• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fiction Worlds Collide Roleplay

Link to discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/fiction-worlds-collide-rp-discussion.20448/

Alexa, better known as Power Dog, raced down the street. A few of her faster teammates were around her. A bank robbery had led to a high speed chase. These specific members of The Team had been called in to apprehend the thieves. Power Dog aimed a blast of heat vision at on of the getaway vehicles back tires. It hit, and the tire popped. Alexa slowed down. All of a sudden, she felt something strange beneath her paw. Before she could check to see what it was, a magenta portal appeared and sucked her up. This left both the criminals and her teammates both baffled and confused.

Danny Phantom had left Amity park to take care of something, leaving fellow hero Danae Phantom and her friends to take care of any ghost attacks. It was them that she was dealing with right now. “Back off.” Ember said angrily. She let out a pink colored blast from her guitar. The blast knocked Danae to the ground. However, the half-ghost heroine quickly got up and prepared to blast Ember with an attack of her own. Ember stepped back to unleash a counterattack, unknowingly stepping on a magenta colored shard. Within seconds, a magenta portal appeared and sucked up Ember.

Zwei ran with Charity and her allies. They were headed into battle with the intent of demolishing the enemy’s robots. Zwei spotted something unusual on the ground. She walked over to see what it was. It appeared to be a magenta colored shard. Before she could look it over further, a magenta portal appeared and sucked her up.

Villager walked out of his house, yawning. Another day as Mayor. Same as usual. He began walking around town, until he saw a portal of some sort. "W-What!? Why is that there!" He said, confused, seeing someone in it, but he couldn't see them clearly. ...
------

"LET ME GO!!!!!" Silver yelled at Spark, trying to pry his arm off his neck. " No way! This is more fun! " Spark jeered, tightening his hold on Silvers neck. Silver, out of the corner of his eye, saw a portal of some sort. Cream and Manic, who happened to magically get Spark off, saw it to. "What is that?" Spark said, as they waited for what would happen.

Tina and the Vault Hunter had taken it upon themselves to barge into an armory, as anyone would on a casual Friday in Pandora. Dead soldiers littered the floor, but the small teenager seemed completely unfazed by this traumatic event; in fact, the majority of the corpses were her doing.
“Excccelent work, Vault Hunterrrr!” She trilled excitedly, twirling her gun in her hand. Moxxie’s voice came over the receiver, obviously annoyed.
“Oh, God, she’s using her dressy voice.”

The girl pranced amongst the bodies, checking around for any valuables to steal. A glint of magenta caught her lazy eye, and she smirked despite herself.
“Heeelllo.. what do we have here?~” she cooed, plucking a tiny crystal shard from the front pocket of a soldier. It glowed faintly after making contact to her palm, and she flipped it over to inspect it, only to shriek as a swirling vortex of purple-pink exploded from the tiny shard, swallowing her up immediately.

Villager walked closer to the portal, unsure about what is was. He could see a person, he was sure, but barely. He was just a kid who ran a town of animals, he didn’t know much about portals.

Silver walked over to the portal, inspecting it. Suddenly, Manic walked up behind him, and thinking he was Spark, Silver accidentally dragged Manic in with him, since he was pushed by Spark. Cream, Cheese, and Spark stayed behind, not risking it.

Power Dog landed in an unfamiliar environment. She then saw a few more portals appear. Out of one Zwei fell, the two tailed cat spun her tails like propeller blades, slowing her descent. Out of another Ember fell. The ghost flipped in the air, landed on her guitar, and started to slowly floated towards the ground.

Villager yelped as someone fell out of a portal, followed by others. “What the...who...are you people?! Are you aliens?! Oh god I don’t wanna die!” He yelled, backing away against a tree, pulling out his axe.

"Aliens? No, we're not aliens. Well, I don't know for sure about the rest of them, but I'm not." Power Dog said. Zwei looked confused. Ember put a hand to her forehead as she sighed and shook her head.

Villager whimpered, unsure of what to do. There was 3 of them, that could be dangerous, and he was just a little kid. He had an idea, and stood up, ready to try something. “W-who are you, and why are you here? As Mayor of Suntown (which i named my first village in the game) i demand you explain y-yourselves!” Villager said, trying to be as brave as possible.

"Mayor?" Power Dog said, clearly confused. "Aren't you too young for that title? Or do things work differently where you come from?" She sat down. "This isn't where I'm from, that I know. I was brought here by a portal. I take it you all arrived here the same way?" Ember and Zwei nodded.

