• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fiction Worlds Collide Roleplay

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Izuku, noticed why the others were sad, a friend of theirs was hurt "how..how did she get hurt ?.." he said, shaking a bit, "Shot gun, she got shot by a shot gun.." Gumball said "maybe her toon force will kick in?..." he continued

Blue walked back, unable to find anything. “I couldn’t find anything....its up to Villager....” He said, looking towards Gumball. “Toon force...? I dont think we have anything like that...” He looked over at Orange, suddenly, his expression turned to anger. “I did this....I made her fight.....she’s hurt and possibly dying, and its all my fault!” He growled, looking down at the ground.

Villager kept looking, seeing something familiar. A heart container. “A healing item from Smash! Perfect!” He thought, grabbing it, being sure not to use it on himself as he ran back. “GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! I THINK I HAVE SOMETHING TO HELP!!!!”

Blue looked towards Villager. “Yes! We just need to get her to use it...” He said, looking at the other. “She’s barely moving though....how can she use it if she’s barely alive.....?” He thought. Orange looked up a bit, seeing how sad everyone looked. She nuzzled against Sonic a bit, in a effort to cheer him up. “S....Son....ic....?.....Why is every...one....sad....? I’m okay......”

Villager stopped, holding out the container. “Ok Orange, you can use this, right...?” He asked, hoping she had enough energy to heal herself.

Dead account

Izuku, was shocked by the situation he just dropped it..literally , as for Sonic, "Orange, take the container.. its from Smash, heal yourself with it.." he said

Orange nodded and touched the Heart Container. It disappeared into sparkles as she used it, and she looked at Villager. “Thank you...” She said with a small smile. “So, are you gonna be ok...?” Blue asked her, and she nodded. “I think so...”

"Ugh... where am I? I think the last thing I saw was seeing this red and purple stuff, and then everything just went black after all that noise," Amelia thought, before she slowly got on her feet. She picked up her crimson backpack and wore it around her back.

"Eek! Where are we?! What do I do?! What do we do?!" A Compmon cried, before his tamer slowly approached him.

"I have no idea where we are, but this might have to do with that thing that I got sucked into," The girl calmly replied, before she picked up the Calculating Digimon.

"You were sucked into something?! What was it?! Was it like some big bad monster, or a vaccum, or the forbidden book, or something that we all don't know about yet?!" The Compmon squealed, while his circular hands quaked.

"Take it easy Compmon. You're not the only one that's scared. Look up at me and take a second to calm down. Anyway, what happened after I got out of the Café was that there was this red and purple thing that popped out of nowhere. I don't know what it was, but all I know was it sucked me up really hard and I found myself here with you, and who knows if anyone or anything else is here," Amelia stated, while she gently patted the Digimon's head.

"It's already been a second, come on! I don't wanna be here, it's so scary!" The Compmon shouted, while his mouse tail quivered. The little Digimon quickly shielded his teary eyes with his top pair of hands for a brief moment.

"Beep ba boop beeee baa?" A robot questioned the two, as he slowly floated towards them with the trio of drones orbiting around the top of his head.

"Wahhhh! W- what is that th- thing?!" The Compmon shrieked, before the Digimon almost stumbled over!

"I don't know, but it looks kinda like a robot or something. Hope this thing still works," Amelia replied, before she took out the D-Ark from her bag, unfolded it and pointed the device at the robot.

"Error, unknown entity detected. Unable to download data," The small device promptly said through the speaker in a robotic monotone.

"Drat, well it ain't one of those digital monsters apparently," The girl added in her mind, while the other unfamiliar voices passed right by her ears.

N7 had wandered quite a ways away when the turret began to pick up voices. Crossing over a hill, N7 looked down to see a girl with some sort of robot with her. Something about them didn't seem to fit in with the rest of their surroundings, just like himself and everyone else back at the village. Also with the human and machine appeared to be yet another robot, this one colored a light blue and floating. N7 wasn't quite sure how to approach these people... what if they were to attack him? He really didn't want to fight. But then again... what if they had some way to help the orange inkling girl?

Gathering his courage, N7 called down to the trio.
"Hello?" N7 asked from a distance away. "Uh... Did you fall here too?"

