• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fiction Worlds Collide Roleplay

To N7's surprise, the drop was not that far. What did surprise the turret was the sudden change of scenery one minute, N7 had been in a dim, dark, and grungy lab. Now, it was bright, sunny, and outdoors! N7 had never experienced such an environement.
"Uh... Oh... Uh..." N7 could feel his circuits begin to short as he processed this new information. Everything was so bright and colorful! As N7 moved, the turret noticed that it had landed on Sans. While the the turret had thought it was just another normal human skeleton, to N7's surprise the skeleton moved and talked!

"Ah!" N7 exclaimed, jumping back. "Y... you can talk? How is that possible?"

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"What? Never seen a talking skeleton before? Not like being a talking turret helps..." Sans said, kind of annoyed "man why do peolpe keep falling on me?" He tought

"Uh... No. Most skeletons I see were the remains of experiments that GLaDOS discarded. So... dead." Some sparks flew out of the hole in N7's head as he walked around Sans, inspecting the skeleton. Truely, it was a mystery to N7.

"This is strange. Humans rely on lungs and throat and vocal cords to speak and live, and yet you appear to have none? How are you able to talk? How are you able to move? You don't have any muscles, so how is your body even holding together?" N7 commented, legitimately confused as he observed the skeleton. Then again, nothing was making sense right now. He had just been dropped into an environment he had never been in before!

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Zero noticed the turret and walked over towards it. "You seem like you know a lot about technology. But have you ever seen something like me? I am a reploid or Replicant Android as it is called. I have the ability to feel like a human would even though I am a robot." Zero told the turret about himself and waited for a reply as he drew his Z-saber. "And this nifty little thing is how I get rid of Maverick crime in my world. I learn new techniques after beating mavericks. For example from Blaze Heatnix I learned the Ryuenjin. Also known as the rising flame." Zero told both the turret and Sans about what his world is like.

N7 stared at Zero. At least this was something somewhat familiar. Another robot. But this one seemed human as well. But not actually human? What was this place?
"Uh... I'm sorry. I don't really know much about technology. Just... human physiology. I needed to know that for when my old programming wasn't malfunctioning. I'm afraid I don't understand a word you're saying." N7 said to the reploid. "If I knew about technology, I would've been able to close this hole in my head without worrying about my old programming taking over again."

But at Sans' comment, N7 looked at the skeleton in confusion.
"Magic? I'm sorry, I don't think I've ever heard that term before." N7 said. But before he could ask what that meant, Orange had approached. N7 did a startled jump at Orange's greeting, then turned to face the Inkling. Once again N7 was greeted with something completely new. This creature greeting him looked kinda human... but there was something a little off about it. Her hair didn't look quite right for a human, and there was something back around her eyes.
"Uh... Hello..." N7 said nervously, noticing the weapon Orange was holding. N7 had never seen a paint gun before, so to him it awfully resembled a portal gun. Some sparks flew out of the hole in the back of his head.

“Whats a “Aperture?” She asked, and Blue walked over. “Its obviously a place.” He said, mumbling the word “idiot” under his breath after. Orange didnt notice, and shrugged. “This is Villagers town. Not a science place.”

"Aperture Science is a company devoted to the testing of products and forwarding of science." A pre-recorded message said from N7. The turret looked around, noticing the trees and the unusual-looking buildings. Well, unusual for N7 at least. It was much more colorful than the white and gray of Aperture Science, that's for sure. N7 also noticed another creature, a blue one, that looked much similar to the orange one that was talking to him. Except, the only difference is that the blue one appeared to be male, while the orange one appeared to be female.
"...Town? What is a 'town'?" N7 asked Orange.

“Oh! A town is a area where people live in houses, each in their own. Then, Villager, who is the Mayor, improves the area for people to live in better!” Orange said with a smile. “Basically, there’s people in houses, and Villager has to make this area better to they dont get upset.” Blue said boredly. “Hey, my explanation was good, you didnt have to make it boring...” Orange whined, and Blue snickered a bit.

N7 watched the interaction between Orange and Blue. It kinda reminded him of interactions he overheard between GLaDOS and the human, or GLaDOS and the Cores. Or GLaDOS and anyone, really. But N7 found that what Orange and Blue said made sense. Finally, something he could understand.
"What are you? You do not appear to be human. Or fully human." N7 asked Orange and Blue.

Power Dog had managed to sniff out where Orange and Blue had gone. She spotted the turret. "Now there's something you don't see every day." Zwei, meanwhile, was looking over the turret. The two tailed cat was fascinated by N7, to say the least.

Orange looked over at Blue, who nodded. “You can explain without me.” He said, and Orange grinned. “Ahem...We are a species called Inklings. In our world, rising water levels killed off almost all life. Marine animals, like squids, evolved over thousands of years to live on the land, and we built civilization. We evolved from the squids, and we can change from the form you see us in, our humanoid form, to a squid form.” Orange said, and Blue sighed. “I got this part. We use weapons that use mainly ink, so it wont kill anything, but will hurt things. The only thing we must worry about, is water. Being made of mostly ink, we get hurt we we touch water. But...if we are in it to long.....our bodies dissolve.” He explained, and Orange nodded. “That was a long explanation...” She said, and Blue smiled, patting her head. “It was good though.”

"Ah..." N7 said as he processed the data. More sparks sparked out of the hole in is head, but he seemed mostly unaffected. The data that the Inkling duo imparted was quite enlightening for the turret. At another sound, N7 looked over to see that he was being approached by three more creatures he had never seen before. What the blue one said seemed to alarm the turret, however.
"N-no! I... I don't wanna be fixed up! If I'm fixed, I'll end up going back to normal!" N7 exclaimed in a panicked tone.