Villager shrugged. “Well, I wasn’t supposed to be Mayor. I just came to move here, and all the people who live here made me become Mayor. It was honestly strange....” he mumbled, thinking about it. “Wait, a portal? That’s weird, so....you technically all are from different worlds.....SO YOU ARE ALIENS!!!” He yelled, glad he proved his point.

Orange and Blue were chasing each other with their Ink Shooetrs, giggling. Orange was about half a year younger, so she was more childish then Blue. Orange saw some kind of gem, picking it up. “Blue!Blue! Look! I found a shiny thing!” She yelled, grabbing Blues arm and showing him the stone. They didn’t notice a portal underneath them open, as they fell in. The two Inklings let out a small scream as the portal dropped them out of the sky. Orange landed on some kind of glowing person, while Blue landed near a beach. They couldn’t tell they were separated, as they both were knocked unconscious.

Villager saw someone fall out of the sky and fall on somebody, and couldn’t help but feel worried. He ran over, pulling the kid off of the other person, setting her against a tree. “She hit her head pretty hard......we should help her. Your in my town, and you can stay, i guess. But, you have to help me find a way to help this....kid.....squid.....person....” he began recognizing her, as he smiled. “Hey, its Orange! Maybe Blues around here too!” He thought, but went back to checking Orange for injuries.

She was bruised a bit, and had a cut on the back of her head which was bleeding slightly, but other then that she seemed fine. She had the crystal in her pocket still though.
—————
Blue woke up, looking around confused. “Urge....what...happened...?” He groaned, sitting up. “Wait..Orange! Where is she?!” He thought, trying to get up as he fell back down. “Ow....someone help....” he whined in pain,

Villager picked Orange up, putting her on his back. “And, up you go...” he said happily, as he began walking, humming a little tune as he did. He turned back to the 3 others. “Urm...you guys can come stay at my house, since you guys have nowhere else to go....” he said.

Blue forced himself up, using his Ink Roller as support. "I have...to find Orange.....she might get hurt...or worse...." He said, worried about his friend. He tried moving again, but winced in pain. " Ow....I think I broke my leg when I landed.... " He whined.
---------
Orange began trembling, slowly waking up. "What happened....?" She mumbled, looking around, seeing she was on top of Villager. " Oh, hey Villager....how did I get here....? " She said, confused.

"Much appreciated." Power Dog. Zwei helped Ember up. The cat's two tails moved up and down a few times. After getting up, Ember checked her guitar for damage. Surprisingly, it was okay.

Orange got off of Villager, looking around. "Lets see...there was the shiny thing....then the portal...then Blue....wait, Blue! He might be hurt! I gotta find him!" She said, worried. She pulled the crystal out of her pocket and looked it over. " is this the reason why I'm here....? "

Upon landing on some dull earth with a soft grunt, Tina darted up, hand immediately going for her pistol.
“Alright, alright, what kinda joke is this?” She shouted, waving around the gun, a little pink camouflage pistol by the name of Teacup.

“You bit**** better- better...” she blinked, appalled. “Bit****. Bit****! Oh my fu***** god! Why can’t I say bit****?! What the fu** is going on?!”
She was screaming at this point, clearly freaking out waving her gun around at every stranger accusingly. Strange, every time she tried to cuss, a loud noise interrupted her. What kind of censoring sorcery was this-?!

Blue heard the sound of censored noises, looking up. "Maybe they can help me get outta here..." He thought, sitting up. " H-Hello...? Is somebody there....? I'm down here.....help..... " He said, trying to get somebody's attention.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Joker
Joker was heading out to stop Kamoshida from hurting his friend Ann. His friends Ryuji and Morgana were with him to but on the way he found a Magenta crystal in one of the paintings of Kamoshida. "What is this? Why would Kamoshida have something like this?" Morgana asked concerned but before they could advance a portal appeared under Joker and he fell into a different world.
Zero
"Freeze you Maverick!" Zero shouted when he entered a building and noticed that there was a familiar face that he knew. "Blaze Heatnix!" Zero pointed out as he was ready to fight. Him and Blaze Heatnix fought and of course Zero won. Then he noticed a magenta crystal dropped by ablaze Heatnix after they fought. A portal appeared behind zero and he walked through to see Joker lying on the ground confused as to where he was.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Pennywise stepped through a portal followed shortly by his gang, "Peter, what is it you see over there" he asked Peter Petrelli who seemed engaged "I'm not sure but we should check it out" he stated slowly, Samara stood just behind Pennywise "Pennywise the silent are getting restless" she muttered pointing at Jason, Mike, Look-See and Babadook. They four of them were examining the area, Pennywise clapped his hands together loudly getting their attention, "we wait here until we know where we are".