"I guess, if you want to put it that way. I have no idea where we are even," Amelia replied, before she turned towards a life form that resembled a turret or robot of some sort.

The girl slowly approached the unfamiliar creature, while the Compmon lightly squirmed in her arms. Robo nodded at the girl and decided to follow behind her after the robot adjusted the gravitational force of his hover pad.

"U- umm... w- well... uhh... uhh... j- just because she's holding me, that doesn't mean I'm a b- baby... y- yeah," Compmon slowly blurted towards the unfamiliar robot.

"The D-Ark stated your level as baby two, so I'm not sure what else to say to that," Amelia replied, before she gave a light sigh after a light kick was directed towards her left leg.

"Come on! Just because they did that backwards thing on me, doesn't mean that I'm automatically a baby!" The Compmon retorted, before he struck his tamer with his bottom left, circular hand!

"Ow! Okay, first of all, you act like a baby, as we can all see from what you just did! Second of all, I'm pretty sure that almost everyone would say you're a baby right off the bat after a quick look at you! Third of all, even the D-Ark said you're a baby!" The tamer declared, before the Digimon gulped soon after.

"F- fine, b- but I can still do two plus two unlike a baby! It's three right?!" The Compmon responded, while Robo emitted a few series of quiet noises that gave off the impression of high pitch giggling.

"That is incorrect. Two plus two equals four." N7 said in response to Compmon. The turret was not quite sure what this "baby" thing was that they were talking about, but he decided to file it away and ask about it later. There were more important things right now. From the sound of it, N7 was right about these people not being from here as well.
"It is unfortunate that you do not know where this is, as I do not either. The only thing I was told was this place is 'Villager's Town'. Well, not this place. Villager's town is over there." N7 turned and pointed with his targeting laser, being careful not to deploy his machine guns. The town was in the distance, but still in sight. "Most of the people in our situation, having fallen I mean, have been meeting up over there."

N7 suddenly remembered why he was wandering so far from the village, and turned back to Amelia and the two robots. He had no idea that Orange had, in fact, already been healed.
"Do any of you know how to repair biological beings? An Inkling has been damaged, and needs assistance." N7 said.

"Ugh, I'm already gonna guess he cheated on his math exam again," Amelia thought, while she kept the little Digimon still.

"I think Compmon can do that... that is if he still remembers how to use that skill," The girl promptly responded to the turret after a closer look at its center red eye.

"Umm... could you use that skill on me? I don't have any scratches or anything, but I'm curious if you still remember that thing," The tamer requested after she placed down the Compmon.

"Oh, you mean Mender's Charge? I only know how to use the first variant, but I mean... it usually works pretty well if someone's really hurt," The Compmon replied after a calming moment, before he launched a yellow-green orb at his tamer. The small sphere orbited the girl for a brief moment. A sudden burst of cleansing energy surrounded her a split second later. The girl felt a sudden increase in vitality, though being unscathed proved the skill to be somewhat useless at the moment.

"Yeah, I guess that could work. I'm not sure how data repairs would exactly work on people like me and stuff," Amelia replied, before she noted the blue gauge on the Digimon's chest decreasing by a small amount.

"Beep ba boop be boop, baaa beee boop," Robo chimed, before the pair of camera drones briskly scanned the other robotic creature that corrected Compmon's incorrect answer.

"That's good. Please follow me." N7 said, then started to make his way back to Villager's town. N7 looked back at Robo curiously. What a strange machine. At least, N7 assumed it was a machine. Nothing seemed biological about it. And it was flying, another thing N7 had never seen before. This was one very unusual day.
"I'm sorry. I can't understand you." N7 said to Robo. As the turret made it's way towards the town, he decided that introductions were in order.
"My designation is Aperture Science Turret N7-8188-EE. However, to utilize limited memory capacity I prefer to be called N7." N7 said. "What are your designations?"

"Oh alright, lead the way then," Amelia calmly replied, while she carefully picked up Compmon and held him around her arms.

