• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Furious Fists TCG set advertised with specially produced anime clip

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
xy03-logo-169-en.png

We don't really cover the anime or the TCG here a lot at Pokecharms, so why not break that mould a little bit with a two for one deal?

The new Furious Fists TCG set launched today, and to celebrate it, the Pokemon Company has uploaded a couple of new adverts that'll be playing out for it, including a specially produced anime scene detailing the biggest names in the set:

There's also a slightly less appealing advert with some dodgy 3D models if you want to also check that out.

The focus on Mega Lucario in the set would come as no real surprise, as the card is more or less an I-win kind of play, but the other Pokemon mentioned in the advert are also ones to keep an eye out for at events such as Nationals and Worlds. Due to rules introduced this year, however, Furious Fists will not be legal in time for Worlds this year, so there's still time for November's Phantom Forces set to upset Lucario's potential domination with cards such as Mega Gengar, Mega Manectric and Aegislash EX.

To be honest, I HATE MEGA LUCARIO! TO ME IT'S LIKE THE MOST HORRIBLE POKEMON I'VE EVER MET!!! I've tried everything to train mine but it SUCKS SO BAD. I hate Mega Lucario's design too just everything about it, just everything about it. GGRRRRR