(Oh and Peter was watching Tina get angry.)

Blue eventually managed to push himself to his feet, walking around. He noticed a group of people, and decided to walk over. He knew they could be dangerous, so he decided to speak in Inkling, before he would really talk to them. "Ngyes...?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As the strange creature spoke the whole group turned on it, Jason holding his machete up, Mike wielding his dagger, Look-See and Babadook both shape-shifted into more horrific versions of themselves, Samara drew in water from her surroundings creating orbs and Peter brought up shards of rick from the ground. Pennywise however drew up his hand to the group "halt, let's find out some information first", he turned to the creature "why hello, do you speak English?", "It does" Peter interrupted, "I read it's mind, it's an Inkling, it isn't from here". Pennywise turned back to the creature "where are we currently?"

Blue backed away, tears forming in its eyes as he looked at them. He couldn't help but get freaked out, so he pulled out a Splat Bomb, ready to use it if neacessary. "They can read my mind!? How!? This is way too scary..." He thought, tilting his head. "N...I...I don't know where we are...." He lied. He knew where they were, but didn't say or think it.

Tina, also noting the cluster of newcomers, stepped defensively backwards, pressing her back against a tree. Her gun was lowered at the ground in front of her, and she watched with a quizzical glare.
Jeez, Vault Hunter, where are you, homeboy... Tiny Tina needs some backup with these lunatics...
Pistol in hand, she scratched her head.
Okay, Tina. Think. What got you in this. You picked up that little a** sh- for the love of God, my fu**ing thoughts are censored, too?!

MarcelGalliard790

Zero noticed that a squid kid was in danger and dashed toward him then in front of him. "Back off you Mavericks! I am tired of people like you!" Zero said as he was preparing to draw his Z-saber. Joker got up and saw everything that was going on and ran over while ripping his mask of and shouting "Persona!" Zero was Joker come over and they were ready to fight.
Blast Man
Blast man was still working on his park when one of his workers came up with a crystal that had a shine to it. A portal then appeared when he dropped it by accident ad he fell through the portal into a world unknown.
Nitro Man and Quick Man
Nitro Man and Quick Man were racing to see who were the fastest between the two of them when they saw a crystal they first were going to take it to Dr. Light and inspect it but Quick Man threw it down in frustration and a portal appeared underneath the two and they met up with Blast Man as the three of them were confused to where they were.

"N...Ngyes....?" Blue said, confused to see two people in front of him. were they.....protecting him? He backed away a little further, pulling his Ink Shooter out. Meanwhile, Orange heard a familiar sound of the Inkling language, running away from the others, and tackling Pennywise, thinking he was going to attack her friend.

MarcelGalliard790

Nitro, Quick, And Blast Man saw everything going on and decided to go and help the group. Quick Man first Ran up towards Jason and started to fire some Quick Boomerangs. Blast man came over and stared to throw his Chain blasts at Look-see and Babadook hoping to do some Damage. "Don't worry little guy! My artwork will make them suffer!" Blast Man told blue with a response. Nitro Man dashed forward avoiding everyone jumping high into the air and throwing his iconic Wheel cutters down at the group of villains hoping to do some damage.
Zero and Joker
Zero and Joker were impressed with how quickly the group managed to attack and with precise accuracy. "Wow I am impressed and I am a SA class Hun-" Zero then realized Hunter base was still probably looking for zero. "Hunter base this is Zero do you copy?" Zero used his contacter to be able to see if everyone is ok........silence.........."HUNTER BASE THIS IS ZERO IS ANYTHING WRONG!" Zero started to say furiously when he heard the voice of Axl. "Yo take a chill pill Zero my man what's going on?" Zero had no time to joke around. "Can you put X or one of the Navigators on?" Zero asked him knowing that he would need to tell them where his is. Joker was also impressed with the group effort.
(This is in honor of @Shadow_Pup and how the group of Five..........so far.......beat the group of villains. Also I might just call the robot masters by the first part of their name so it would be: Blast, Quick, Nitro, and Blade)

Blue was even more afraid now, seeing everyone around him. Orange ran over and they began talking in the Inkling language. “Woomy, Gee-Wee?” (You ok Blue?)/“Nyges,Week-Week!” (Yeah, but stay behind me, these guys could be dangerous!) Orange nodded and hid behind Blue, as he pulled out his Ink Shooter and held it in front of them protectively.