"I'm Amelia, and I'm a Digimon Tamer, a person who cares for digital monsters and stuff... but I find that a little one is enough for me. The little robot thing I'm holding is Compmon, otherwise known as the Calculating Digimon... although uhh, he's not exactly the brightest with that. He's easily scared and upset, so try to be careful with him," The girl added, while she and the other robot followed along with the turret.

"Beep ba boop, beep beep boop," Robo said, while he raised his top right, square hand for a brief moment.

"He's saying he's Robo, and he's from a f- fa- factory... whatever that thing is," Compmon briefly stated, before Robo nodded at the Digimon.

"Okay, so that blue thing's a robot, and I'm guessing the little robot can understand that thing then. I'll probably have to let his too much sitting down, watching television and playing games thing slide for now I guess," Amelia thought after she noticed Robo playing with his drones for a brief moment.

Dead account

Sonic noticed N7 with other people , "N7, new friends?" He said in a joking tone, "Orange is okay now!" He continued as Izuku noticed nothing here made sense..

"These people also fell here." N7 informed Sonic. The turret was relieved to hear that Orange had been repaired, but he wasn't quite sure why. "That is good to hear."
With that, the turret turned back to Amelia, Compmon, and Robo. The group had arrived to Villager's town, which was still in a bit of a disarray after Reaper's attack. It looked like the town had been pretty lucky though, since no one had been killed and the only one that had been seriously hurt had been Orange. But it sounded like she was fine now.
"It appears that Orange the Inkling no longer appears to require repairs." N7 said, some sparks coming out of the hole in his side. "But I have a few questions. What exactly is a 'baby'? And what are these 'digital monsters' you refer to?"

"A baby is basically a newborn, or a young Digimon. They are rather weak, and rely on other Digimon, or people like me to become grow and become stronger. The digital monsters used to be like this virtual thing that you'd babysit on some sort of gaming thing, but then someone decided to turn that and some other stuff into well... kinda like the real world I guess. I'm not exactly sure how the digital monsters are created, but if I recall correctly... there is a digital world created from Earth's network about a few decades back," Amelia explained, before the Compmon rolled his eyes at her.

"It started off as being like a fun paradise to come to and visit every once and a while, but then some bad people came and decided to terrorize the place. The security forces managed to get it under control, which included well... the little guy here," Amelia added after she took a deep breath.

"Believe it or not, he used to be a much bigger, terrifying Digimon back about a couple months ago. He would be seen all over the news, and it would read stuff like... Digi base robbed by Exopmon! Or like, Exopmon on the run with millions of bits! It was pretty crazy to think that he would be devolved after all of that. I'm not sure why I took him into my care when the two Knightmon were giving me all sorts of warnings and other crazy stuff about Compmon. There was just something about him, something that I could maybe help with," Amelia continued, while the Compmon sighed and squirmed in his tamer's arms.

"It's... it's not fair! Why would they put me back to being a little baby?! I could of just given them all ten million bits, probably signed some stuff and then hide away from everyone! It's not fair at all!" The Compmon loudly protested, while he wildly flailed his circular hands!

"Beep... baaaa beee boop ba boop," Robo said to Compmon, while he patted the Digimon's head with his top right hand. The little Digimon gave a louder sigh, before he quietly sobbed in his tamer's arms.

Dead account

"Okay... what the what is a 'Digimon'?" Gumball asked, looking at Compmon, while Izuku is still trying to figure out what the heck is happening right now ((also izuku midorya (deku) is the guy in my profile pic ))

"Digimon is the short way of saying that something is a digital monster, such as Compmon here... the one I'm holding right now. Digimon are creatures that are made of data that can be changed and rearranged in all sorts of ways. Like humans and probably a lot of other creatures, they also grow and stuff, unless if they are bugged or glitched," Amelia explained after she turned towards an unfamiliar, blue creature.

"Along with that, they can also go back into becoming an egg if they are hurt badly if I recall correctly, but... they can die if their data is completely wiped. I'm not sure how they managed to get into the real world, but I have a feeling it might of been due to those bad people doing something that they shouldn't have done in the digital world," The girl added, while the Compmon rolled his eyes at the light blue person that resembled a cat.

