• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Following the path to become a Pokemon master

Name: JJ
Physical appearance: JJ has a dark skin tone with Black dreads finished off with Brown eyes and a slightly bent nose.
Personality: JJ never gives up he has determination even if the opponent is much stronger. Sometimes he can also stretch his ego which sometimes gets the best of him.
Clothing: JJ has Jet black nike shoes with shorts with his own name on them on top of that he has a top with his name on it! He also has a gold Chain that has a picture of a skull. And dont forgot his Gucci Bandana( The forehead thing) .
Hometown\City: Pallet Town.
Trainer class: Pokèmon Trainer.
Pokemon: Machoke , Hitmonlee , Charizard , Scyther , Riolu , Rhydon
Other details: JJ always is up for a laugh, But if its a serious situation he wont use jokes. Even if JJ takes an L he will still cracj a joke about it.

Name: Lee
Physical appearance: He has light skin, Blonde hair with a faded mostache. He also has a weird ish ear tilted to the wrong side.
Personality: Hes a very quite boy so his personality is not known much. But he is very sneaky and apparently very nice.
Clothing: Whenever he goes outside he always wears black. Black shoes , Black bottoms , Black tops , Black Jackets. He even has a black skull mask everytime hes outside!!
Hometown\City: England , London
Trainer class: Pokèmon Trainer
Pokemon Team: Lucario , Umbreon , Charizard , Staraptor , Snorlax , Tyraniter. (Can i have pokèmon in my box without mentioning them?)
Other details: He is a very strong battler , He adapts to all of his pokèmon and opponents.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Name: Lee
Physical appearance: He has light skin, Blonde hair with a faded mostache. He also has a weird ish ear tilted to the wrong side.
Personality: Hes a very quite boy so his personality is not known much. But he is very sneaky and apparently very nice.
Clothing: Whenever he goes outside he always wears black. Black shoes , Black bottoms , Black tops , Black Jackets. He even has a black skull mask everytime hes outside!!
Hometown\City: England , London
Trainer class: Pokèmon Trainer
Pokemon Team: Lucario , Umbreon , Charizard , Staraptor , Snorlax , Tyraniter. (Can i have pokèmon in my box without mentioning them?)
Other details: He is a very strong battler , He adapts to all of his pokèmon and opponents.
Accepted but London doesn’t really exist in Pokemon, maybe change it too galar as that’s based off of the UK

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The reason I thought of Pokémon thieves was because Allie’s Eevee is a Partner Eevee with the capability of using the Let’s Go moves. (No stat increase, to avoid being overpowered). Sure, if you want, it can be Team Galactic. I’ll edit my post, I’m in school right now so it’ll have to be later.

If you want a Team Galactic encounter, I would suggest having it be a simple encounter with not too much happening. We wouldn't know, in-character, who they are just yet, so maybe fight against them in a little battle to show off a bit of other character's strengths that haven't been showcased yet, and then end the encounter afterwards with them not revealing who they are. But yes, Fuji will follow Ryu. Let me type up my post first.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
If you want a Team Galactic encounter, I would suggest having it be a simple encounter with not too much happening. We wouldn't know, in-character, who they are just yet, so maybe fight against them in a little battle to show off a bit of other character's strengths that haven't been showcased yet, and then end the encounter afterwards with them not revealing who they are. But yes, Fuji will follow Ryu. Let me type up my post first.
My plan was to have them just be grunts that are just trying to capture some of the wild Pokemon, the reason Croagunk follows the group is because he needs help.

Well, yes, but regardless, I would like them to be anonymous to our characters, so that nothing is super sudden since we literally just started the RP. Revealing who the antagonists are to the characters this early will make it less enjoyable, for me specifically because then our characters know who is out there and who they need to stop. If we don't reveal who they are, that is one big mystery that our characters can either think about for a long time or drop it until they run into them again.