamon pie for desert if we're not back by then.
She then proceeded to send a text to Gaster.
-The humans revoked the agreement, Gaster. Asgore is going to attempt to fix it.
I hope that's good enough.