• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fiction Worlds Collide Roleplay

Orange smiled up at Sonic, before Blue grabbed one of her tentacles and pulled her away from the hedgehog. "Ow! Let go!" Orange yelled, but Blue kept a hold on her.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Blue, why are you holding you're sister?" Sonic asked, kind of worried "so, for the others, my name is Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog , the fastest thing alive"

"No reason." Blue said, tightening his grip on Orange. Orange tried to pull away again, hissing a bit. "Let me go, this hurts Blue..." She said softly, but Blue ignored her.

Dead account

"Dude, you're hurting her , stop" Sonic said, taking Blue's hand away from Orange "what were you thinking?!" Sonic asked

Dead account

"Wait what?! And you're okay with it?! What kind of people does that stuff to their own siblings?!" Sonic said as he looked at Orange then at Blue

Blue simply walked away, while Orange stayed quiet. She didn't really show how she felt about it, but she could get terrified from Blue. "He....just has anger issues... " She finally said.

Dead account

"Why did you let him do that tho?! You know he shouldn't do that, even with anger issues" Sonic responded, in a mad way

Dead account

"Why did you not just.. stop him?" Sonic said with a more sad and worried look on his face, "lr at the very least, talk to him about it?"

"You think I haven't tried that? It's not really that bad, and I don't think much about it. So, I just let him do it." She said, almost sounding a bit irritated as she walked away, sitting on a stone.

Dead account

"You told him , it hurts you.." Sonic said, then going to Silver, "you okay there?" Sonic said, with a slight relief for Silver

Silver nodded a bit, staring off into space. "He should be good as long as we don't push him to do much. He seems to be fine." Villager said, before walking away to talk to a resident.

Dead account

"Thats good to hear, thanks" Sonic said, going close to the river and sitting down "sheesh, what a day.." ((im off to sleep))

Orange looked over at Sonic, staying quiet. She looked away and decided to try talking to Blue, like Sonic said. After about a minute, she was running away from the other inkling, who was shooting ink at her and growling.

Dead account

((I feel like Sonic is gonna be a father figure...))
Sonic heard some ink shots, he knew it was the inklings he ran to them and straight up picked them up , "you guy's gotta stop" Sonic said

"Agreed." Power Dog said. "We need to stop fooling around. We need to find out what's going on and how to get back home." Zwei nodded in agreement. Ember remained silent. She wasn't thrilled with her current situation. But she would have to deal with it. Because frankly, she didn't have a choice.

Dead account

"What the what is wrong with him" Gumball tought, "i have the same problem back at home, i know how that feels" Robin tought "Alright! I'm tired , who wants to go eat.. i have no idea where the restaurent is..." Sans finally said

Orange pushed away from Sonic, climbing up a tree. "All I see is that coffee shop....I guess I can pick some fruit trees for everyone." She thought, running around and picking whatever fruit she could. "Theres alot of fruit trees here....Villager must have planted them. I'll thank him later."

Dead account

"Cool, Villager, it looks like you manage this town very well, especially at you're age, good job!" Sans said, "i can't wait to taste! All they give you in school are fries , a burger and juice, you get tired of it at some point.." Gumball said

Orange walked over to the last tree she could reach, and began climbing it. Blue watched and had an idea, picking up a rock. “Hey Orange, think fast!” He yelled, throwing the rock. Orange turned her head to see the rock flying at her, and before she reacted, it hit her side and knocked her out of the tree. “Ow....really Blue...?” She mumbled, and Blue smiled. “Y’Know I can’t resist the chance to do that.” He said, and Orange smiled a little and rolled her eyes.

Villager grinned hearing Sans, shrugging. “It took awhile...had to spend lots of my money to do it, but the residents are happier, so...I did it.” He said, before running over to Orange. “I’m not sure if he’s doing that because he hates you, or trying to mess with you.”

“No, he doesnt hate me. He just has anger issues, which causes most of it, but he does it for fun too.” Orange said, climbing back up the tree and getting the rest of the fruit. “Okay everyone, I got some food.” She said, walking over to the others.

