• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fiction Worlds Collide Roleplay

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Hi! My name is Robin! Leader of the Teen titans !" He said "no one cares" Gumball responded "well, no leaders here, this isn't your world, so you're not a leader here "Sans told Robin

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Well then we might as well give introductions then..." Joker told the others as he walked toward Gumball. "I am Joker a persona host." Joker told Gumball about himself. Zero shrugged and joined the introductions. "I am Zero, I am a SA Maverick Hunter and I have saved the world a whole bunch if times from the evil Sigma virus." Zero introduced as then the 4 robot master walked over. "Hi I am Quick man, one o the fastest things you will ever see." Quick man introduced. "I am Blade Man and as you can see I use swords as my weapon." Blade man introduced. "I am Nitro Man and I have my wheel cutters and also I can transform into a motorcycle." Nitro man told the group. "And then there is me, Blast man, Explosions are art!" Blast man ended the introduction train.

Dead account

"I am Gumball Waterson, all i really do is run around for some time making things worse and then i magically save the world" Gumball said "I am Sans the Skeleton, i can PUN-ch alot, i can travel worlds , time lines, break the fourth wall , and alot of other stuff " Sans responded

"Um...I'm Blue! I'm an Inkling, so, we can shoot ink like projectiles, turn into squids, that stuff. Orange here, my sister, is an Inkling too. She is kinda shy though, only talks to tose she trusts, or when I'm ariund." Blue said with a grin, and Orange waved to Sans and Gumball, while just staring at Robin. "Sorry, where we come from, humans went extinct awhile ago, we never saw one before." Blue explained, and Orange nodded.

Dead account

"Extinct? Uhm. That's .. not very good." Robin said "i would usually be with my Bro, but he isn't here" Gumball Told "we still need to find a way to get out of here tho.." Sans continued , Sonic, was running, and was getting tired so he sat down , while bendy went out of his ink puddle when he noticed the people here were nice

"Well, maybe its because your species wasnt very smart- mmph!" Blue put his hand over Oranges mouth with a smile. "Anyway, I think we need a plan too. One person should be leader, and I want it to be Robin!" Blue said with another grin. Orange pulled Blues hand off. "Well...maybe Gumball should, since he said he saves the world....?" She said quietly. "Nah, he isnt a superhero! and Robin is a leader!" Blue snapped back, while Orange crossed her arms. "But he's human, and they went extinct, thats not a good leader..." Orange mumbled, and Blue growled at her, preparing to turn this into a full scale argument.

Dead account

"Well, i can be leader if the others agree" Robin said, "i dont mind" Gumball and Sans said "Then im the leader!" Robin continued

MarcelGalliard790

"Buuuut. I hunt Mavericks so....maybe me and Joker could be assistants to Robin." Zero pointed out as he wanted to also be leader for the group. The 4 robot masters didn't care who was leader. "As long as we get out if wherever we are that is all that matters." The proceeded to say after Zero finished his comment. Joker walked over to Gumball and wanted to start a conversation. "So. You say that you just save the world for some reason and not one can explain it? My friend Ryuji and I have the same thing we save the day using our personas. Magical beings." Joker told Gumball hoping to start a conversation with him.

Power Dog looked their new "leader" over. 'This guy doesn't look fit to lead a cheer squad, but whatever.' Power Dog thought. "Fine, whatever." Ember said. Zwei's tails moved up and down.

Dead account

"Yeah, i mean, all i actually do is run around, the only time i actually fought was against a guy who wanted to completely erase me out of existence " Gumball responded "sure , you guys can be assistants" Robin pointed out

MarcelGalliard790

"Alright!" Zero exclaimed in excitement pulling his Z-Saber out and lighting it up. "I'll help. I'll use my Rienjin, or my rasetsusen." Zero told Robin about the different techniques he gets after defeating mavericks. Joker looked over at Gumball with a smile on his face. "Well if you need any assistance just call on me and Arsene for help. By the way my name is Akira Kurusu, but you can just call me Joker." Joker told Gumball with a smile on his face.

Dead account

"Okay, thanks!" Gumball responded as Sans started sleeping , Bendy went over ((the normal, good bendy)) and tried to say hi, but he can't talk "Who is that? A friend of yours Orange ? Blue?"

Last edited:
Blue laughed. “See?Robins the leader! I told you!” He yelled, and Orange shrugged. Blue pushed her to the floor with a smirk, and Orange whimpered. “Your anger issues are showing again....” She said quietly, and Blue walked off. Orange stood up, looking at Bendy. “He looks familiar......” Orange thought, tilting her head.

Villager walked over to the others, looking at Robin. “Hi! If your our groups leader, I want to be an assistant too, like the other guys! This is my universe after all, and your in the town I’m the Mayor of.” Villager said, crossing his arms.
Silver, on the other hand, finally fell out of his portal, landing near the others. “Ow...that hurt....” He mumbled, and noticed Sonic. “Oh, hey Sonic.” Silver said, standing up and brushing himself off.

Dead account

Sonic stopped to talk to Silver "Silver, do you know whats going on? I've been running for some time now" Sonic told Silver "uhm okay, you can be assistant too i guess" Robin said as Bendy was waving hi "did i tell i you i once ran 10 times the speed of sound " ((in the origin episode gumball does it))

Last edited:
Orange stood up, brushing herself off. She smiled at Bendy, then turned back to Blue, who was standing apart from them. “Sorry guys....he has a bit of an anger problem.....” She mumbled sadly, staring back down at the ground.