MarcelGalliard790

Zero noticed the Ink shooters they had and thought they were actual guns. "Listen all of us mean no harm! I am a maverick Hunter aka I hunt bad people!" Zero explained as he and the others explained what they all did before they came to this world. Joker was rescuing a girl named Ann from a evil person by the name of Kamoshida. And the robot masters were a part of what is known as the "Rock force" aka a defense agains rouge robot masters.

Orange nuzzled closer to Blue, as he shot some ink in front of them as a warning. “NGYES! NYGEN-GEWY!” He yelled in his language, as Orange copied. “Woomy, Bway-ay?” She said softly, as if she was more scared then anything.

(I literally have a list of different inkling sounds I’m using right now.)

MarcelGalliard790

Zero was standing infront of the ink and took a step in it to see what is was. "Hmph...just ink. Nothing harmful." Zero said not impressed knowing him and X have high tech weapons and have defeated the evil Sigma a million times. Zero even explained all the wars he fought to Blue and Orange and continued to say he wasn't a bad person. Nitro Man walked over and stated that they were a part of the "Rock Force" in which they hunt rouge robot masters. He even showed them his badge as a company leader. Joker showed evidence of Kamoshida beating his friend Ryuji and even came over and socked him in the face. Quick and and Blast showed their badges of the rock force as well to prove that they weren't all bad people

Blue pulled out a Splat Bomb, tossing it up and down in the air a bit. “Psst! Blue! Isn’t that a bit dangerous!” Orange whispered, as Blue nodded, throwing it to the side, as an explosion came, knocking down a few trees.”BLUE! YOU COULD HAVE HURT SOMEONE!” Orange finally yelled, as Blue covered her mouth. “Shut up! Now they could know we speak English!” He whispered, as Orange pushed him away.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Out of no where Sans was taken in a portal "can't get any HORSE? Right?" He said as he landed in the middle with alot of people "uhh" he said
Sonic tried to run away, but the portal sucked him up and he ended in another world
Gumball was litteraly having a surprise test in school when a portal sucked him up, after landing he still hasnt noticed, Bendy and Baldi got teleported the same way, bendy is hiding in an ink puddle,
Reaper was casually killing some people when the portal came out of no where

MarcelGalliard790

Joker stood their confused as to why everyone was there. "Alright. Let's get serious here does anybody know where we are?" Joker asked everyone as he needed some answers. Zero was able to get to X and told him about everything that had happened. "Well we will handle any mavericks that appear. You try and find your way back to us Zero." X told zero as the communication finally cut. "Personally none of us probably have a clue as to why we are here." Blast, Quick, and Nitro told Joker as they were confused as well.
Blade Man
Blade man was giving some tours around his castle and after finishing his tours he found a mysterious crystal. "Well this looks like it can go on display!" Blade told proudly as he was walking toward a display shelf but then tripped as a snag in the carpet got him making him shafts the crystal and teleporting to where everyone was through a magical portal.

Dead account

Gumball, finishing his test, realized he wasn't in school anymore "WHAT THE WHAT? NOW I DID THIS FOR NOTHING? !" he yelled as sans told him "you need to.. 'chill'"

Orange and Blue noticed two new people come, and they walked over. "Ngyes....?" Blue said in his language. Since the two just got here, he doubted they knew he could speak English. Orange did the same, walking over with a friendly smile. "Woo-Woomy!"

Dead account

"Uh oh.. uhm Hi?" Gumball said with his awkward smile "damnit i tought i was done with the awkwardness problem!" He tought , "Well hi there, do you mind in 'Ketching me up' on whats happening? " Sans asked "i could just teleport back to my world no problem, but wheres the fun in thay, plus, im too lazy to" he continued, Meanwhile Robin, landed on Sans "this isn't titans tower" he said

"Woomy!" Orange said, clearly annoyed at Robin for some reason. "Ngyes, Sqi-Bway. ( Orange, maybe we should start actually talking.)" Blue told her, and Orange grumbled in responce.