Dead account

``thanks`` Gumball said , gobbling the fruit up while Robin enjoyed it, alot Sans, who had never eaten fruits, but since everyone ate, he started eating, ``this is really good`` said Sonic

Villager smiled proudly, looking back at one of the bigger houses in the village. “Okay, I have an extra room at my house over there, so, I can set up beds for everyone in there.” He said to himself, trying to think of a plan for everyone. “Okay, there’s just one rule you guys need to follow.No destroying anything of mine, the residents, or outside, like the trees and buildings. I don’t need a wrecked village to look after, because that’ll make everyone annoyed...” He told the others, and Silver nodded. “Mmkay” The hedgehog had been silent the whole time, just listening to what the others were saying.

“Bye Sonic!” Orange called after the hedgehog, then went back to eating her fruit. “Hey, Orange. Come with me for a bit, I have something to show you...” Blue said, and Orange looked up at him. “Do I have a choice?” She asked, and Blue shook his head no. “Okay then.....” She sighed, standing up and following Blue.

“Okay....why do we need to be all the way over here...?” Orange asked, and Blue grinned. “Surprise.” He said, shoving Orange down. “Ow! Again!? Really!?” Orange yelled, and Blue shrugged. “At least I didnt shove you in the water. Now, do me a favor, and stay quiet, and stop going to Sonic for help, and I wont hurt you as much, got it?” Blue growled, and Orange nodded. “Good.”

Power Dog had followed them. She growled as the one pushed the other. She wasn't new to the concept of young ones rough housing a bit. But this seemed to be a constant thing, which upset her.

“Now, while we are alone, how about I practice my fighting skill?” He said, Pulling out his Ink Brush. “Get ready , ok? Then, I’ll leave you alone for awhile. I promise.” Blue said, and Orange nodded again. “Fine....” She mumbled, and Blue grinned as Orange stood up. Blue began swinging the weapon at her, while Orange didnt even bother dodging, just waiting for him to finish.

Dead account

Gumball noticed the two leave, so he followed them, he immediately went to taoe Blue shooter out if his hands "STOP RIGH-" was all he could say before tripping down like an idiot , getting up all dirty "STOP RIGHT THERE!" he yelled at Blue

Blue looked over at Gumball. “What? We’re just training.” He said, and Orange shrugged. “Well, I guess we can stop, c’mon.” Blue said, grabbing Orange’s hand and pulling her up to her feet. “Um...are you ok Gumball?” She asked quietly.

Dead account

"Pfft, yeah i'm fine.. are YOU okay?" Gumball asked "i don't think that was training tho... considering you were swinging and she didn't bother dodging... don't do that again.." he said, making a face that looks like he's coming for you're life ((Gumball has done that before))

“Fine.” Blue said, walking off while Orange laughed a bit. “Your a giant dork, you know that Gumball?” She said, shaking herself off. “Thanks for the help though.”

Dead account

"I get that al- WAIT WHAT?! I'm not a dork! I don't even know what that word means!" Gumball said, Sonic ended his run and came back, "hey guy's !"

Orange snickered, then burst out laughing. "Orange, quit bothering him, let's go! We should try target practice together!" Blue said, walking back. "Hehe....ok....but Gumball, your still a dork." She said, walking over to Blue. "There. Now c'mon, we need to train if we wanna be the freshest people in turf war when we get home! " Blue said, running off while Orange sighed, hesitantly following him.

Deep inside the Aperture Science Lab, N7 detached himself from the old charging station and booted up out of sleep mode. A few sparks shot out of the hole in the turret's head as it looked nervously around the sub-basement of the lab. Something did not feel right.
"Hello?" The turret asked into the darkness with an electric, childlike voice. It's laser did not seem to see anything out of the ordinary. "Is anyone there?"
Something shifted in the darkness, and N7 readied his machine guns.
"Miss Portal Gun lady? Is that you?" N7 asked nervously. He slowly pivoted around, trying to see anything in the darkness. "Please don't drop me through a portal again. I'm scared of heights. I won't shoot you, I promise! See?"
With that, N7 shut down his machine guns and walked further into the darkness.
"...Please don't hurt me..." N7 said. There was a small klink, like he had just stepped on some glass. The turret then looked down to see a magenta crystal, then suddenly a portal appeared underneath it.
"But I said I wouldn't shoot youuuuuuuu!" N7 yelled as he fell through the portal.

Dead account

Sans, still sleeping, got a turret on the back, it woke him up " not again? !" He said as he got the turret off him "guess i FELL right asleep there"