• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Future WiFi Tournament Interest - Looking for names

I'd do it dependent on levels, my guys are all in their 50's and I usually don't bother training past 60. Also would depend of wi-fi capabilities. Is there a proximity range on linking to other people?

Id like to join sometime. I have never done a wifi tourney b4 and would like to try it out. It just depends on timings cause im bisy with college so it might av 2 be at a weekend.

Warm my eggs please, even if you have no idea about them just click them plz. I repay every time.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Please use better grammar when posting here. You may want to read/re-read the rules, because it says that chatspeak is disallowed in them... and if you want people to click your eggs, say so in your signature, not in your posts.

I'd do it dependent on levels, my guys are all in their 50's and I usually don't bother training past 60. Also would depend of wi-fi capabilities. Is there a proximity range on linking to other people?

To clear a few things up- wifi battles set your Pokemon at lvl 100. There is not proximity range on linking to other people, it would kinda kill the point of Wifi. xP

[quote author=GodlessM link=topic=5637.msg99674#msg99674 date=1241735077]

To clear a few things up- wifi battles set your Pokemon at lvl 100. There is not proximity range on linking to other people, it would kinda kill the point of Wifi. xP
[/quote]

That was posted before I had Wi-fi'ed ever, so I had no idea about anything. But I learned quick, had two battles, and lost both times, albeit one was unbalanced.

Im interested!
If theres enough people we could even start a league!
With Gym leaders and Top 4 ect ect~

I agree with this. I've seen another site do it, but it was a joke. One of the leaders refused to accept challenges to his gym once he got it, another was supposed to be certain type of gym but had no Pokemon of that type, and the fire gym leader's rules stated an opponent could only have one water move in his entire team.

But I think with the standard of the community here it would be a system that works, just so as long as there are enough people to lead and challenge.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Wow, you're going to "dominate" us with your blatantly hacked legendary? How scary.

Warned for smiley abuse, double posting, and just generally not using your brain. I suggest you read the rules.

Sure ill join the tourneyment, just need a confirmed date.
Whether level restrictions apply or not is another thing but it should be held under the chatroom.

Anyway it sounds like a good idea.

I would be interested in such a tournament occuring, (i am assuming this is an interest thread, surely u now have enough interest to start sign ups for a tourny?)

If this is not an interest thread, and is the sign up thread, then i sign up :p