• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Following the path to become a Pokemon master

Im gonna make a second character.

Name: Josh
Physical appearance: Josh is a white boy with blonde hair and light blue eyes. He also is missing half of his finger on his right hand due to birth problems.
Personality: Josh never gives up he will pull through to the end and will never stop doing something he believes in. He is a bit shy around some people but normally hes nice calm and collective.
Clothing: On a regular day he would wear some black shorts a white t shirt and a nike hat with nike shoes. But sometimes he will wear a Nike tracksuit and no hat.
Hometown\City: Ceruluen City.
Trainer class: Pokèmon Trainer.
Pokemon: New trainer.
Other details: Josh is a very sensitive boy and will take small insults to heart but with his personality he pulks through.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Im gonna make a second character.

Name: Josh
Physical appearance: Josh is a white boy with blonde hair and light blue eyes. He also is missing half of his finger on his right hand due to birth problems.
Personality: Josh never gives up he will pull through to the end and will never stop doing something he believes in. He is a bit shy around some people but normally hes nice calm and collective.
Clothing: On a regular day he would wear some black shorts a white t shirt and a nike hat with nike shoes. But sometimes he will wear a Nike tracksuit and no hat.
Hometown\City: Ceruluen City.
Trainer class: Pokèmon Trainer.
Pokemon: New trainer.
Other details: Josh is a very sensitive boy and will take small insults to heart but with his personality he pulks through.
Accepted. Just introduce him picking his starter and arriving in Sinnoh. Make sure this is done in about 1 or 2 posts.

Jayblade

By the way i dont want Lee having rockruff anymore as i want it to be joshs starter. Is that fine by you?
That is fine by me, also I wanted to say that if Lee is going to take part in the league I’m not rlly big on the idea that he won the Unova league, as that just puts his odds of winning far above everyone else’s. So could you change that if you don’t mind.

@Loxe, and @AceTrainerGold, what if Lee only keeps one of his pokemon and starts over with a whole new team like Ash does every season. This will put him into the league of the other trainers. Yes he would have more experience, but his pokemon would be new. Also Phoenix could be league level, but he does not battle often. The only time he does is with Lee or when people are in trouble. Though he may possess that strength to battle as well as he does, it is not who he is. I have reasons for him to be as strong of a battler as he is. It plays into his character's backstory. He may not be someone who battles for sport, but that does not mean that he does not know how to battle.

Jayblade

@Loxe, and @AceTrainerGold, what if Lee only keeps one of his pokemon and starts over with a whole new team like Ash does every season. This will put him into the league of the other trainers. Yes he would have more experience, but his pokemon would be new. Also Phoenix could be league level, but he does not battle often. The only time he does is with Lee or when people are in trouble. Though he may possess that strength to battle as well as he does, it is not who he is. I have reasons for him to be as strong of a battler as he is. It plays into his character's backstory. He may not be someone who battles for sport, but that does not mean that he does not know how to battle.
Ok it is fine as long as he starts off with a completely new team.

@Loxe, I would keep the character. Instead of him being in the league he can be like an advisor to the new trainers. Phoenix would help them battle, but he does not enjoy it, though some of his pokemon do. You can have a lot of fun with a character that is outside of the norm for most trainers. You could keep the fact that Lee won the league a secret for awhile and maybe the villans could reveal him to be the champan and try to take his pokemon or something. It would make for a great story plot later on if Lee should stay. You could also just have be in Sinnoh for a bit, but then have go back to Unova for some reason. Besides I really like the idea that Phoenix has worked with Lee in the past. It would be great for both of their character development in the long run.

Jayblade

One pretty much pointless thing I’m gonna do is give Ryu his own themes, but it’s still cool to have to one so imma go with it.
(I know there from Naruto but that’s sort of style I’m gonna go with for his themes.)

Casual/Encounter theme:
Konohamaru’s Theme.

Casual Battle Theme/Victory theme:

Serious Battle Theme:

Actually Phoenix was on his way to meet them along the way. He reasoned that they would probably just getting off of the route so that is where he was heading. If you want to go back to Phoenix's appartment, we could still do that, but he is basically out on the street in front of the building.