"Beep... baa beep boop," Robo softly said to the Digimon, while his pair of camera drones discreetly scanned the feline creature.

"Yes, it's a bit hard being alone, until someone finds you I guess," The little Digimon replied to the robot, before the digital monster silently wept next to his tamer's arms.

Orange walked away from the others, looking around. “Everyone is so nice.....how did I deserve this? And, why are we here?” She thought, sitting down. “Its weird...”

Meanwhile, Spark had been watching from behind some trees, watching the inklings. “Hmm....they seem like easy targets....and they care about the girl......” He thought, pulling out a dart gun. “Sleep tight kid.” He muttered, shooting a dart at Orange.

Orange had been so deep in thought she didnt have time to dodge. “Ow!” She yelped, feeling something hit her neck. “The heck...?” She mumbled, looking around. “What the heck is going on...? Its all going black....” She thought, falling onto her side as she passed out.

“Easy.” Spark said, running out of his hiding spot and picking up Orange. “Thanks for the kid idiots!” He yelled, before running off. “No, Stop!” Villager yelled, and Silver flew up, going after him.

Blue, during all of this, had been at Villagers house, looking around the different rooms. “I hope this all ends soon....I need to go home and do things....” He thought, sitting down in a chair.

Dead account

As spark took Orange he ran, as the fastest thing alive he easely caught Orange, now the problem was how to deal with Spark, thats when Izulu snapped out of his confusion and Detroit smashed his face ((8 percent))

Dead account

Sonic dodged the lightning, thats when Sans , made blue bones appear and a gaster blaster "you move.. you die" he said, in a menacing tone

Orange stirred a bit, opening her eyes. “Ow.....Whats going on...?” She mumbled, trying to look around but wincing in pain. “It still hurts from before....but why....?”

Spark smiled. “Heh. Ok, you win again. But, its too late already.” He laughed a bit. “Your friend will die. The dart will slowly infect her body, brain, lungs, every important part, slowly but surely. I can only cure it, and I won’t. And you guys can’t!” He yelled. “Go ahead, kill me numbskull. But remember.” He looked over at Orange. “Its gonna kill her anyway. If I’m alive, she has a 1% change. But, with both of us gone, she’ll be dead for sure.”

Dead account

"Well, you can't move and you won't , cure her," Sans said "trust, you will be dead serious after this" he said as gaster blasters appeared and blasted spark

Spark made an electric shield around him, blocking the blasts. “Heh, you guys are easy to read. I trained to make a shield to deflect your attacks. Anyway, you mind letting me out?” Spark said, bored. “Yo, white dude. You mind floating over and getting me out of this joint.” Spark mumbled. “What?! No!” Silver yelled, crossing his arms.

Orange whimpered a bit, but pushed away from Sonic, walking over toSpark and standing infront of him. “Y-You better leave us alone! O-Or else!” She yelled, trying her best to be intimidating.

Spark burst into laughter. “Oh my god! Your an idiot, but a funny one! You really think you can scare me!” He bent over, holding his chest. “I c-can’t b-breathe! Your hilarious kid!” He stood straight. “Tell ya what. Later, come to the other side of town. Alone. If you have to come with someone, you can choose one person. But, if you come, maybe you’ll get the cure. But, probably not, and its only if they let me go.”

“You have a deal.” Orange said hesitantly, nodding. “I accept your offer, and will do it. If they let you go. I’ll see you tonight.” She said, backing away. “I’m a complete idiot....” She thought, standing next to Sonic.

Dead account

"The heck.. fine, but you better give her the cure" Sans said, releasing Spark, then went on for other stuff, Sonic on the other hand, stood next to Orange, just in case

Spark walked over to Orange. “Tonight. You better be there.” He grabbed her by the front of her shirt. “Or I can make your life hell. And I’ll start by killing your brother if you dare to not show up.” He whispered, dropping her and walking off.

Orange whimpered a bit, holding the back of her head. “Jerk...” She mumbled, before realizing what Spark had said. “Wait...Blue.....” She said. “Yeah?” The other said, walking over. He had been watching from the window, Villagers house being close by, and had walked over. Orange immetitaly tackled him in a hug, while Blue looked down at her, confused.