"And going back to normal would be bad, I take it?" Zwei said. She continued to look N7 over. Power Dog sat down. Ember remained silent. She had nothing to say.

Dead account

"O..kay, " Sonic said , as Reaper came out of a portal ((bet you weren't expecting that)) and started to shoot people "Death comes" he said, making a rampage , "did you guys hear? Seems like trouble!" Robin said as he went there

N7 was now sparking quite a bit, and he tried to calm down a little bit.
"Turrets... turrets are supposed to shoot people. And I don't like that! But if I get fixed... I won't even know that I don't like that. All I'll know-" But before N7 could continue, the sounds of Reaper attacking reached the group. N7 looked nervously in the direction of the commotion, and started to back away nervously. The turret couldn't even see what was happening, but N7 knew gunfire when he heard it and the turret definitely did not want to get involved with whatever was happening there.

Orange freaked out, spraying ink on the ground and jumping into the puddle, turning into her squid form. Blue sighed and pulled her out, shaking his head and running to where the Reaper was, while Orange continued to freak out, trying to get Blue to stop.

MarcelGalliard790

Zero noticed the new threat and Immediately changed one if his hands to his iconic Z-Buster. "Maverick Hunter Zero here lay your arms down and come with me!" Zero demanded reaper to do so.
Joker got Arsene ready for the battle and the 4 robot masters prepared themselves just incase if Anyone attacked anyone.

Dead account

"Hehe he..." , Reaper instatly used shadow step and teleported behind Zero "Death is here" he said as Robin threw Birdarangs, wich made Reaper use his Wraith form, then he shot Gumball, that just got here, Gumball seemed to be unscathed

MarcelGalliard790

"Enough of this! You're coming with me Maverick!" Zero exclaimed before shooting his Z-Buster and firing our slashes with his Z-Saber. Joker commands Arsene to hit reaper with eiho a curse charm. "Alright time to make this Quick!" Quick man shouted as he quickly with lightning speed ran behind reaper and fired his Quick Boomerangs. Blast man threw his explosives everywhere around reaper. Blade man stuck to things and fired his Triple Blades at reaper. "Miscreant fool!" Blade man told Reaper.

"Uh... Ah..." N7 whimpered, scooting behind a nearby tree. He peeked out to get a view of the fight, and it wasn't looking too great. The turret could feel it's programming getting more fried as he tried to figure out what to do. He didn't want to fight, or shoot anyone. But if he didn't act, someone else might get hurt. But if he did act, someone would definitely get hurt. Sparks flew out of the back of his head as N7's programming went in circles, trying to figure out what to do. Finally, N7 made a decision.

"L-leave us a-a-a-a-a-alone!" The turret managed to get out, his machine guns extending from his side. N7 opened fire, firing a barrage of bullets at Reaper.

Dead account

Reaper, didn't see another attack coming so he took a few bullets before getting out of there, thats when Sans blasted him away with a gaster blaster, injuring Reaper "we won't see him in a couple time, my blasters could evaporate his body" he said

Blue had a idea, turning to Orange. “....No. I know what your thinking.” She said, turning into her squid form and going into a ink puddle. Blue pulled her out and steppped back, then threw Orange at the Reaper, while she grabbed one of its guns away, landing on the floor with a whimper. “Ow....”

Dead account

Reaper, had some smoke coming around him, he was gonna use Death blossom! Then suddenly he disappeared in it only to reappear shooting in every direction every fraction of a second "DIE DIE DIE!" he yelled, hoping the inkling didn't have time to dodge

“No!!!” Blue yelled, seeing the attack, knowing Orange get shot by the attack multiple times, trying to run to her, but knowing he couldn’t make it. “Orange....please...be alright....”

Dead account

''NOOOOOO'' Sonic and Gumball yelled at the same time, Sonic ran and picked Orange up, getting shot a bit, he ignored the pain as Reaper left

Dead account

Izuku, fell from a portal next to Sonic , wich was too concerned about Orange to notice, "NO NO NO.." he yelled "what happe- WOAAH" Izuku said, surprised by what he was seeing

Blue looked over at Izuku, then back at Orange. “I’m such an idiot......I need to fix this but how? Wait, Villager! He had to have something at his house!” He thought, turning and running to Villagers house, pulling the door open. “One thing. Know about Villgaer, is he never locks the door.” He told himself, running inside.

(Sorry, wasn’t being notified.)

Villager stood off to the side, tears welling up in his eyes. “No....this isnt real....she’s strong....she can make it through this....she has too....right...?” He asked. Silver was standing next to Sonic, looking down at Orange. “This is bad....we need to find a way to patch her up if we wanna save her....”

Orange stirred a bit, whimpering softly. Her eyes were halfway closed, and she was barely breathing. She tried moving, but winced and stopped trying too, unable to move without hurting herself.

Now that the fight appeared to be over, N7 retracted his machine guns and walked towards the group. It appeared that someone had been damaged, the orange Inkling girl. This wasn't good. Biological entities did not do well when damaged by bullets, N7 knew that for sure. Unfortunately, the turret was neither equipped with medical supplies nor had the programming to make any repairs to biological entities. Well, if N7 didn't have the ability to help people, then he'd just have to find someone who did! Turning, the turret began to walk away.

Villager ran back to his house, seeing the door open. “Hey, Blue, you Here? I’m gonna help find medical supplies.” He said, looking through a cupboard. “I need to be able to protect my town....but how?”

Blue heard Villager. “Mmkay.” He yelled to him, looking through more stuff. “She can’t die. She won’t die.” He said, thinking back. “I wont let her.”