• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Future WiFi Tournament Interest - Looking for names

I know I'm late, but now that I think I've figured out Wifi stuff, I'd be up for anything battle related on Pokecharms when you have something.

I was a bit hesitant at posing interest for this at first, because I have not been in a Wi-Fi tournament, league or anything similar before and figured I would not last long.

However, after reading through the thread it seems most of the other players haven't either, so now I would like to say I am interested since it seems like I wouldn't be so out of place. ;)

My post count is 0 (because i only post in Wi-Fi Forums really) but I do visit every day, or every 2-3 days at most. I only brought this up so you don't dismiss me as someone who won't commit to it.

I would like to know a week or so in advance if possible before the event starts to have time to get ready.

A tournament sounds like fun buuut, I think it would be near impossible to hold with out somewhat knowing and have trust in the entrants, just so you know they'll show and what not, but I think maybe starting a league at first and building it a little before a tournament gets set up would work out a lot better, but this is just my opinion, Im really up for anything ^.^

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Warned for all-caps and a post that is...well, generally pretty stupid.

Read the rules, and use common-sense please.

Hey I think i will be in on this one 2, i wanna battle more ppl (other then KOL lol i have beaten him like 2 times in the 10 years i have known him lol) should be fun i recon :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've unstickied this for now since it's kinda outlived its purpose. Feel free to continue to post your interest here, though ^^