“OK! Anyway, welcome to Suntown. There’s not much here, but until we find out how to get you guys home, you can stay as long as you need. My house is big enough to put some beds in a room for you all.” Villager said with a grin. “I dont know.....I dont like this place though...I have a feeling somethings coming....” Silver told Sonic, looking around the area, seeing something moving from the corner of his eye, staring at the place he thought he saw it.

Dead account

"Well, thanks, little guy, " Robin said as he was thinking of some stuff "if i'm here because of A portal. .. Raven!..." He tought "What are you looking at Silver, i don't see anything." Sonic said casually

“....Its...nothing, I’ll go check it out.” Silver said, smiling a bit as he walked over to a group of trees. “Was it just my imagination or....?” He thought, before feeling something grab his arm and pull him into a shadowy area. “What the- mmph!” Silver yelled, feeling something cover his mouth. “Ssh....go to sleep....” A voice whispered, and injected something into Silvers neck, causing him to pass out.
( i like how I got rid of most of my people, and now I’m gonna put in another one.....something is wrong with me.)

Dead account

"Silver?! Silver?!?" Sonic yelled as he went to where Silver was,to find nothing" where the heck did he go?!" He said ,

Silver woke up about a minute later, seeing Spark standing over him. “Ugh....its you.....where’s everyone else?” Silver asked, looking around. “Eh, you dont need to know....” Spark growled, charging up electricity, and Silver sat up, realizing his arms were chained against a tree, preventing him from escaping. “U-um....S-SONIC?! A-ANYONE?! HELP!” Silver yelled, trying to pull out of the chains.

Dead account

"Some one in need of help! Let's GO!" Robin said running to the direction, same thing for gumball, bendy and Sonic, whic sonic had no idea that the others were there

MarcelGalliard790

"Got it. MAVERICK HUNTERS LET'S MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!" Zero shouted to the others to start going as if he was back in his world where he was used to doing it. Joker nodded and followed Robin to where sonic was. The other 4 robot masters followed along as well. "Time to blow this joint Sky High!" Blast Man exclaimed in excitement knowing he would be able to use his chain blasts again. Blade man stuck to trees and kept going with the others. Quick man with his quick speeds had already arrived followed by Zero due to Zero dashing a lot. Nitro man was third because I the woods he wouldn't be able to go as fast as he can on roads.

Dead account

Sonic noticed some people come as he stood there, but then he looked at Silver and spark, "you're gonna have a bad time" said sans, with his eyes all black ,

Silver turned towards the others and tried walking towards them, but felt Sparks hand rest on his shoulder. “Hey Silver....how about you stop moving?” Spark said, sending an electric shock through Silvers body. “G-Guys.....h-help.....” Silver managed to say quietly, before collapsing. “Heh...I thought you could take a little more than that....” Spark muttered, bending down next to Silver and patting his head, while Silver only whimpered in response.

Dead account

"You.. will pay!!" Said Sonic as he rushed towards Spark to land a punch "What did he do to you !?" Sonic angerly asked before trying to land the punch

Spark dodged. "Its not what I did, but what I'm gonna do." He said, placing his hand on Silvers head and sending another shock through it, as Silver let out a scream of pain. Silver slowly quieted down, his voice trailing off to silence. "Y'Know....sending a shock through someones brain can be deadly if not checked out.....sometimes even deadly...." Spark said, grinning at Sonic.

A white blur rushed at Sparks. At superspeed, Power Dog lunged at Sparks. Ember decided to hold of for now. Zwei looked on. If only she had a tool or weapon she could use to help. Zwei sighed.

Dead account

"What the Hell?!" He said trying to punch him , Sans, made blue bones appear from the ground, stopping "you move, you die, male you're choice" Sans said, still with his black eyes

"Okay....sheesh. I can leave." Spark said, rolling his eyes. He got ready to shoot another thunderbolt, but a clanging sound was heard, and the hedgehog fell forwards. Villager was standing behind him, shovel in hand. He turned to Silver and used his ax to cut the chains. "The Spark guy will be asleep awhile. Hit him on head."

Dead account

"yeah, i'll hit him hard" said Sonic as he punched the Spark, then rushed to Silver "you okay bro?" he said with a smile on his face "darn it .. don't scare me like that again!"

Silver didn't respond, staying quiet. Villager walked over and shook him a little, a bit worried. "Hey, are you ok...?" He asked, getting no response. " maybe what Spark said was right....that shock to his head must've caused some damage.... " The kid said, a mix of sadness and fear in his eyes.

Dead account

"dang it... i was too slow..." Sonic said hitting the ground "well, atleast he's alive...right?" said Gumball "we were too slow" said Robin , trying to comfort the hedgehog

Silver stirred a bit, groaning in pain. "Phew...he 's moving.....he should be okay if we keep an eye on him." Villager said with a small grin.

Dead account

"Well, now that thats done, who are you all?!" Sonic said , waiting for a response "im Gumball, " "im Robin, " "Sans" they said "so whos that inky guy over there? "asked Sonic "i don't know, he appeared out of no where" Robin said

Villager turned to Sonic with another smile. "I'm Villager. Well, Mayor Villager, but Villager's easier." The kid said, before pulling Silver up to his feet, while Silver was just looking around, trying to find out where he was.

"He already probably knows that, since we were together in Smash Bros." Blue said, walking over to the others. " Sonic! " Orange yelled, running over and hugging the hedgehog. "Sorry Sonic, she does this whenever she sees a friend." Blue said, grinning a bit.

Dead account

"Yeah , of course" Sonic said with a smile, patting orange on the head "well, Villager you're in smash too, i remember fighting here, but what about the others? They obviously have no history with smash.. execpt Joker, since he will be Dlc"