• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Future WiFi Tournament Interest - Looking for names

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys. Alex wanted me to post a quick topic to get a general feel for how many people on Charms have interest in taking part in future WiFi tournament battling here. Any future organized WiFi battling, really. That way he'll know if there's enough interest in setting up a league.

If you have WiFi and honestly would take part, drop us a line in this topic so we can gather some numbers.

Anyways, I know I'm in.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
[me=Database]raises hand.[/me]

I am frankly very bad at the game, but I'd certainly be interested in trying. ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'd be interested ^^

A 'Charms league should me fun, plus we have some awesome battlers. So yes, I'm in.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Sign me up too, so that I may Thunder Stomp more mortals into oblivion. ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I thought the next was Battle Factory Styled. Or was that the one after this? >>

I'll give whatever it is a shot XD

Don't get us wrong here. The Battle Factory tourney is next, but we're wondering who's interested in any future WiFi battling (meaning beyond that of the next tourney). Whether this League idea happens or not depends on the responses received, but a league isn't just one tournament. It'd be on-going in the background at all times I'd assume.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I'll have a go, if I can get my team sorted out (I suck at move and team sets sadly enough).

If anyone has difficulty with sets and doesn't want to post them publicly in the clinic, you can PM them to me and I'll do what I can to help :)
Just please don't expect me to create your entire team for you XD

Oooooh! Pick me, pick me! :D

If anyone needs some help with a league, or something, I've been running one for the past... half, three quarters of a year in my AoE clan? The rules of that could quite easily apply here, so if anyone is interested with the rules or some help then you know where I am :)

If anyone has difficulty with sets and doesn't want to post them publicly in the clinic, you can PM them to me and I'll do what I can to help :)
Just please don't expect me to create your entire team for you XD

Same here. PM or I can explain things in a query. Simple. Yes? No? Speaking of which, people that don't know much competitive battling, can always just post Pokémon and what they want to have them do. Simple as that.

Back to the tournament thing-a-ma-jig. I wouldn't participate. I'm the one that would more than likely organize things, not battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to participate. My stepdad should be hooking up the router soon, so...Wi-Fi hopefully won't be a problem.

I could also hand out prizes and such, if anyone wanted me too.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heck, I'm in! My name is Noah and my FC is at the side. Btw are ubers aloud? Cause i was gonna use JUST mewtwo.

Aside from special rules, most of the tournaments would be following the standard Pokecharms battling rules, so do be sure to read them.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
If I ever get a new DS and will actually somehow beat that E4 and get the national dex and stuffs, as well as getting my dream team up and ready and figuring out how to use the WiFi thingie... then yeah, I would join.

And after I've at least tried to battle some other people here for once and get the feel of how battling works here.

I'll try my hand at it. I need to get my team in gear, though.

*WARNING* This user is one of the worst battlers ever, though she does enjoy it.

count me in!
my name is Ben, friend code is in the Diamond space, and i can't wait!

(i'd quote but there are too many!)
whats with all you people with low self-esteem? you all say you suck! but then if all of you suck then you must not really suck cuz nobodies good! (if you know what i mean)

except me ofcourse
you're all going down!

I've never done a wifi tourny before so I know I'll suck, but I'm sure it'll be fun so count me in.

I'm just going to need date and time so I can keep EVing to get ready.

I'm totally in! It would give me a chance to practice with my new team! My game name is Kevin. My friend code is: 2493 0027 8415